Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114384 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

Because you already did mention them. As for you being banned, you hate for another tribe is getting out of hand.Both you and Alj harem continue to pin yoruba against igbo and neither of you are either or.This is getting out of hand.You point fingers yet you are doing the same as he is.Do you see any yoruba now a days with the exception of 1 or 2 coming on here spewing tribal nonsense? No. But both you and Alj harem drag the yoruba into everything as a way to pin them against igbo and it is getting lame and you nor him are yoruba. You should be banned.

i have never pinned yorubas and igbos against eachother. infact, i joined this forum to foster unity in the south. agreed, i meant have said somethings against the igbos but it was out of anger.

Ochi_Agha:

I second this. You can include Akin-Egba as well. I am trying to have an intellectual debate and they always ruin it with their filth. And the way jason12345 whines is quite pathetic as well. He starts a fight, but cannot finish it.

abegi shut up jor if you do not know what to say! me? start fight? man, you sound retarded undecided. have you ever seen me insult the igbos? the only person i insult is ojukwu.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

^^^Need i say more.

^^^^Jarus ban this guy as soon as possible
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2010
i believe the thread reads :

Let's Have Your Complaints Here

lets keep it that way thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2010
jason12345:

i have never pinned yorubas and igbos against eachother. infact, i joined this forum to foster unity in the south. agreed, i meant have said somethings against the igbos but it was out of anger.

You did not come to bring unity.If you did you would be following my foot steps.Have people been calling me a tribalist?No. But they have been calling you one because you are.You continue to whine but you steadily commit the same act and worse. Everyone here knows im not against yoruba or another tribe even alj harem knows that but you continue to spew hate whenever you here of an igbo benefit or  igbo benefiting.You should be banned. Nairaland was getting back to normal but you 2 continue to destroy it. Notice how you don't see some members get on anymore, notice how the ones that get on,rarely do now, notice of Ileke-Idi use to always come in the politics section but has backed away from it, it is because of people like you and bringing down its quality. I stayed away as well,i've found another site that doesn't have this nonsense.stop the BS.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2010
mukina2:

i believe the thread reads :

Let's Have Your Complaints Here

lets keep it that way thanks.

Sorry mod, i perfectly understand that

once again i am sorry embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2010
These Igbos sha. They'll forever complain about the Yorubas, but never about their Igbo brothers who are doing the same thing.

You guys start complaining when you start choking on your own medicines. If Jason and alj harem goes, Akin egba and aloy-emeka has to go.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

These Igbos sha. They'll forever complain about the Yorubas, but never about their Igbo brothers who are doing the same thing.

You guys start complaining when you start choking on your own medicines. If Jason and alj harem goes, Akin egba and aloy-emeka has to go.

Now, go back and read who was the first to complain then see who is choking on their own medicine(jason12345). And you mean aloy+emeka, we all agreed on him a while ago.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

You did not come to bring unity.If you did you would be following my foot steps.Have people been calling me a tribalist?No. But they have been calling you one because you are.You continue to whine but you steadily commit the same act and worse. Everyone here knows im not against yoruba or another tribe even alj harem knows that but[b] you continue to spew hate whenever you here of an igbo benefit or  igbo benefiting[/b].You should be banned. Nairaland was getting back to normal but you 2 continue to destroy it. Notice how you don't see some members get on anymore, notice how the ones that get on,rarely do now, notice of Ileke-Idi use to always come in the politics section but has backed away from it, it is because of people like you and bringing down its quality. I stayed away as well,i've found another site that doesn't have this nonsense.stop the BS.

if you can show me a thread that i demostrated this, then i would agree with you and i should be banned. if not, then i believe you said that because am saying the truth! then not only should i be banned but onlytruth, ochi, dede1 and etc should also be banned
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 1:24am On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

well said!!!

i bet if i was supporting the igbos then i should not be banned undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2010
We have all agreed that Aloy+Emeka needs to go as well. This is both a Yoruba and Igbo consensus. We just want to include the likes of Akin-Egba, fstranger, alj harem and jason12345.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

We have all agree that Aloy+Emeka needs to go as well. This is both a Yoruba and Igbo consensus. We just want to include the likes of Akin-Egba, fstranger, alj harem and jason12345.

for what reason? where have i gone tribal on NL?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2010
jason12345:

if you can show me a thread that i demostrated this, then i would agree with you and i should be banned. if not, then i believe you said that because am saying the truth! then not only should i be banned but onlytruth, ochi, dede1 and etc should also be banned

Mod take your pic, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=563490;sa=showPosts. I'm out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

Mod take your pic, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=563490;sa=showPosts. I'm out.

90% of his post are tribal in nature. lol And he cannot see the man in mirror. It is quite sad indeed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

Ochi_Agha:

90% of his post are tribal in nature. lol And he cannot see the man in mirror. It is quite sad indeed.

i said show me where i went tribal
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 1:52am On Dec 20, 2010
The following people should go for fainess sake:
Omemani
Ochi_Agha
Jason1234
Aloy Emeka plus all the different variants of that individual
Akin Egba
Igbobuigbo
Faun
OnlyTruth
Chyzo
and ofcourse Fstranger and his friend Blazay.

