Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9571 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

So in other words, you don't know where to reference me to.

Honestly you are loosing the plot, going to end our conversation here.

If you want the answer to your questions my advice is to study

Go and study a degree level in any of the disciplines i sighted earlier and get back to me with your findings.

Amujale:

These are good questions that you find the answer to by studying Anthropology, Palentology, Biology, Morphology, Anatomical and Genetics sciences.

Its from the combination of the studies in these disciplines that help historians to identify with their timeline that outlines these same major world events.

More importantly, study World History according to African historians and academics.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:29pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

We've had that discussion already follow the link here:

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk9IqMz6IDs

A complete waste of my time watching this video. None of this is new or relevant information in 2019 and here are the reasons why taking from points discussed in the video:

1. 55,000 time line for the emergence of Europeans/White Skin. This is confirmed by "European science" and is based off genetic studies of how old the gene that triggers skin pigmentation "SLC24A5" was dispersed and activated more so in Europe and Asia.

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/the-genes-for-white-skin-didnt-develop-in-europe-upenn-study-finds

"Researchers collected genetic material from 1,570 Africans. They studied their genomes, examining 4 million single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in all. These are areas along the genome where a gene has been altered. From there, they identified the four key areas responsible for the variation in skin pigmentation. What surprised researchers most was that the gene SLC24A5—responsible for light skin, thought to have developed in Europe, is actually very common in Africa."

2. First black man 150,000 years ago. Also confirmed by "European science". Homo sapien sapien's emergence dated back to this time. Prior that the rest of the theory names other types of species of Humans that populated the earth. There is no confirmation that these other species of Humans were black and they all died out therefore all humans today are of one stock not multiple stocks of humans or hominids

3.Albino gene- The Albino gene is not triggered by the same gene that gives color pigmentation to humans. It is a lack thereof of Melanin, therefore it is not responsible for the color pigmentation in White people. "Melanin is an organic pigment that produces most of the colour seen in mammals. Depending on how it is created, melanin comes in two colour ranges, eumelanin (producing dark browns and blacks) and pheomelanin (producing light reddish tans and blondes)". Therefore White people have melanin but a different form of it

4. African contributions to science via and Egypt_ This is not in contention and studies on Khemetic science, the metu neter exposes how many egyptian elements are present in modern day history and knowledge
Isis or Asat and horus- Mary Jesus connection.

5. The oldest fossil found in Africa is not a Homo Sapien/black person or the first black person. She is an australopithecus, A type of archaic human that existed in Africa. Again Lucy was not a Homo Sapien, she does not share any genetic material that is common to all humans today any more so than a monkey sharing genetics with Humans today.

I did not hear anything about 50 million years for black people being around. All this guy is talking about is outdated. Please update your studies. These videos were made quite a long time ago and more information is actually present today that debunks and clarifies a lot of what he talks about.

This is no more than an afrocentric tilt to scientific information that was established in the 1990's.

I am about to watch the second video and critic it. if you wish to debate me please pick a specific subject matter from the video and we can go into detailed information.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:34pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

Honestly you are loosing the plot, going to end our conversation here.

If you want the answer to your questions my advice is to study

Go and study a degree level in any of the disciplines i sighted earlier and get back to me with your findings.

More importantly, study World History according to African historians and academics.

So you are assuming that I don't have rudimentary knowledge on each of the disciplines you listed.

Please pic one of the disciplines and pic a specific "research basis" and tell us here where you got that information from. I didn't tell you to quote the whole of anthropological information out there.

I asked you to simply direct me to what article dates human beings to 50 million years ago and how did they come about that date. All i need is a reference not an Afrocentric Youtube video on the critics of Eurocentric egyptology studies.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

I asked you to simply direct me to what article dates human beings to 50 millon years ago and how did they come about that date.

