Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8672 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Rextizz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.
You will never have common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Rextizz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Rextizz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me

It's either you are a guy using a female moniker or you are an attention seeking hoe.

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by myettiallah: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.
U are a fool...
May u die lonely for thinking this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by headz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
No. just give him the original certificate.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by val4sure(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chai... I feel pity for the poor guy for helping a miscreant and a selfish bitch.

men, men, make una dey use una head for once, even if the money dey pour away, I rather give all to my mama.
Now the bitch is indirectly asking us if she should abandon the guy and follow someone she just meant wey I think get Benz

I blame the guy pass,him nah sucker for love and I know say his relation might be asking him for money and he will claiming say money no dey.

I no wan talk Sha. embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by UyiIredia(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me

After all the investment, he may not be God's will for you after he helped you finish school. Clap for yourself. And by the way, it is not by force but if he has done you little or no wrong I'll say you are being very inconsiderate and unwise.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
I wanted to bash the babe b4 but after reading ur comment I saw truths... He was never forced he föolishly fell for the con, so he should manage the outcome for being a mugu grin

In these last days men still dry sponsor girlfriends for school? I would rather pick up an orphan or two to train than a girl I'm fûcking at least those ones go appreciate am more than a girl that will constantly feel trapped in the relationship as she owes me.. The arrangements doesn't even make any sense come to think of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by blackgold2018(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amakababe:
No you mustn't. Hypothetically, let's say he chipped in half a million to sponsor your broke ass through college, get ready to work your ass off and pay in instalments. Bitch!
your calculation is wrong. Half a million is a peanut.. evn if the school fees is 50k. From 100level to 400(feeding, handouts, accommodation n more). We r talking about 2million+.
So op your repayment is 2million.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by newdawn2017(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
lol

trained you from 100 to 400

why is it now you're asking if he's the right one for you?

sometimes women think men are fools grin

when you see news about a man beating the woman he trained in school but didn't agree to marry him, them go say the man na beast

well, my prayer is God should give him the heart to move on and forgive

but if he can't then devil should give him the heart for wickedness grin
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Premiumwriter: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
he didn't 'willingly' help her.

They had an agreement and now she's about to break it.

@op. Better pay him all his money o.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
What stupid agreement? As long as she didn’t sign any papers, any agreement is void as life is unpredictable. The man is to blame here and not the babe, she should go and live her life. You men should learn to take responsibility for yourself, if you’re not ready to risk it, don’t pay for anything substantial esp if she’s not your wife.
Premiumwriter:
he didn't 'willingly' help her.

They had an agreement and now she's about to break it.

@op. Better pay him all his money o.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by lilmax(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided
how much to lash you for a night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by rockyh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gulher:
Yes you must! Unless you're refunding him his money
refunding him the money is a big waste can u pay him back the interest the money would have yielded him if he were to invest it in a business n the time he invested talking care of ur emotional stress u better go n take him to the altar cos that's the only way to tell him u are sorry for conceiving such Tot in ur heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by AstroG: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Saffi:

1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by ecstasy357(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
No, u mustn't.

Did u mention that to him while u were still in school?

Anyway, pls marry out of love and not out of pity. But pls put it to him calmly.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by sweetrace(f): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
You’re the reason some men say nonsense about ladies. You’re nothing but a user. He only paid for your education because he saw a future with you. If he had acted like some of these irresponsible guys, you will be all over him like a bad rash in summer. If he’d made you his baby mama, you’d be looking for ways to make the relationship legit.
Now, you’re going to make a good guy bad for the next babe that comes his way. And don’t listen to this ish about not forcing him. If he had made you pregnant and simply denied it saying he didn’t force you, you’d be here telling a different story.
I’m pro women any day, but yours is a no no.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by rockyh(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amakababe:
No you mustn't. Hypothetically, let's say he chipped in half a million to sponsor your broke ass through college, get ready to work your ass off and pay in instalments. Bitch!
half a million only in a federal university because if it's a state university we should be looking at anything between 1.5 to 2 million naira cos we should include housing costs and inventory like handouts projects and seminar cost

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Skmoda360(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Who born this fool...?
Omo radarada grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Michelle55: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I say what's on my mind, trust me sis you won't like it.. Let me hold my peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Premiumwriter: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
What stupid agreement? As long as she didn’t sign any papers, any agreement is void as life is unpredictable. The man is to blame here and not the babe, she should go and live her life. You men should learn to take responsibility for yourself, if you’re not ready to risk it, don’t pay for anything substantial esp if she’s not your wife.
going by your comment I think you are not a very trustworthy person in real life.

So when you agreed to something you can just go ahead and break it without regard for the other part because it was not written down?

No man will be foolish enough to pay a girl's fee without previously getting the 'yes' answer from her.

She said yes then and now that it's her turn to play her part she's saying something else.

Supporting her shows you're the same kind of person as she.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Jayslicky: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
When will ur stupidity end or u are waiting for an award as the most stupid person on NL, when everyone brought their brains to the thread u left ur own in the thrash bin.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
dairykidd:

I wanted to bash the babe b4 but after reading ur comment I saw truths... He was never forced he föolishly fell for the con, so he should manage the outcome for being a mugu grin

In these last days men still dry sponsor girlfriends for school? I would rather pick up an orphan or two to train than a girl I'm fûcking at least those ones go appreciate am more than a girl that will constantly feel trapped in the relationship as she owes me.. The arrangements doesn't even make any sense come to think of it undecided
i am surprised in this modern time some guys still have this achaic mindset of sponsoring a girl through school with the promise of marriage.if u want to help out of ur heart then help but doin it cos u want to marry a girl mehn dat sucks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Jayslicky: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
lefulefu:
i am surprised in this modern time some guys still have this achaic mindset of sponsoring a girl through school with the promise of marriage.if u want to help out of ur heart then help but doin it cos u want to marry a girl mehn dat sucks.
well the guy bleeped up, doesn't he have female relatives, instead of sponsoring an ingrate.Funny thing about this is the girl will continue to the lead the man until she graduates, then all of a sudden she will claim to have fallen out of love with the man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by TimiRume(f): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
You wanted to further your education badly and your boyfriend decided to help in finance. Its only human to accept kind acts especially in our most difficult times when we have no choice. You got exposed to other men, and found one that makes life worth living. Your boyfriend helped you in your survival stage, now you've grown beyond that to want more out of life including the man of your dreams. Fine, but what about that guilty feeling that has pushed you here. You have to settle scores with it, and do your best to refund your boyfriend everything he spent on your education. Even if he wont accept it, let him know you tried.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
well the guy bleeped up, doesn't he have female relatives, instead of sponsoring an ingrate.Funny thing about this is the girl will continue to the lead the man until she graduates, then all of a sudden she will claim to have fallen out of love with the man.
hm if she acts like dat then lets pray the man is not d violent type.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Jayslicky: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
lefulefu:
hm if she acts like dat then lets pray the man is not d violent type.
Then she will have to deal with what she brought upon herself.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin
Jayslicky:
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, why date him since he's not meant for you?? You could have saved yourself the stress of not dating God's plan for u.
you speak so much sense that I sometimes start to wonder if a guy is behind this acct

Nairaland females would see black and call it white.. Thinking they are spiting we guys grin
In order to get more praises from their foolish females who are dying of loneliness in their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Katier00:
May be you are not God's will for the poor guy,so go forth
You are wicked and heartless. Yahoo boys suppose to use your body for money.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by highpriestess: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is a very popular joke on Facebook, I wonder why you guys are taking the op serious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. / When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"? / Sex With No Strings Attached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.