Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? (51916 Views)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by onunwa21(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations, going to jail means one day u will rule Nigeria,...

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by onunwa21(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Such is life, don't give up

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by emsco(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2018
call the married man u left me for to help u now

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by JhyMedex: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
What happened?
If I can help him, I do it. If not I send my condolences. We are Exes not enemies
finally! A gal dt gets it...

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Me: Have fun grin

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by AllenSpencer: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2018
I will go and bail her out and use her for money rituals
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by festusparkz419(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
cheesy

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Emmariks(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2018
dingbang:
Person wey dem jail, dem no dey allow am carry phone inside cell... So na lie.. Nonsense. I won't fall for such scam
u just take this small matter personal undecided
dingbang:
Person wey dem jail, dem no dey allow am carry phone inside cell... So na lie.. Nonsense. I won't fall for such scam
u just take this small matter personal
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by shehuson53(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2018
What are you saying? Come, come-again

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by chiamaka28: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2018
congratulations i will put u in prayers.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy
what police station? Hope you are okay? what did you do? (If we re in same town) I'm on my way.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you need bail money? A lawyer?
I'm impressed. Because y'all broke up don't mean you two have become enemies. Sadly, a lit of people will think you a fool but you aren't.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
What happened?
If I can help him, I do it. If not I send my condolences. We are Exes not enemies
na so
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2018
elderken:
Have a nice time
hahahaha, you are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Phonix1234: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you need bail money? A lawyer?

Who eva have u now, should Nva lose u to any man,, ur type is not common... U can nva be an Ex to any man.... For me u are what everyman needs....
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Allansmith: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Wow...am thrilled at this post especially coming from a Female folk....It takes a lot or even little for people to understand that because it didn't work with your Ex while dating doesn't give room for them to be sworn enemies...You might end up having the solution to that problem/issue your Ex is having and because you have grown to sworn enemies means you end up not finding a solution as fast as possible or maybe not even find solution ever at all.

Eberechi24:
What happened?

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Ayobami7(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
中华人民共
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Burna440(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
ositadima1:

Not really, I am positive I will keep going, you know the law of large numbers, the more the number of trials the more likely a random event is going to happen. Probability says so.

Come 2019, I am going to nut in one of you girls.

Bro abeg no go run under age o

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MrSquint: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
1.You too find trouble sha

2. Wetin You do though ?

3. I'll be there in a bit.....
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Phonix1234:

Who eva have u now, should Nva lose u to any man,, ur type is not common... U can nva be an Ex to any man.... For me u are what everyman needs....
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I'm impressed. Because y'all broke up don't mean you two have become enemies. Sadly, a lit of people will think you a fool but you aren't.
And that is the philosophy I will always have. People spend far too much time hating someone for no actual reason at all.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MannieA(f): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lol, I don't like it when people want spoil my reggae with their blue. Why would I form on a faceless forum? Who knows me here.

Good morning dear. Had a great night rest?

I get it babe.. I just love the way u say"noticed, next pls"..very mature.

yea..I did, thanks
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Small080(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
oh! enjoyment, new level...... God will take control
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

And that is the philosophy I will always have. People spend far too much time hating someone for no actual reason at all.
true.. you can't just hate someone you shared a lot with because it didn't work out.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
true.. you can't just hate someone you shared a lot with because it didn't work out.
Emotional maturity is something a lot of people struggle with.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
cheesy
MissRaine69:

Emotional maturity is something a lot of people struggle with.
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by Phonix1234: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Thank you

U are welcome. A real Lady
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
What happened?
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by lildonn222: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Simpe,Jailbreak with kingroot .
Re: 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? by amanikondo: 4:41am On Dec 23, 2018
ositadima1:

I joined nairaland early January to get my dick wet, guess what, it's mid December and I am still a virgin. I cried my self to sleep last night, I can't do this anymore.

put water on your dick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.