Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8674 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Mario1989(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me

Please don't betray him. He loves u that's why he sacrificed for you through school. Its too late to back out.
Help him too to reach d height u picture in ur future hubby. Remember Love is reciprocal
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by newdawn2017(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
how much to lash you for a night?
u don chop so? U don baff? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
sweetrace:
You’re the reason some men say nonsense about ladies. You’re nothing but a user. He only paid for your education because he saw a future with you. If he had acted like some of these irresponsible guys, you will be all over him like a bad rash in summer. If he’d made you his baby mama, you’d be looking for ways to make the relationship legit.
Now, you’re going to make a good guy bad for the next babe that comes his way. And don’t listen to this ish about not forcing him. If he had made you pregnant and simply denied it saying he didn’t force you, you’d be here telling a different story.
I’m pro women any day, but yours is a no no.
loz the story sound unreal tho undecided
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by PharoahIII: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
@op

According to Dante's Inferno, there are nine circles of Hell. What is surprising about the ninth circle is that, unlike the other rings of Hell, fire doesn't burn there. The inhabitants are buried deep within a frozen lake. It is reserved for the cruellest, the most sadistic and bestial beings ever to walk the earth. It is here that Lucifer resides along with Cain, Anthenor of Troy, Ptolemy and Judas Iscariot. AND IT IS TO THIS PART OF HELL THAT YOU BELONG. Not even Lucifer would have been so unkind. May Sànpònná visit you, he shall be your companion.

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Ivygal(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pls, stop painting women black. U ungrateful being. Y didn't u consider dt wen he was training u. Mtcheewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by PharoahIII: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Jayslicky:
When will ur stupidity end or u are waiting for an award as the most stupid person on NL, when everyone brought their brains to the thread u left ur own in the thrash bin.

To have left it in a trash bin would imply she has a brain, this one was born without a brain, this one is a jellyfish (For those who do not know a jellyfish is one of only two animals without a brain)

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by marvin906(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guy's that invest their hard earned money on chicks una dey try..

85% of guy's that invest in chicks always end up on the loosing end...
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by harry2sexy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.
You're a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by shege45: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

so its now u are asking if its God’s will for you. Why didn’t you end it since. If dis guy kills u they would say he dis bad
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jakandeola(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
This is a very popular joke on Facebook, I wonder why you guys are taking the op serious.
dear are u sekxy
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

if u didnt wat to marry him,y then did u keep collecting his money ,u must marry him...i repeat,u must marry him!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Tamarapetty(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
you speak so much sense that I sometimes start to wonder if a guy is behind this acct

Nairaland females would see black and call it white.. Thinking they are spiting we guys grin
In order to get more praises from their foolish females who are dying of loneliness in their lives
Lol
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by LordKO(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
No, it's not mandatory that you marry him, so long as you're certain that both of you're not of the same belief systems/ethical leanings - yet, one can acquire new belief systems/ethical leanings attributes, it's all about determination. Meanwhile, as much as you don't owe him servility - for the fact that he sponsored your education doesn't qualify him to owns you - yet, you owe him eternal loyalty in particular and gratitude in general. This you can maintain whether or not both of you marry each other.

Actually, one may be tempted to blame you for not wanting to marry him at this juncture, but that shouldn't automatically be the case unless both of you had mutually volitional agreement to marry each other prior to him sending you to school; Even at that, either you alone or both of you have to share the blame, if the following was the case:

- You'll be blamed if you wittingly, volitionally and conscientiously accepted to marry him - here whether his spending on you were done altruistically or selfishly is irrelevant - when you knew that you have no intention to marry him. It means you're wicked. In this regard, try to pacify him - maybe by reimbursing him the money he spent on your education and still remain eternally loyal and grateful to him, with or without marrying him. Else whatever he may decides to do you will be justifiable.

- However, he's to be blamed, if you were naive at the time and didn't enter into the agreement volitionally and wittingly, and if he had achieved self-realization as at then and acted volitionally and wittingly. In this regard, it means he took advantage of your naiveness to entice you to enter into marriage agreement with him, and by extension it means that he doesn't have genuine love for you. Altruism remains the soul of genuine love.

