Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? (16660 Views)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes / Beautiful, Super-rich Single Nigerian Ladies.Boys, What Are You Waiting For ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2010
well is ladyjide willing to look my way? I believe i'm a quality Nigerian man. smiley
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by tarano: 2:37am On Aug 11, 2010
Hey I'm a single quality Nigerian guy, in Chicago

contact me <ogedola@gmail.com>
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2010
tarano:

my email address- is <atcafricanprofessional@gmail.com>
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by LadyLocs(f): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
In South Africa grin
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
LadyLocs:

In South Africa grin

lol!! wink
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by omonija1(f): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2010
Read this entire thread, :O dont know why, maybe cos I'm looking for answers too, Interesting thread, learns one thing or the other.

BTw what i picked up from your postss is that you sound too aggressive, are you a soft person?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by pac2: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2010
Visit naija and make some friends. I tried that last year and i hope to try again this year.
They are a lot of serious single Men and Women waiting and praying for the right person.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2010
omonija1:

Read this entire thread, :O dont know why, maybe cos I'm looking for answers too, Interesting thread, learns one thing or the other.

BTw what i picked up from your postss is that you sound too aggressive, are you a soft person?

I am soft when I need to be wink, as I am a woman at the end of the day. I am aggressive when the time calls for it and am well aware how to separate the two! I am not exactly a pit bull in a skirt- at least not all the time (lol)
pac2:

Visit naija and make some friends. I tried that last year and i hope to try again this year.
They are a lot of serious single Men and Women waiting and praying for the right person.

I see cheesy
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by wedballs(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2010
single men are hidding in ur neighbourhood

"to see what u are looking for you must look beyond what you see"
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2010
wedballs:

single men are hidding in your neighbourhood

"to see what u are looking for you must look beyond what you see"

Something to ponder on!! smiley Deep
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by MOBO444(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
You ladies have chased them away with your witch claws and horror altitude and behaviour (shame on ladies).
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by erasmus185: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
wedballs made a very valid point.

Sorry to disappoint you ladyjide you are not soft at all. You need to work on yourself.I am not perfect too,I work on myself everyday to be better.

Sincerely I am the kind of 'quality' guy you described in your post, also very well read and well travelled. When I meet ladies like you,I like them, make them good friends BUT never consider them a wife material (no offense intended).
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Tosinville(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
Well i didn't blame some parent (most especially yoruba ppl) like ma tribe who gives birth abroad nd bring those kids back to nigeria to learn yoruba culture jus in case of their future. Livin d whole life in america as already turned some folks into something else nd its obvious through d way d poster is typin shows she has some kinda pride in her can easily upset a 9ja dude, wit dis a rltnship can't last i swear especially wit a yoruba guy was trained how to respect, honor d elders etc so its beta u focus on american blk guys nd erase naija guys outta ur damn memory, feel me? @poster.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by kpolli(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
check under ur bed
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
Tosinville:

Well i didn't blame some parent (most especially yoruba ppl) like ma tribe who gives birth abroad nd bring those kids back to nigeria to learn yoruba culture jus in case of their future. Livin d whole life in america as already turned some folks into something else nd its obvious through d way d poster is typin shows she has some kinda pride in her can easily upset a 9ja dude, wit dis a rltnship can't last i swear especially wit a yoruba guy was trained how to respect, honor d elders etc so its beta u focus on american blk guys nd erase naija guys outta your damn memory, feel me? @poster.

And I was trained to do what as a Yoruba woman, and I was raised as a child where? Talk what you know- other wise leave speculation! Honestly to date I have never had an issue with a Naija man as far as pride, respect being submissive,, etc, so I don't belive that I will ever get my desire for a Nigerian Man out of my mind.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
erasmus185:

Sorry to disappoint you ladyjide you are not soft at all. You need to work on yourself.I am not perfect too,I work on myself everyday to be better.

Sincerely I am the kind of 'quality' guy you described in your post, also very well read and well travelled. When I meet ladies like you,I like them, make them good friends BUT never consider them a wife material (no offense intended).

Ok- Quality guy, YOU know me so, f you say I am not soft - then I am not, and the day still progresses, and the world still goes around!! No tears here!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
No humble, God fearing Nigerian man would want to marry 'Lady Gaga'. They would frefer a young,humble, respectable n God fearing gals who would lean on them,take them as their soldier,their hero, like i told u,u would need to buy urself a husband- men who don't hav what u've got don't hav anyother option but to sacrifice their pride,their ego in the alter of marrage or suffer and manage their 50cents. Other who would readily accept is our lost sheeps in the US Who had turnd to Dogs,Bull,wolfs,Nigger Raw.so, dogs 2 dogs.bull to bull. Do me i do you! No insult intended plz. I respect you a lot. I love woman with guts.Wish you best of man,a happy family with beautiful kids(another Obama).
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by sammyart: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
the sad truth is no body is perfect, meet some one you can tolerate, very important, then try and add quality
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Tosinville(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ladyjide, hmm! u mean u aint gonna X 9ja men outta yo memory?lol. . . . well i'm not tryin to discourage u about nigerian or not nigerians guy cos they r stil ur men but 4 hw long hv been in d states since u aint raised there if i may ask? Cos i see their lifestyle is changin ya tho!. . . . . Anyway nigerian dudes aint finish yet in d states so u can hook urself up wit some in philly nd i can give ya a site 4 dat cos i didn't support long distance rltnship anyway from here.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by SOPRANO(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ Poater,

