Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! (12575 Views)

Poll: What should this chic do?

Dump him! He is a freak!: 69% (44 votes)
Stay with him! - He realy loves you!: 30% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ronnieslimz(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
hannydarl:

monittoring you doesnt mean he loves you it means he dosent want his investment to go down the drain he sees you as his investment not as his beloved sweetheart.
anoda one!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hello!
What message does this send? There is no trust.
Personally, I think without trust, no relationship can work out.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
debosky:

for a freak like you who likes sucking on other women's boobies,

electronic surveillance isn't enough, he should do spiritual surveillance as well grin grin grin

maybe the guy is scared of female competition. grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by akara(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2007
grin topic,

how many private detectives do you know in Nigeria and where will they start from to check up on you unless you were really that notorious.
I think your man is trying to bully into remaining faithfull to him alone. If he does not trust you, dump him, because he knows what he wants to hear from his private detectives. And he will hear it. You will do better to dump him first.

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by slazzy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
i dont blame the guy. i think the girl in question has some skeletons in her cupboard thats why she's sort of panicking. If your ways are straight why should you be bothered about the private detective thing? Go straighten your ways. Dats it for now.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by samsilo(m): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2007
The guy is simply playing mind games.Like other people have noted even if you need private investigation of someone ,GSM has removed the need for hiring an agency . If you are the kind of person who "drops" for people in Niaja you can make a few calls and some jobless people will take on the job of informing you.Even in when I was in Nigeria I knew people who could give you a girls history(facts not fiction),but it takes maturity to come above such things.
A relation of mine lost her fiancee to such talk as his family network(uncles ,aunties ,cousin in the same University etc) kept on giving him a running comentry on the girls moves.
My final take, if the guy is not mature and discerning he will listen to so many stories till him tire. So Razzor he does not need an agency , if it means so much to you just watch your back
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by SweetT1: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Razor
Why are you stressing yourself and this man like this? It's obvious this man does not trust you anymore ! Why are you still in the relationship? Take my word 4 it, if you allow this to continue. You will hate yourself for going through this nonsense for nothing. I'm a man and i know that men are always inquisitive and a woman's heart is deeper than pacific ocean !! If he's just a boyfriend and he is already asking all these questions, imagine what he will do when you say "i do". I've been in this kind of relatioship b/4 and wished i had known better. When doubt and suspicion starts to arise to the point of losing trusts. The best thing to do is to just WALK AWAY and save your self a mess !!! abo oro la so fo omo luabi, to ba de nu ado odidi !!! If he keeps bothering you about the PI thing, give him the middle finger and tell him to investigate that.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by numbers: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2007
grin grin grin you sound panic striken!!! grin ;Dwhat have u been doing?come on now tell me, I could help u with a plan.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by finemocha(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
he is lying, hte private detective is either is mnother or some guy friend of his
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Everbright(f): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
What's the meaning of that
sounnds very childish and annoying,and irritating embarassed embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by moondust(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
private detective? in Nigeria? grin joke of the year
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by AdaezeUS(f): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
Razorr, don't be alarmed if you are true to him. Is he from the U.S. I'm from the U.S. and I can understand how he feels, especially with all the 419 going on. If he is American, its without a doubt that he has some feelings for you and is afraid of being hurt. I don't know if its true love, but he is trying to find a way to protect himself. I dated a guy from Nigeria and I knew someone that was willing to do research for me also. So it may not be a "PI", but trust me there are people out there willing to help people abroad get the info they need. To be real, I helped a Nigerian find out that a woman from the U.S. was in a relationship with somone else and did not love him. So it very capable that he has someone that he has developed a trusting relationship with. I hope you love him and is honest with him, he seems like he is on the defensive side, find him out, try and alleviate his concerns, be patient with him. By all means, don't break it off, not yet at least. All of this is coming from an African American perspective cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2007
LMAO, guys can be so funny sometimes, so who's jealous now?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by msijaye(f): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
na lie ooo, he is just a joke u tell him that u will do lie detector test for him when he comes so u will know when was the last time he had sex or had a kiss with a girl. grin. most of the guys abroad paro baje.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by IBBFan(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2007
OK! i'm beginning to think this whole story was made out of Razorr's head. an interesting soap opera it was while it lasted 6 pages (so far). *hollas at scriptwriter* new story please!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by babadee(m): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2007
ROTF LMAO
Guess the dude has seen too much of cheaters and just freaked out.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by agnesoseka: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2007
lol.farce.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by nawa1(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2007
quote razorr: [Are there really such agencies in Nigeria? And are they really effective?