Anything short of banning the above mentioned would spell doom for the future of the politics section of this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason12345: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2010
strangerf:

Omemani
Ochi_Agha
Jason1234
Akin Egba
Igbobuigbo
Faun
OnlyTruth
Chyzo

Anything short of banning the above mentioned would spell doom for the future of the politics section of this forum.

grin grin grin grin

well said!!! if these people are banned i would not complain if i am also banned. if not, i see no reason why i should be banned for not supporting igbos undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2010
strangerf:

Omemani
Ochi_Agha
Jason1234
Akin Egba
Igbobuigbo
Faun
OnlyTruth
Chyzo

You must be trippin if you think I am a tribalist. None of my post have been tribal, because I do not waste my time on such issues. There is money to be made, women to be done. Why waste my time on tribalism? Unlike you strangerf aka fstranger who follows me around calling me an "akatabian." You should be thrown out for using that word. Get off my nuts and let the mods do their job. You and all your fellow tribalist sicken me. And do not ever mention my name in that list again. Deuces.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2010
MODS can you delete this thread ban the OP? I find it very offensive. Thank you!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571410.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 3:05am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^

Please leave the thread as it is:

I find it very educative and informative!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Dec 20, 2010
Moderators, Could you possibly delete all these threads/posts created to insult people's ethnicities? I understand Nigeria itself is divided, but should Nairaland also be used as a tool to further divide the nation? These elements have gone too far -- Maybe it is time to take drastic actions against this nonsense.

I mean look at the sample below . . . what has it to do with any tribal group

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571410.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 3:43am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^

The last time I checked, Anambra is located in the SEastern part of Nigeria

As a concerned citizen, I am deeply worried about the psyche of some of the inhabitants of Nigeria

I am worried for myself, for my family, for my relatives, and for all well meaning Nigerians.
We have to expose thses cannibals, they do not belong in our midst.

I am doing a public service, and if you do not like it, inactivate your NL account!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by slap1(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2010
The posts on this thread are really hilarious. Reminds me of IBB and OBJ pointing accusing fingers at each other.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
strangerf:

Omemani
Ochi_Agha
Jason1234
Aloy Emeka plus all the [size=16pt]different variants  embarassed[/size] of that individual
Akin Egba
Igbobuigbo
Faun
OnlyTruth
Chyzo
Anrything short of banning the above mentioned would spell doom for the future of the politics section of this forum.

*deleted*
Asking myself. . . why bother? undecided
Thank God 2011 is just around the corner. We thank thee o lord.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
jarus, i received a mail about me being tribalistic

i just want you and the mods to know that i am sorry about that.

the reason for the some of my tribal comment has to do with the way my people(northerners) and yoruba,edo and itsekiri people are been insulted daily by some igbo gangs of the forum. it is not fair just because this groups do not reply them also.

jarus, i am half igbo and i know that what my people are doing is wrong to the highest order.

also i do not once a individual, group or even a person from igbo origin does not agree with there aggressive views, they start insulting the person calling him yoruba eg Alj harem, ChinenyeN, Abagworo , 1025 and others like us (igbos)

also, there are a lot of impersonation going on in this forum, eg Akin-egba, omo nibgati and babalowo etc

jarus and mods please if you are yoruba you all would know that this peoples are not yorubas

i urge the jarus and mods to simply ban this people, most of Nairalander are not tribalistic but when some of my igbo brothers start insulting other groups as cowards, killers, dirty etc then others would retaliate harder.

even Bk/bade is a latino not a Nigerian and he sees this thing that i am talking about

question: why would even a Latino insult igbos when he is not even a Nigerian, if not that my igbo brothers are doing something bad,

why would i an igbo man not follow the ways of some of the igbos on this forum, if not that it is wrong.

mods please try to talk to my igbo brothers so they can see the light.

thank you.

Yours sincerely

Alj harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
strangerf:

Omemani
Ochi_Agha
Jason1234
Akin Egba
Igbobuigbo
Faun
OnlyTruth
Chyzo

they should start by banning StrangerF. The celebration party shall be great  tongue
he is a TOP OF THE LINE tribalist. He curses Igbos even in the ROMANCE section angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
@alhajirem, Jarus dare not send me any Garbage mail, he knows me, the verbal punches will be too much for him to be withstand
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
seanet02:

@alhajirem, Jarus dare not send me any Garbage mail, he knows me, the verbal punches will be too much for him to be withstand
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Moderator, offensive thread alert!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571911.0.html

thank u kobo

mods do something about that tread, some of my igbo brother what to eat another human being, they are hungry again.

mods pls i am not a tribalist to my people but i just want to change there animalistic behaviour toward human lives
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Genius100: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
With all due respect, the moderators on this forum are doing a terrible job. If you are unable to provide an environment where people can come to discuss Nigerian politics without being subjected to a slew of ethnic baiting topics, please turn in your resignation and let someone that can do the job do it. You clowns will be first to blame Naija politicians, yet you can't manage a simple forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
Genius100:

With all due respect, the moderators on this forum are doing a terrible job. If you are unable to provide an environment where people can come to discuss Nigerian politics without being subjected to a slew of ethnic baiting topics, please turn in your resignation and let someone that can do the job do it. You clowns will be first to blame Naija politicians, yet you can't manage a simple forum.
gbamm smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
mods pls can u stop this tribalism in the political section

we can not have a good discussion with this tribalism

thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.