And i direct you to go and check our previous discussion, there you will find sources of learned academics and historians i acredit to these historical facts e.g Cheikh Anta Diop, Ivan Van Sertima, Dr Ray Haggins, Paul Barton e.t.c

Assuming you are searching for more Eurocentric sources, then i cannot help you.

Good luck with your Eurocentric viewpoint on World History but i do NOT prescribe to that.

Cheers
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

1. 55,000 time line for the emergence of Europeans/White Skin. This is confirmed by "European science" and is based off genetic studies of how old the gene that triggers skin pigmentation "SLC24A5" was dispersed and activated more so in Europe and Asia.

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/the-genes-for-white-skin-didnt-develop-in-europe-upenn-study-finds

"Researchers collected genetic material from 1,570 Africans. They studied their genomes, examining 4 million single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in all. These are areas along the genome where a gene has been altered. From there, they identified the four key areas responsible for the variation in skin pigmentation. What surprised researchers most was that the gene SLC24A5—responsible for light skin, thought to have developed in Europe, is actually very common in Africa."

2. First black man 150,000 years ago. Also confirmed by "European science". Homo sapien sapien's emergence dated back to this time. Prior that the rest of the theory names other types of species of Humans that populated the earth. There is no confirmation that these other species of Humans were black and they all died out therefore all humans today are of one stock not multiple stocks of humans or hominids

3.Albino gene- The Albino gene is not triggered by the same gene that gives color pigmentation to humans. It is a lack thereof of Melanin, therefore it is not responsible for the color pigmentation in White people. "Melanin is an organic pigment that produces most of the colour seen in mammals. Depending on how it is created, melanin comes in two colour ranges, eumelanin (producing dark browns and blacks) and pheomelanin (producing light reddish tans and blondes)". Therefore White people have melanin but a different form of it

4. African contributions to science via and Egypt_ This is not in contention and studies on Khemetic science, the metu neter exposes how many egyptian elements are present in modern day history and knowledge
Isis or Asat and horus- Mary Jesus connection.

5. The oldest fossil found in Africa is not a Homo Sapien/black person or the first black person. She is an australopithecus, A type of archaic human that existed in Africa. Again Lucy was not a Homo Sapien, she does not share any genetic material that is common to all humans today any more so than a monkey sharing genetics with Humans today.

I did not hear anything about 50 million years for black people being around. All this guy is talking about is outdated. Please update your studies. These videos were made quite a long time ago and more information is actually present today that debunks and clarifies a lot of what he talks about.

This is no more than an afrocentric tilt to scientific information that was established in the 1990's.

I am about to watch the second video and critic it. if you wish to debate me please pick a specific subject matter from the video and we can go into detailed information.

That is due to the fact that you possesd a Eurocentric view of World History that is itself anti-African.

I put it to you that your viewpoint on Afican History is Eurocentric, warped and unfit for African purpose.

Theres no amount evidence one would provide your kind of warped anti-African mentality that could wash all the toxins to allow for common sense.

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

So you are assuming that I don't have rudimentary knowledge on each of the disciplines you listed.

Obviously you do NOT.

Assuming you possess the knowledge that you claim, then you would be aware of the jargons and the timeline of the true chronology of the Ages used in the determination of World History.

Since you dont even know that according to your own Eurocentric ideology humans have been around for over 50 million years.

You are poorly read on World History.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

So you are assuming that I don't have rudimentary knowledge on each of the disciplines you.

Obviously you do NOT.

You arent aware of the fact that humanity has been around over 50 million years ago. Something all serious minded historians have known of for years without end.

You waste much of your time trying to dispute absolute facts.

My advice is to study World History extensively and with an open mind.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:33am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

And i direct you to go and check our previous discussion, there you will find sources of learned academics and historians i acredit to these historical facts e.g Cheikh Anta Diop, Ivan Van Sertima, Dr Ray Haggins, Paul Barton e.t.c

Assuming you are searching for more Eurocentric sources, then i cannot help you.

