Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8675 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Katier00(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
loveDcross:

You are wicked and heartless. Yahoo boys suppose to use your body for money.
grin grin grin
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Martinez19(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me

grin. Ask God his will.

Anyways, if there was an agreement between you two that you will marry him after your education if he trains you in school, then you owe him marriage. grin To turn your back on him is fraudulent.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Omega30(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

You see the why it is pretty hard to help these species called "Females". When he was spending his money on you.He was the One, God-sent.Now, you are educated, you're asking APC questions. Guys, wisen up , never help a girl that you are not married to! If you must help, let it be the money you can afford to lose.Helping girls translates to being a 'mugu' at times.That's how their brains process it. The best help to give them is to marry them, after then other helps can follow!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by leonard002(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please leave God out of this matter
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by newdawn2017(f): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
immaculate1234:

Dem use toto swear for you?
tongue
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by newdawn2017(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
MannieA:

keep quiet you dunce..It's very certain that she has been getting fuucked by other guys who didn't contribute in her education.She also enjoyed the sex,it's not like she didn't..so shut up and think before you talk.
Ur mother is a dounce. To think d@ u got dis mad because of of a simple opinion I expressed? Do I not ve d freedom of expression as do u? May madness cause u to eat from d dumpster dis 2019. May u never profit from d work of ur hands. May u be bitten by a black mamba or kraite. May u suffer From erectile malfunction when u attempt sex.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by PharoahIII: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
newdawn2017:
U mother is a dounce. To think d@ u got dis mad because of of a simple opinion I expressed? Do I not ve d freedom of expression as do u? May madness cause u to eat from d dumpster dis 2018. May u never profit from d work of ur hands. May u be bitten by a black mamba or kraite. May u suffer From erectile malfunction when u attempt sex.

but 2018 don pass now
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jonsnow12(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
No Haunty! But remember 'Karma issa bitch.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jonsnow12(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
No Haunty! But remember 'Karma issa bitch.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
How do one sense God's will abeg?

To be honest this is taking me aback, I plan to send my babe to a Nursing school, she's intelligent but her fam doesn't care much about education plus they not too rich, she's been spending her time at home learning/practising pharmaceutical nursing/nurse which I think should be scrapped by the government it just produces a lot of quack nurses who are under qualified.

Lol But I'm stubborn, hopefully she doesn't end up like you OP. I'll go ahead, I want to make her happy, this should go a long way in making her happy.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Terlia: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
When he was spending his money on u u did not know that he was not God's will for u abi
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by michhitman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol...this is funny.
Wait Lemme get this straight, he's you're boyfriend, and for him to sponsor you through school, means he has a steady income, and is already thinking of u as a wife, am very sure he must have giving u hints about it... so now, you've seen school life, and won mumu boy has deceived you and u want to leave him.
Sister hell is just a start, u deserve to be in tartarus. May hades have your soul!

BTW, the guy above the guy above me is a Glo user(lol).
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by eneyoduke(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
This type of human can be more dangerous and wick than the Buhari we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by danilmo: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.

May another lady do that to ur son IJN,
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by oboy81: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ombebet, YOU THIS SELFISH UNAPPRECITIVE INGRATE! angry angry MAY IT NEVER GO WELL WITH YOU FOR even THINKING OF NOT EVEN MARRYING him FOOL!
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MarianaTrench: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

You should have asked these questions before he started spending money on you
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
Ur mother is a dounce. To think d@ u got dis mad because of of a simple opinion I expressed? Do I not ve d freedom of expression as do u? May madness cause u to eat from d dumpster dis 2019. May u never profit from d work of ur hands. May u be bitten by a black mamba or kraite. May u suffer From erectile malfunction when u attempt sex.
Are you sure you are normal? Why will you curse your fellow human being to this extent. Are you sure you are a lady?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by IjebuWarrior: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Beadex1:
But it was God's will for him to train you?

God bless you! cool

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by IjebuWarrior: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
OP, na thunder go fire you las las...

