Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (42688 Views)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Phonix1234: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wen i check my calendar, i smile bcus its almost time to make my PVC work....
And when our military men are killed in Dozens, we pity dem, yet wen they on uniform dey nolonger act as human....
We have endured the 1st 4years, only a heartless person after seeing this Video will want to give him another 4years.

Just like for Atiku if u are Atikulated

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by adecz: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
4kDdullard:
May you never die well, may sorrow, tears, pain, bad news never leave your roof starting from today.
Amen!
Bastard with no human sympathy, even animals show sympathy so I believe that you are below their class. Miserable thing! The whole world will be shock because of how miserable you will end. I bet with my life.

If you quote me again, gas gangrene will
fall on your leprous fingers ....

Kuturu banza!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Fash20: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Military and the Police need serious reform. You do not use army on civilians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
bishopkay:

You are a foolish bastard and may God pay you back in same coins. If blaming PDP is the only thing your brains could form to say, then I wish you the fate of those who were massacred! You'd cry for help on that day and you won't see.

What you fools fail to understand is that these people voted for the dullard same way when it's pay back time, you'd look for help but won't find it

See this idio.t insulting. So if they voted for him how e com take consign you. So na you wan take paracetamol for anoda persin headache. Mumu.
No mind your biz.
Next time go north go follow dem protest since you like the that much. F.cking hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Fash20: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Military and the Police need serious reform. You do not use army on civilians. This is outrageous
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

This is not a surprise. If anyone has noticed, the country has become increasingly militarised. The Army is now in charge of everything- from simple theft to organizing protests to even corruption cases. Buhari is slowly crippling all the institutions in Nigeria.

And this was very, very predictable. Buhari is a Military man with zero formal education. Please pass me that bullcrap of a WAEC certificate. It is as fake as 419. Unlike Obasanjo who, despite his military background, had opened himself up to formal education and is more educated than even many civilians, Buhari isn't. Infact, he repulses formal education- the type of education that can make a man think about the results of actions like this before it happens.

It is a crying shame. I do not blame him. I do not even blame the Western part of Nigeria, who are currently enabling this tyrannical government. I blame the likes of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Soyinka, Bakare etc, who have enabled/ continue to prop this government in the foolish, selfish hope that power will be handed over to them in 2023. And sadly, these were people who fought Tyranny in the form of Abacha's government!

As for the soldiers- this sort of war crimes will continue because Nigeria has NO history of accountability with crimes against humanity like these. That is why religious rioters go scot-free. That is why genocidists like Murtala Mohammed are deified as saints. That is why blood and baboon instigators like Buhari become President.

I look at how Ghana is soaring with an educated man at the helm. I ask myself: “Who betwitchef Nigerians?

People have already laid and said curses to those who support this dictator. I do not need to add mine. I just ask: "don't you lots have any conscience?"

8 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by chosenwan1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Investigative journalism, not even channels can report like this. You can clearly see that every sector of this nation has failed. The military don't know their place and responsibilities, the media cannot even even carry out a thorough investigation. The police is just useless. The people remain docile as ever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
The fact that this docu was made by New York Times makes me think that very soon l Nigeria will be declared an Afghanistan, if you know you know, the reason the military is getting very jittery, all is not well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by AdamuAudu: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why then did Jonathan kill Zakzaky's children?
Are you mistaking Buhari for Jonathan? As you continue to open your eyes, mouth etc to support this Devilish Buhari, it will never be well with you.

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
@ Jonathan wasn't dis wicked. My northern brother u brought urself to this

1 Like

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
JFT24:

So u n ya own family members won't die ba, oya enjoy ya immortality. Sai Baba tongue

Zombie! So because we are not immortal, Buhari and his soldiers should start killing us??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by micflo28(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for. Live for now till our redemption come. If Buhari comes back to that seat, my God will see to it that he does not complete his tenure. He will either leave with his life disgraced out of office or die mysteriously. No empty threats. One of this two will happen. This Pharaoh too shall fall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
4kDdullard:
I repeat you will die a miserable death. Is it not this world again? Unless you are immuned to death let this prayer never be effective.
You watch your fellow humans dehumanized and stripped of their dignity yet you summoned the courage to spew trash. Guy you are mad! I swear, if you said that trash in my presence I wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice you and spend the rest of my days in jail but don't worry guy, karma will haunt to the remotest part of this world. Please mark today because you cannot escape what will befall you. I swear again that karma will deal ruthlessly with you unless you are not in this world.
I spit on your grave in advance.

