Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (42685 Views)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by planetx: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
They going to provoke the shittes to carry weapons, let us see the cowardly NA fight two insurgencies at once.

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Codes151:
So no one, not even the police challenged them unbehalf of the civilians
I have never seen a bully protect his victim from a larger sized brute. Please tell me if you’ve seen so before.

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by saaron(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Any day the dullard terrorist dumbohari doesn't spill the blood of innocent citizens, he cannot sleep well at night. He is an animal and should be treated as such. I just wish BH can descend on the army and aso rock and wipe them out right now.
This regime is an occult regime. Human blood must be shed by them to remain in power, but God pass them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
I always try to tell myself that the president doesn't have a vendetta against a certain ppl but after watching this video i have to think otherwise. This is so outrageous i swear. This nonsense has to stop & if it means voting out the current govt then fine by me.

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by fasbat(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs
I watched the video and I wept,couldn't finish watching it ,horrific, horrendous and appalling, but for fear of molestation from security agency,I would have shared it but I no want any problem

7 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Jonadull: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

If you claim that GEJ was clueless and still uses his style of leadership as a yardstick for Buhari's government, the joke is on you.
Answer the question
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dear level-headed citizens, if any zombie comes to you to preach about dumbohari on your street, in your church or mosque, beat 'it' up, spit on 'it'. Leave 'it' to bleed and die. They are conscienceless zombies and animals, they are not humans and therefore not worthy to live.

Do this for the sake of humanity. I've declared war on every dumbohari zombie on my street and will mobilize like minds against them. Bastards they are!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by winj3: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Where are the videos of american soldiers killing 1 million Iraqis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by saaron(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
bishopkay:
I watched this video and I almost shed tears! Even women children and teenagers weren't spared.

This is a direct indictment on buhari because this unit the presidential guard is directly under his command. But instead of the military sending out these trigger happy bastards to face boko haram, they instead kept them there for crimes against humanity!

What happened to emphaty? Even shooting retreating unarmed protesters at the back that's the height of cowardice. Yet these are the people who we pray for and tag rip when boko haram runs them down? I would never sympathize with the army again even if a whole barrack gets wiped off because I know they'd do same to me and my kin if they are given the slight opportunity to!

As for the fools and zombies who would always try to justify this, karma is a b1tch and when it affects you directly, you'd look for justice but find none. You'd cry for help but find no respite.

Anyone who still boldly campaigns and votes for this Hitler government we have there right now, may it never be well with you amen

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
As this news now no favor APC una no go put am for FP abi? Rubbish
I hope you see why some of us on Nairaland express joy when Nigerian soldiers are wiped by boko haram. I have NO single regard or pity for Nigerian soldiers. In fact, why should I have pity on bloody terrorist in uniforms who work with fulani terrorist herdsmen to wipe out villages and communities in middle belt?
Nigerian army is just another terrorist group.

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by adecz: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
urahara:

God punish you and your family , BASTARD

You epileptic, leprousy afflicted nincompoop,

You & your illegitimate father are
already cursed,

Your son & his son will carry this curse
into the next generations, forever & ever...Ameeen!!

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
figoperch:

We will never see this on Channels TV, AIT, NTA, TVC and their likes.

So bad.
election is near, they need campaign advert from pdp and apc. so they wont publish it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by realist1234: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
It took nairaland 5pages to report such a inhumane incident. If it is to show us boobs and other rubbish stuff it would land on the front page immediately. I would not be surprised if i look for this page tomorrow and I dont see it. Our media outlets are only profit driven a market for the highest bidder.

7 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerianization:
The Nigerian government generally are usually in the habit of defending the impunity of their agents and officials.
Remember that similar accusations trailed the Obasanjo presidency in Odi and Zaki biam
Yar'adua and the mysterious killing of Mohammed yusuf
Jonathan and the accusations that he was trying to reduce the northern population etc.

Truth is
The Nigerian army needs serious reforms and reorientation on the sanctity of human lives but an institution that hardly values the lives of its own men will never value that of a 'bloody civilian'.

The Nigerian government since 1999 have been pampering the military to prevent them from plotting another coup.

The Jonathan government that tried to ensure a bit of sanity in the army could not because the trial of those soldiers that committed mutiny was politicised. I remember MURIC leading the campaign against the trial of the soldiers and buhari pardoning them on assumption of office to score cheap political points.

The hypocritical MURIC has not issued a single statement condemning the extra judicial killing of its brethren.
I think they should just change their name to SUNNI RIGHTS CONCERN (SURIC).

The tiger we are rearing as pet in this country may soon consume us all if care is not taken.

We voted for change but got a change of tactics from coded oppression by the military to a bold and daring massacre of unarmed civilians from IMN to IPOB. Now the only voice that speaks loud enough for the oppressed - Amnesty International has been given notice to quit the country by the same military, and the presidency seconded the motion.

Anybody that turns a blind eye to this reign of impunity by the military will have his or her loved ones directly affected so that they will feel what others are feeling.

Patriotism is not a love for the president or the ruling party but for the country and its citizens both rich and poor. A patriotic citizen will WAIL when things are going wrong because even with the best of intentions, a government can still make mistakes.

