Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40100 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by akinwun(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
To build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

Restructuring can't come quick enough. Hopefully, it won't get to that extent.
it is coming soon. look at the way Boko Haram created in Nigeria has spread through most African countries. America is not thinking about Nigeria now because the have bigger fish to fry in Syria and Afghanistan
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ade5577: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
See below �����
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Super project indeed lol:

Aba and Onitcha are currently the dirtiest cities in the world, 70% of your ipob youths are in foreign prisons and your yahoo cultists are killing even more people than Boko haram who have killed 30,000 in 8 years (and their rate is dropping significantly). That your project must be looking at the next 1000 centuriesgrin. People that python is still dealing with.

But then, i love your imaginations. Trump will nuke Nigeria, Biafran technology will overtake the world, etc. please continue your story.cheesy

See, all this hatred wont work. Boko haram is going and they will never dream of achieving the casualties of the civil war. I am not proud of it but unless you stop supporting Boko haram, i wont stop mentioning the civil wartongue

live ur blood baths frm kaduna ,2 katsina ,frm borno 2 yobe ,frm north sokoto 2 zamfara !

u wl hide d killings until no 1 wl be there 2 live there tell me

hw many investors has visited u since ur boko haram creation Point zero!

Only investors u av in ur place is igbos but u wont let us rest wt ur jihad ,wars n tribalism ,
igbos ar leaving in tens n hundreds , u wl experience d worst kind of live soon

allah akbar

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by princfred(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
Serve him dat hot tea wtout pardon

ogini di ,ndi allakuba
Lol
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Everyone knows the libyans are regretting their stupidity now but it doesnt change the fact that they rebelled against him. He gave them the best country but they were ungrateful.
nah bro, just a few of them.The ones in Exiles brought about this misery now they too have fled back, if not look at the leaders imposed on them
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
live ur blood baths frm kaduna ,2 katsina ,frm borno 2 yobe ,frm north sokoto 2 zamfara !

u wl hide d killings until no 1 wl be there 2 live there tell me

hw many investors has visited u since ur boko haram creation Point zero!

Only investors u av in ur place is igbos but u wont let us rest wt ur jihad ,wars n tribalism ,
igbos ar leaving in tens n hundreds , u wl experience d worst kind of live soon

allah akbar

You mean the gala sellers, counterfeit goods traders and drug traffickers? You can as well say we dont have investors.

I will not wish you harm but keep in mind that even if boko haran triples its numbers, they will mever catch up with the federal army
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
emere007:

nwanne udo! ke ije? hapu ndi a, nid nzuzu! ndi nenweghi ihe ha ji ndu ndi mmadu we kporo. For these group of low lives, I get them served all the time!

Well done my brother! udo di ri gi nwannem
i love ur english nna mu!

biko am nt a brother but a sister in a strong coalition of middle belt ,se n ss ,

Evil in nigeria is glaring
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

So you agree that boko haram are gejs brothers? End of discussion
u ar atteist but i watch u insult jesus n christian president ,but u didnt insult allah n his foolish servant mohammed.
n even buhari

y lying eh u dimwit
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afrocentric: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that
so you think Nigerian Useless soldiers can match foreign Army? You must be an IDI. Ot
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afrocentric:
so you think Nigerian Useless soldiers can match foreign Army? You must be an IDI. Ot

And everything means fight to your empty brai
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Iziquiel(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ICC shud close eyes n watch u tribal terrorist wipe out christians n minority... ICC God wl bless u pple .

