Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9586 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by codemaniacs: 7:19pm On May 15, 2019
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
letu:
Morpheus i'm not really into this DNA stuff and I like you to help me out on African DNA, I'm from eastern Nigeria my question has to do with the way you're making use of the name Africa as if it's a name of an ethnic tribe, what exactly is the DNA of the different people of African looks like. I know we (Africans) are all different and similar as in the so called Adamic DNA or Ancient DNA found in different ethnic groups in Africa eg L0 ---- L1 ---- L2 ----- L3 which mutates or give birth to other DNA.

Genetics studies is quite indepth and I don not aspouse to be an expert, however I do understand the fundamentals and will try to be as concise with my response so as not to confuse or be overly wordy.

Ydna is imbedded in the y Chromosome and inherited only from Male to male to male and so on.

Mdtna is inherited from female to female to female across generations as well.

Autsomal DNA is a some total or combination of all the DNA or chromosomes that makes up who you are.

L0-L1_L2_L3 are maternal or mtdna that originate and are inherited from woman to woman only on the African continent. The lower the suffix number the older the DNA. The numbers designate a mutation from the original gene. These mutations mark the beginning of your most distant ancestor. L0 would be most common in Khoisan peoples who are said to be one the oldest African populations still around. L3 would be mostly West Africa. This implies that Khoisan women are connected to the most distant African female ancestor than a West African women

These mutations did not originate in people outside of the continent, therefore they are African derived or African centered. If they are represented outside of the continent it means that person's great great great great grand mother or recent ancestor was an African woman without a doubt. This is how African Americans when tested are able to ascertain where their female Lineage begins.

This is the same case with Paternal lineage E3b1ba, E3b1b, A and B are also markers that originate and exist only on the continent. Any location outside of Africa would indicate that the person has an original male ancestor who is of African origin.

When you focus on Nigeria in particular there are several more mutations that occur within the established haplogroup E3b1a and L3 in specific ethnic groups that differentiate their YTdna and Mdtna. In other words an Igbo person may share similar mutations more closely with an Ibibio man than he would with a Hausa-Fulani person or a Kanuri man. This is how African ancestry.com is able to determine the specific loci African Americans are from.

Lastly austomal DNA is a better gauge of the percentage of what you are in TOTAL. This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on. Austomal would test for the entirety of DNA combinations in that individual and would be able to tell how much African DNA in total contributes to that individual TOTAL DNA. In the case of a mixed race child his African Autsomal DNA would come out to roughty 50% assuming one of his parents is directly from the African continent.

Hope this helped.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by letu(m): 2:26am On May 16, 2019
morpheus24:

Genetics studies is quite indepth and I don not aspouse to be an expert, however I do understand the fundamentals and will try to be as concise with my response so as not to confuse or be overly wordy.

Ydna is imbedded in the y Chromosome and inherited only from Male to male to male and so on.

Mdtna is inherited from female to female to female across generations as well.

Autsomal DNA is a some total or combination of all the DNA or chromosomes that makes up who you are.

L0-L1_L2_L3 are maternal or mtdna that originate and are inherited from woman to woman only on the African continent. The lower the suffix number the older the DNA. The numbers designate a mutation from the original gene. These mutations mark the beginning of your most distant ancestor. L0 would be most common in Khoisan peoples who are said to be one the oldest African populations still around. L3 would be mostly West Africa. This implies that Khoisan women are connected to the most distant African female ancestor than a West African women

These mutations did not originate in people outside of the continent, therefore they are African derived or African centered. If they are represented outside of the continent it means that person's great great great great grand mother or recent ancestor was an African woman without a doubt. This is how African Americans when tested are able to ascertain where their female Lineage begins.

This is the same case with Paternal lineage E3b1ba, E3b1b, A and B are also markers that originate and exist only on the continent. Any location outside of Africa would indicate that the person has an original male ancestor who is of African origin.

