Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40108 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Now that cownu has ignored them, the pigs want to claim patriotism. The North is your leader and whatever we do determines your international image. Its that simple

What you are is a bunch of Abokis selling suya but some like you are tyrants.

I just got alert to go and take my pvc and it came 30 mins after the Friday deadline! The north can also be satanic if you ask me but nothing last forever not even the sun you see

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eze2000:

I dare say you are a Muslim, hence your narrow-minded perspective of the whole situation. Your refusal to recognize my answer to your 'complex' question is indicative of a stubborn mind that has already been made up long ago.

Clear that mind cos now, i will take your question one by one.

1. "Saddam Hussain, among many things, and threats, claimed to have nuclear warhead in several national broadcasts in response to the threats of the West. That is what moved him to the top of the CIA's threat list.
Since no one could actually find the Warhead it was believed that they were hidden away in secret underground bunkers in the endless deserts of Iraq. Ever heard of Operation Desert Storm ? Don't think you will find it on google. That was the top US intelligence operation to find those warheads "Sadam was boasting of". The US forces literarily turned every grain of sand in Iraq over in their search for those bankers

2. You cant tell me that they went to eliminate a tyrant when they themselves disobeyed the UN.

Who is the UN? The UN is a toothless dog that does not bite unless the US says bite at least 5 times. Because of the stupidity and sluggishness of UN (that what you get when you have too many counties voting aimlessly before anything is done), NATO was formed to deal swiftly with threats such as Russia.

Quick question, how many times have you known the UN to end any war and bring peace in your lifetime?
NATO was the one that attacked IRAQ. The US is by far the most powerful member country in NATO and so when it declared war on Iraq, other Nato nations stood with it. That's how NATO works and why Russia can never go to war with the US or Europe, even a small nation like Britain is safe. It's not the UN that guarantees anything but NATO. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. they don't make noise like the UN, they act swiftly.

Remember, what happened recently with Jerusalem being made Isreal's capital? The UN has been making noise about that issue for 50 years while people died over the matter. Trump solved the issue in one day despite all the outcry for the UN!
In that way some people are above the law so also some nations are.

3. Talking about Israel, those guys have killed thousands of unarmed citizens amd Saudi has killed thousands of citizens of Yemen.

Here is the thing with the war in the Middle East, it is too full of modern Jihadi tactics. This is where the terrorist use unarmed citizens as body shields or martyrs. The world, particularly Western Intelligence organizations, are no longer fooled by that shit anymore. Why do you think the US went ahead with their embassy project in Jerusalem while 'innocent people" as you call them were being killed along the Gaza Strip?

Same applies to Yamen. Islamic terrorists are putting the people in front of the guns they have angered. Faced with this type of threat, the US, Isreal and Saudi do not behave like buhari who lowers his guns and pays millions in ransom.
To survive in the midst of those Arabs, Isreal has a law that permits the instant killing of anyone that shows violent hostility against their country so be careful not to go shouting Allah uakbar if you ever visit Isreal and then stupidly put your hand where the cops can't see it like in your pockets. They will shoot your stupid head off and get promoted to a new rank for it.

4. They only invaded Iraq because they saw a weak country. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam

If you believe this, then you don';t know anything or you just refuse to learn history well. Where you asleep when the US boldly sent 2 battle groups (*complete with Aircraft carriers, submarines and battleships into Korean water? A Nimtz battle group too!) For the first itme in my life i hear Kin Jung un actually complain about something... US stealth airacft parked in his backyard! And now he's best pals with Trump and S. Korea, use your head and figure!

You say Saddam Bien Hussian was weak? For sure you were not born then. Did you hear were i said this guy was invading other peaceful countries? You may want to confirm with Google.

5. Kim jong un has done worse than Saddam, built Ballistic missiles and rubbed ot in the eyes of our so called freedom fighters, what have they done?

You see, the situation with N.Korea is politically different. But they are paying a heavy price for it as is Iran.
Iran has the worst currency in the world while North Korea has the worst economy, that place is like a village. Peopel travel with donkey's there and only politicians use supermarkets, restuarnats and cars. All this is due to US economic santions.

