Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40101 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2019
stormwarrior:
so bokoharam are only killing Christian right.
yes ,wen christians ar killed

all moslems bcoms happy ,nw dey ar wiping out moslems frm d face of d earth
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Asshurbanipali: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
You dey mind those almajiris. The major reason Nigeria is backward today is because of northerners and Islam. They are the same people supporting and sponsoring Boko Haram.

HigherEd:

By the time US warplanes carpet bomb your northern villages you people would have sense. Gaddafi didn't brag like Elrufai but British bombs were tearing his family into pieces. A country that can't defend itself against boko haram is threatening to send foreigners back in body bags but your mumu brain didn't tell you it was Nigeria that invited the observers first.

I'm sure your mumu self wasn't thinking all that nonsense when Buhari brought foreigners to support him on the campaign trail.

Lalasticlala
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by idonhammer: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
whether you like am or not na IPOB son dey call the shots for ICC now. if una do anyhow on the 16th una go hear am.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
You havr never heard the term " he who pays the piper dictates the tune". As long as you go cap in hand begging for favours from them. They have a say in your affairs. By chosing to become a 3rd world shithole you have no right to tell them anyrhing about their affairs either

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Ramos16:

you know nothing
what do you know?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Ramos16:

you know nothing
what do you know?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Softhands:
Be ready to be in that body bag or totally condemn his statement..what is wrong is wrong..period!

What can you do?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ICC shud close eyes n watch u tribal terrorist wipe out christians n minority... ICC God wl bless u pple .

,tony blair didnt kill anybody in his country but terrorist in warthorn zone in afganistan ,

n tell ur foolish buratai n buhari 2 pay igbos n delta d $4.1b n fish out northen terror armies who killed protesters frm intercrime worldwide
dats preamble 2 ICC ,curse be on mo.......d

Go and read about the Iraq war, mr bigot
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Now thats the most idiotic, stupid and nonsensical post i have ever read. Do you have any proof for what you just posted? I repeat, most Nigerian christians are chronic hypocrites just like this goat here. So Why dont you go and bring am American to be your leader since you might run to his country one day? I wonder why abul dey even waste his time here
yoruba muslim slave dats wat ur yeye prophet say u shud tell pple ryt

anywie moslems ar backwardness wl follow suit, ugly smelly set
I HATE u pple

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

but northerners were cheering them and some even gave them a standing ovation when they returned the kidnapped girls leaving behind Leah the Christian girl.
I also know of a politician that said, an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north

Look, i am not even a muslim but lets say the truth. Muslims have always been the target of boko haram. There was never a time like that even during the time of yaradua
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ugosample(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country

Look at this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by islandmoon: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Abdul jabbar , I know you are the one in charge of El Rufai arms , what do you know about the death of the the traditional king in Kaduna south? why did he ended up in a bodybag? just a question, just asking.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:

A fight against the north is a fight against BH, yes or no?
Even the ones that don't actively support BH yet are Boko haram in taught.

Go and read the details of his statement. Gej called boko haram his brothers. We can as well use that against him
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Sholaco: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Samunique:
Hell Rufai cup is full, it's time for him to have it drunk !!!

I remember all his numerous threats against anyone who kill the killers Fulani herdsmen, and the insults on the person of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His cup is full !!!
I bet u will also drink from that full cup
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Mike008(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
dustmalik:
This video was before El-rufai's statement. You just posted It on another YouTube channel

I quite agree. That "response" is not a direct reaction to what Else Rufai said.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Asshurbanipali: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
This is an undisputable fact. Even the chief patron of Boko Haram- Buhari, his children are all studying in England, why not in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan?

The same Buhari goes for medical treatment in London, why not Muslim countries?

CodeTemplar:
We are already seeing a refuge situation in Nigeria whereby Northerners support Boko Haram ( anti- western education) but run to people practicing same western education for help with resource and knowledge. NYSC is example. We have a shameless north that is happy to ignore her potential in favour of Abuja stipends but hate the majority owner of the Abuja stipends and the likes of El Rufa are at the fore front of this paradoxical hatred pattern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i wl chip in my own stance as am a gallant lady

y usa left north is because ,u pple supported boko haram because der ar killing christians then ,dey dnt want 2 wipe out d whole north

