Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (12621 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
Gooogles. Madam if we waz to Nyansssh without kissing, can that be considered as cheating?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well cork we can never nyansh or kiss

so itz not cheating
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
Googles, Madam nevr say never.

BE nice and u can have me someday (mwaaaaah)
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr cork i say it again never !!!

Be wise and you can have me someday cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
Googles just playin hard to get , she wants me!!! wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 1105(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^
go for it, RAM~
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by donobi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
my their is nothing there. my girl and i does that. so no big deal.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by andyanders: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
Kissing, is kissing and that is an exchange of  fluid. If the  writer or the receiver understands what kissing is, then, the writer should know that immediately you exchange kissing, you are sending message between you two and that could lead to sex. 
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
u answered well but u shldnt av said such an encouraging words to a girl who actually misses u. that is if u dont mind an acting lover in your place, who might fool her from kissing to romance to sex.
I advice u discourage her.

best of luck shaa.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by blacksta(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
@post

It is cheating pure and simple - no need to try and justify it - if u justify it. you r simply playing devil's advocate.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nymphnode(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
andyanders:

Kissing, is kissing and that is an exchange of  fluid. If the  writer or the receiver understands what kissing is, then, the writer should know that immediately you exchange kissing, you are sending message between you two and that could lead to sex. 

What if she accidentally opened her mouth, accidentally sucked on his tongue and asked: Just one more! I accidentally closed my eyes. grin grin grin

( Inspired by Agnes= Despicable Me)
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
if its a peck on a cheek like by saying thank you to me its not cheating but, if its all tongues touching too then i will considered that as cheating
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nixo: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hey peeps, what is going on here Are we still on the threaded topic or on Dual and Gogg issshhzzzzzz, shocked shocked shocked

You guys should get the real thing since we can see that the thing dey hungry una 2, grin grin grin grin

Get down to biz peep, cool cool cool

Dual, Feel U Though! Correct guy! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2010
Nixo:

Hey peeps, what is going on here Are we still on the threaded topic or on Dual and Gogg issshhzzzzzz, shocked shocked shocked

You guys should get the real thing since we can see that the thing dey hungry una 2, grin grin grin grin

Get down to biz peep, cool cool cool

Dual, Feel U Though! Correct guy! tongue tongue tongue tongue

We are in bizness already wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by denny4ril: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Kissing someone else when u are in a relationship is wrong. It is a sign that love is shared and commitment is divided, a symbol of lack of conviction to go ahead in the previous relationship. These attitudes will not only kill an established relationship but also hurt individual integrity.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by reindeer: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
NO!

It is cheating only when you kiss yourself!
What a question!
Abegi
cheating aint got two names!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by lbotus(f): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
Yes it is.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Meklex(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2010
what of a kiss from the same sex? ?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kobikwelu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ topic

hisssssssssssssss

its a no brainer

KISSING ANOTHER PERSON IS CHEATING!!! PURE AND SIMPLE, STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY THIS
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by marcus1234: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kaiosama(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
This discussion on kissing is becoming boring.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 5p1naz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Meklex:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww disgusting. . .
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
5p1naz:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww disgusting. . .

C'mon, grow up. Don't act like people don't kiss people of that same sex. Let's not act like school children here.

Meklex:

Yes, its still cheating, even when it someone of the same sex. If you and I were dating, what would make it ok for me to kiss a woman but not ok to kiss a man? Or what would make it ok for you to kiss a man and not ok to kiss a woman? There's no difference. Either way, your still stepping outside of that relationship, therefore its cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Where is my sexy googles? kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
Dual Core:

Where is my sexy googles? kiss

here wenever you need me baby kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by eros(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hell Yes!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

here wenever you need me baby  kiss

Mmmmmm, missed you so much baby.  kiss
I love that sexy smile?

So how many guys saw you today and ended up beefing their GFs saying stuff like. . . "why are you not half as sexy as that drop dead gorgeous masterpiece of God's creative abilities?".
Mmm my baby  kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
Dual Core:

Mmmmmm, missed you so much baby.  kiss
I love that sexy smile?

So how many guys saw you today and ended up beefing their GFs saying stuff like. . . "why are you not half as sexy as the drop dead gorgeous masterpiece of God's creative abilities?".
Mmm my baby  kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my smooth operating baby

i love it wen you talk like dat kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i missed you more
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ phahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

typical but yet sometimes decieving!!!!!!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
oboy, ur babe asked because she is getting already some "french kiss" from some available dude in ur absense, i also have a gf back in naija who is also a virgin (at least i feel some form of security because u can never trust babes dis days) whom i love with my heart and hope to get married to her on return. she dare not ask me such question because she knows what my response wil be even without asking, shine ur eyes dude and wise up
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by twindude: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
it depends on if its the spanish,french or english kind of kiss. if its the french type,a deep kiss then id say its cheating cuz whn a gal agrees to go deep in u(mouth) shez defintely goin to give it all up (y'al kno what i mean), wink wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 5p1naz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

C'mon, grow up. Don't act like people don't kiss people of that same sex. Let's not act like school children here.

miss ink. . . what is "chidren act" in expressing how i feel about the watever of the same sex angry angry angry thats me showing how i feel. . . d0nt be mad @ me bc0s your bi-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Implication Of Sex Doll / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.