Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (113943 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger2: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
Can someone please unban my friend and her girl friend?
They are not trolls; they go by fstranger and stranger

Thanks for your understanding in this very important issue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
@Moderator, is it possible to have ALL tribalistic/ethnocentric threads moved to the right board?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by excanny: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2010
Jarus, is there a way you could talk to this nairalander called fstranger/stranger on why he should not be insulting igbos in almost all his posts all over the forum? other ethnic groups hardly recieve this kind of negative attention here. Please, i'll appreciate how you can help in this regard.  P.S. I also noticed that another nairalander does that same thing. Goes by the moniker Cork
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2010
can some one pls un ban the following monikers, they belong to my family members
fstranger1
fstranger2
fstranger3
fstranger4
fstranger5
stranger1,2,3,4,5
strangest
Blazay

pls un ban them b4 i file a discrimination suit against NL, aint joking
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2010
strangerf:

can some one pls un ban the following monikers, they belong to my family members
fstranger1
fstranger2
fstranger3
fstranger4
fstranger5
stranger1,2,3,4,5
strangest

Blazay

pls un ban them b4 i file a discrimination suit against NL, aint joking

So, because you missed me for two days, you assumed I was banned? cheesy
If I am truly banned, I hope you can survive it?
There were no more interesting political topics and so I decided to stick with my kunu instead.

I don't engage in regional politics, only politics at the national level as it affects all Nigerians.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^keep lying to yourself. . . grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^

You missed me too?
You guys are a queer bunch.
Well, be my guest.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Moderator, why ban someone for not supporting a view? We are busy trying to get folks to post without injecting SENTIMENTS, now we also have to deal with SENTIMENTAL @MODERATORS? COME ON!!!

Elrazur's ID has been banned for some reason, Can you guys please unban the dude already?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Moderator, why ban someone for not supporting a view? Elrazur's ID has been banned for some reason, Can you guys please unban the dude already?

Solicitor, How is it a business of yours that someone got banned?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nsiman(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Moderator, pls ban ikomi for bringing up a posted dated topic that can destabilise the polity in the niger delta and nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2010
^
Ikomi only asked for more info, he didn't post any reference to an article, someone else did; but the fact remains that there are news reports that 150 villagers were killed around Burutu in Warri yesterday. The news isn't fake.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Moderator, why ban someone for not supporting a view? We are busy trying to get folks to post without injecting SENTIMENTS, now we also have to deal with SENTIMENTAL @MODERATORS? COME ON!!!

Elrazur's ID has been banned for some reason, Can you guys please unban the dude already?
I'm just knowing with this post. I can't ban. I don't know why he was banned. Either due to spambot activities or he has done something elsewhere that the banning authorities think called for ban.

Nsiman:

Moderator, pls ban ikomi for bringing up a posted dated topic that can destabilise the polity in the niger delta and nigeria.
Banning power is not invoked like that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
Jarus:

I'm just knowing with this post. I can't ban. I don't know why he was banned. Either due to spambot activities or he has done something elsewhere that the banning authorities think called for ban.
Banning power is not invoked like that.

He was banned for expressing a view that was not in line with that probably deemed acceptable to the particular @Moderator who did the banning. There are so many other insulting beings on Nairaland that ought to be banned daily but are not. This particular ban was mainly because he probably rubbed the banning @Moderator the wrong way by possibly stating what the @Moderator was not willing to consider. I read the posts from @ELrazur and wondered why anyone would ban him for simply questioning the reasoning of another.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
elrazur was banned by the admin, and i believe he has been unbanned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
This is supposed to be an open forum and it is unfair for even ADMINs to abuse their power by choosing to ban people left and right JUST BECAUSE!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
Nairaland is first of all a privately owned website, then a discussion forum.

And the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin.  Thanks a million!

Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa.

am sure before you signed up, you ticked the small box to abide by the rules and regulations of HIS forum.

he didnt stop you from creating yours. this is his  he can do what he wants with HIS forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
mukina2:

am sure before you signed up, you ticked the small box to abide by the rules and regulations of HIS forum.

he didnt stop you from creating yours. this is his  he can do what he wants with HIS forum.

My Mistake . . .  Nairaland is privately owned. And yes, abide by the rules and regulations, sure. But is there also a clause in there that states one should also understand that he/she is at the mercy of the FEELINGS of ADMINS in essence, admins can choose to ban or unban you depending on how each feels about your stated opinion on an issue? Are you also saying that the ban was carried out by Seun?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

My Mistake . . .  Nairaland is privately owned. And yes, abide by the rules and regulations, sure. But is there also a clause in there that states one should also understand that he/she is at the mercy of the FEELINGS of ADMINS in essence, admins can choose to ban or unban you depending on how each feels about your stated opinion on an issue? Are you also saying that the ban was carried out by Seun?
Do you have two Admins on the forum?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
I don't know how many there, hence the questions. I didn't even know there was a moderator/admin hierarchy here!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I don't know how many there, hence the questions. I didn't even know there was a moderator/admin hierarchy here!
Ok, a site Administrator is usually the site owner. Seun is, here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by stranger: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2010
[size=28pt]KOBOJUNKIE: ALWAYS ARGUEING STUPIDLY[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by johndoe200: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hello, I would like to know why the tittle of my thread was changed? The thread is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562527.0.html

The change totally changes the meaning and message I was trying to impart. I would be grateful if the thread tittle could be left as it was intended. The thread made the front page before it was changed to suit some interests.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by johndoe200: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
stranger:

[size=28pt]KOBOJUNKIE: ALWAYS ARGUEING STUPIDLY[/size]

No offense but I have to agree with this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by strangerf: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
johndoe200:

No offense but I have to agree with this.

