Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (12622 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2010
I'm not bi. I am a heterosexual female, its just that unlike most Nigerians, I don't have a problem with homosexuality. Besides, you didn't need to say "eww" just say you don't like or approve of it, no big deal undecided
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by hax: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2010
If you feel bad and if you can't do it in the presence of your lover, then it probably is.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Theblessed(f): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2010
[size=18pt]Yes, kissing someone that is not your regular 'girl/boy friend/lover' or husband/wife in a romantic way baby, is absolutely C H E A T I N G!  Please, don't ask any more![/size]
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm not bi. I am a heterosexual female, its just that unlike most Nigerians, I don't have a problem with homosexuality. Besides, you didn't need to say "eww" just say you don't like or approve of it, no big deal undecided

@Inked_nerd, what do you mean most nigerians? , though i may agree with you that  you are not a bi, but i strongly believe that you are not heterosexual either, you are a Lezbian, i mean HOMOSEXUAL, being a Homo isn't a big deal but a big shame
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2010
what.lyf:

@Inked_nerd, what do you mean most nigerians? , though i may agree with you that  you are not a bi, but i strongly believe that you are not heterosexual either, you are a Lezbian, i mean HOMOSEXUAL, being a Homo isn't a big deal but a big shame

Well, its true so don't act like I just made that line up. Most Nigerians are homophobic, I didn't say all Nigerians. Look fool, call me whatever you like. I know what my sexual orientation is, just because I'm vocal about my views on sex and human sexuality, it doesn't make me a lesbian or bi. Unlike you, I don't go around trying to make people feel bad about who they are.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by vescucci(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2010
Cheating is cheating but cheating pass cheating. Some cheating can't be helped and some can.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 10, 2010
Well, its true so don't act like I just made that line up. Most Nigerians are homophobic, I didn't say all Nigerians. Look fool, call me whatever you like. I know what my sexual orientation is, just because I'm vocal about my views on sex and human sexuality, it doesn't make me a lesbian or bi. Unlike you, I don't go around trying to make people feel bad about who they are.
[quote][/quote]

Inked_Nerd baby, i am proud to disappoint you, HOMOSEXULITY and BISEXUALS will never be Embraced in nigeria, I wonder if your parents would still have given birth to you were they homos, Sorry lezbian, you are a big disgrace, If only if your parents saw d future coming, they would have aborted you long ago, U are just a complete waste of sperm!!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Do you understand what a "phobia" is or are you simply misusing language?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Pweety4me(f): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2010
y me:

yes i think so. . . . .but i dont think that bothers me self i hardly kiss because am bad at it cheesy
cheesy

@OP Depends where the kiss is. . .and who the person is?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2010
@what.lyf

Oh please. Go f**k yourself. I work in the advertising industry and I come across people from various walks of life so my experiences and views on things are very diverse. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand act like it doesn't exist or go around bashing gay people. Last time I checked gay people are human beings as well. What makes you any better than a gay person? Why do you even care? Why is someone else sexual orientation any of your business? As for my parents they know what my views on homosexuality is, and it not an issue for them. They have their views and I have mine, end of story. Yes, I know know Nigerians [and many other African nations] will "never embrace homosexuality" but the fact of the matter is there are gay people in this world whether you like it or not. You and I both know that's not going to change anytime soon.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nizoral(f): 2:30am On Aug 10, 2010
No how can it b, its a criteria 4 an award in faitfulnes mtchew!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nizoral(f): 2:31am On Aug 10, 2010
No how can it b, its a criteria 4 an award in faitfulnes mtchew!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kabukabu(m): 3:07am On Aug 10, 2010
davidylan:

Do you understand what a "phobia" is or are you simply misusing language?

Considering that this topic is just retarded,I am not surprised to see questions like yours."What is a phobia"?SMH
google it, can't you just do that?

Homophobic/Homophobia, fear of homosexuals, thats pretty easy.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by akwaowoudo(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2010
what.lyf:

oboy, your babe asked because she is getting already some "french kiss" from some available dude in your absense, i also have a gf back in naija who is also a virgin (at least i feel some form of security because u can never trust babes dis days) whom i love with my heart and hope to get married to her on return. she dare not ask me such question because she knows what my response wil be even without asking, shine your eyes dude and wise up
You aren't far from the truth. Pastor browse!
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Akosbaba(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2010
Kissing,cheating<they kinda rhyme>
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by mitchyy(f): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2010
Of course.
Kissing someone else other than your partner in a romantic way is C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Avalanchie(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2010
Yes
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2010
hax:

If you feel bad and if you can't do it in the presence of your lover, then it probably is.