When you focus on Nigeria in particular there are several more mutations that occur within the established haplogroup E3b1a and L3 in specific ethnic groups that differentiate their YTdna and Mdtna. In other words an Igbo person may share similar mutations more closely with an Ibibio man than he would with a Hausa-Fulani person or a Kanuri man. This is how African ancestry.com is able to determine the specific loci African Americans are from.

Lastly austomal DNA is a better gauge of the percentage of what you are in TOTAL. This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on. Austomal would test for the entirety of DNA combinations in that individual and would be able to tell how much African DNA in total contributes to that individual TOTAL DNA. In the case of a mixed race child his African Autsomal DNA would come out to roughty 50% assuming one of his parents is directly from the African continent.

Hope this helped.

yes thanks .
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:39am On May 16, 2019
codemaniacs:

people like you will claim that the Europeans in south Africa calling themselves afrikaans are native to the African continent...

How ironic. I have been arguing with one of them on another thread about how their general genetic makeup makes them non native to Africa.

SMH!

https://www.nairaland.com/5162691/there-more-dutch-people-south
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by codemaniacs: 8:28am On May 16, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:06pm On May 16, 2019
codemaniacs:

after they've stayed in Africa for more than 1000 years, someone like you will try their best to prove that the europeans are from south Africa...

you could be a white supremacist trying his best to rubbish African history...

I guess you didn't click on the attached thread and simply want to argue for the sake of it

codemaniacs:

Africans at a time in history occupied all the other continents on earth but ethnic cleansing from the europeans has reduced the population of Africans... ethnic cleansing and identity theft...

At what point in history did these "Africans" populate all the other continents? Give me a date or time frame.

Melanated people (people of colour) are the majority phenotype in the world today so I don't know what you mean by ethnic cleansing.

The Africans that left the continent postulated at about 100,00- 150,000 years ago became something else after separating from the continent. The people that were left on the continent for that same amount of time are the ancestors of the present day or contemporary Africans you see today, so stop with this Gibberish.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by codemaniacs: 4:22pm On May 16, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
codemaniacs:

I clicked it... its filled with nonsense...

at least you admit Africans left Africa on their own.....

you're right.... its gibberish...

One line comments with no substance.

I asked you at what point in time did Africans populate each of the other continents. Where is the fossil evidence to support, where is th DNA evidence to support where is the archaeological evidence to support.

Who decimated these African populations and when did this occur?

The people that decimated this African population, Where did they come from Mars, Jupiter?

You are here telling us Tales by moonlight stories.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by codemaniacs: 6:13pm On May 16, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2019
African historians are now able to determine the specific periods when every ethnic group moved out of Africa, are able to determine when the current stock of Asians and Australasians left the continent and their state of mind at the time.

According to the academics on Paleoclimatic history,  the "Out of Africa" experience occurs during the period denoting the Wurum Inter-Stadio.

All the available analytical and scientific proof avialable to us enables these conclusions:

Humanity began in Africa and then they went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" phenomenon.

During the above events, Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from Africa.

For more information:

. Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

. Africa: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

. New dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

. They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2019
African people are the first people God created, and through them came all other ethnicities

These are substantiated with Anthropolpgy, Archeaology, Geology and World history; they all corroborate with the "Out Of Africa" phenomenon that occured thousands upon thousands of years ago.

Theres so much now known about African history than ever before, thanks to the enthusiasm of great African historians, scholars and academics.

We know the specific periods when every ethnic group moved out of Africa. For instance, by using low-tech scientific apparatus are able to determine when the current stock of Asians and Australasians left the continent and their state of mind at the time.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:45am On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

According to the Paleoclimatic history of our world, the "Out of Africa" experience occurs during the period denoting the Wurum Inter-Stadio. It was said that the Phenoms got caught up in an Ice box.

The only two intelligible parts above are where you mention "ancient climate" and the "out of africa' theory of Human dispersal. The rest of the statement got me scratching my head

The out of Africa theory dates human dispersal out of africa at about 100,000-150,000 years ago, some researches stretch it as far back as 200,000 years.

