Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (32287 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Ethannathan(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Marry someone that you both are truely inlove with each other, that is the true sync
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:
Here comes Mumu Reno Omokriminal with another trash....

Guess the fraudster is tired of releasing his tapes of propaganda.

A Omokriminal that ran away from the country making his home twitter.
Part of the mess the ineffectual BUFFON was rolling with covered with lies and fraudulent ways of life.

Slowpoke!

May Almighty God make your life to be like buhari regime... And it shall be permanent. Amen

A willing tool in the hands of evil people

Felix Terungwa Dav

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by safetyInspector(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
He is simply telling you to marry your friend because one can fall in love with six pack, deep wallet, figure eight, big breast and behind etc

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by tfash96(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Give dis philosopher anointing oil drink make hin dey alright.Ewo ni sync when I no dey use calculator inside maths class
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by maisauki: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2019
All philosophical statements r just mental masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by criuze(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Sync..

Like syncretic or...

I don't understand
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by maisauki: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2019
All philosophical statements r just mental masturbation.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by fasterwell(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Part of the mess the ineffectual BUFFON was rolling with covered with lies and fraudulent ways of life.

Slowpoke!

I am not a fan of Reno but i am 100% with him on this issue.

Love is not a sufficient reason to marry any person because won't allow see or put into consideration the other side or negative side of the person u want to marry and this is the major reason many relationships/marriage crash.

Focus on what u want and comfortable with.

Put ur happiness, peace of mind, comfort and destiny/future first before bringing in love to seal it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by hush15: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

haba, is this what you are reduced to? Even when it is not politics, your hatred and disgust wont let you reason with truth.

A pérfect example of Renos reason is this film: acrimony. Go watch it and stop being full of hate

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by penocrat1(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2019
I hundred percent agree with you.Love alone is not enough.Some peoole are bashing Reno yet they can't read and understand or reason.Why do we hate ourselves like this.That Reno is a politucal anaylst does mean that what he says is not the truthNo truer thing has been said...love is never enough [/quote]
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by ifnyioj22(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Ok na! We hear you Mr. Lecturer

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by alphaNomega: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Don’t marry someone you are IN LOVE with. Marry a person you are IN SYNC with. That sentimental erotic feeling which many call love, is not sufficient to sustain a relationship. But when you sync with someone, it creates an invisible strength that can’t be defeated #RenosNuggets

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Dont-Marry-Someone-YoureIn-Love-With-Reno-Omokri-Advises.html[/url]

I blocked this idiot on Twitter, yet his idiocy knows no bounds. Found its way to NL front page... I'm not surprised though, FP has been full of sh*t lately
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Kingjames(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2019
I was head over heels in love with one slay queen from delta state last oct. After 8months of constant communication, she decided to visit but on one singular popular condition: " you will takecare of my fare". I agreed intoto. Atleast meeting my "love" in "person" for the first time after close to a year of "social media love" . i asked for her account number which she sent at the speed of jet. Relaxing on my sofa virtualising all the inviting mature feminine features in her body, i opened my "Diamond bank app". Here i go: scrolling down to transfer. Confirm the name- though different from what she told me her name was(jenifer now turn umuokoro umenede Akpos!...i put a call across to confirm , on the receiving end, i heard that angelic voice again that turned me on( dont mind me , i am human with blood and emotion). I was convinced. She asked for 10K , lo and behold brethren, i mistakenly send 100k! Gbam! Ahhhh...what! I cant revert the transaction without going to my bank. I dialed her number immediately to confirm the "emotionally filled" transaction. She confirmed. Then here comes the drama: " baby, please, i mistakenly transfer 100k instead of the 10k...can you quickly send back 90k?

Hello, ..helo...helooooo! Can u hear me...
The line went off! ...i shouted ...
Few minutes later, an unknown number called. I take the call to hear a heavy- Indian hemp infected deep male voice: " na you dey disturb my babe abi?, if i catch you na die!...what! Me? With due respect sir, i dont understand what you talking about. May i know who i am unto? I asked with sweat all over my soft skin.