Buhari has a golden opportunity, as a retired general in the army, to address some of these issues but as Aisha has WAILED RECENTLY, the husband has relinquished control of the country to two people.

With tears in my eyes, I appeal to everyone of good conscience to please look beyond parties and candidates but to consider the best interest of the Nigerian people in the campaign and agitations.

Nigeria is bigger than buhari and Atiku
Let us support our candidates with conscience and godliness.
God help Nigeria.

"The Jonathan government that tried to ensure a bit of sanity in the army could not because the trial of those soldiers that committed mutiny was politicised. I remember MURIC leading the campaign against the trial of the soldiers and buhari pardoning them on assumption of office to score cheap political points".

Well done. The poor soldiers were sentenced to death for making their voices heard and that has got absolutely nothing to do with the massacre of unarmed civilians by the Nigerian army. Below is a link of what happened according to the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/16/nigerian-soldiers-boko-haram-sentenced-death-mutiny

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by slowice(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
When the devil is your president.... Destruction of life n property, anarchy, corruption etc re the basic amenities they provide...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
One word: Shame!

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Npfn: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari you must die a disgraceful death after being disgrace in 2019 if you watch this video and still support it because your an APC or Sunni you will die like this insha allah

6 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
So what is the purpose of this video..
The commentator has been contracted to start another emotion riddled video to tarnish Buharis govt.
Pdp sha..... they always like trying the use of psychology on the populace but fail to understand that it doesnt work. The only pipul it works for are the 5%ers and we dont need thier votes. They have even said they will not vote by the way.
Nothing was peacefull about these shite guys that dont want to conform to the constitution of Nigeria. You do anyhow you see anyhow. Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by JFT24(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Karatum:

Just watch out how your families will start dropping dead. Evil being like their leader. Vampires that feeds on the blood of the innocent ones

So u n ya own family members won't die ba, oya enjoy ya immortality. Sai Baba tongue[quote author=Karatum post=73954478]
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by bishopkay: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
You still have not answered the questions but display your inherited stupidity

You are a bastard and it's you and your father that inherited a very deeply rooted stupidity. It runs in your bloodline and I pity the fools and ho.es you'd birth!

I repeat, Face the topic when it's time to criticize Jonathan, we would but this is for Buhari and buhari we'd face. Stupid fool!

You support and spread hate and ethnic and religious separation under the guise of supporting a candidate. I pray and hope this beast you people keep feeding rises up to consume you all someday and then, there would be no one to come to your rescue! Foolish pig!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Npfn:
Buhari you must die a disgraceful death after being disgrace in 2019 if you watch this video and still support it because your an APC or Sunni you will die like this insha allah

Mumu... what do you know about shite. No go face your new found judaism religion. Confused lots from the east
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by slowice(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
But some people will still open their Soak away and declare so eloquently that buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread.... How we even forgive the generation of a man so vindictive and heartless?
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
/
When killed in battle, you call them gallant soldiers.

It took a foreign media to bring this massacre to light.

They have this much ammunition in Abuja but none in Borno.

Let everyone keep enjoying the change. It appears the herdsmen are in hibernation for now until after the election.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by JFT24(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
oderinlewo:

I wish your brothers were one of those that were captured killed in that video....don't worry,it will soon get to.your doorstep one day,they would not only shoot you,you would be beheaded and when you get to hell that you belong to,u will tell your friends over there what's up.heartless monkey

Wow, w@ a way 4 u to meet ya lord
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by kerry57: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is sickening and the army was busy talking trash this morning on channels in response to the accusations of amnesty international.

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by lastempero: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
But people should know that animals in uniform handles guns in Nigeria.
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Houstency(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
winj3:
Where are the videos of american soldiers killing 1 million Iraqis?

Create a thread for that , don't derail this one. You comment on this based on what was shared. Query the veracity of the content. Don't shift the goalpost if doesn't sit well with you.

** Free thread etiquette**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
And to those cowardly buffoons in opposition, PDP and co. Your job is to balance the polity by putting dumbohari and co. on their toes.
Take this video and spread it for the world to see. Spread it on every platform, to every media, even to ICC email, so they can't claim they didn't see it.
Lie mohammed would have done worse with this video in 2014 during GEJ's time.

Wake up PDP! Wake up for heaven sake!

Ask for dumbohari's head on a plate for this barbaric act! Heaven won't fall!

This video spreading like wildfire should be enough to cost dumbohari his sit in 2019. So he can face charges for the sake of justice.

Opposition, wake up to your responsibility for the sake of humanity. A pharaoic animal is on the throne and will consume you and everyone if it wins in 2019.

See this one that is severly plagued with inferiority complex. Even at you embarasing age you are still reporting like a kid. Na Oyibo go come solve your problem abi. Mr reporter.

Now go and report to your mommy like you always do that insulted you
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by yrex01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
JFT24:

We will still vote Buhari, you and ya family can go and die.
and I swear he'll enter, nd nothing I mean absolutely nothing will happen. I'm sad bout d videos n d soldiers don't do good at all but I swear down those shiits r 1st class hypocrite.
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by RTSC: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Veenopzy: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
The buhari govt has undermined the rule of law and the protection of lives and property.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.