Amujale:

They live within the ever so hospitable ice; an enviroment dominated by Icy conditions for over a milenia.

Once the Ice Age passed, many Africans turned into white Europeans and Asians (there are a combination of conditions that allows for such to happen); whilst a few retained their complextions throughout the entire period. Those that retained there African features are known to us as the 1%.

The Out of Africa theory also incorporates Humans that lived outside of Africa who unfortunately became extinct. There is genetic evidence however that the new incomers to Europe did mate with their Human counterparts but only in very small amounts.

You say Africans changed into White Europeans and Asians yet fail to mention the mechanism as to how this happens.

Let me break it down for you my friend. As populations migrate to different areas, they develop new adaptations and mutations, some advantageous and others not. These mutations manifest genetically and pheno-typically as well.

The mutations and adaptations that are advantageous are selected via genetic drift and sexual selection and diet. In other words if a bunch of people lived in an area where all the food was high on trees and only the tallest people in the group were the best climbers, women would marry and interbreed with this individuals more so than any other group of men, leaving the shorter men in the groups genes to drift and die off.

If this continues over a long period of time the population would have a unique or specific genetic and physical appearance. The gene that is present for causing light skin is actual mapped out and present in many peoples outside of Africa. Africans also have this particular gene but in its earlier form which is why Africans also display different shades of color as well.

Amujale:

50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

I don't know what this means so I will just leave it alone

Amujale:

No sensible academic anywhere in the world can deny the fact that every human on earth came as a result of Africa.

Every ethnic group present in the world today are as a result of Africans and their rich history.

This is true but again you are reading this information incorrectly. These Africans 150,000 are your and every other persons ancestors.

What this means is that the same group of people that made you as a contemporary African also had a hand in making every other person round the world. All these other people are the children of the first Africans that left the continent as much as you are the child of the Africans that remained on the continent.

You simply retained more genetic material that was passed over by your ancestors that remained on the continent. the remaining Africans that left had genetics that mutated and changed causing both genetic difference as well as physical differences.

This point keeps flying over your head. An aboriginal Australian is not an African genetically even though he retains certain phenotypical traits that are still present in African today.

An Andamese islander is not an African genetically, he actually shares more genetic material to The Ainu of Japan than he does with a present day Africa even though the Andaman islander retains certain phenotypical traits that exist in Africa today.

A European persons genetic material is closer to that of an African than an Aboriginal Australian even though the Aborignal looks more like you. (Please let this sink into your brain).

A lot of Ethiopians have 50% genetic material from West Asia and the other 50% from Africa yet they are physically more African looking.

In other words of these three pictures below one Andaman islander, One Melanasian Fijian and the last one a Nigerian, only one of them is a true Africa in terms of genetics. The rest share genetic material with people from their respective areas irrespective of physical appearance.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:52am On May 18, 2019
Amujale:
African people are the first people God created, and through them came all other ethnicities

These are substantiated with Anthropolpgy, Archeaology, Geology and World history; they all corroborate with the "Out Of Africa" phenomenon that occured thousands upon thousands of years ago.

You are an Olodo. On the one hand you quote "God created" and then on the other hand accept the premise of other "disciplines" that date mans history way back to 1 million years ago. It is one or the other. You can't use white mans knowledge on one hand and on the other hand quote your mumbo jumbo.

Amujale:

We know the specific periods when every ethnic group moved out of Africa. For instance, by using low-tech scientific apparatus are able to determine when the current stock of Asians and Australasians left the continent and their state of mind at the time.

If you know can you quote it here for me. Please do it per each "ethnic" group. Specific time period and how they ended up in the areas that they are in using your African studies
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:25am On May 18, 2019
Arguments and insults are a toxic mix.

morpheus24:

.. You can't use white mans knowledge...

Africanism doesnt mean anti-white man.