,tony blair didnt kill anybody in his country but terrorist in warthorn zone in afganistan ,

n tell ur foolish buratai n buhari 2 pay igbos n delta d $4.1b n fish out northen terror armies who killed protesters frm intercrime worldwide
dats preamble 2 ICC ,curse be on mo.......d
This illiterate again? I have warned you to stop commenting on Nairaland, you're too dull to be here. Just read the trash you wrote.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Where are the nuclear weapons of Iraq? Answer that

What you have today is just history, a summary of what really happened in past, and the young never quite understand it. When the gulf war first broke out in 1991, I was just entering Secondary School and followed it every day on the news cos that was all my dad would watch or read so I had no choice but to do so too, giving up watching Fortuns where a young Regina Askia (aka Tokumbo omo Bolanle) was killing us all with pure beauty and talent. "Never have you seen an actress like that lady in her prime, trust me"

Saddam Hussain was a good man with a bad heart, too much money, and a power-drunk head. It was the money, the heart and head that got him in trouble with the most powerful nation on earth that writes world laws and no one could help him, not even fellow Arab states.

He was warned severally but chose to defy the US. Iran is doing such today with this nuclear treaty thing and the US is doing exactly what they did with Iraq back then. "No more deals but we are now watching you to see what you do"

The day the US will attack Iran, that nation may or may not have active nuclear weapons but they had plans for it and they were warned severally against achieving such goals.

Because of terrorists/jihadist, the USA has a thing against any nation in the middle east trying to acquire nuclear arms becuase sooner or later, the terrorist will steal it and guess where they will do target practice with it.... the USA! That nation is the number one target for 98% of the terrorist/Jihadist groups from the Middle East. Second only to Isreal. Perhaps now you understand why these two nations don't joke with any Arab nation playing rough play with nuclear arms. If they hear, suspect, or even think that any arab nation is building nuclear weapons, Isreal will bomb that country, the nuclear site, within 24 hours even if the Russians are there in strength. The USA on its part will keep talking and talking until finally its war and there will be no going back.
When the US goes to war, so does its allies Britain and France and (if that war is in the middle east then Isreal will join fast) then NATO.

This was the story of Sadam Husain and Iraq.

Saddam committed a lot of crimes that you will not find in most history books today, though but the ones that drove America nuts were his expansion of the Iraqi army which he used to steal land and intimidate other nations, his Gandafi-like skill in harboring and sponsoring high-level terrorists who stole everything from nuclear technology to US dollar printing technology.

So to answer your question. No Iraq never had nuclear weapons to anyone's knowledge but they sure tried to get it and they certainly would not stop building up their army and armory of conventional weapons, thanks to Russia. Iraq and its powerful army attacked and took oil rich lands form all its neighbors inculding Iran.

The USA kept screaming bloody murder but backed by Russia, Saddam Hussian told them to go and eat shiitt. All hell broke loose the day Iraq invaded the tiny Kingdom of Kuwait. Twenty-four Hours later the USA declared war on iraq. That same day, Isreal did, then Britain, and France, Germany, Norway, Japan,.... they were more than 35 if i remember right. The news just would not stop with statements of declarations of war.

One day passed, two days passed, nothing happened as the world waited for Iraq to pull back in order to avert war but they did not and then the bombs hit and never stopped falling in Iraq until Saddam was murdered and nothing was left in that nation.

In those days, whenever you turn on the TV, its all news about the war. You see videos of US aircraft carriers and huge battleships launching plane after plane for hours! Russia vanished and it was just Sadam and his expensive army left to fight.

Even today i tell you i have no idea how so many citizens of iraq survived the terrible bombing.

Bush an dBlair wer just leader fighting a tyrant drunk with power. They warned him endlessly just like Buhari and Iran is being warned now. When those men finally declared war, 40 nations joined them. And this is why i am shocked to find you saying these men have committed crimes by attacking Iraq and question your age.

No one who saw that war happen will ever say what you said.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
u ar atteist but i watch u insult jesus n christian president ,but u didnt insult allah n his foolish servant mohammed.
n even buhari

y lying eh u dimwit

wait until a muslim insults me. They respect my views but you as$holes think you are the only ones with bad words. Your intolerance for Islam is so bad that you so idiotically assumed i am a muslim. Useless piece of garbage
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eze2000:

What you have today is just history, a summary of what really happened in past, and the young never quite understand it. When the gulf war first broke out in 1991, I was just entering Secondary School and followed it every day on the news cos that was all my dad would watch or read so I had no choice but to do so too, giving up watching Fortuns where a young Regina Askia (aka Tokumbo omo Bolanle) was killing us all with pure beauty and talent. "Never have you seen an actress like that lady in her prime, trust me"

Saddam Hussain was a good man with a bad heart, too much money, and a power-drunk head. It was the money, the heart and head that got him in trouble with the most powerful nation on earth that writes world laws and no one could help him, not even fellow Arab states.