N. Korea is a village but just across the border is S. Korea, an economic and technology giant.
Iran's currency is as good as useless but it is one of the oil rich nations of the world.

US power in action and they did not even need NATO's help here! The UN has always been useless as ever.

6. Iran as at this time cannot be defeated by Israel alone. Its a simple fact.

If you hadn't been making a lot of sence recently here i would be laughing in ancient Aztec by now. Isreal is a recognised nuclear power, is iran that? It is Iran's Nuclear weapons project that the UN is currently blocking actively... no Arab nation has nuclear weapons ability though some have nuclear reactor ability e.g Saudi, UAE and Quatar. Nigeria want's that leauge. Nothing special

Another thing, Isreal produces military weapons and planes, doe iran do that? The best machine pistol in the owlrd is the UZI, the Isrealli machine pistol. What does iran have apart from Russin bought arms?

The thierd best jet fighters in the world right now is the F-35 stealth. Each worth billions of dollars. Isreal has 4 squadrons of it, how many does Iran have? And before you say Iran has better not even Russia does. The two best fighter jets in the world belong to the US Air force and they are not sharing... the US Air Force F-22 stealth is the fastest and deadliest in the world.

To survivie in the midst of Arab nations, Isreal has to maintian the best military force in that volatile middle east region and this it does with care and billions of dolloar each year. In that way you do NYSC here so also do Isreali yourths serve in the military. All of them. Women even have their own army!

Throw me any question you like.

Saddam made a claim and they invaded, Kim showed a video and they haven't done anything.

Summary of your trash:

1)The UN should never be obeyed

2)Its okay to eliminate people and target civilians just because some state-sponsored terrorists are using them as human shield

3)Kim jong un is scared of America

4)NK has a terrible economy, yet they build warheads that our country can only dream of making

5) Israel can defeat Iran, but Cant defeat Hezbolla.
Let me give you a piece of advice, try to go through zoharariel posts, you will find some answers. I have done enough charity educating brainwashed people today. I need to rest
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eze2000:

What you are is a bunch of Abokis selling suya but some like you are tyrants.

I just got alert to go and take my pvc and it came 30 mins after the Friday deadline! The north can also be satanic if you ask me but nothing last forever not even the sun you see

Selling suya is legit, what about cocaine? Lol
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
dochenaj:

Google is your friend. I adduced you are an intelligent folk, and if that is true then all these clamoring "show me the video" is only a poor defense mechanism.

you guys said you have videos. I couldn't find them on google so why not give me the link?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Selling suya is legit, what about cocaine? Lol

Or Codeine, weed and poisoned dagger, lol

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Eze2000(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Saddam made a claim and they invaded, Kim showed a video and they haven't done anything.

Summary of your trash:

2)Its okay to eliminate people and target civilians just because some state-sponsored terrorists are using them as human shield

4)NK has a terrible economy, yet they build warheads that our country can only dream of making

Let me give you a piece of advice, try to go through zoharariel posts, you will find some answers. I have done enough charity educating brainwashed people today. I need to rest

It's people like you that study for 4 years in school and still fail in the end. I will stop trying to enlighten you, it's waste of time. Believe whatever you like its a free world.

A patient man's overview of your rubbish...

Open your ears and hear....SADDAM HUSSAIN INVADED OTHER NATIONS INCLUDING KUWAIT........ NORTH KOREA WAS SANCTIONED VERY HEAVILY AS MUCH AS INTERNATIONAL LAWS ALLOW. KOREA IS A SOURVEIGN NATION AND UNTIL IT USES ITS WEAPONS NO ONE CAN REALLY ATTACK IT

2) Its okay to eliminate people and target civilians just because some state-sponsored terrorists are using them as human shield

Go to court and present your case no one is holding you back. Be sure to get an injection against using women and kids as bombs

Go and do research and post me the name of any conflict the UN has actually solved. Obedience is optional for some not all

No oooo.... the guy is not scared that's why he backed down on his nuclear arms project so fast and suddenly becomes a friend of Trump and the president of South Korea after USS Nimtz and USS America battle groups camped in his backyard on a day you were not at home to read news.
Oh wait, America is scared of the guy and his obsolete 3 stage cruise missile abi? Well, thoughts are free and cheap.