Good luck with your Eurocentric viewpoint on World History but i do NOT prescribe to that.

Cheers

Where do these academic quote 50 million years for the age of Man. You are red herring now by trying to direct the argument towards a so called "eurocentric view point'. Forget about the European, tell me what study dates humans back to 50 millions years by an African author. You are posting Youtube videos with information dating back to the 1990's.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:35am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

That is due to the fact that you possesd a Eurocentric view of World History that is itself anti-African.

I put it to you that your viewpoint on Afican History is Eurocentric, warped and unfit for African purpose.

Theres no amount evidence one would provide your kind of warped anti-African mentality that could wash all the toxins to allow for common sense.

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

You are strawman arguing now. Forget about the Eurocentrics. Where is the independent African studies that says Man is 50 million years old. Cheikh Antia Diop does not say this, he arguements were agains the Eurocentric view points of Egyptology. He doesnt quote any where that says man is 50 million years old., if he did please point me to it.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:46am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

Obviously you do NOT.

Assuming you possess the knowledge that you claim, then you would be aware of the jargons and the timeline of the true chronology of the Ages used in the determination of World History.

Since you dont even know that according to your own Eurocentric ideology humans have been around for over 50 million years.

SMH.

You are filibustering now. The time line I am aware of that has been peer reviewed by all scientist sblack, white, yellow and brown all place it at 3 million years old, which is in of itself "a theoritcal timeline" with additional fossil evidence that supports it. The rest of any other theory you see that dates people to 50 million years ago is mumbo jumbo that takes information out of context to fit their narrative as you are doing right now.

You are picking and choosing to fit what you want something to say but in reality if tested out will fall short again and again. This is why genetics trumps all the nonsense you are arguing and is so far the strongest evidence out there to corroborate scientific theory.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:59am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

According to the Paleoclimatic history of our world, the "Out of Africa" experience occurs during the period denoting the Wurum Inter-Stadio. It was said that the Phenoms got caught up in an Ice box.

They live within the ever so hospitable ice; an enviroment dominated by Icy conditions for over a milenia.

Once the Ice Age passed, many Africans turned into white Europeans and Asians (there are a combination of conditions that allows for such to happen); whilst a few retained their complextions throughout the entire period. Those that retained their African features are known to us as the 1%.

50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

No sensible academic anywhere in the world can deny the fact that every human on earth came as a result of Africa.

Every ethnic group present in the world today are as a result of Africans and their rich history.

Africa is the beacon of the world.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:06am On May 19, 2019

African people are the first people God created, and through them came all other ethnicities

These are substantiated with Anthropolpgy, Archeaology, Geology and World history; they all corroborate with the "Out Of Africa" phenomenon that occured thousands upon thousands of years ago.

Theres so much now known about African history than ever before, thanks to the enthusiasm of great African historians, scholars and academics.

We know the specific periods when every ethnic group moved out of Africa. For instance, by using low-tech scientific apparatus are able to determine when the current stock of Asians and Australasians left the continent and their state of mind at the time.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:16am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

[s]According to the Paleoclimatic history of our world, the "Out of Africa" experience occurs during the period denoting the Wurum Inter-Stadio. It was said that the Phenoms got caught up in an Ice box.[/s]

Complete gibberish with no contextualization.

Anthropological studies and archaelogical studies "European mans" science all mention this.

Amujale:

[s]Once the Ice Age passed, many Africans turned into white Europeans and Asians (there are a combination of conditions that allows for such to happen); whilst a few retained their complextions throughout the entire period. Those that retained their African features are known to us as the 1%.[/s]

No context, just gibberish again. Explain to us the process of their transformation from African to European?

Amujale:

No sensible academic anywhere in the world can deny the fact that every human on earth came as a result of Africa.
This is not in denial, however an African who left Africa and became something else Andaman islander, Fijian, Eskimo, Ainu, European, Asian is no longer an African.

Phenotype is not Genotype.