I don't lie

she is just like that!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by trinigal: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ moderator, are the posts by the person called bkbabe 97y on the following thread acceptable on nairaland? > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562655.32.html. i know that i should not have stooped to his level by initially responding to his ignorant post on the thread i started but his posts are highly offensive. please do something about it. thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
ROTFLMAO

In the last few weeks I have noticed a seemingly disturbing trend as it pertains to Kobojunkie.

The troll comes up with some rather strange and ignorant comments. . . .  .I hope all is well sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HopeDemocr: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Are You Making Money On Twitter, Facebook, Etc?

Good question, my 2 cents
- we need local content- good quality tons of local content
- proper ict infrastructure
- reliable power source
- affordable access to reliable Internet connectivity
- acceptance by paypal and other international online payment systems

Mr Moderator Sir,
Could you please review your decision to delete the answer I provided to these crucial issues in the Job section.
I was building up the discussion before releasing some little known strategies to make full time income on Facebook and Twitter.
Granted, I was quite detailed, the whole point is that HDP wants to create an enviromment where our youths and seasoned professionals can tap into the $500 Billion Outsourcing industry.
There is a lot of useful information for our people, young and old, male and female, in that post because our focus is to create 1,000,000 millionaires in 3-4 years starting NOW.
Kindly review and restore the post.
Thanks. I appreciate your understanding.
I'm yours truly.
Mr. B
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2010
HopeDemocr:

Mr Moderator Sir,
Could you please review your decision to delete the answer I provided to these crucial issues in the Job section.
I was building up the discussion before releasing some little known strategies to make full time income on Facebook and Twitter.
Granted, I was quite detailed, the whole point is that HDP wants to create an enviromment where our youths and seasoned professionals can tap into the $500 Billion Outsourcing industry.
There is a lot of useful information for our people, young and old, male and female, in that post because our focus is to create 1,000,000 millionaires in 3-4 years starting NOW.
Kindly review and restore the post.
Thanks. I appreciate your understanding.
I'm yours truly.
Mr. B
I mod Politics, not Job section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
trinigal:

@ moderator, are the posts by the person called bkbabe 97y on the following thread acceptable on nairaland? > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562655.32.html. i know that i should not have stooped to his level by initially responding to his ignorant post on the thread i started but his posts are highly offensive. please do something about it. thanks. 

Here is a Trinidadian complaining about bkbabe.
Trinigal is not the first and might not be the last to complain about the despicable fungus that is bkbabe.
How can a foreigner like bkbabe be allowed to make racist comments against Nigerians so freely on NL? It just goes to show how much we value ourselves as Nigerians. How shameful can things get?

bkbabe should be banned permanently. If the problem is that users can immediately sign up with similar sounding names, then it is possible to screen all new registrations for similarity to a given list of banned user id's.
The simplest way is to employ a system that employs the Levenshtein distance algorithm.

@trinigal
Thanks a lot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
Beaf:

Here is a Trinidadian complaining about bkbabe.
Trinigal is not the first and might not be the last to complain about the despicable fungus that is bkbabe.
How can a foreigner like bkbabe be allowed to make racist comments against Nigerians so freely on NL? It just goes to show how much we value ourselves as Nigerians. How shameful can things get?

bkbabe should be banned permanently. If the problem is that users can immediately sign up with similar sounding names, then it is possible to screen all new registrations for similarity to a given list of banned user id's.
The simplest way is to employ a system that employs the Levenshtein distance algorithm.

@trinigal
Thanks a lot.
i thought bkbabe was nigerian?. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
All complaints noted.

Beaf, is she not a Nigerian?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by beneli(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
^

She's from Trinidad as her moniker suggests and as was rightly observed by Beaf. 'Trini' is how people from that country refer to themselves abroad.

Your question about where she comes from probably stems from the fact that, as a moderator, you may have observed that Trinigal posts from the same address as I do occasionally. That's understandable - we're married to each other and i do come home every night!

With regard to the Bk babe character, i find it unfair that after he e-assaulted my wife, the 'support' i provided was deleted alongside his inarticulate, yet offensive drivel. Why i find this unfair is that when you go to the thread in question, some of his uncalled for insults are still there in the quoted posts by those who tried to call him to order, while my kind words of support have been e-binned, as it were, with the original rubbish that the brute posted.

While Trinigal has moved on - she has a lot more important things to do with her life than to dwell on the e-grunts of a person of that level of intelligence - i do think, however, that it's only fair that you retrieve my words of support after which you could then lock that thread. That way posterity will have it on record that in her moment of need, i came to the support of my wife. So please retrieve my post in that thread. . . or if you want i can always post it again. . .and then lock that thread if you please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.