He was warned severally but chose to defy the US. Iran is doing such today with this nuclear treaty thing and the US is doing exactly what they did with Iraq back then. "No more deals but we are now watching you to see what you do"

The day the US will attack Iran, that nation may or may not have active nuclear weapons but they had plans for it and they were warned severally against achieving such goals.

Because of terrorists/jihadist, the USA has a thing against any nation in the middle east trying to acquire nuclear arms becuase sooner or later, the terrorist will steal it and guess where they will do target practice with it.... the USA! That nation is the number one target for 98% of the terrorist/Jihadist groups from the Middle East. Second only to Isreal. Perhaps now you understand why these two nations don't joke with any Arab nation playing rough play with nuclear arms. If they hear, suspect, or even think that any arab nation is building nuclear weapons, Isreal will bomb that country, the nuclear site, within 24 hours even if the Russians are there in strength. The USA on its part will keep talking and talking until finally its war and there will be no going back.
When the US goes to war, so does its allies Britain and France and (if that war is in the middle east then Isreal will join fast) then NATO.

This was the story of Sadam Husain and Iraq.

Saddam committed a lot of crimes that you will not find in most history books today, though but the ones that drove America nuts were his expansion of the Iraqi army which he used to steal land and intimidate other nations, his Gandafi-like skill in harboring and sponsoring high-level terrorists who stole everything from nuclear technology to US dollar printing technology.

So to answer your question. No Iraq never had nuclear weapons to anyone's knowledge but they sure tried to get it and they certainly would not stop building up their army and armory of conventional weapons, thanks to Russia. Iraq and its powerful army attacked and took oil rich lands form all its neighbors inculding Iran.

The USA kept screaming bloody murder but backed by Russia, Saddam Hussian told them to go and eat shiitt. All hell broke loose the day Iraq invaded the tiny Kingdom of Kuwait. Twenty-four Hours later the USA declared war on iraq. That same day, Isreal did, then Britain, and France, Germany, Norway, Japan,.... they were more than 35 if i remember right. The news just would not stop with statements of declarations of war.

One day passed, two days passed, nothing happened as the world waited for Iraq to pull back in order to avert war but they did not and then the bombs hit and never stopped falling in Iraq until Saddam was murdered and nothing was left in that nation.

In those days, whenever you turn on the TV, its all news about the war. You see videos of US aircraft carriers and huge battleships launching plane after plane for hours! Russia vanished and it was just Sadam and his expensive army left to fight.

Even today i tell you i have no idea how so many citizens of iraq survived the terrible bombing.

Bush an dBlair wer just leader fighting a tyrant drunk with power. They warned him endlessly just like Buhari and Iran is being warned now. When those men finally declared war, 40 nations joined them. And this is why i am shocked to find you saying these men have committed crimes by attacking Iraq and question your age.

No one who saw that war happen will ever say what you said.

You have written well, but you have failed to answer a simple question. They said they will go to destroy their warheads, where are they?

You cant tell me that they went to eliminate a tyrant when they themselves disobeyed the UN. They only invaded Iraq because they saw a weak country. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam, built Ballistic missiles and rubbed ot in the eyes of our so called freedom fighters, what have they done? Iran as at this time cannot be defeated by Israel alone. Its a simple fact.

