Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

4llerbuntu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4llerbuntu's Profile / 4llerbuntu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 233 pages)

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2023

You thief, did you go and measure it? Was it not the shop that sent it to me directly? Nor be middle man you be?

Fucking hungry reseller

Subsistence disputes are so amusing

The problem with zero standard platforms like Nairaland is that logic is the first casualty, and common sense is not welcome
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
jonescosmos:

Yes oooo, that's more like it. This is a nice setup you got there. I wonder how some people will think that we are here to compete on who produces what amount of solar.
Those BYD batteries dey enter my eye ooo. grin grin grin Kudos bro.

Subsistence farmers

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
jonescosmos:

I can't place my head around your inference about PV Production here.
I am also a registered PVOutput User but for some reasons I decided that I don't need such logging of data to some open source hosted servers.
From the list you posted you should know that not all Nigerian Solar Users are on that list for you to have substantiated your claim.

This is a brief intro of my setup:

2x 8KW Deye Hybrid Inverters EU-Version.
4x 15KW Felicity LPBF48300 Battery Packs.
24x 600W Canadian Solar Panels.
10x 540W Felicity Solar Panels.

That's about 15KWp I have here and I do generate above 60KW PV Energy daily here in Abuja.
The top system on that your list didn't make it to half of my PV Power.
You can get my load list from https://www.nairaland.com/post/124283202

We are not here to flex muscles about who generates more solar energy or who has the most robust system.
We are simply here to guide and learn. You might wanna tag along if you want to get the best out of this platform.

Where are we going?

And why do you, personally, feel offended by my jab?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
RS485.

those ports are usually RS485, not RJ45.

Most inverter boards do not include network cards......
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2023
ibawon:
My People! I greet una. I'd like us to share the main factors that make you like or dislike the Redmi Note 12 series? It would be fantastic to share your thoughts on the key aspects, such as design, performance, camera quality, battery life, software experience, and any other factors that influence your opinion since using the device.
It seems they are some official eyes now keeping track on Nairaland. Over to you my people.

See that idea of bringing only Mediatek phones to Nigeria, they should perish it

Long Term user, but NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER BUY A MEDIATEK Phone from them, no matter how much hype or performance they claim.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2023
phonedoctor:
the price is 14k call or whatsapp 08082409934

Hello.

Do you have the rear glass panel for Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G?

If you do, how much?
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2023
i think its time to resurrect and update this thread
Car Talk / Re: 15 Causes Of High Fuel Consumption In Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
AutoSupport:

Hnm, Really cheesy It will obviously fool the back pressure a catalytic converter also ensures lipsrsealed

Lol. E say na back pressure. Shioor.

E be like your own book knowledge mechanic na 1 in town.

Anyway, small time now you go call us Kazeem

Just talk say e new to you, shikena.

Because e nor dey your textbook manual nor mean say e no real.

Back pressure cheesy grin cheesy grin
Car Talk / Re: Which Other SUV Will Be Good For Nigerian Roads by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na XC90 get you guy. Leave story

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: 15 Causes Of High Fuel Consumption In Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
AutoSupport:

There are occasions that the catalytic converters are removed when they get blocked, the right thing to do is replace them. [b]An empty catalytic converter pot also increases fuel consumption.

Yimu.

Citation plis.

You no fool your sensors ni? put spacer on your downstream bank 2 02 sensor, nothing like increased fuel consumption
Car Talk / Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2019
radautoworks:
Brake pads as low as

N12,200 silver (semi-metallic) 1 year warranty
N19,236 gold (usually ceramic) 2 year warranty
N23,700 lifetime. Never buy brake pads again!

Simple no-hassle warranty process. Just bring in old pads and receipt and get new ones.

Email support@radautoworks.com to find out how much yours are

is this for a pair of pads or all 4 ?

i.e to change all my pads i have to buy 23,700 x 2?
Car Talk / Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

Is like you are a demeanor car dealer grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

mba o. i just apply my detective sense ni
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2019
yawwilson:
Good day folks! No receiver/Decoder is 100%. But looking at current trends, a good receiver should be H265 UHD, anything less is old-school. For encryptions (which should not be mentioned here often).. receivers should be autoroll and working, not deceptive market strategies.There must also be a dedicated support forum..

