Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40102 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

we cant do anything about our leaders because the FG will intervene. restructuring will address it. so vote atiku

am talking about FG presence using economic activities drivers like airports, stadiums, research institutes locations, economic friendly policies in the east.
ie u cant be charging ships berthing in lagos $2,000 and that of the SS $5,000. thats economic biase

The FG left your grip just 4 years ago. Why did you keep quite and if you didnt like them, why did you massively vote for them?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
Serve him dat hot tea wtout pardon

ogini di ,ndi allakuba
nwanne udo! ke ije? hapu ndi a, nid nzuzu! ndi nenweghi ihe ha ji ndu ndi mmadu we kporo. For these group of low lives, I get them served all the time!

Well done my brother! udo di ri gi nwannem
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
ronyman:
Shut up fool
Is that your ancestral name?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afonja007: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
when Saddam was using chemical gas to kill his fellow Muslim the same Muslim all over the world were crying to america to intervene ,when your Muslim brothers were dying from kwashiokor in Somalia Muslims all over there were calling America to help ,Muslim people 're ingret ,

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
Serve him dat hot tea wtout pardon

ogini di ,ndi allakuba
Nwannem, udo di ri gi!
Hapu ndi a nenweghi ihe ha ji ndu ndi mmadu we kporo.

For these fools and societal dregs, I've got no chill pill for em, any time any day, I get their quota system A$$es well served.

Udo di ri, Igbo nile ga di!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:
He knows the truth. He is just arguing for arguing sake
I'm pretty sure he does. They all just pretend and feign ignorance.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

The FG left your grip just 4 years ago. Why did you keep quite and if you didnt like them, why did you massively vote for them?

thats one of the reasons am not happy with jona, he was afraid of the majority tribes of hausa and yorubas harassing him everyday
the north has held govt for more than 35yrs. so u cant compare that to the one of 6yrs who was constantly being harassed by the majority tribes of hausa and yoruba to submission

therefore RESTRUCTURING is the solution

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
emere007:

well since i don't take orders from species with primal instincts coupled with cavemen mentality like you and the worthless quota system midget, I do what i want and that includes "importing" or "exporting" stuff, at least I don't get to kill in the name of a pagan religion. But you head slammers believe in violence and blood, but i believe in the sanctity of life and the believe in free will. But that doesn't mean stuffing people in "body bags" for sport. Unlike you who rely on the shithole for your advancement (religious or economic); I work for my money and guess what- I don't get to a$$lick the smelly buttholes and jaundiced nut sacs of peeps like your vegetable and the midget. I do just fine serving my interest, and I do not need to kill to achieve that. So next time you feel like getting into the ring with me, you could do that with someone of your mentality, i don't do "quotasystems", what I do is peeps who got to be higher ups by going through the rungs like me. Not some low level fool who only got to spar with me because of the twisted nature of the shithole. In saner climes, you won't even be here throwing leprous jabs at me, you'd be down there kissing my ass and shining my shoes, just like your brothers I accommodated in my staircase

Well i would definitely prefer to enjoy my quota system than to go around countries selling drugs and defrauding people, only for me to make so much and end up in jail with 300 pound guys raping me in another mans country. The problem with ipob pigs is that they always overrate themselves. None of your states can stand without federal might yet you guys thing you are relevant in any way. You love and respect people, yet you savages are always in the news for chopping off intestines, panties, pubic hairs, etc just to make it.grin I spit on such kind of love.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by monex(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

why dont you guys criticize the Nigeriens with this same venom

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
emere007:

well since i don't take orders from species with primal instincts coupled with cavemen mentality like you and the worthless quota system midget, I do what i want and that includes "importing" or "exporting" stuff, at least I don't get to kill in the name of a pagan religion. But you head slammers believe in violence and blood, but i believe in the sanctity of life and the believe in free will. But that doesn't mean stuffing people in "body bags" for sport. Unlike you who rely on the shithole for your advancement (religious or economic); I work for my money and guess what- I don't get to a$$lick the smelly buttholes and jaundiced nut sacs of peeps like your vegetable and the midget. I do just fine serving my interest, and I do not need to kill to achieve that. So next time you feel like getting into the ring with me, you could do that with someone of your mentality, i don't do "quotasystems", what I do is peeps who got to be higher ups by going through the rungs like me. Not some low level fool who only got to spar with me because of the twisted nature of the shithole. In saner climes, you won't even be here throwing leprous jabs at me, you'd be down there kissing my ass and shining my shoes, just like your brothers I accommodated in my staircase

Well i would definitely prefer to enjoy my quota system than to go around countries selling drugs and defrauding people, only for me to make so much and end up in jail with 300 pound guys raping me in another mans country. The problem with ipob pigs is that they always overrate themselves. None of your states can stand without federal allocation yet you guys thing you are relevant in any way. You have thousands of baby factory products and yet you even think you are are more legit than some people with known ancestry. You love and respect people, yet you savages are always in the news for chopping off intestines, panties, pubic hairs, etc just to make it.grin I spit on such kind of love.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afonja007:
when Saddam was using chemical gas to kill his fellow Muslim the same Muslim all over the world were crying to america to intervene ,when your Muslim brothers were dying from kwashiokor in Somalia Muslims all over there were calling America to help ,Muslim people 're ingret ,

None of you have answered my question. Wherw are the nuclear weapons America went to sieze from Iraq? its a simple question and for your Info, they gnored UNs order. If they cannot respect international laws, why should we respect them?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

God bless you, some mumu Nigerians go dey happy now. Obama and hilary Clinton what have ICC done to them for thier attrocitiees in Libya Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria etc are all destroyed by past American president. MUMU citizens ass licking the oyinbos.... All of you enslave yourself indirectly by supporting thier bullshiiit

Honestly, i am amazed at their level of stupidity. The annoying thing is that these same people ignored the UN to commit the crimes yet some fools are talking about democracy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

I'm pretty sure he does. They all just pretend and feign ignorance.
they claim ignorance because of political gains. same way northern elites left Boko Haram to grow because of political gain. all northern parents and elders should be apologizing to Nigerians for failing in their role
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Well i would definitely prefer to enjoy my quota system than to go around countries selling drugs and defrauding people, only for me to make so much and end up in jail with 300 pound guys raping me in another mans country. The problem with ipob pigs is that they always overrate themselves. None of your states can stand without federal might yet you guys thing you are relevant in any way. You love and respect people, yet you savages are always in the news for chopping off intestines, panties, pubic hairs, etc just to make it.grin I spit on such kind of love.

