Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40103 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by MadeInTokyo: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by GloShare(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2019
El rufai will be a wanted fugitive

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Bestchisom(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Download song grace Found me by a Nairalander, Bengospel Noah
https://my.notjustok.com/track/379671/bengospel-noah-grace-found-me
Download here ����
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/379671
If you are a gospel music fan you will over love this one so touching and blessed
The Grace of God found us.

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by DLuciano: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
Who art thou? To hell with your pygmy El-Rufai, Nigeria is bigger than him, if he doesnt have skeleton in his cupboard why is he scared and threatening? Can he fight the whole world? All that Nigerians and the International community is calling for is a free and fair election.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Hold hell rufai accountable if anybody dies during the election.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by tiredoflife(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

U are not born again
U are a Muslim
Stop hiding under the lie that u are born again

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Gforce2019: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
We will Join u with Elrufai to the ICC....

... and you go join the Dem for University of kirikiri... Kirikiri prison, kirikiri, apapa , Lagos.

Omo' kobokobo.. .
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Bluffly: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that
Guerrilla or not, there are tactics in getting to know those behind it. How did UK, France tracked their bombings, etc. Unfortunately we don't have a system
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by ndubueze92(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Think about it we already send some foreigners back in body bags. Kaduna crisis.
You're the greatest fool of the 21st century. You're suffering from an Olympian height of stupidity. A blood thirsty slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Those guys are brain dead. They are not worth the effort. can imagine one donkey here saying Northerners support boko haram?

people go come your house to kill and rape you only for you to support them. When stupidity meets bigotry, it becomes a terrible thing
but northerners were cheering them and some even gave them a standing ovation when they returned the kidnapped girls leaving behind Leah the Christian girl.
I also know of a politician that said, an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country

Tony Blair and Gorge Bush?

Please, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Gforce2019: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2019
DLuciano:
Who art thou? To hell with your pygmy El-Rufai, Nigeria is bigger than him, if he doesnt have skeleton in his cupboard why is he scared and threatening? Can he fight the whole world? All that Nigerians and the International community is calling for is a free and fair election.
Free and fair , indeed....
Tell me where you have experienced or recorded free and fair election in Nigeria.
If there's none, so don't expect Free and fair

Omo'kobokobo
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by ogbonti: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You seem so frustrated. Have you eaten at all?

Look, stop being ignorant. Africa has been going in and out of democracy for many years and you can't just say that we are in democracy because of some guys in Europe. You are totally brainwashed. Look, They only preach democracy when it favours them. Have you ever kept stupidity aside and asked yourself why they supported Ghaddafi (previously), Saudi Arabia, etc but claim to be pro democracy? Saudi Arabia and Israel have been bombing places at will. What have they said about it? Nothing. They also supported Nigeria which was under military rule against Biafra. where was their love for democracy? Your moniker doesnt fit you at all.

Let me ask you, does it mean that your neighbour has a right to come to your house and tell your wife what to cook just because you might need something from him in the future? Just observe how silly you sound. Everything about you shows slave mentality and inferiority complex. Look at how you are trying to sound white just to insult a fellow African, look at how you are insulting your parents, your grandparents, your children and their future offsprings (cos i know all your worshipping wouldn't give you a white wife) just to bring down your country.

If Martin Lutherking, Nelson Mandela, Hebert, Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa,etc had just 0.000001% of your mentality, All black people would still be wearing chains today. You need help

shorrop there, the countries you are accusing are nothing like Nigeria. With the level of poverty in Nigeria and with multiple minority tribes speaking over 204 languages scattered in 36 states, most Nigerians are already disadvantaged by the circumstances of their region of birth to have a say in what happens to them or their country. BUHARI made this situation worse by his lopsided appointments and his nonchalant attitude towards protecting the lives of Benue people for instance. you think the world is not watching and reading our electronic and print media? Minority rights in every country is tied to the UN fundamental human right to life AND property ownership which your messiah BUHARI has repeatedly flouted.... EACH TIME I SAY BUHARI WILL DIE IN JAIL, after MAY 29, some people think I am just blabbing, Buhari is very qualified to go to the ICC for the killings in Benue, and I hope they take E-Rufai/ Buratai along for their role in the Shiite and Christians massacre in southern Kaduna and the infamous Python dance in eastern Nigeria!!!! BUHARI'S regime is soaked with blood of innocent Nigerians!!!

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by tyup(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that

hahahahahahaha grin grin

why u do HigherEd like this na

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by stormwarrior(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You seem so frustrated. Have you eaten at all?

Look, stop being ignorant. Africa has been going in and out of democracy for many years and you can't just say that we are in democracy because of some guys in Europe. You are totally brainwashed. Look, They only preach democracy when it favours them. Have you ever kept stupidity aside and asked yourself why they supported Ghaddafi (previously), Saudi Arabia, etc but claim to be pro democracy? Saudi Arabia and Israel have been bombing places at will. What have they said about it? Nothing. They also supported Nigeria which was under military rule against Biafra. where was their love for democracy? Your moniker doesnt fit you at all.