- Both of you should share the blame, if none of you acted wittingly because of naiveness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jakandeola(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
lefulefu:
hm if she acts like dat then lets pray the man is not d violent type.
guy is highpristess sekxy
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
guy is highpristess sekxy
yes that is sekzy
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jakandeola(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
This is a very popular joke on Facebook, I wonder why you guys are taking the op serious.
I feel sad DAT u no be in a level of insulting me I Neva knew u are sekxy till lefulefu confirm it. u know me yet attack me and use bad words on me. me and u cant fight so I wonder wat the problem is.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MannieA(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided

keep quiet you dunce..It's very certain that she has been getting fuucked by other guys who didn't contribute in her education.She also enjoyed the sex,it's not like she didn't..so shut up and think before you talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by immaculate1234(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
lefulefu:
its not a must oo but then to make peace reign i advice u refund back all the money he used to train u from 100 level to ur final year.after all na u make d promise dat if he sponsor u then u will marry him.
lefulefu:
its not a must oo but then to make peace reign i advice u refund back all the money he used to train u from 100 level to ur final year.after all na u make d promise dat if he sponsor u then u will marry him.
lefulefu:

U be brain, make sense

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by highpriestess: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
I feel sad DAT u no be in a level of insulting me I Neva knew u are sekxy till lefulefu confirm it. u know me yet attack me and use bad words on me. me and u cant fight so I wonder wat the problem is.
You have been trolling me since today, I decided to stop replying you.
Biko, when did I insult You? I know the bad words you've thrown at me just today in that Hausa thread.
I'm not in the mood to argue tonight, I don't harbour any ill grudges towards you.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by immaculate1234(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gulher:
Yes you must! Unless you're refunding him his money

gbam
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by omotolly22(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
that why it is not advisable too let any man u don't have feelings for sponsor your education, no matter how tempting it might be .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by immaculate1234(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
I dislike this guy that did this, if you check his family you might be surprised that it is full of secondary school leavers, why e allow devil use am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jakandeola(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

You have been trolling me since today, I decided to stop replying you.
Biko, when did I insult You? I know the bad words you've thrown at me just today in that Hausa thread.
I'm not in the mood to argue tonight, I don't harbour any ill grudges towards you.
baby girl u knw u are my swthrt and I care a lot. is dis d first time we fight or argued we agree to disagree I sware I attack u cos I Neva knew u are sekxy. I try to confirm by to ask after nysc u insult me again dats why I got angry.I Neva knew is you I know even if most girls here are useless u are not DAT kind of girl. are u angry? if u are am sorry dear. forgive me

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by highpriestess: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
baby girl u knw u are my swthrt and I care a lot. is dis d first time we fight or argued we agree to disagree I sware I attack u cos I Neva knew u are sekxy. I try to confirm by to ask after nysc u insult me again dats why I got angry.I Neva knew is you I know even if most girls here are useless u are not DAT kind of girl. are u angry? if u are am sorry dear. forgive me
Jaks, I was never profane with words to you.
I never insulted you in any way, I stopped replying you when the insult was much and I decided not to reply your mentions again.
You knew I'm sekxxy that's why you were asking about my nysc. sad
It's okay, Its nothing to me though.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by LINTUNE(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

chai..God will judge u for this question angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Ajoboss(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
lol

trained you from 100 to 400

why is it now you're asking if he's the right one for you?

sometimes women think men are fools grin

when you see news about a man beating the woman he trained in school but didn't agree to marry him, them go say the man na beast

well, my prayer is God should give him the heart to move on and forgive

but if he can't then devil should give him the heart for wickedness grin
did he put a gun on his head to train her or his life depended on it...
Bros use ur brain na

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jakandeola(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Jaks, I was never profane with words to you.
I never insulted you in any way, I stopped replying you when the insult was much and I decided not to reply your mentions again.
You knew I'm sekxxy that's why you were asking about my nysc. sad
It's okay, Its nothing to me though.

kiss kiss
I sware I Neva knew even in past wen we quarell have I Eva use bad word on you wat will I gain from DAT? why will I wake up and start insulting one of my gud friends here a friend DAT mean a lot to me. I feel sad dis happen. I Neva sure its u that why I try to confirm about nysc I even tot you are lightkween I ask about it. it seem u are hurt am so sori dear. my yello pawpaw no vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by LINTUNE(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
val4sure:
Chai... I feel pity for the poor guy for helping a miscreant and a selfish bitch.

men, men, make una dey use una head for once, even if the money dey pour away, I rather give all to my mama.
Now the bitch is indirectly asking us if she should abandon the guy and follow someone she just meant wey I think get Benz

I blame the guy pass,him nah sucker for love and I know say his relation might be asking him for money and he will claiming say money no dey.

I no wan talk Sha. embarassed lipsrsealed grin..but seriously, some guys de fuckup ,him for no do this kind thing for him sister.o..chai.. No matter what I can't trust this thing, even if I love u scatter

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Starboytwo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
I kannot train anybody .. Las Las na ur papa go train you

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by immaculate1234(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided

Dem use toto swear for you?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

see why plan b good ba.....I blame the guy for putting all his hope on your local education

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.