Amujale:

[s]Every ethnic group present in the world today are as a result of Africans and their rich history[/s]

Every human on this earth today are a result of the Homo Sapien sapien species who left Africa and those that stayed in Africa as well.

All these groups of people both outside and inside of Africa all experienced multiple adaptations and mutations. They changed both phenotypically and genotypically as well . Therefore we are all progenitors of these Homo sapiens. Everyone is Africa. duh!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:24am On May 19, 2019
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2019
morpheus24:

Complete gibberish with no contextualization.

Anthropological studies and archaelogical studies "European mans" science all mention this.

No context, just gibberish again. Explain to us the process of their transformation from African to European?

This is not in denial, however an African who left Africa and became something else Andaman islander, Fijian, Eskimo, Ainu, European, Asian is no longer an African.

Phenotype is not Genotype.
Every human on this earth today are a result of the Homo Sapien sapien species who left Africa and those that stayed in Africa as well.

All these groups of people both outside and inside of Africa all experienced multiple adaptations and mutations. They changed both phenotypically and genotypically as well . Therefore we are all progenitors of these Homo sapiens. Everyone is Africa. duh!

You are a complete dunce. The third time you will bring your warped underdtanding to the forum, you are a dunce, scrounger of other peoples concepts.

You are a disgrace to all the senses.

When you cannot read accurately and you claim to be an academic.

In the course of our discussions you have shown to be untrustworthy and unreliable.

You make false claims and misconscrue my posts for your own twisted means

Tell me what is your point ?

A turnip for an excuse of a human is what you are.

You have not come up with any sensible or logical argument, except that i am an Africanist.

And what?
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:40am On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

You are a complete dunce. The third time you will bring your warped underdtanding to the forum, you are a dunce, scrounger of other peoples concepts.

You are a disgrace to all the senses.

In the course of our discussions you have shown to be untrustorthy and unreliable.

1. Genetic studies continues to trump a lot of Amuja mumbo jumbo which is why he cannot argue on that level.

2. The truth is Homo sapien sapien did evolve in Africa. There is no evidence however that these Homos sapiens looked exactly as we do today. There is suggestion that they looked 'similar to us'.

3. There are several types of Africans that existed in Africa with different genotypes and different phenotypes, the most successful to populate the entire continent being the Bantu who were the majority that were taken to the new world.

4. Any fossils found outside of Africa have been Genotyped and all of them continue to show genetic material specific to their locations regardless of cranio-metric morphology or their similarities to African phenotypes. What this implies is that they are not of the same stock as contemporary Africans, they infact are more similar to people from their specific loci.

5. Amujale is spewing mumbo jumbo Afrocentric history that cannot be substantiated beyond a presentation of Youtube Videos from the early 1990's, when Afrocentrism was at its peak.

6. Amujale, if you can please present your evidence and I will refute it, otherwise please avail yourself of new studies on Genetics, it will be helpful in your future arguement.

Sincerely Morpheus the dunce!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2019
Answer me these questions morpheus24

Can you read properly?

Can you understand what you read properly?

What is it that you assume i am trying to articulate in my post?
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2019
Its nothing short of an abomination the attempt to use anti-African rhetoric or viewpoints in the determination of African History.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:35pm On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

Can you read properly?

Maybe you can't understand it but if you need clarification we can delve deeper into it.

All your posts are claiming Eurocentrism but at the same time using science in the same manner as those you accuse, skewing data and scientific information to bolster a certain narrative. Data is Data and must be viewed as objectively as possible so we get the truth of matters.

Anything else is Scientific heresy be it Eurocentrism or Afrocentrism.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 10:28pm On May 19, 2019
Amujale:

[flash=250,250]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4[/flash]

So the critic of the above video goes as follows.

Sertima agrees with the 100,000 to 200,000 time line of Anatomically modern man aka Homo Sapien sapien-check

Sertima does not agree with 50 million time line for humans on the earth. Time line still is 3 million years ago.-check.

