Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ideal Age To Lose Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Age To Lose Virginity (4462 Views)

The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Pennywise(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ideal age? None. Sex has wayyy too many issues. Stay away and continue to enjoy your innocence.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by hbabe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2010
Till after marriage is ideal if one can resist the urge tongue
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by strokein(f): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
whenever you know you are ready and you can take whatever comes your way
in other word be ready to face the consequences that comes along
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Uba247: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
wen u find d rite guy 2 do it 4 u,age does nt matter as far as u re ready 2 let ur viginity go,
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by ebonyvibe(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
its good to wait till u find someone you love / after marriage.

Anytime above 17 /18 is okay
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by obowunmi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
Fckuin should happen anytime ure over 18.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by omega25red(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
people would do what they want to do no matter the age.

what you should be concerned about is unwanted pregnancy and std. Remember to use condoms even if the girl is on birth control because some people are confused that if she is on birth control i wont catch or give her something.

This is why it's important to do it when you can boldly go to a doctor or pharmacy to buy or demand for birth control (the pill) or condoms.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
The ideal age is the age you would be on your wedding night.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by slimyem: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Orikinla:

The ideal age is the age you would be on your wedding night.
unrealistic and unpracticeable in this age and time.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by blueteeth: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2011
Sincerely speaking,most of my female friends at UNI are all far frm virgins n even my male friends er alwayz ready to talk about d way dey LASH both their girlfriends and even d 'naive' yr 1 girlz, Point is,i barely even knw anyone close to me dat's still a virgin and rite nw it suprises me because we are still very young, But as far as i'm concerned i don't really care cos anyone who decides to thro. D virginity to d wind is probably mature enuf to face any consequence,even tho' there are still students(young girls) who give it out cheaply for 'God knws why',
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by lindabon: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
whenever one is matured enough to handle the consequences. .
as for all these religious gibber gabber, na una sabi.

As for pregnancy and other bla bla bla, most people still use contraceptive even after marriage. either because they don't want to keep having kids, they are beginning to suspect their spouses and don't want to catch disease , for medical reasons etc.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
wait till marriage my friend
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
@OP: There is no "ideal age" but I would say that you need to be at a point where you understand both your body and your mind before you can share your body with someone else, but please keep in mind I'm not saying that if someone is a child that they should be exploring the realms of sex. I don't hold the idea of ones virginity in the same regards that most people do but I do feel that it when with sex, you are giving a part of yourself to someone, you must be ready physically, emotionally, and mentally. In my opinion, sex is one of the, most beautiful moments a person can experience--the coming of two bodies to share one moment of passion is a wonderful thing, but beware of what comes with that moment.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]LMAO @ looking for an ideal age to fornicate! See people writing long essays supporting fornication!. . . EPIC FAIL! Whatever happened to the wedding night? Hypocritical Christians! I'd rather be an Atheist, than be a Hypocritical Christian!. . . Pathetic![/size]
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]LMAO @ looking for an ideal age to fornicate! See people writing long essays supporting fornication!. . . EPIC FAIL! Whatever happened to the wedding night? Hypocritical Christians! I'd rather be an Atheist, than be a Hypocritical Christian!. . . Pathetic![/size]

LMAO grin
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by MrsChima1(f): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
Cats and chicks lose their virginity when they have sex of any kind. Age is irrelevant.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^ Inked, the thing no tire you!  grin grin Majority are christians, and according to their religious book the bible, humping before marriage is a SIN! If you wanna sin, do so and be proud of it! Dont be hypocritical and start giving silly unfounded excuse as to why you had to hump! That's Bullsh!t! then they go to church, read from the bible, and first thing they do when they get home? HUMP SOME MORE!!!

Quadruplicated Hypocrisy!. . . SMH!

Errm. . . My date? Hope you neva forget! wink[/size]
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by MrsChima1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=33pt]WHAT'S WRONG WITH HUMPING? angry angry angryBe right back.[/size]
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]^^Nothing! I was born thru humping, remember? grin grin I just HATE seeing Christians, give superfluous excuses, as to why they humped before marriage!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^Nothing! I was born thru humping, remember? grin grin I just HATE seeing Christians, give superfluous excuses, as to why they humped before marriage!. . . wink[/size]

lol it's not just Christians, its anyone of any religious group that is against premarital sex.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^ Inked, the thing no tire you!  grin grin Majority are christians, and according to their religious book the bible, humping before marriage is a SIN! If you wanna sin, do so and be proud of it! Dont be hypocritical and start giving silly unfounded excuse as to why you had to hump! That's Bullsh!t! then they go to church, read from the bible, and first thing they do when they get home? HUMP SOME MORE!!!

Quadruplicated Hypocrisy!. . . SMH!

Errm. . . My date? Hope you neva forget! wink[/size]

Nope, I haven't forgotten. Do I have your e-mail address?
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]No you dont! It's on my profile! smiley[/size]
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ok,  check your e-mail wink
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
wink
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by OKPARIPO(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
best way to make money online without stress http:///1hUzq1n

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl / Is Traditional Marriage That Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.