Talking about Israel, those guys have killed thousands of unarmed citizens amd Saudi has killed thousands of citizens of Yemen. Why are they still dining with them?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Go and read about the Iraq war, mr bigot
iraq kill u dia ,mrs terrorist
mama abomination
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
iraq kill u dia ,mrs terrorist
mama abomination
Please go and continue getting your spanking from foolishboy419.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by ugofab: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku is an ethnic bigot.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
You are not smart
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
You are not smart
k
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iziquiel:

This illiterate again? I have warned you to stop commenting on Nairaland, you're too dull to be here. Just read the trash you wrote.
am so stress out writing it
pardon me
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by CodeTemplar: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:

You are funny, double standards has always been the hallmark of international politics as it has to be. Foreign policy isn't a joke and one rule can't ever fit all. If Maduro is killing hundreds of his people then the whole world can come together and help remove him militarily. But you can never realistically use the same military invasion to remove a Putin killing hundreds of his people that would be crazy stupid. The best thing in Putin's case would be to enforce sanctions and hope the people in his govt would turn against him. This is because no coalition of nations can successfully defeat Russia in military confrontation without sustaining damage to itself.

America can obliterate North Korea in days but before they do so North Korea would have turned South Korea's capital to a graveyard. Plus a collapsed North Korea would send millions of refuggees into China, A UNSC member. This makes the US favor diplomacy above war when talking about North Korea. However if Iran poses a definite threat like North Korea then USA would not hesitate to bomb the living day out of Iran because all US allies(Isreal and Saudi) in the middle east are battle ready unlike South Korea and Japan that don't want war with anybody.

So US willing to war with Iran and willing to negotiate with North Korea is not proof of hypocrisy but strategy and calculation.

Don't just sit down in a room typing about international politics when you know nothing about it. When Nigeria condemned US and Isreal at the UN assembly for moving US embassy to Jerusalem was Nigeria not interfering? Why didn't Isreal send our ambassadors back in a body bag. When Nigeria was on the verge of invading Gambia to remove her leader where we not interfering? Please use the brain you were given and accept that no nation is an island of its own. Whatever happens in Nigeria holds great impact for other nations. Civil war has not broken out yet you have hundreds of thousands striving to leave Nigeria. If war breaks out because of some brain dead leaders tell me which countries will like 180 million refugees at their door step .
Kingdom of God.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by ofemken: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
. Which country are you talking about. we don't belong to ur false country, whatch it if the north instigate any international chaos the must bear the consequences alone and not dragging the southern region into it. when the talk about boko haram I just laugh because is happening in ur Arewa republic and is not my business . we are two countries in disguise.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Xano(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:

You are funny, double standards has always been the hallmark of international politics as it has to be. Foreign policy isn't a joke and one rule can't ever fit all. If Maduro is killing hundreds of his people then the whole world can come together and help remove him militarily. But you can never realistically use the same military invasion to remove a Putin killing hundreds of his people that would be crazy stupid. The best thing in Putin's case would be to enforce sanctions and hope the people in his govt would turn against him. This is because no coalition of nations can successfully defeat Russia in military confrontation without sustaining damage to itself.

America can obliterate North Korea in days but before they do so North Korea would have turned South Korea's capital to a graveyard. Plus a collapsed North Korea would send millions of refuggees into China, A UNSC member. This makes the US favor diplomacy above war when talking about North Korea. However if Iran poses a definite threat like North Korea then USA would not hesitate to bomb the living day out of Iran because all US allies(Isreal and Saudi) in the middle east are battle ready unlike South Korea and Japan that don't want war with anybody.

So US willing to war with Iran and willing to negotiate with North Korea is not proof of hypocrisy but strategy and calculation.

Don't just sit down in a room typing about international politics when you know nothing about it. When Nigeria condemned US and Isreal at the UN assembly for moving US embassy to Jerusalem was Nigeria not interfering? Why didn't Isreal send our ambassadors back in a body bag. When Nigeria was on the verge of invading Gambia to remove her leader where we not interfering? Please use the brain you were given and accept that no nation is an island of its own. Whatever happens in Nigeria holds great impact for other nations. Civil war has not broken out yet you have hundreds of thousands striving to leave Nigeria. If war breaks out because of some brain dead leaders tell me which countries will like 180 million refugees at their door step.