Go and search the internet hear and bring me a picture of just three good civilian cars on any N. Korean road.
Also, google the meaning of a militarized state and check modern examples of it... You no sabi anything, Lol

The combined forces of Russia, Turkey, Syria, US-backed Iraqi forces and more than 15 militia groups cannot defeat the Islamic state, why?

You wanna educate me?

Laughing in ancient Aztec.
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

I write the book for white people to buy and learn!
Yours truly.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by dochenaj: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

you guys said you have videos. I couldn't find them on google so why not give me the link?
If you can't search for it, or don't know how to do that. I guess we shouldn't be having this conversation.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by dochenaj: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
Can you read what you typed again? So if someone enters your compound, you shoot the person on sight even though he is unarmed just because you have a sign on your gate written "No trespassing".

El-Rufai is not the court, and has no right to sentence any person to death no matter what the person does. If the so called observers break the law according to the constitution, they can be tried under the law and meted the right sentence. For him to threaten to kill people is inhuman, terrorist, and plain gross stupidity. And your support of it, whether you are Muslim or "Born again Christian" ( I could care less) makes you even more stupid.

And the fact that you decide to introduce yourself in your responses as a "born again Christian" is senseless sarcasm.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by UncletC: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Just check yourself and you will know who a real mumu is.

Firstly, Ghaddafi was killed by his own people. The entire nation was against him.

Secondly, They can't just carpet bomb people just like that. It will definitely backfire. What do you think gave birth to most terrorists?

Thirdly, Boko haram uses guerilla tactics which even usa has no answer for cos you dont know your enemy and you dont know where he will target unfortunately, hollywood has indoctrinated you into thinking that they have a special technology that will predict and repel an attack before it happens.

Lastly, i made it clear that El rufa'i was wrong but these people need to know o longer under colonial rule

Next time think before typing, the ram and cpu of your 5kb brain can handle that
l. for your no one, you want Nigerians to kill bihari too as Libyans kill Gaddafi? no problem
2.has Libya been going to NATO regions to fight? has Iraq been going to US to fight them,? you mumu small.
3. so you know book haram war is guerilla war and yet you wanted Jonathan to win but you don't want buhari to win it because it is not conventional... you are simply wicked
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2019
UncletC:

l. for your no one, you want Nigerians to kill bihari too as Libyans kill Gaddafi? no problem
2.has Libya been going to NATO regions to fight? has Iraq been going to US to fight them,? you mumu small.
3. so you know book haram war is guerilla war and yet you wanted Jonathan to win but you don't want buhari to win it because it is not conventional... you are simply wicked

1) You must be crazy to equate the revolution of Libyans with the hatred of some small miscreants in one politically suicidal and irrelevamt region

2) What message are you evem trying to pass? You are not making any sense, akuya

3) i must confess you know nothing about boko harams operations. They fight directly around the borno regions (occasionally) and use guerrola warfare against citizens. Jonathan was daft, remember the stupid excuses he gave before things became too much. Boko haram are our brothers, we can't send the army to wipe them out.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
dochenaj:

If you can't search for it, or don't know how to do that. I guess we shouldn't be having this conversation.

Try going to court and tell the judge to go and look for the evidence for you. I have tried and i could not find it. You guys just proved my assertion that most Nigerian Christians are dishonest. 5 people have said they have seen the video but none of them has been able to provide proof. 3 said i should search, one said he can't find it and the other said he only saw the video on another phone. Useless lying propagandists
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

my friend, those bombs came after hundreds have gone off in other Muslim dominated areas. Boko haram didn't start bombing places in 2016, you know?

but u said they never attacked churches
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

my friend, those bombs came after hundreds have gone off in other Muslim dominated areas. Boko haram didn't start bombing places in 2016, you know?