Africanism is a worldwide movement that aims to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Africans worldwide.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:38am On May 18, 2019
Its nothing short of an abomination the attempt to use anti-African rhetoric or viewpoints in the determination of African history.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

A lot of Ethiopians have 50% genetic material from West Asia and the other 50% from Africa yet they are physically more African looking.

Thats because West Asia can trace their genetic make up from Ethiopians, its just like that throughout Africa ethnicity. Similarly caucasian insist they can trace their genetic make to West Africa an Ethiopia.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:01am On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

morpheus24:

I don't know what this means...

Given our Earth is 4.5 billion years old and humans appear over 50 million years ago.

Africans have been in existence before European records began, over 50 million years ago.

By ways of the "Out of Africa" experience, Asians and Europeans arrived into the world 100,000 - 200,000 years ago..

Clearly, 50% is a conservative figure.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

You say Africans changed into White Europeans and Asians yet fail to mention the mechanism as to how .

Amujale:

Once the Ice Age passed, many Africans turned into white Europeans and Asians (there are a combination of conditions that allows for such to happen)

According to African historians and academics, there are a combination of factors that allows for that to have happened. The harsh climatic conditions combined with other scientific conditions are said to have start those effects.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by gatiano(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2019
God did not create the African/Black People. Nobody will ever find the origin of Black People because there is no physical origin. God had to create Him/Herself first (She/He put a lot of work and intelligence into it). We Black People are a direct descendant by Blood and Bones, and most importantly by Spirit.

Amujale:

Theres so much now known about African history than ever before, thanks to the enthusiasm of great African historians, scholars and academics.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by gatiano(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2019
4.5 million is other races record. Black man in His own account said - Earth is 76 trillion years old, Its nucleus which is the sun is 78 trillion years old, The galaxy- milky way about 933 trillion years old; and Black People were existing prior to them.

Amujale:

Given our Earth is 4.5 billion years old and humans appear over 50 million years ago.

Africans have been in existence before European records began, over 50 million years ago.

By ways of the "Out of Africa" experience, Asians and Europeans arrived into the world 100,000 - 200,000 years ago..

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2019
gatiano:
4.5 million is other races record. Black man in His own account said - Earth is 76 trillion years old, Its nucleus which is the sun is 78 trillion years old, The galaxy- milky way about 933 trillion years old; and Black People were existing prior to them.

Your estimations are more accurate than that of Western education's assertion on the matter.

Eurocentric and Asiatic writers are known to distort facts and numbers so as to fit into their version of World History.

I am NOT interested in how the world looks like according to the Asian or European in as much that neither of their thought process can find inside themselves to tell the truth about anything.

Eurocentrics and Asiatic fundamentalist writers often lie about World History.

I agree with the spirit of your post here, yet sometimes, its more productive to use Western numbers so as to retain the main thrust of ones arguement.

Human beings are said to have arrived after the Earth is in existence NOT before.

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2019
gatiano:
..Nobody will ever find the origin of Black People because there is no physical origin.

The concept of Almighty God is African.

I am NOT interested in turning the discussion into are you a believer in God.

Theres much that we agree on, i will rather focus our energy on those.

. Africans have been in existence before Western records began, over 50 million years ago.

. By ways of the "Out of Africa" experience, Asians and Europeans arrived into the world 100,000 - 200,000 years ago..

. 50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

. Africans are the first people to arrive and populate all the continents of the world.

. All peoples in the world today can trace their genetic make up to African ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

Thats because West Asia can trace their genetic make up from Ethiopians, its just like that throughout Africa ethnicity. Similarly caucasian insist they can trace their genetic make to West Africa an Ethiopia.

How did they trace their genetick makeup to Ethiopians. Claims with no evidence.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:36pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

I would like you to reference what books date humans back to 50 million years ago
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
gatiano:

What ever you are smoking. I need some right now just to wrap my head around these numbers.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:40pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

The concept of Almighty God is African.

I am NOT interested in turning the discussion into are you a believer in God.

Theres much that we agree on, i will rather focus our energy on those.

