Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40098 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by adekalumichael: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Apo shashamura. Bag to shapraprapra!

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by snowball11(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Northerners are the reason why you have baby factories, ritualists, yahoo boys, pirates, thieves like Alamiesaigha, prostitutes, etc.

You are even a bigger version of that word

My friend,...shut the Bleep up and allow the dead to rest!

You have a living thief (Gandollar) around you! Concentrate on him for now! undecided

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Look, i am not even a muslim but lets say the truth. Muslims have always been the target of boko haram. There was never a time like that even during the time of yaradua

u think we will all forget, stop lying, what of the madalla church bombing in niger state and many others

Army arrests 4 Boko Haram suspects responsible for Madalla Catholic ...
https://www.vanguardngr.com/.../army-in-bauchi-arrest-4-boko-haram-suspects-respo...
Feb 29, 2016 - Bauchi-The alleged Boko Haram surveillance of the Christmas day bomb blast that killed about 44 persons and wounded over 75 others at St. Theresa's Catholic Church at Madalla, Niger State has been arrested at Alkaleri town of Bauchi by the Nigeria Army
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by proxillin(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

Shut up ...you are just a shamed muslim...shame dey catch..u are denying your religion...
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigiyaro(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that
you are not under colonial rule indeed, when your country is even importing toothpick.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

U are not born again
U are a Muslim
Stop hiding under the lie that u are born again
dis liar n brat called gotv was attacking pple who criticise el rufai on moslem moslem politics,

he even called som1 a fool
gotv fire frm heaven wl soon consume u
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Numlock: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country

As long as your country is still depending on this people for virtually everything, Oga they will always have a say.

Kiss the truth.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
snowball11:

My friend,...shut the Bleep up and allow the dead to rest!

You have a living thief (Gandollar) around you! Concentrate on him for now! undecided

Whats my business with his death? You should blame him for the situation of your region not Nothern Nigeria. Look at how much Bayelsa earns yet Kano has much better infrastructure.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yungbliss:

You are not under colonialism,but you can borrow from the colonicl masters.Have you not heard of neo-colonialism?

Usa is the biggest debtor in the world. Are they being ruled by their creditors? You guys are funnycheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by proxillin(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Usa is the biggest debtor in the world. Are they being ruled by their creditors? You guys are funnycheesy

And GEJ was called by Obama to accept election result...

Use your head.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by snowball11(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Whats my business with his death? You should blame him for the situation of your region not Nothern Nigeria. Look at how much Bayelsa earns yet Kano has much better infrastructure.

And this sledge hammer thinks I have time for his mention!

Go and slam! undecided
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by 27Pushing30: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
They’re mad
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by mfm04622: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Samunique:
Hell Rufai cup is full, it's time for him to have it drunk !!!

I remember all his numerous threats against anyone who kill the killers Fulani herdsmen, and the insults on the person of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His cup is full !!!

You are a LIAR! No Muslim will insult jesus because Jesus is a prophet in Islam! We revere and respect him. We just don't worship him. Whoever doesn't believe that Jesus is a prophet of God is NOT a MUSLIM!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

northerners killed the economy (nepotism&mediocrity) and refused restructuring and modernization such as opposing education and ranching gave rise to all u wrote above

Why does Kano have exotic infrastructure while ss states with all their income are still not good looking? Hold your leaders accountable mr man.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
almakiyyun:

Go and try the Israels killing innocent Palestinians, go and try the US forces killing innocent iraqis and Afghans.
U haven't try south South Africas killing Nigerians.
Nonsense
afonja shut up! u dat is happy south africa is killing nigeria ,cos u thought dia igbos

slimy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
hahaha haha
luk at d slowpoke dat studied jumaat al salaam 4 polythenic is here lecturing pple ,dnt u knw ur region is curse
u shud cry more n stop all dis hypocrisy on foreign intervention ,because a simple drop of mother of warheads north is gone .

terrorism n bloodbath wl never leave north ,allah has spoken ,
other regions ar progressing thru infrastructure ,education n technology..
u illiterates wl always talk about vote mumu ,vote jihadist, vote tribal killer

buhari u vote 2 kill igbos hw far ur pple has died in d thousands while few igbo protesters ar killed

if buhari kill 30 thru millitary ,ur own blood brothers has wiped 7000
u cant fight karma cos u ar just a stupid poor north, Who do yu think u ar

Eyya, sorry bro. Boko haram has killed some 30,000 but they can never reach the number of casualties inflicted upob biafrans sinve the civil warcheesy.

Slowly, NL boko haram fans are exposing themselves. Cyynthiakiss here is another partner for you
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
islandmoon:

Abdul jabbar , I know you are the one in charge of El Rufai arms , what do you know about the death of the the traditional king in Kaduna south? why did he ended up in a bodybag? just a question, just asking.