Savagerycheesy

Emere007 are you still conscious?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by erico2k2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that
Just STOP THERE, LIBYANS LOVED GADAFI, it was a selfish few who where living in exile that brought the rat from outside to steal the food i nside.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
liar !! u shall pay 4 ur unjust opinion

no 1 wl speak d truth 4 ur matter ,truth wl turn against u Amen

Go and worship your useless god, woman
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
dochenaj:

Did you realize that when the kidnapped Dapchi girls were being returned, the people were standing by and cheering Boko Haram as they drove by.

You might be Muslim and don't support Boko Haram, but majority of Muslims support Boko Haram because they subconsciously believe that Boko Haram is fighting the Islam cause. It is pathetic but that's what it is.

Admitting that would show your objectiveness.

You guys said you have videos. Show me and i will stop supporting the muslims
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Im not from the East but I can tell you Two states from the East can do without FG allocation, Anambra and Imo state.I dont know bout the rest, but in the west Only Lagos, abi nah lie? do not even go to the 9ja delta cos nah dem dey feed 9ja, as you can see, talk is very cheap my friend!!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

well, I'm glad someone else is singing that same song. Don't be ignorant bro. I'm sure you are in denial. But you can always avail yourself with YouTube. That shouldn't be difficult now, or is it?

So if you are standing in a court and you have evidence, do you tell the judge to go somwwhere and see the evidence?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

well, I'm glad someone else is singing that same song. Don't be ignorant bro. I'm sure you are in denial. But you can always avail yourself with YouTube. That shouldn't be difficult now, or is it?

whizpa:

So if you are standing in a court and you have evidence, do you tell the judge to go somwwhere and see the evidence?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lunockgold:
are they not his brothers,mr body bags.

So you agree that boko haram are gejs brothers? End of discussion
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ken4Christ: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
hassan4:
Following killings, violence and the recent threat by Gov. El Rufai to international observers interference in Nigeria's elections; the International Criminal Court just gave a short response as with a lot of agencies around the globe. See both videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6PofTEDhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2E-Y4NpNiY

El Rufai lied. When Buhari lost election in 2011, he resulted to violence. About 2,000 people were killed in Kano including serving corpers who actually took refuge in a police station but they were still killed. He should just stop all his empty threats and get his bags ready to go back home.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Im not from the East but I can tell you Two states from the East can do without FG allocation, Anambra and Imo state.I dont know bout the rest, but in the west Only Lagos, abi nah lie? do not even go to the 9ja delta cos nah dem dey feed 9ja, as you can see, talk is very cheap my friend!!

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/235850-interview-lagos-lgs-can-survive-nigeria-without-federal-allocations-sole-administrator.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjs9aSolKzgAhUGzqQKHWLjBtUQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2mQNcbbyvRNQJyPa5IF_L0

lol. okay, what about other se states?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

they claim ignorance because of political gains. same way northern elites left Boko Haram to grow because of political gain. all northern parents and elders should be apologizing to Nigerians for failing in their role

We both know that's never gonna happen. They do not believe they've done anything wrong in the first place.
I love those guys sha. At least they are consistent.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Just STOP THERE, LIBYANS LOVED GADAFI, it was a selfish few who where living in exile that brought the rat from outside to steal the food i nside.

They love him yet there was nationwide celebration of his death. It was Ghaddafi vs Libya who were aided by Western powers
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

We both know that's never gonna happen. They do not believe they've done anything wrong in the first place.
I love those guys sha. At least they are consistent.
and it will continue like this till we start exporting terrorism to other parts of the world and America will have no other option but to invade Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by erico2k2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=75534242]

They love him yet there was nationwide celebration of his death. It was Ghaddafi vs Libya who were aided by Western powers[/quote
which Nationwide, have you seen Libya now? do you know how it used to be when Gaddafi was there?DO you know Electricity and water use to be free for all its people for domestic use?I was there 1997, it was a fast developing country now look at it
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Unfortunately, this is not a court and you are not a judge.
Bro, just use Google and save both of us the stress.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by sunbilor(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a Yoruba muslim, i think we Yoruba muslims are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we muslims hypocritically support El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Yoruba muslims have a lot to learn from our christian counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

and it will continue like this till we start exporting terrorism to other parts of the world and America will have no other option but to invade Nigeria

Restructuring can't come quick enough. Hopefully, it won't get to that extent.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=erico2k2 post=75534335][/quote]

Everyone knows the libyans are regretting their stupidity now but it doesnt change the fact that they rebelled against him. He gave them the best country but they were ungrateful.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afonja007: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

None of you have answered my question. Wherw are the nuclear weapons America went to sieze from Iraq? its a simple question and for your Info, they gnored UNs order. If they cannot respect international laws, why should we respect them?
if you know how many millions of people that 've died in northern Nigeria because of Muslim wahala you won't even have the mouth to ask of Iraq,all nothern states in one problem or the other from almajeri children to boko haram to herdsmen to zamfara bandits and your here thinking about Iraq ,charity begins at home ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.