Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (12619 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by LadyLocs(f): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
Would you kiss the person in front of your partner? If NO, then yeah, it's cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by shoopsy: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2010
obviously its cheating and could lead to anything else but if it doesn't lead to something else, i believe the partner should be forgiven and also given a second chance and if it led to something else, he/she should still be forgiven but you giving her a second chance lies within how much she means to you but you'll have to fight so hard to earn back her trust so i think you should let her go, its simple
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by seyeoba: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2010
@Dual Core et Google: THANKS FOR THE FLIRTING-LESSON, CAN YOU GUYS DO PMs now please. We're tired of reading those grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by bgurl1: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
i do not consider it cheating if dey are jut friends wit benefits wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by sexylogan(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2010
LadyLocs:

Would you kiss the person in front of your partner? If NO, then yeah, it's cheating.

ver true.if your heart belongs to sum1 else apart from ur partner, then u r cheating. u don't

hav to be kissing or sleeping wit the person.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Myluv1: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
That was why I cudn't waste a sec. to pummel a younger fella that ws tryna force a 'hot one'(kiss) out of my gf few days back,  she cudn't help bathing me wif kisses whn we got home, until I seriously pleaded for a break,  Awesome, isn' it.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Better have sex than you telling me just a kiss. I had the babe I was dadting one day I just decided to shake her a little Me: what happened I suspect you had sex with another dude after all the asking She was like: Just a romance I was like watttttttttttttttt? lol I just manage to finish that round and left her to go and continue with the "Just Romance"
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by NNMUU(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2010
Its definitely cheating.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by franel79(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
I Agree
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by uglybetty: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
Na so una dey start.small time you go sleep with am then you come dey ask us say,if having sex with some one cheating.

comot for road. olojukokoro.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by koolchicco: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
@OP

Umm, not sure but I think it is, cos it could go further than that eventually. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / Best Colour For Valentine's Day? / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.