'k'
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Dannyhajo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
The man na cow na
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Yungbliss(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Does it affect them and their economy?Can you compare their strategy of borrowing to ours?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You just proved to me that you lack comprehension. Why not go and bring white men to come and continue ruling you since you might have to go to their country if something bad happens. I have been saying That El rufais statement was wrong and you are still repeating that nonsense. Do you know how many puppets they have illegally installed in other countries? Thats real interference and thats what any reasonable person(which you seem not to be) should be against. okay, they will not attack putin, but what about saudi Arabia and Israel? They can definitely samction them just like the way they sanctioned Russia but no, they won't because it will affect their interests. You are only being naïve if you think they really care about democracy for the sake of democracy.

No one needs to read long before knowing that you're being brainwashed by presstv. Take a break from presstv. you go dey alright.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
ikennaf1:

No one needs to read long before knowing that you're being brainwashed by presstv. Take a break from presstv. you go dey alright.

'k'
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yungbliss:

Does it affect them and their economy?Can you compare their strategy of borrowing to ours?

No, it favours them, just like the way debt favours everyonecheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
snowball11:

And this sledge hammer thinks I have time for his mention!
Go and slam! undecided
'k'
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Go and read the details of his statement. Gej called boko haram his brothers. We can as well use that against him
afonja n lies , karma is coming 4 u afonja muslim
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
proxillin:

And GEJ was called by Obama to accept election result...
Use your head.
When and where?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Angelparadise: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
SMH ! Threatening foreign observers with body bags are ways your six senses tell you to handle your so call country that Shameless El rufia have been putting innocents Southern Kaduna into body bags since his reign.

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Angelparadise:

SMH ! Threatening foreign observers with body bags are ways your six senses tell you to handle your so call country that Shameless El rufia have been putting innocents Southern Kaduna into body bags since his reign.

kkkcheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Those guys are brain dead. They are not worth the effort. can imagine one donkey here saying Northerners support boko haram?

people go come your house to kill and rape you only for you to support them. When stupidity meets bigotry, it becomes a terrible thing
In your previous post, you made a few points, and they sounded reasonable.. But don't act like you are really aware of the situation at the north. Cos there's actually a video where people were singing Boko Haram's praises online. There's also another video where People held Boko Haram's flag and we're chanting some things I can't decipher(I think that was just before they failed to release Leah Sharibu, while others were released).

Guy, No matter how defensive you try to be, You can't deny the fact that there are people in the north who wholeheartedly support Boko Haram regardless of the killings. Or ask yourself this, how come you always see a video of the fathers saying, "I warned my son about joining Boko Haram" only after they've been caught.

Yes, I know some people say it out of bigotry but when you see the body language of the northern elites, especially on the issue of this Boko Haram, it just makes you want to ask questions.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ramos16(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

what do you know?

More than you.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You seem so frustrated. Have you eaten at all?

Look, stop being ignorant. Africa has been going in and out of democracy for many years and you can't just say that we are in democracy because of some guys in Europe. You are totally brainwashed. Look, They only preach democracy when it favours them. Have you ever kept stupidity aside and asked yourself why they supported Ghaddafi (previously), Saudi Arabia, etc but claim to be pro democracy? Saudi Arabia and Israel have been bombing places at will. What have they said about it? Nothing. They also supported Nigeria which was under military rule against Biafra. where was their love for democracy? Your moniker doesnt fit you at all.

Let me ask you, does it mean that your neighbour has a right to come to your house and tell your wife what to cook just because you might need something from him in the future? Just observe how silly you sound. Everything about you shows slave mentality and inferiority complex. Look at how you are trying to sound white just to insult a fellow African, look at how you are insulting your parents, your grandparents, your children and their future offsprings (cos i know all your worshipping wouldn't give you a white wife) just to bring down your country.

If Martin Lutherking, Nelson Mandela, Hebert, Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa,etc had just 0.000001% of your mentality, All black people would still be wearing chains today. You need help
Calm down.The foreign observers only want to ensure credible elections.that is all.You know how buhari,hell rufai,tinubu and oshiomole have been bragging that they will win the election as if they have written the election results in their houses.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:
In your previous post, you made a few points, and they sounded reasonable.. But don't act like you are really aware of the situation at the north. Cos there's actually a video where people were singing Boko Haram's praises online. There's also another video where People held Boko Haram's flag and we're chanting some things I can't decipher(I think that was just before they failed to release Leah Sharibu, while others were released).

Guy, No matter how defensive you try to be, You can't deny the fact that there are people in the north who wholeheartedly support Boko Haram regardless of the killings. Or ask yourself this, how come you always see a video of the fathers saying, "I warned my son about joining Boko Haram" only after they've been caught.

Yes, I know some people say it out of bigotry but when you see the body language of the northern elites, especially on the issue of this Boko Haram, it just makes you want to ask questions.

share them please cos i reside in the north, kaduna precisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.