Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? (51899 Views)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
If the person is a good person and we both went our separate ways for some reason beyond us, I help out...it's life... but if the person was a douchebag...it's always pleasant when a person is Indepted to you; every business minded person understands this...

4 Likes

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
2buffagain:
What happened?
the akata came to your house undecided tongue
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Larryfest(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Call your boyfriend please...

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by yomi007k(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
How may i be of help?
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by damtan(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2018
I know...it's our work oo

Migrate to Canada in less than 6 months through a streamlined Express Entry System. check my signature and get started
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Birkhof(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
What happened?
If I can help him, I do it. If not I send my condolences. We are Exes not enemies
Girls, you can form rubbish. As if u can do it, if we ask how u guys brokeup now, na heartbreaking story we go hear
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Eberechi24(f): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Birkhof:
Girls, you can form rubbish. As if u can do it, if we ask how u guys brokeup now, na heartbreaking story we go hear
Noticed, next pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MannieA(f): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
Noticed, next pls

lol
I always laugh when you say this "noticed, next pls"
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2018
I don't mind stealing to get him out....i mean he sends me expensive stuff almost every month including money.... I'm so getting him out tongue
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Eberechi24(f): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
MannieA:

lol

I always laugh when you say this "noticed, next pls"
Lol, I don't like it when people want spoil my reggae with their blue. Why would I form on a faceless forum? Who knows me here.

Good morning dear. Had a great night rest?

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Dididrumz(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

I joined nairaland early January to get my dick wet, guess what, it's mid December and I am still a virgin. I cried my self to sleep last night, I can't do this anymore.

Who dis wan na?
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by marvin906(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2018
there's a big chance if I go i might bribe the officers to add like 5 more days to your jail term

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by troubleboi: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2018
I will go and visit her shikana...

next news please...

click on my signature and get paid for browsing the Internet..
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Emmahunk(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you need bail money? A lawyer?

So sweet, coming from a lady.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Kharol1234: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

Not really, I am positive I will keep going, you know the law of large numbers, the more the number of trials the more likely a random event is going to happen. Probability says so.

Come 2019, I am going to nut in one of you girls.

wen u giv d grl belle nxt yr no forget to invite us to cum chop rice ooo
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by efighter: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Why did it take the government so long to put you where you belong?

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Ubdavis(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Airforce01:
Reply: I've never been to the police station before so I will put you in my prayers

U have ever been there before? Something must u they someday in ur life time.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by johnp2(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
I can help oh, but will only be angry with the fact that he called me baby
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Maybe it’s time to become a priest.
Chisos. I'm 'deaded'. Nice reply though. lmaooo
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by frankfab(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Can't you differentiate "Am" and "I'm"

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, call your family members.

But come to think of it, none of my exes are talking to me, so why will one text me he is in jail, you didn't talk to me when you were a free man, its when you are in jail you will text me. Gerarahere mehn.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by DBossNG(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2018
wese90:
hmmm

This is hatred per excellence!
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by UgoManchester(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy
. Okay,let Me inform your dad
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Nature8(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Airforce01:
Reply: I've never been to the police station before so I will put you in my prayers

cheesy grin
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by joshrare(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Rot in jail motherfvcker, it is the best place for you @the moment, enjoy stay.

happy jailing grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by shogsman(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Enjoy your stay and don't forget to prosper, all the best.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Thosynho2: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Ex: Baby, I'm in jail.

Me: Send me your father's number let me flash him to tell him.
Guy you are wicked ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2018
just 2 words....WRONG NUMBER!
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Thosynho2: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe it’s time to become a priest.
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by kayblue(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
I would have loved to come but I wouldn't want to Interfere in Godplan for you.

but on a serious not I would come bail you
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by TruthHurts100: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Welcome home babes
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by respectk(f): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
So
Make i fly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.