Sertima says the "continental "African sailed to the new world 1000 of years before. The critic of this would be that if that is so then the Native indians genetic material would have been influenced by the genetic material of the Africans who arrived and settled on the continent. Genetics debunks assertion. There is no link on a genetic level.

Sertima claims Africans of the "continental" type existed in the Americas pre columbus. He dismisses the claim that these Africoid types in the new world were mongoloids with similar features as contemporary Africans. He supports this using archealogical and linguistic evidence i.e. The Olmec statues. Braided hair, word similarities with African languages etc.

Update 2019: Genetic studies show that the oldest fossils of humans found in the Americas continue to be consistent of the Native American genotype irrespective of cranio-metric and body morphology.

What this means is that there are non African peoples who share similar physical appearances with "contemporary" Africans however they are not African people on a genetic level. They continue to be consistent genetically with people from their region.

What this means is that a papau new guinean and an Aboriginal Australian who are from Asia will have genetic types similar to an indonesian or malaysian or a Sri lakan more so than a cotemporary AFrican. Therefore they are Asian.

Sertima was limited during his time to new information on genetic studies which is deeper in analysis than a phenotypical classifications of people into small groupings such as Negro, Negrito, Black etc.

Again the picture of these people below only contains "one person" who is an African genetically. The rest are non African peoples. Can you spot the one who is African?

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:57am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:

Can you read properly?

morpheus24:

Maybe you can't understand it but if you need clarification we can delve deeper into it.

All your posts are claiming Eurocentrism but at the same time using science in the same manner as those you accuse, skewing data and scientific information to bolster a certain narrative. Data is Data and must be viewed as objectively as possible so we get the truth of matters.

Anything else is Scientific heresy be it Eurocentrism or Afrocentrism.

Again inconseqential response.

My guy kindly jog along.

Quoting material from my own post will NOT help your display of nonsense.

You arent fooling anyone.

You are going need to go back to the thread and read on some more World History. In your sparetime i advice you to go back and re-visit post from our previous encounters and READ them correctly.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:13am On May 20, 2019
Most of the things i talk against on the forum is engulf in you morpheus24.

You are untrustworthy, you lie, you steal and and you cheat.

Thus to expose you completely and tterly for the bogus personality that you are.

Everything that i am strongly against is manifest morpheus24.

Why?

morpheus25 lies point blank and cannot read properly.

All my post have sources insert. If it isnt a book and the sources, then it would ptobably be a video with the sources clearly visible to the reader.

I hardly use Eurocentric sources, although i have been knowm to quote Martin Bernal as most of his writings are seen as pro African literature.

And yet, he keeps asking for sources, you are the worst typr of student anyone could ever have.

An ingrate and a faker that would like to take the credit for the next guys efforts.

morpheus24 steals

You steal other peoples ideas and arguments and try to use to scam your way around the forum.

You have used my own material a few times already.

Not cool.

It isnt your fault though

I gave you my audience, you can jog along and go and spam another thread. Take what you jave learnt and use it wisely.

And you morpheaus24 are a cheat.

In the same way that you steal other peoples ideas snd concepts, you write as if they are your own, no reference to the original posters.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:27am On May 20, 2019
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2019
According to Genetics studies, the earliest fossils appear in Africa during the Paleocene geological epoch over 50 millon years ago.

Yet, as earlier post suggest, these are mainly seen as conservative numbers.

African historians use their own derivatives in much of their findings.

For instance, if told to get the measurements of the Obelisk at the Giza complex you are taught NOT to use the official numbers but to go there for oneself and use the most accurate data for ones calculation.

These are the ways of African historians and academics of today, precise, always aiming to reach a kind of perfection.

Thats how they are able to arrive at their conclusions.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:03am On May 20, 2019
According to Louis Farakhan and W.E.B Duboi, the quickest way to make all ends meet, is to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Africans worldwide.