because all n........n muslims ar potential terrorists

There was never a time Boko haran attacked christians. The first bomb ever went off killed muslims in Abuja. Stop saying trash. Boko haram has always considered other sects as non-muslims
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by LOBE77: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
AM MISS JOY KINDLY CONTACT ME RIGHT NOW WITH JOYGRACESUSANA @ G M A I L.COM BECAUSE AM NOT ONLINE NOW S THAT I CAN GET BACK TO YOU DIRECTLY WITH YOUR OWN BOX AFTER SENDING ME LETTER IN MY EMAIL
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I have provided enough lectures already so the next thing is to reply them with 'k' and move on. Just check my very first post on this thread but the guy is still assuming i agree with El rufai. With or without that statement, Nigeria is a sovereign country and we have the right to make our own decisions.

They are the kind of people that exchanged our future for mirrors and bicycles during the colonial era.
hahaha haha
luk at d slowpoke dat studied jumaat al salaam 4 polythenic is here lecturing pple ,dnt u knw ur region is curse
u shud cry more n stop all dis hypocrisy on foreign intervention ,because a simple drop of mother of warheads north is gone .

terrorism n bloodbath wl never leave north ,allah has spoken ,
other regions ar progressing thru infrastructure ,education n technology..
u illiterates wl always talk about vote mumu ,vote jihadist, vote tribal killer

buhari u vote 2 kill igbos hw far ur pple has died in d thousands while few igbo protesters ar killed

if buhari kill 30 thru millitary ,ur own blood brothers has wiped 7000
u cant fight karma cos u ar just a stupid poor north, Who do yu think u ar

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Northerners are the reason why you have baby factories, ritualists, yahoo boys, pirates, thieves like Alamiesaigha, prostitutes, etc.

You are even a bigger version of that word

northerners killed the economy (nepotism&mediocrity) and refused restructuring and modernization such as opposing education and ranching gave rise to all u wrote above

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by BABANGBALI: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
From a local terrorist to an international terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
ogbonti:

shorrop there, the countries you are accusing are nothing like Nigeria. With the level of poverty in Nigeria and with multiple minority tribes speaking over 204 languages scattered in 36 states, most Nigerians are already disadvantaged by the circumstances of their region of birth to have a say in what happens to them or their country. BUHARI made this situation worse by his lopsided appointments and his nonchalant attitude towards protecting the lives of Benue people for instance. you think the world is not watching and reading our electronic and print media? Minority rights in every country is tied to the UN fundamental human right to life AND property ownership which your messiah BUHARI has repeatedly flouted.... EACH TIME I SAY BUHARI WILL DIE IN JAIL, after MAY 29, some people think I am just blabbing, Buhari is very qualified to go to the ICC for the killings in Benue, and I hope they take E-Rufai/ Buratai along for their role in the Shiite and Christians massacre in southern Kaduna and the infamous Python dance in eastern Nigeria!!!! BUHARI'S regime is soaked with blood of innocent Nigerians!!!

'k'
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Why is Nigeria Fighting a one sided corruption?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Yungbliss(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know that we are no longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, if the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that

You are not under colonialism,but you can borrow from the colonicl masters.Have you not heard of neo-colonialism?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Look, i am not even a muslim but lets say the truth. Muslims have always been the target of boko haram. There was never a time like that even during the time of yaradua
I knew Boko Haram has forever become part of Nigeria when I saw the video where locals were cheering them. locals still veiw them as freedom fighters and heroes and the north has served as place where Boko Haram can recruit new members to replace dying one.
The northern elders watch them grow bigger and bigger doing nothing because of political gain. They started with burning Churches but now the chicken has come back home to roast.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigiyaro(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
blah blah blah blah blah.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
Le le

who dosent knw u ar a bloody nose moslem ,u pple destroyed our economy n refused restructure

hide ursef in shame

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by chozzy: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Samunique:
Hell Rufai cup is full, it's time for him to have it drunk !!!

I remember all his numerous threats against anyone who kill the killers Fulani herdsmen, and the insults on the person of our Lord Jesus Christ.

His cup is full !!!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Eze2000:

Tony Blair and Gorge Bush?
Please, how old are you?
Where are the nuclear weapons of Iraq? Answer that
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
It's PDPs wailing that's causing all these problems. Small matter they'll be shouting up and down reporting to US, UK etc.

Elections haven't started but they've started making allegations here and there against APC.

Do they want us to be recolonized?
Yeye party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.