but u said they never attacked churches

btw, boko haram is sunni, they are only attacking shiites mosques because they treat shiites the same way they treat christians
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by mightyhazell: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
alamajiri be proud of ur religion for once.. Terrorism or not,be a proud muslim okay?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afrocentric: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
abduljabbar4:

And everything means fight to your empty brai
get lo.st
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afrocentric: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
abduljabbar4:

you are as useless as the people you represent
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Afrocentric: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
abduljabbar4:

bloody fo.ol
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Well i would definitely prefer to enjoy my quota system than to go around countries selling drugs and defrauding people, only for me to make so much and end up in jail with 300 pound guys raping me in another mans country. The problem with ipob pigs is that they always overrate themselves. None of your states can stand without federal allocation yet you guys thing you are relevant in any way. You have thousands of baby factory products and yet you even think you are are more legit than some people with known ancestry. You love and respect people, yet you savages are always in the news for chopping off intestines, panties, pubic hairs, etc just to make it.grin I spit on such kind of love.

Well that's the first thing you resort to, stereotypes, unsubstantiated and isolated cases and foolish rants you only get to hear on the social media; and in case you don't know, the above crimes you listed are not only domiciled from my own part of the country; unlike mass murder and killing perpetuated in the name of one pedophile you worship as God, rampant from your diseased region. For what its worth, try and stand on your own as a region and lets see how you lepers will fair. You are telling me of surviving without allocations like we Igbos even care (only greedy politicians like Rochas et el). Then as per fraudsters, wonder who is the bigger fraudster when y'all fooools rely on shifting the goal post to measure up through 12 century practices, a situation that has left the country perpetually behind and presently the country with the highest number of poor people, and guess where the majority of these people come from? your guess is good as mine. You can keep consoling yourself with the poo you reeled up there, but newsflash- in a short while y'all peeps will be boiling ya kids for food when the destitution, poverty, strife and wanton killing that has characterized your part of the country. From Kaduna to Kano, then to Zamfara and even in Kastina where the vegetable hails from. But the region you constantly chide for fraud, kidnapping (when its on record that ya peeps are the ones wrecking havoc along Kogi, Abuja, Okene road), stealing of panties(an exclusivity of my westside brothers) and drug peddling- will be living and cohabiting peacefully, while you constantly live in fear, one you brought unto yourselves. Imagine a region with over 50 years of power and still lagging behind in every human development index and statistics, and to crown it all, y;all don't even sleep with your both eyes closed and you are busy jumping allover the place with bokoharam on your tails, insulting peeps way above your pay grade. Pigs pigs pigs?? thats the best you can come up with?, like we don't know the region most ravaged by disease, destitution, strife, pestilence and death. A beg swerve jooor ! and next time you want to spar with me, make sure you've been immunized and circumcised, cos I don't deal with weevils,delinquents, moth with rot and disease infested broads who are only surviving because we are cohabiting with dregs and failures like y'all in Nigeria! mumu!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Savagerycheesy

Emere007 are you still conscious?
your name says it all, so its best I leave to keep wallowing in the "foolishness" you claim as your designation and duty. Anu ofia!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
i love ur english nna mu!

biko am nt a brother but a sister in a strong coalition of middle belt ,se n ss ,

Evil in nigeria is glaring
Thanks my sister, you are indeed blessed. Your home will never see or witness any misfortune, you'll always be ahead of your peers and God in his infinite wisdom, one that surpasses every understanding, will keep you, mayn his light shine upon you and give you peace. Thanks and God bless you Ada nne, ada di ora mma!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
emere007:

Thanks my sister, you are indeed blessed. Your home will never see or witness any misfortune, you'll always be ahead of your peers and God in his infinite wisdom, one that surpasses every understanding, will keep you, mayn his light shine upon you and give you peace. Thanks and God bless you Ada nne, ada di ora mma!
Ewo ,nwaoma ! onye zi kambu zi?

call me adadioramma ozo? Amen

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
Ewo ,nwaoma ! onye zi kambu zi?

call me adadioramma ozo? Amen

Ada di ora nne oma o! Chukwu gozie gi nke uku!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.