Africa first.

Africa first.

Lets all continue to put Africa at the forefront of our thinking, Africa is our cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:09am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:
According to Louis Farakhan and W.E.B Duboi, the quickest way to make all ends meet, is to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Africans worldwide.

Africa first.

Africa first.

Lets all continue to put Africa at the forefront of our thinking, Africa is our cup of tea.

FYI Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam believe Black people are Asiatic men who were made by space Alien and God is in the personification of FARD Muhmmad, so I wouldn't take him very seriously

W.E. Du Bois was a mixed race bourgoise and even though I respect many of his efforts was a very egotistical man who was flawed as a human in many ways.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:13am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:
According to Genetics studies, the earliest fossils appear in Africa during the Paleocene geological epoch over 50 millon years ago.
You expose yourself with the above statement as to your lack of knowledge

Paleoarchaeology would reference fossils in terms of its age.

Genetics would test the actually DNA makeup of the fossil
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:15am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:
I dont have time for fakers as morpheus24.
You are such a sorry case.
You really are morpheus24

Sorry for yourself and stop spewing outdated information here that cannot be substantiated or referenced. All information on this site should be tested by anyone including anything I put here as well.

if the information is incorrect then we need to own up and correct ourselves
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:20am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:
Most of the things i talk against on the forum is engulf in you morpheus24.

You are untrustworthy, you lie, you steal and and you cheat.

Thus to expose you completely and tterly for the bogus personality that you are.

Everything that i am strongly against is manifest morpheus24.

Why?

morpheus25 lies point blank and cannot read properly.

All my post have sources insert. If it isnt a book and the sources, then it would ptobably be a video with the sources clearly visible to the reader.

I hardly use Eurocentric sources, although i have been knowm to quote Martin Bernal as most of his writings are seen as pro African literature.

And yet, he keeps asking for sources, you are the worst typr of student anyone could ever have.

An ingrate and a faker that would like to take the credit for the next guys efforts.

You can't even comprehend that your sources are quoting Eurocentric science to support their own points and are simply giving you an Afrocentric narrative to the scientific information that is presented by European scholars.

Thats how much of a confusion that you are in.

Amujale:

morpheus24 steals

You steal other peoples ideas and arguments and try to use to scam your way around the forum.

You have used my own material a few times already.

Not cool.

It isnt your fault though

I gave you my audience, you can jog along and go and spam another thread. Take what you jave learnt and use it wisely.

And you morpheaus24 are a cheat.

In the same way that you steal other peoples ideas snd concepts, you write as if they are your own, no reference to the original posters.

I don't steal ideas I critique them for authenticity. You my young man need to go and study a lot more because it is evident that you lack a lot of knowledge and believe that simply because you pick a world view that can be construed as factual information.

Scientific Data is objective until some infers upon that data and it becomes subjective.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:32am On May 20, 2019
Both Louis Farakhan and W.E.B Duboi are pan Africanist.

During those days in the U.S Louis Farakhan is a breathe of fresh ideas and exceptionalism. I am not interested in his message about Islam, however their main message is of African progressiveness.

Africa first by all means neccessary.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:43am On May 20, 2019
Amujale:
Both Louis Farakhan and W.E.B Duboi are pan Africanist.

During those days in the U.S Louis Farakhan is a breathe of fresh ideas and exceptionalism. I am not interested in his message about Islam, however their main message is of African progressiveness.

Africa first by all means neccessary.

I am Pan Africanist myself but I will never compromise the "truth" so I can pursue an agenda. It makes me no different from my opponents.

This is true progress.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:00am On May 20, 2019
morpheus24:

I am Pan Africanist myself but I will never compromise the "truth" so I can pursue an agenda. It makes me no different from my opponents.

This is true progress.

You accept Africa comes first.?

Africans take priority over foreigners as is their right

Always work for Africas progress regardless the situation

Put Africans first before ones own interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.