Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (12618 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2010
Googles, u gots Nyansh & are u light skin?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2010
Google u gots Nyansh & are u light skin?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by slex(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2010
poster what answer are you expecting us to give you?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by chibaby5(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Topic

Ofcourse!. . . dats da 1st stage
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Parnassuss(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
slex:

poster what answer are you expecting us to give you?

Bros the thing ain't easy.

@ topic, i don't consider even sleeping outside cheating (in some cases), the whole thing is very subjective and open to any kind of interpretation.
Thank God they no dey discuss things like this 4 National Ass. The tori 4 don long reach okotoko by now.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Teminio: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
It is cheating when the intention is amorous!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by denzel2009: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Depends on which part of the body you are kissing. Even kissing on the lips sometimes doesnt mean cheating,some gay guys kiss their female friends on the lips.

But if you are kissing the honey pot,that could be construed as cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
denzel2009:

Depends on which part of the body you are kissing. Even kissing on the lips sometimes doesnt mean cheating,some gay guys kiss their female friends on the lips.

But if you are kissing the honey pot,that could be construed as cheating.

kiss na kiss gbam! even if na for hand, na flirting you dey do. if not try kiss ashy or kiss your male friend for lips(assuming u are not a HM busta). so long as na attraction bring d kiss weda u are d kisser or d kissee, once u return am, u don cheat. how would u like it if ur wife (not babe)went about kissing all the hot guys(because she aint kissing that nigga with tha funky breath and disjointed dentition) in her workplace and turns and tells u, "i'm just greeting them"?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kimxs(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
I see thr are as many views on this issue as thr are people. But i think many of us are not sincere enough. The babe was scared she might be vulnerable if a guy came knockin cos it`s bn a while she felt the warmth of her bf`s arms n felt she shld preempt it by discussing d issue.
it happens everyday, lets face it.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by benlay(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
do u just kiss every tom, Dick & Harry? wow!!! there are diff. types of kisses but in Nigeria context ,u only kiss your loved ones like a father/mother kissing theri son/daughter and lovers-man kissing a woman and they both have smthing in common vice versa, other than these, when a man/woman kisses the opposite sex randomly, then there is a problem, that's what is called cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by bidemi12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
another mumu/stupid thread. common sense should tell you it is. i wonder how threads like thsese get to the front page.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ok am confused. If u Nyansh a chick and u didnt kiss her, but u have a chick, can it be consider as cheating?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
yep, kissing sum1else apart 4rm your guy/girl is cheating, its deep!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by follypimpi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
There's no harm in kissin now.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
OMOLOLOLA, ok madam, asuming I kiss you but we didnt Nyansh, can that be considar as cheating?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
rotflmao, well, it depends ~ kissing could be just mutual nd it culd be deep. it all depends on d person u re kissing~
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by emmydee(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
kissing is kissing. If you kiss someone else, thats complete cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kaiosama(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
in oyibo man's country NO
in naija YES
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Kenturky1: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
my guy kissing sm1 x is neva a cheat to any of both party, as 4 me i do dat. tongue
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
you'r right, kissing is cheating,i said dat earlier.but dere are times 1 is faced wit circumstances dt is byond control~
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 1105(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^
Baby im starting 2 suspect u~ angry angry
but dere are times 1 is faced wit circumstances dt is byond control~
what circumstances~ angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
OMOTOLATALA ,  so u r sayin if we Nyansh but we dont kiss, it is nu cheating?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 1105(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
see u have invited this GOAT now to even tink abt a chance of kissing u

IMO~
angry angry
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Vquest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
This topic seems to have degenerated into something, better.

As for the OP:
First of all how old are you?
You sound very young. "living it up"? how? phone sx sometimes? yeah, that's living it up,

Is your girl's name Virginia?
In my boyhood we used to have this saying about girls named Virginia: Virgin for short, but not
for long.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by IyaBasira: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
Vquest:

This topic seems to have degenerated into something, better.

As for the OP:
First of all how old are you?
You sound very young. "living it up"? how? phone sx sometimes? yeah, that's living it up,

Is your girl's name Virginia?
In my boyhood we used to have this saying about girls named Virginia: Virgin for short, but not
for long.

What does that mean? I dont get it.

And yes, it is cheating. Just on a smaller scale.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by atangiri(f): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
NO!but when one is restless,anything can happen.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 5p1naz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
@inked nerd i said goodnite cos you answered the question already. . . i didnt need to put in a reply anymore. . .
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Spyker: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
I want to know where the kiss was made. is it the Cheek, Neck or Mouth. Then i can say whether it is cheating or not.
If you kiss on the lips, whether it is your a fellow woman, it is CHEATING. But i have to watch out where the neck and cheek kiss leads to because, "na small small oil dey take soil the hands".
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by daduke2k(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ah!! i trust your judgment boo

anything you make is alryt. . . i doubt the food will be as edible as you tho' wink wink

diz whole thing is a joke right? It beta be ooo.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
@190, Babay calm your nerves,cork is just blabbing.as per d topic, personally i cant kiss sum1 dat is not my bf.trust me
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by bawomolo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
it depends, is it kiss on the cheeks like italians do or tongue action?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
daduke2k:

diz whole thing is a joke right? It beta be ooo.

no its not o

we are sewious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Colour For Valentine's Day? / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.