Absolutely agree, if you wouldnt do it in front of your bf or gf then its cheating. Kissing can easily lead to something else so definately its cheating. Just my opinion.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by IZUKWU(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2010
I think kissing is more personal than the actual sex as there are people who will allow you have sex with them but will not allow you kiss them. Also when a girl allows you to kiss her to your hearts content she is merely informing you that at appropriate time and place , you can get the whole goods . So yes if i caught my girl friend or wife kissing another man i will consider it cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2010
OK ladies, if I Nyansh you but didnt kiss u, can u call it cheeting?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by sayso: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2010
you start thispatern,when does it end?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Cmiller(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2010
Guy yu 4kup,hw yu de lt her knw say kiss anoda person na small crime 4 relationship,
kai yu don let her knw say she get ryt tu cheat n sx wt anoda person n ask question,n yu incorruptible judge go mumu say no, sorry
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by hermosa(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2010
kissing is cheatin, whether you like the person you kissed or not, don't fool urself, or her into thinkin it's all about feelings, it isn't,
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by marcus1234: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by topkin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
I guess it's just the state of the mind that matters. I really wouldn't consider it cheating if there are no strings attached! undecided
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Newest: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Its defo a cheat, cause u cant kiss me without us having intimacy cause am pretty good in that

Pls kiss me through the netttttttttt

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by crownie(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
in a relationship, undue contact (bodily or orally)with the opposite gender who isn't yours is simply cheating, talking about a kiss,it depends on the kind of kiss-french or friend!, for french, it's outright cheating. for friend, it depends on the mind set of the individuals involved,
@poster, for her to ask you that kind of question, it means she was about to or she's been considering the thought of kissing a guy she's had a lil' crush on, who stays close to her, or she has already performed the act, i think you should give her a better answer on your stand against it, or else,
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by ijcurt(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
vescucci:

Cheating is cheating but cheating pass cheating. Some cheating can't be helped and some can.
grin grin grin
d truth is one can sleep with anybody but cannot just kiss anybody. kissing is deep. i cant kiss someone i dont have feelings for but i can have *** wit someone i dont have feelings for.
bitter truth.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by mckaycee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
The whole stuff is like a football game; PECKING is like getting ready for a game, Kissing on d lip is like getting into the football pitch, FRENCH KISS, (ehe wahala), is the kick-off, wut follows after that- passing the ball around, showing some skills, and wait! Wut makes a game very interesting, GOALS 1, 2, 3, , the formation doesn't mean a thing! hahahahahahahahaha
Pls tell us the result of the match when next u visit home, she might b a C. Ronaldo looking @ Real Madrid or a Fabregas who's mind is divided.
Best of luck dude.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ lol interesting analogy.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by flexay: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2010
Cheating is in the mind. U can cheat even without kissing, and u can kiss without cheating. Had to beleive but when u get to experience that situation u'll understand what I mean.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by sirt1(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2010
@ OP

kissing someone u are not dating is CHEATING

mckaycee:

The whole stuff is like a football game; PECKING is like getting ready for a game, Kissing on d lip is like getting into the football pitch, FRENCH KISS, (ehe wahala), is the kick-off, wut follows after that- passing the ball around, showing some skills, and wait! Wut makes a game very interesting, GOALS 1, 2, 3, , the formation doesn't mean a thing!  hahahahahahahahaha
Pls tell us the result of the match when next u visit home, she might b a C. Ronaldo looking @ Real Madrid or a Fabregas who's mind is divided.
Best of luck dude.

I love the above analogy---------this dude na real player!!!!

ijcurt:

grin grin grin
d truth is one can sleep with anybody but cannot just kiss anybody. kissing is deep. i cant kiss someone i dont have feelings for but i can have *** wit someone i dont have feelings for.
bitter truth.

Don't even go there-----if u can sleep with someone u don't av feelings for, that means u be RUNS girl, Aristo or simply put ASEWO.

top_kin:

I guess it's just the state of the mind that matters. I really wouldn't consider it cheating if there are no strings attachedundecided

Which string are u waiting for again? Will kissing opposite s3x just come like that? My friend, for anyone to kiss opposite s3x------not peck ooooo, there is string attached already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.