Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (32284 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by gaby(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Are there no more Amaechi tapes?

Come one Reno...lets get entertained with more exposė

Don't be a marriage counsellor, it's not at all befitting.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Enoch07: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Make una hear something oooo
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
A mad man who only appeals to IPObites and frustrated children of perdition.
There are more to life than 30k buhari stipend. Find some time to smile. Life is miserable but a bit is not affordable dear.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by SaturnNick(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
OMG... Seriously?
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by kikake: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Reno. Tell that to your daughter - it's doubtful you have one.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by WaffenSS(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2019
bettercreature:
Anything that brings money and attention grin grin grin

That's called being a ho

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Rosarie(f): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Very true.reason it all married folks

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2019
This mumu man thinks he has made sense
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by azshion1: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Ortega3262x:
Scam you don reach here?

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Ofemmanu1: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:
Here comes Mumu Reno Omokriminal with another trash....

Guess the fraudster is tired of releasing his tapes of propaganda.

A Omokriminal that ran away from the country making his home twitter.
Part of the mess the ineffectual BUFFON was rolling with covered with lies and fraudulent ways of life.

Slowpoke!
Are you married?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
very very correct
Tundemuttee:
Don’t marry someone you are IN LOVE with. Marry a person you are IN SYNC with. That sentimental erotic feeling which many call love, is not sufficient to sustain a relationship. But when you sync with someone, it creates an invisible strength that can’t be defeated #RenosNuggets

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Dont-Marry-Someone-YoureIn-Love-With-Reno-Omokri-Advises.html[/url]
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by bluefilm: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
So when is Reno finally getting married to Roteemee Amaechi?
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by mhizbel(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Jeromejnr:
After all what most people call Love is actually infatuation and lust.

Most humans don't know what love is.

Oh no they don't.
What then is love? If you don't mind me asking.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Bintabisiriyu: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:
Here comes Mumu Reno Omokriminal with another trash....

Guess the fraudster is tired of releasing his tapes of propaganda.

A Omokriminal that ran away from the country making his home twitter.
Part of the mess the ineffectual BUFFON was rolling with covered with lies and fraudulent ways of life.

Slowpoke!

if dey are doin census nw they will count u.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Awoo88: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
sammyuche:
If you're in love syncing comes automatically
Is it not automatic. Beside what Omokri is saying is that people often mistake sensual romantic feeling for love. But when you are in sync with someone, love and understanding grows

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Hoodbilonia: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
i love nobody
only my phone
lapy
rest na counterfit
i dnt knw love
ive got millions of hate
take ma love n care for granted...
who ran gen mon tru sunday
who brought food to the table
who pays for wifi..dstv.nepa
n u take me for a fool
fuc love.fuc marriage

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by medropoly(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
wetin be SYNC abeg??

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by spiritedtete: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You can't be in sync with someone you don't love, it goes both ways.

Yes you can... Eg your friend....

Love sometime or all the time could be lust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by asobo: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Poor marketing strategy. Your clothing line your business too
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Omeizadean(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Reno O mockery is one retarded fool that is lucky to know how to read and write. Let me clear ur confused maggot infested head to be in sync with someone actually mean to be in love with someone. Like compatibility, being in sync wouldn't even arise if its not love. O Mockery and all ur maggot minions I hope u heard?
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by abbeylli(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Immanuels7:
Commander in Chief of Nairaland Zombies.. If you think the whole north is for PMB, think again
Yes the ones that ATIKULÈTE ��
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Mccullum: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Your own madness is even worst than him 100 times.

Only insane humans support Buhari-Prof Ferooq.

As only fool and mentally derailed person will be trying hard to deny what he/she enjoying in support of its choice.... People like Atiku's fans. - Prof Mathew.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Bintuenyo: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Jeromejnr:
After all what most people call Love is actually infatuation and lust.

Most humans don't know what love is.

Oh no they don't.
You have sense man, you have said it all.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by bankolebank(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Click and open this link to Make crazy cash � by watching videos and making at least #2500 daily and get outta that hardship level ASAP.. Thank me lerra http://bankolebanks.stackagents.com
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by bigiyaro(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2019
nor b only sync na syndicate. ur thick skull need to be examined.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Bullshiiit.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Keegan: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2019
WaffenSS:
What the heck is "in sync with"?

You can't know you're "in sync with" someone without love first.

So he's telling us he's not in love with his wife but "in sync with" her?

I can just imagine their text messages: "Baby, I sync you so much".

*Gratefulheart01 is Stoopid*

This guy no go kill person. grin

Love conquers everything. If you love you'll know that you love.
Teacher, don't teach me nonsense. -Fela

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by kings09(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:
When will this man realize that we aren't interested in whatever he has to say.

Let him keep the advice for his daughters. They'll need it.
Speak for yourself alone cos me am interested.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Dafnoula(f): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2019
What "sync" means? And how you can spend a lifetime sleeping with someone you don't love?
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by bigiyaro(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
no mind d yeye man with running mouth, his retarded brain can't comprehend the fact that love is the basic foundation for any more of sync.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by akiOYIBO: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I disagree
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by omooba969(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Lolcheesy

Huncle Reno - Relationship Expert grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.