Let me ask you, does it mean that your neighbour has a right to come to your house and tell your wife what to cook just because you might need something from him in the future? Just observe how silly you sound. Everything about you shows slave mentality and inferiority complex. Look at how you are trying to sound white just to insult a fellow African, look at how you are insulting your parents, your grandparents, your children and their future offsprings (cos i know all your worshipping wouldn't give you a white wife) just to bring down your country.

If Martin Lutherking, Nelson Mandela, Hebert, Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa,etc had just 0.000001% of your mentality, All black people would still be wearing chains today. You need help
damn......������
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

i wl chip in my own stance as am a gallant lady

y usa left north is because ,u pple supported boko haram because der ar killing christians then ,dey dnt want 2 wipe out d whole north

because all n........n muslims ar potential terrorists
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
so El rufia that threatened to put people in bodybags did not heat up the polity? threatening to put people in bodybags at this time the we are desperately close to an election that will make or mar Nigeria is not heating up the polity?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by tyup(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:

You are funny, double standards has always been the hallmark of international politics as it has to be. Foreign policy isn't a joke and one rule can't ever fit all. If Maduro is killing hundreds of his people then the whole world can come together and help remove him militarily. But you can never realistically use the same military invasion to remove a Putin killing hundreds of his people that would be crazy stupid. The best thing in Putin's case would be to enforce sanctions and hope the people in his govt would turn against him.

Don't just sit down in a room typing about international politics when you know nothing about it. When Nigeria condemned US and Isreal at the UN assembly for moving US embassy to Jerusalem was Nigeria not interfering? Why didn't Isreal send our ambassadors back in a body bag. When Nigeria was on the verge of invading Gambia to remove her leader where we not interfering? Please use the brain you were given and accept that no nation is an island of its own. Whatever happens in Nigeria holds great impact for other nations Civil war has not broken out yet you have hundreds of thousands striving to leave Nigeria. If war breaks out because of some brain dead leaders tell me which countries will like 180 million refugees at their door step.

hmmmm you're making a point here...... abduljabbar4 you should calm dwn n learn frm what he said up there

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by stormwarrior(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:

You are funny, double standards has always been the hallmark of international politics as it has to be. Foreign policy isn't a joke and one rule can't ever fit all. If Maduro is killing hundreds of his people then the whole world can come together and help remove him militarily. But you can never realistically use the same military invasion to remove a Putin killing hundreds of his people that would be crazy stupid. The best thing in Putin's case would be to enforce sanctions and hope the people in his govt would turn against him.

Don't just sit down in a room typing about international politics when you know nothing about it. When Nigeria condemned US and Isreal at the UN assembly for moving US embassy to Jerusalem was Nigeria not interfering? Why didn't Isreal send our ambassadors back in a body bag. When Nigeria was on the verge of invading Gambia to remove her leader where we not interfering? Please use the brain you were given and accept that no nation is an island of its own. Whatever happens in Nigeria holds great impact for other nations. Civil war has not broken out yet you have hundreds of thousands striving to leave Nigeria. If war breaks out because of some brain dead leaders tell me which countries will like 180 million refugees at their door step.
so Putin ix killing hundred of his pple .....western Propagandas.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

ICC shud close eyes n watch u tribal terrorist wipe out christians n minority... ICC God wl bless u pple .

,tony blair didnt kill anybody in his country but terrorist in warthorn zone in afganistan ,

n tell ur foolish buratai n buhari 2 pay igbos n delta d $4.1b n fish out northen terror armies who killed protesters frm intercrime worldwide
dats preamble 2 ICC ,curse be on mo.......d

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by blowjob: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2019
F..K CRIMINAL COURT.MONKEY BLACK NIGGAS.

SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by celeiyke: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2019
A man with no achievement as a governor
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by almakiyyun(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Elrufai has a Track Record of Directly and Indirectly supporting Bloodshed and Terrorist!

GOD is not a Man....

I support Any Trial of Mallam Elrufai...

Go and try the Israels killing innocent Palestinians, go and try the US forces killing innocent iraqis and Afghans.
U haven't try south South Africas killing Nigerians.
Nonsense
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by lastempero: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

But that doesn't make el rufai statement a nice one.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Softhands(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Be ready to be in that body bag or totally condemn his statement..what is wrong is wrong..period!
abduljabbar4:
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by stormwarrior(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i wl chip in my own stance as am a gallant lady

y usa left north is because ,u pple supported boko haram because der ar killing christians then ,dey dnt want 2 wipe out d whole north

because all n........n muslims ar potential terrorists
so bokoharam are only killing Christian right.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Why APC wan rig this election by force. Because of this i resign from Buharists to Artikulate. Let Get Nigeria working again
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ramos16(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

you know nothing
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by eendy(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2019
God help my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.