Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8673 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:23am On Jan 25, 2019
marvin906:
Guy's that invest their hard earned money on chicks una dey try..

85% of guy's that invest in chicks always end up on the loosing end...
The more reason why many above 30yrs ladies are unmarried, what goes around comes around,the guy who did the investment will be definitely hurt but karma is always a bitch.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Next2Bezee(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2019
highpriestess:

Jaks, I was never profane with words to you.
I never insulted you in any way, I stopped replying you when the insult was much and I decided not to reply your mentions again.
You knew I'm sekxxy that's why you were asking about my nysc. sad
It's okay, Its nothing to me though.

kiss kiss

It's alright.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by femi4: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me

Ingrate! But spending his money is God's will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Teeboj(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

God's will��
another deeper life�

ride on
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Ishilove: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Then refund the money he invested so he doesn't lose both ways
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by newdawn2017(f): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Are you sure you are normal? Why will you curse your fellow human being to this extent. Are you sure you are a lady?
Y not, when he insulted of nothing, did u not read it? Did I 1st insult him?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Mobi47(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Let me ask u a question...in fact I de vex...let me not just waste my time....
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by AryEmber(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
MPESA:

Good point here but your previous post need to be modify.

P.s
Their must be a mutual agreement between the two lovers for marriage after school.
E be like say pesin never do that kain shits for you before, this one you dey act like holy Micheal.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by MPESA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
AryEmber:
E be like say pesin never do that kain shits for you before, this one you dey act like holy Micheal.

Meaning, please kindly go through my posts on the issue and see my stances.
BTW why will they PROBABLY agreed on marriage after studies and now she's trying to pull out of the agreement after the guy has invested both money , time and emotions and she's talk rubbish.

P.s
You bi soothsayer Ni coz my name na Michael and I dhey Holy gan cheesy
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
MannieA:

keep quiet you dunce..It's very certain that she has been getting fuucked by other guys who didn't contribute in her education.She also enjoyed the sex,it's not like she didn't..so shut up and think before you talk.
gringrin
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by teamobanabo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
is a must oh!!... by fire by Force
You must marry him. thank you!!!!
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mobi47:
Let me ask u a question...in fact I de vex...let me not just waste my time....

Talk your mind na
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
teamobanabo:
is a must oh!!...
by fire by Force

You must marry him.
thank you!!!!

What if.the love is.not there
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Then refund the money he invested so he doesn't lose both ways

What about the quality time we spent together, who is gonna pay for.that?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
femi4:
Ingrate! But spending his money is God's will

And he slelt.with me also
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Martinez19:
grin. Ask God his will.

Anyways, if there was an agreement between you two that you will marry him after your education if he trains you in school, then you owe him marriage. grin To turn your back on him is fraudulent.

He loves me but I don't love him
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Omega30:
You see the why it is pretty hard to help these species called "Females". When he was spending his money on you.He was the One, God-sent.Now, you are educated, you're asking APC questions. Guys, wisen up , never help a girl that you are not married to! If you must help, let it be the money you can afford to lose.Helping girls translates to being a 'mugu' at times.That's how their brains process it. The best help to give them is to marry them, after then other helps can follow!!

Why are u so care about the money, what about the quality time.we spend together, if he failed to.do so, God will send someone else
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

What if.the love is.not there
But he's your boyfriend na... Which love is not there?? Abhii na after e don pay school fees finish,love vanish??gringrin
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

You should have told him undecidedundecided
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Martinez19(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Was there an agreement between you two that you would marry him if he trains you in school?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Martinez19:
Was there an agreement between you two that you would marry him if he trains you in school?

No written agreement
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
But he's your boyfriend na... Which love is not there?? Abhii na after e don pay school fees finish,love vanish??gringrin

I.just like him not love
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by femi4: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

And he slelt.with me also
I don't understand
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Why are u so care about the money, what about the quality time.we spend together, if he failed to.do so, God will send someone else
You're even contradicting yourself.... Which one is "quality time", so you spent quality time with someone you don't love?? Simply just say "You kept him there to pay your fees"....
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

I.just like him not love
Oh Okay
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Martinez19(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

No written agreement
Okay, that means that legally, you are not bound to marry him or return his money (if there are no evidences that you forced/blackmail/scammed him to pay him train you in school).

But wait o, was there a verbal agreement? Did he make it known to you that he would pay your school fees if you marry him later and did you agree?
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lemme just say this... you shouldn't marry him if you don't love him even if he sponsored your education and the likes cos you'll end up frustrating him in the marriage or being frustrated yourself.. Tell him your mind he'll understand.. yes it'll hurt and it might take a while to forgive.. but in the long run he'll let it go

Now another thing you should look at is... if the person you are leaving him for is worth it.. there's a saying " we are always happy till someone comes and shows us something different".. you've probably met someone else whom you feel attached to.. but is that person attached to you too(genuinely)... if you feel marriage is about love, life would definitely shock you big time.. nowadays it's better to marry someone who loves you than someone you love.

Again, I'll repeat.. if you feel he's worth letting go and there's someone better who you LOVE.. then let him go.. just don't open a regret thread later.

I wish you good things luv... smiley
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by AmKen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

It is not must....
He is gonna feel terrible especially if he is having such plans with you.

But experts always advocate for a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Just make him understand why you think you dont wanna be with him forever, you never can tell, he may see reasons with you.
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

What about the quality time we spent together, who is gonna pay for.that?
That's a loss that you will have to bear on your conscience
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

That's a loss that you will have to bear on your conscience

Then we should both bear it then. The truth is the love is not there
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

Then we should both bear it then. The truth is the love is not there
If the love isn't there then you should not have gone so far with him. Telling him that you can't marry him after all he has invested in the relationship portrays you as a user. Pray that the same thing is not done to you.

Even if he can't get back all the time wasted and or remedy the hopes dashed, let him at least have his money back. That's the least you can do for wasting the poor man's time
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by shege45: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

I.just like him not love
better find money and refund him and be free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.