So why you no seek God before spending all his investment? angry angry

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by islandmoon: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2019
dont come and tell us that someone pure you acid later ooo! this is why some guys dont date poor wretched girls that their father can not afford to send them to school, Spit!!! they are liability after training them in school, they are now presentable enough for other men to admire them, he should have allowed you to just be sellling your Opa and groundnut! you wouldnt have been able to post this because you will be busy hawking Banana!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2019
highpriestess:
This is a very popular joke on Facebook, I wonder why you guys are taking the op serious.
You may be right but I know of two men who passed through this one was already married to the wife and she even had three lovely kids but if u see her body & nobody tell u u go doubt if she done born b4, beautiful light skinned igbo girl.. The first time I saw her I was even chycking her but she no answer me at all until a friend told she's married with kids & then I saw with my own eyes... Both cases didn't end well bcoz Las Las the women left for someone else
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
well the guy bleeped up, doesn't he have female relatives, instead of sponsoring an ingrate.Funny thing about this is the girl will continue to the lead the man until she graduates, then all of a sudden she will claim to have fallen out of love with the man.

That's always the story bro 10 out of 10 times... I'm yet to see one that ever worked out & yet men still do it. The things people do for love undecided
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by nedubest(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2019
i'm here to read comments, make person buy popcorn come
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Don't tell me you didn't hear God clearly when he was pouring funds in your education. After then you clearly heard God, it's a very dangerous game my dear, Extremely dangerous. reasons like this is why we hear of acid attacks. You better be careful, who ever is advising you is putting you in great danger, and if you think you can simply return his money and you're free think again.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 3:39am On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:
its not a must oo but then to make peace reign i advice u refund back all the money he used to train u from 100 level to ur final year.after all na u make d promise dat if he sponsor u then u will marry him.

Seriously I don't support this idea of refunding money back to him be it twice /100× because it's not mainly about financial aspects of it but the emotional and time factors as well.

P.s
Will you be fine if someone come with this idea to you , your brother or any close relative after years of commitment both in financed, time and emotions.

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2019
blackgold2018:
your calculation is wrong. Half a million is a peanut.. evn if the school fees is 50k. From 100level to 400(feeding, handouts, accommodation n more). We r talking about 2million+.
So op your repayment is 2million.

It's very bad to even thinking of refunding money back to him after the years of commitment both in financed and emotions.

God ,why the heart of men so evil .
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2019
newdawn2017:
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided

Please kindly sit down , have a rethink and repost again.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2019
newdawn2017:
Did he not lash her very well during d time, she has paid in kind mbok! undecided

Please kindly sit down , have a rethink and repost again maybe you will understand what the post is all about.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:14am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

What was the agreement while he was paying your school fees? was it God's will for him to pay your school fees,out of all your male admirer's,in this hard economy, a man is ready and willing to pay your school fees and he is not from Mother Theresa generation, that man saw a future in you and a wife to be and he had already made huge educational investment in you,I guess you are done with school now and the 'destiny helper' is not fit anymore,think very well before you dump him,all our action's and in actions are seeds meant for the future,there are two laws of harvest,you reap what you sow and you reap more than what you sow.I rest my case
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 4:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.

Please kindly have a rethink probably modify this post.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:20am On Jan 25, 2019
RoronoaZoro:
How do one sense God's will abeg?

To be honest this is taking me aback, I plan to send my babe to a Nursing school, she's intelligent but her fam doesn't care much about education plus they not too rich, she's been spending her time at home learning/practising pharmaceutical nursing/nurse which I think should be scrapped by the government it just produces a lot of quack nurses who are under qualified.

Lol But I'm stubborn, hopefully she doesn't end up like you OP. I'll go ahead, I want to make her happy, this should go a long way in making her happy.
Take the faith step bro.you will be hugely surprised of the doors of breakthrough that would come to you,even if she does exactly like the op,you would have been very far ahead in life and career and the funny thing might be you would loose interest in marrying her because your view about life would have changed.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 4:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Saffi:
Yes that’s good. If you help someone with the mindset of receiving something in return, you are on your own. You help out of the kind ness of your heart, so don’t go out of your way to inconvenience yourself for a woman. Do your best and leave the rest, and whatever comes out of it will be the end of the story.

Good point here but your previous post need to be modify.

P.s
Their must be a mutual agreement between the two lovers for marriage after school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.