Thank you HigherEd

abduljabbar4:

You just proved to me that you lack comprehension. Why not go and bring white men to come and continue ruling you since you might have to go to their country if something bad happens. I have been saying That El rufais statement was wrong and you are still repeating that nonsense. Do you know how many puppets they have illegally installed in other countries? Thats real interference and thats what any reasonable person(which you seem not to be) should be against. okay, they will not attack putin, but what about saudi Arabia and Israel? They can definitely samction them just like the way they sanctioned Russia but no, they won't because it will affect their interests. You are only being naïve if you think they really care about democracy for the sake of democracy.

It would be better to learn than make yourself look like a fool.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Xano:

Thank you HigherEd

It would be better to learn than make yourself look like a fool.

Whose son is this?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
ofemken:
. Which country are you talking about. we don't belong to ur false country, whatch it if the north instigate any international chaos the must bear the consequences alone and not dragging the southern region into it. when the talk about boko haram I just laugh because is happening in ur Arewa republic and is not my business . we are two countries in disguise.

Now that cownu has ignored them, the pigs want to claim patriotism. The North is your leader and whatever we do determines your international image. Its that simple
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by oloyesaso(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afonja007:
if you know how many millions of people that 've died in northern Nigeria because of Muslim wahala you won't even have the mouth to ask of Iraq,all nothern states in one problem or the other from almajeri children to boko haram to herdsmen to zamfara bandits and your here thinking about Iraq ,charity begins at home ,

So what about the cultists that kill one other everyday in your region?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afonja007: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So what about the cultists that kill one other everyday in your region?
am talking about bandits killing a whole villagers in zamfara kastina and sokototo state your talking about cult killing each other's,is there IDP camps in southern Nigerian apart from Muslim north?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by dochenaj: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

You guys said you have videos. Show me and i will stop supporting the muslims
Google is your friend. I adduced you are an intelligent folk, and if that is true then all these clamoring "show me the video" is only a poor defense mechanism.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You have written well, but you have failed to answer a simple question. They said they will go to destroy their warheads, where are they?

You cant tell me that they went to eliminate a tyrant when they themselves disobeyed the UN. They only invaded Iraq because they saw a weak country. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam, built Ballistic missiles and rubbed ot in the eyes of our so called freedom fighters, what have they done? Iran as at this time cannot be defeated by Israel alone. Its a simple fact.

Talking about Israel, those guys have killed thousands of unarmed citizens amd Saudi has killed thousands of citizens of Yemen. Why are they still dining with them?

I dare say you are a Muslim, hence your narrow-minded perspective of the whole situation. Your refusal to recognize my answer to your 'complex' question is indicative of a stubborn mind that has already been made up long ago.

Clear that mind cos now, i will take your question one by one.

1. "Saddam Hussain, among many things, and threats, claimed to have nuclear warhead in several national broadcasts in response to the threats of the West. That is what moved him to the top of the CIA's threat list.
Since no one could actually find the Warhead it was believed that they were hidden away in secret underground bunkers in the endless deserts of Iraq. Ever heard of Operation Desert Storm ? Don't think you will find it on google. That was the top US intelligence operation to find those warheads "Sadam was boasting of". The US forces literarily turned every grain of sand in Iraq over in their search for those bankers

2. You cant tell me that they went to eliminate a tyrant when they themselves disobeyed the UN.

Who is the UN? The UN is a toothless dog that does not bite unless the US says bite at least 5 times. Because of the stupidity and sluggishness of UN (that what you get when you have too many counties voting aimlessly before anything is done), NATO was formed to deal swiftly with threats such as Russia.

Quick question, how many times have you known the UN to end any war and bring peace in your lifetime?
NATO was the one that attacked IRAQ. The US is by far the most powerful member country in NATO and so when it declared war on Iraq, other Nato nations stood with it. That's how NATO works and why Russia can never go to war with the US or Europe, even a small nation like Britain is safe. It's not the UN that guarantees anything but NATO. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. they don't make noise like the UN, they act swiftly.