[b]It depend on what you consider quality. Men have similar traits irrespective of race or creed, it's all about about mutual respect and compromise. Personally, I think half of the Nigerian ladies on the east coast are more egotistic, conceided and too conservative for my liking. Then again, that's my personal opinion. That being said, i do admire their intellectual astuteness.
Another factor is the diversity of women of whom Nigerian men can to choose from. Nigerian men can easily date and marry ladies from other African countries , Caribean, Latinas, African American, even Oyinbo of which most Naija Ladies would probably not venture into. This scenerio minimizes the potential available candidates that Naija ladies can choose from.
Back to your question. I do have quite a few Naija men of quality mostly in the east coast that you might fancy, but u might need to have an open mind in order to see the potential embeded in them. That said, don't prejudge a man from his exterior qualities alone, but be docile and comprehend his internal qualities. Like they say, "Reformed Playas" makes the best husbands, so You have to open your heart for LUV to enter, [/b]
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
SOPRANO:

@ Poater,

[b]It depend on what you consider quality. Men have similar traits irrespective of race or creed, it's all about about mutual respect and compromise. Personally, I think half of the Nigerian ladies on the east coast are more egotistic, conceided and too conservative for my liking. Then again, that's my personal opinion. That being said, i do admire their intellectual astuteness.
Another factor is the diversity of women of whom Nigerian men can to choose from. Nigerian men can easily date and marry ladies from other African countries , Caribean, Latinas, African American, even Oyinbo of which most Naija Ladies would probably not venture into. This scenerio minimizes the potential available candidates that Naija ladies can choose from.
Back to your question. I do have quite a few Naija men of quality mostly in the east coast that you might fancy, but u might need to have an open mind in order to see the potential embeded in them. That said, don't prejudge a man from his exterior qualities alone, but be docile and comprehend his internal qualities. Like they say, "Reformed Playas" makes the best husbands, so You have to open your heart for LUV to enter, [/b]

I am open , send me an email
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by follypimpi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
^ grin grin
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by SOPRANO(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
, (in reverse order if u get my drift)
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^ , my email is atcafricanprofessional@gmail com
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by SOPRANO(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
ok, will shoot u sum in a jiffy.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by oYaTo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Ladyjide. .

I noticed you're not willing to mail the guys, but you'd rather they mailed you instead. .

Any reason?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
oYaTo:

@Ladyjide. .

I noticed you're not willing to mail the guys, but you'd rather they mailed you instead. .

Any reason?
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but I have personally emailed everyone who has shown interest if your email address was clearly written!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by oYaTo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
tarano:

Ladyjide:

my email address- is <atcafricanprofessional@gmail.com>

SOPRANO:

my email is  yahoodotcomatb****, (in reverse order if u get my drift)

Ladyjide:

^^ , my email is atcafricanprofessional@gmail com

Catch ma drift? 

On another note, I also think you should focus on what erasmus185 posted. .

erasmus185:

You need to find out why this is so.

It could be the key to hooking up your dream man. .
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
They are out there but its just like finding a needle in a haystack factory. At the moment the market is saturated with useless clowns whose main aim is to "sh@g and dash"
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by funkybaby(f): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
oYaTo:

Catch ma drift?

and your point is??

free the lady jare. grin

she has taken the bold step by coming here to declare that she is eager to mingle.
so whats the big deal if she requests that the guys should be the ones to mail her??

or are you also towing the line of ''she is not submissive, she is not soft, etc'' as some posters here have been implying about the lady

@ladyjide

best of luck in your search.
wink
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by funkybaby(f): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

They are out there but its just like finding a needle in a haystack factory. At the moment the market is saturated with useless clowns whose main aim is to "sh@g and dash"

grin grin grin
what about those with babymama issues? undecided

those ones too berekete grin
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin
what about those with babymama issues?  undecided

those ones too berekete  grin

Ofcos we have those ones with at least 1-4 baby mamas in different area codes. Now if we flip the switch and it were the women with babydaddies in every area code we all know what she will be called by the hypocritical clowns grin grin grin

I will give a medal to the clowns who atleast take care of their kids and babymamas though grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.