" that woman u dey chart wit na my wife. She don born three pikin for me....!

Holy moses! I sat for hours and i learnt a bitter lesson

Thats when i realised i was only dreaming when my kid brother ran in to ask with surprised what happened to me.

The world is wicked!

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by omooba969(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Flexherbal:
The issue of love and marriage has no formula.

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but....u sabi. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by oderinlewo(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

Use ur sense na

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Newboss(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2019
sammyuche:
If you're in love syncing comes automatically
No, it doesn't. Love can be one sided. There's no sync in that case grin

He's simply saying the connection must be both sided grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Greatzeus(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Mikepenny5:
His right, that’s the plain truth. Love has expiry date. Only if you know
Wrong,love doesn't have expiry date,love is commitment,when you love someone you do what's best for them. What fades is that romantic feeling you have before marriage. Love is not a feeling,it's doing things that needs to be done for someone eg fulfilling your responsibility to your wife and children.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by obyno5(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2019
The op hit the nail on this one... What many call love is infatuation because love is a seed that grows with time and experience. Those that are divorced or separated today were supposedly in love at the beginning. What we should look out for should be characters that we value like the fear of God, kindness etc These are what sustains a union and enables it to grow in love!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Jowanson: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

This thing you wrote now, does it make any sense?

Does it correlate with the above post?

Now who is hating?

Attack the issue and not the personality
That's how sane people do things!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Jowanson: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

Wrong,love doesn't have expiry date,love is commitment,when you love someone you do what's best for them. What fades is that romantic feeling you have before marriage. Love is not a feeling,it's doing things that needs to be done for someone eg fulfilling your responsibility to your wife and children.

He said errotic love not love in its entirety.. But looking at it very closely... Love fades as time goes on in the marriage....reno says if you are in sync with your partner, the love will not fade but change to a strong partnership where both parties understands each other very well, where tolerance reigns supreme, where friendship in love is rekindled always, where house chores are done together with understanding and happiness.... That's been in sync with your partner.... Compatibility!
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by pacespot(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You can't be in sync with someone you don't love, it goes both ways.

He is talking about sync in terms of business interest and the likes, just like Nigerians are already doing. Nigerians don't marry because of love, where is even the love in this continent?
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Evercurious(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

REALLY CHILDISH

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Shikini: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

You'll just die for nothing
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Kingv(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2019
He is correct

Love thickens when you are in sync with someone and conversely, dies when there is no sync

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Jeromejnr(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

What then is love? If you don't mind me asking.

Love is a consummation of choices, a decision and not a feeling.

Love comes first the feelings come later.

Only a few would understand.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Muzikluva(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Olamsoh:
Job vacancy for the Position of Accountant

Requirement
Minimum of HND in accounting
Minimum of 2 years experience
Accounting related Professional certification is an added advantage
Must be resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate

Mode of Application
Forward your CV to azias.vacancy@gmail.com
Cc: Zeedarh
This should be useful for you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by DVoices: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74744477:

Slowpoke!

In real life I wonder if you character online is what is depicted because you sound more like someone who needs psychiatric attention.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by poweredcom(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Truth Reno has said the truth
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by sheDD(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
lies for your only consumption
I have someone I sync perfectly with,but love.... Is what I dnt have for her
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by castro316: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2019
criuze:
Sync..

Like syncretic or...

I don't understand
in synchrony. Meaning working together
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by dominusgai(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
No it doesn't sir, in fact most marriage problems are cause because people fall in love with who they are totally out of sync with. Every type of person had a complementary person that will suite them, but most people really don't marry or love who will perfectly suite them.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by DedeNkem: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2019
So to this m*oron, love is useless when it comes to marraige? LOL.

You can be in sync with anyone but you can neither love everyone nor be loved by everyone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.