Remember, what happened recently with Jerusalem being made Isreal's capital? The UN has been making noise about that issue for 50 years while people died over the matter. Trump solved the issue in one day despite all the outcry for the UN!
In that way some people are above the law so also some nations are.

3. Talking about Israel, those guys have killed thousands of unarmed citizens amd Saudi has killed thousands of citizens of Yemen.

Here is the thing with the war in the Middle East, it is too full of modern Jihadi tactics. This is where the terrorist use unarmed citizens as body shields or martyrs. The world, particularly Western Intelligence organizations, are no longer fooled by that shit anymore. Why do you think the US went ahead with their embassy project in Jerusalem while 'innocent people" as you call them were being killed along the Gaza Strip?

Same applies to Yamen. Islamic terrorists are putting the people in front of the guns they have angered. Faced with this type of threat, the US, Isreal and Saudi do not behave like buhari who lowers his guns and pays millions in ransom.
To survive in the midst of those Arabs, Isreal has a law that permits the instant killing of anyone that shows violent hostility against their country so be careful not to go shouting Allah uakbar if you ever visit Isreal and then stupidly put your hand where the cops can't see it like in your pockets. They will shoot your stupid head off and get promoted to a new rank for it.

4. They only invaded Iraq because they saw a weak country. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam

If you believe this, then you don';t know anything or you just refuse to learn history well. Where you asleep when the US boldly sent 2 battle groups (*complete with Aircraft carriers, submarines and battleships into Korean water? A Nimtz battle group too!) For the first itme in my life i hear Kin Jung un actually complain about something... US stealth airacft parked in his backyard! And now he's best pals with Trump and S. Korea, use your head and figure!

You say Saddam Bien Hussian was weak? For sure you were not born then. Did you hear were i said this guy was invading other peaceful countries? You may want to confirm with Google.

5. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam, built Ballistic missiles and rubbed ot in the eyes of our so called freedom fighters, what have they done?

You see, the situation with N.Korea is politically different. But they are paying a heavy price for it as is Iran.
Iran has the worst currency in the world while North Korea has the worst economy, that place is like a village. Peopel travel with donkey's there and only politicians use supermarkets, restuarnats and cars. All this is due to US economic santions.

N. Korea is a village but just across the border is S. Korea, an economic and technology giant.
Iran's currency is as good as useless but it is one of the oil rich nations of the world.

US power in action and they did not even need NATO's help here! The UN has always been useless as ever.

6. Iran as at this time cannot be defeated by Israel alone. Its a simple fact.

If you hadn't been making a lot of sence recently here i would be laughing in ancient Aztec by now. Isreal is a recognised nuclear power, is iran that? It is Iran's Nuclear weapons project that the UN is currently blocking actively... no Arab nation has nuclear weapons ability though some have nuclear reactor ability e.g Saudi, UAE and Quatar. Nigeria want's that leauge. Nothing special

Another thing, Isreal produces military weapons and planes, doe iran do that? The best machine pistol in the owlrd is the UZI, the Isrealli machine pistol. What does iran have apart from Russin bought arms?

The thierd best jet fighters in the world right now is the F-35 stealth. Each worth billions of dollars. Isreal has 4 squadrons of it, how many does Iran have? And before you say Iran has better not even Russia does. The two best fighter jets in the world belong to the US Air force and they are not sharing... the US Air Force F-22 stealth is the fastest and deadliest in the world.

To survivie in the midst of Arab nations, Isreal has to maintian the best military force in that volatile middle east region and this it does with care and billions of dolloar each year. In that way you do NYSC here so also do Isreali yourths serve in the military. All of them. Women even have their own army!

Throw me any question you like.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by PcashMojo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

Did you read this nonsense before you post it?...you are more than a fool, if you know what it means to send wrong signal and put fear on the mind of international spectators which are accredited stakeholder during election, then you will know El-rufai is nothing but a terrorist...you are not a christian but a asslicking muslim, the sooner you realize what you are the better for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.