They are supposed to be able to tell whether you have ever had an abortion, e.t.c.]

what is ur stress? do u have anything to hid?

he said he has hired private invistigator. hmm
prove to him u are truelly faithfull by just letting the invistigators do there job
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by osegwu(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2007
I was shocked when I saw Razorr's post.

She was obviously the last person I expected to post this kind of topic.

I honestly thought she would have dumpt him by now.

I thought you said you are a detective? How come he hired a detective

to investigate a detective?

This is an irony
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by peteroby(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2007
if u think private detective does not exist in Nigeria then u better think again.we have been in the business for many years.don;t be surprise Razorr if u see us doing our job.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by kike001(f): 11:47am On May 18, 2007
u not even married if he cant trust u dats just bullshit d whole realtionship is just tell him dat u find it really nice dat he cares about u but its gettin way outta control.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by mamaput(f): 12:04pm On May 18, 2007
Anyone that thinks Nigeria dose not have them is in a dream world.
Even Embassies make use of them.
I know the German Embassy  dose it to investgate the background of Nigerians here
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by laudate: 12:28pm On May 18, 2007
First question: Where is the guy from? Is he a Nigerian? Or an American?

Second question: Does she believe that the guy really loves her?

Third question: What has occurred to make him so suspicious, that he feels the only way to get at the truth is to have her investigated by a private detective?

Fourth question: Those who form the bulk of the State Security Service (SSS) in Nigeria, are supposed to be trained detectives skilled in the art of espionage. What makes you all think they do not do a bit of private detective work on the side, in addition to their official duties?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by trutalk(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2007
undecided what happened to trust?

if he trusts you there's no need for a private eye Angry
Moreover i must say if your conscience is clear, you have nothing to worry about cos all the investigations would be positive, Its left for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by toluwalomo(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2007
If what you said is true, guess he is one controlling dude.

I wonder why  maintain a relationship with someone you distrust in that you hire an investigator.

Is he making up with expensive gifts?

If all things are fair and square, you don't need us telling you what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by bunday: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2007
D guy is in love with u so much dat he wants to ruin ur relationship. Maybe he is insecure. Guys ,v dis feelin wen dey feel they are not worth the chic. Call im and talk 2 im about aw special he is daily for at least two weeks and u'll send im apologisin 4 ever hirin a detective. Anyway 'm dat detective cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
Which one u dey, You love exposure, or you are a private person. You are contradictng yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by liftedme(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
Who is talking about trust?, you must have betrayed the trust in the first place otherwise he wouldn't have gone extra miles trying to cub your excesses, search your heart and change if you can, angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Naija14: 3:35am On Sep 12, 2008
say what?
girl you for ask him say he don trust you?
shoo
ah ah
na wah oo
person no go live again
oya
make you hire your own private investigor
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ula(f): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
walk away girl!!! he doesnt love u n he doesnt trust u, chikena!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
lol
@OP do u think he really hired any detective?Methinks if he did he wud not tell you. undecided
why are u bothered,do u have anything to hide?
Personally,i doubt if i wud stick out with such a guy undecided Hes got trust issues.a Guy ought to be atleast 80% confident about his babe.If your huy does not trust you,i wonder who wud
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Emad(f): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2008
i think if he is hiring anyone
that means two things:

1) he does not trust you
2) he is unsure of himself

These two lead men to have inferiority complexes and the consequences are always grave:

1 ) he starts bitting you you up
2) he does demeaning things to you in public in order to feel better about himself
3) he delibrately disrespects you
4) he bullies you into submission, and obedience etc

girl the choice is yours

Pwersonnally I would rather have a man with a superiority complex which i have to fight all the time,
than to have one with a inferiority complex whom i have to persuade all the time that i love him and he is worth me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.