Amen !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by bishopkay: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Basher8583:

See this idio.t insulting. So if they voted for him how e com take consign you. So na you wan take paracetamol for anoda persin headache. Mumu.
No mind your biz.
Next time go north go follow dem protest since you like the that much. F.cking hypocrite

Foolish low life scum! A Very useless pig that's what you are! I usually just look the other way when foolish zombies talk but this is the height!

Your luck na say u no dey here with me as u dey yarn this rubbish... U would have had 9 stitches by now! Bastard! Your turn would come... You may have forgotten this encounter but when your time comes, you'd remember I said so but then it'd be too late!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Fatherofdragons: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Dear level-headed citizens, if any zombie comes to you to preach about dumbohari on your street, in your church or mosque, beat 'it' up, spit on 'it'. Leave 'it' to bleed and die. They are conscienceless zombies and animals, they are not humans and therefore not worthy to live.

Do this for the sake of humanity. I've declared war on every dumbohari zombie on my street and will mobilize like minds against them. Bastards they are!

Yes oo death to all the bastard zombies out there. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
collinsfhk:
Indeed there was a country. I beg Nigerians to shun tribal sentiments and political leanings and get it right this time.

I think Swore should be the right option. He has the doggedness and had always opposed oppression and tyranny.

Nigerians free yourselves from destiny exchanges cum politicians

Kingsley moghalu sir
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by ClearFlair: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
If you watch this video and still go ahead to support Buhari It will never be well with 6 generations of your descendants again ..... Who uses 50 calibre machine guns on peaceful protesters ...I swear Africa has never had days like this and Buhari has to be handed over to ICC soon for justice to be served , Nigerias next president must be ready to handover Buhari to the ICC immediately !!!!!!! This is sad

Be cursing yourself there. We all know how PDP set the tone for all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Z
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Oweku: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Waiting for our military to come and respond..

Nigeria youth re not lazy, browse and earn, click my signature below..
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:
Nigerians need to impress on the US to prevent the Nigerian military from getting more weapons.

They are savages.

Unfortunately, the current Donald Trump administration is the least concerned about human rights in other countries and is more concerned about jobs for America First.

So long as Nigeria is paying for the weapons purchased, the NA might as well shoot every Nigerian alive. Trump is all about money and no conscience.
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by RTSC: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
kjhova:

Unfortunately, the current Donald Trump administration is the least concerned about human rights in other countries and is more concerned about jobs for America First.

So long as Nigeria is paying for the weapons purchased, the NA might as well shoot every Nigerian alive. Trump is all about money and no conscience.
He has brought America down to Russia's level.

SMH.
Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Atigba: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

Get the terrorist Suni Muslim president out of the Aso Rock now

It is a task all Nigerians must fulfill

4 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Truly horrible, human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings. The hallmark of the Nigerian Army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
If you watch this video and still go ahead to support Buhari It will never be well with 6 generations of your descendants again ..... Who uses 50 calibre machine guns on peaceful protesters ...I swear Africa has never had days like this and Buhari has to be handed over to ICC soon for justice to be served , Nigerias next president must be ready to handover Buhari to the ICC immediately !!!!!!! This is sad

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP

SAME THING HAPPENED DURING JONATHANS REGIME GO AND CHECK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by ahaika23: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please can the dullard be hanged next year? It's a pity that Jubril will take the fall, I guess he didn't know the gbese will include this mess!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by millhouse: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
never will it be well with the tyrant’s supporters.. just too bad

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Not just Buhari and Buratai that should be handed over to the ICC.

Every elite that has supported him should be designated by the ICC as a war criminal.
This is gruesome.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.