Please give a list of 5 decoders that fit this criteria

Might be looking to buy one soon

Certainly never buying Strong again.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Bad Noise From The Car, Please Help by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2019
mutiply:
There is bad noise that comes out when driving, especially on pot holes, like two metals hitting each other.

At first I taught it was the exhaust, but the rubbers are intact.

Two mechanics said it was the shock absorber at the back, bought a new one only for the bad noise to continue after changing the shocks. I'm so sad right now, can't even think straight.

Please help, can a scan of the car reveal this damage?
the noise is so embarrassing. They all claim everything underneath the car is fine.

Car is corolla 03

Get a Mechanic to take off your wheels and check everything there, linkage, bushings, arms your brakes, especially the shoes, pads etc.

I've had this experience in the past. Also went chasing silencer to no avail. The sound was coming from the wheels. The handbrake shoes were rattling.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2019
Please my Strong 4955B is no longer detecting signal.

I've tested the LNB and cable connection with another decoder and they worked fine

Is there any solution to this?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2019
4llerbuntu:
Guys please my Strong 4955B has stopped detecting signal from LNB

No signal strength nor quality

I tried another decoder that I have lying around and that one has signal strength meaning the connections and LNB are fine.

I don't know if it's thunder strike or power surge.

Can I still rescue the decoder or that is the end for it?

Autos / Re: SOLD : Nissan Primera Saloon by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2019
Sweet ride grin grin grin
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2019
Guys please my Strong 4955B has stopped detecting signal from LNB

No signal strength nor quality

I tried another decoder that I have lying around and that one has signal strength meaning the connections and LNB are fine.

I don't know if it's thunder strike or power surge. Can I still rescue the decoder or that is the end for it?

Seems I'm never ever going to buy a Strong Decoder again. The old AZsky I have from 5 years ago is still working fine, only problem is that I don't have a remote for it again
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2019
Imagine person carry Lamborghini go 'Kazeem' Yard.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2019
Please like how much do Brake Rotors cost?
Car Talk / Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2019
Why do I get the feeling this uncle is actually you? cheesy

13 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2019
Please has Tstv gone off air completely again?

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: The Best Synthetic Oil Of 2019 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2019
10w30
Car Talk / Re: "Tokunbo" Or New Spark Plugs: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2019
But how can a used item be better than new?

If you had said Used ORIGINAL vs New FAKE:

that would be understandable.

You should be asking for tips on how you may secure NEW ORIGINAL plugs failing which you may resort to USED ORIGINAL.

This back and forth is unnecessary.

Strip yourself of this 'Tokunboh' mindset. Because it seems to me that your real concern is affordability of the ORIGINAL NEW plugs.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Production Of Castrol Automotive Engine Oil Commences In Nigeria by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2019
Looking for 10w30 high mileage fully synthetic Castrol sha

Just in case
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2019
RosaBerry:

Been happening for a while now. It highs for 2 mins then when i touch the accelerator, it normalize

You should scan your car. That's too long.

Then again are you using proper oil grade? and when was your last service?.

Also factors.......

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2019
RosaBerry:
When i turn on the ignition, the car highs on its own then later stabilizes

That's normal for cars starting cold...... just means your engine is trying to pump oil faster to lubricate parts.

Not usually a problem unless it lasts for too long and there's other things wrong with the car

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Whats Happening,??? No Startime Bt My TV Showing DTV Channels Bt Not Displaying by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2019
thobie11:
I found out about this way, and it works to some extent, Those Scrabble channel shows.

If u can find your neighbor that subscribe to Gotv ( Gotv must be working, I mean subscribe to), place your antenna so close to your neighbor antenna. If you can try to intertwine those wire from the antenna with your antenna wire, that will be okay.

Just rescan for DTV channel.

P.S: just give a try, it works for me. I'm not saying it will work for everyone.

post a picture of this antenna/intertwine wire
Car Talk / Re: Looking Forward To Getting A First Car by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
Those are not cars for rugged terrain
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2019
Can I get Tstv on 60cm dish?

1 Like

Autos / Re: Super Clean Toyota Camry Tinylite In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 630k by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
Just like tokunboh
Car Talk / Re: Mazda Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2019
Bayur01:

Just sell it and buy a fuel efficient car.

To who?

That person is the one that deserves a problematic car abi.

Wickedness just full una thinking.

Person ask for solution to problem, your own suggestion is to transfer it. And you think that victim will pray for good to him?

See why one must never buy a Nigeria used car? Because of wicked people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 233 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.