. Africans have been in existence before Western records began, over 50 million years ago.

. By ways of the "Out of Africa" experience, Asians and Europeans arrived into the world 100,000 - 200,000 years ago..

. 50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

. Africans are the first people to arrive and populate all the continents of the world.

. All peoples in the world today can trace their genetic make up to African ethnicity.

Please reference me to where you are getting all this info. The 50 million years. the arrival on each continent and how all people trace thier genetic make up to Africa. I would like to see it.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

I would like you to reference what books date humans back to 50 million years ago

According to Genetics studies the earliest fossils appear in Paleocene over 50 millon years ago.

Due to misinformation and distortion of foreign commentary on African history, most of these numbers arent known to African historians as an absolute, yet most that arent outrageuosly falsified are taken as the conservative numbers that they probably are.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

Please reference me to where you are getting all this info. The 50 million years. the arrival on each continent and how all people trace thier genetic make up to Africa. I would like to see it.

We've had that discussion already follow the link here:

Cheers!

Amujale:
Yes Op, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima Guyanese-born associate professor of African Studies is amongst the research group that later debunks one of histories great falsities, their assumption that Africans are always stagnant is proven to be false.

Africans are the first people to arrive on every continent outside Africa.

Africans are said to be associated with the "Olmec" an ancient civilization that existed during the Egyptian dynasty. There are massive statues that were found in South America known as the "Collossal Heads" that depict black African warriors in full regalia. Some historians see their connection with the Mande people.

All the evidence puts Africans migrating to and fro the Americas, Europe and even Asia before the birth of Christopher Columbus. Here the essence of Tempest is rightfully redeemed from the clutches of Mungo Park’s allegorical assertions and considered now and in antiquity, one of (if not) the oldest trading post in the world.

For more information here are some books written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima himself.

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America

African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)

African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Asia

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk9IqMz6IDs[/flash]

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4[/flash]
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2019
Red Indians communities and their African counter parts had hugely affect by the Cowboys as descriped by classical Spaghetti Western movie depictions.

As emphasised earlier, after the invention of gunpowder by China everything changed.

The Red Indians dominated all their battle fields, they had the knack and ethics for battle, constantly battle ready, similar to the classical Zulu warrior, when they are on manouvre and are flat out they seem invinsible.

Yet, the invention of gunpowder and the intellect of the African would soon change all of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 6:54pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

According to Genetics studies the earliest fossils appear in Paleocene over 50 millon years ago.

Due to misinformation and distortion of foreign commentary on African history, most of these numbers arent known to African historians as an absolute, yet most that arent outrageuosly falsified are taken as the conservative numbers that they probably are.

What "genetic studies" are you referencing. Who conducted this research, where is it published ?

This fossil that is over 50 million years ago, is it a human fossil. IF so where is this fossil located. What is the name of it and how was it determined to be 50 million years old?
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2019
morpheus24:

What "genetic studies" are you referencing. Who conducted this research, where is it published ?

These are good questions that you find the answer to by studying Anthropology, Palentology, Biology, Morphology, Anatomical and Genetics sciences.

Its from the combination of the studies in these disciplines that help historians to identify with their timeline that outlines these same major world events.
i.e The Paleocene.

Humans are said to have first appear in African fossill records over 50 million years ago dating back to the Paleogene Period.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:04pm On May 18, 2019
Amujale:

These are good questions that you find the answer to by studying Anthropology, Palentology, Biology, Morphology, Anatomical and Genetics sciences.

Its from the combination of the studies in these disciplines that help historians to identify with their timeline that outlines these same major world events.
i.e The Paleocene.

Humans are said to have first appear in African fossill records over 50 million years ago dating back to the Paleogene Period.

So in other words, you don't know where to reference me to. You need to update your knowledge honestly or you will continue to come off as an Afrocentrist regurgitating information you pulled un-verifed sources on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader / Bad Governance, Corruption Responsible For Coups In Africa — US Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.