Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (40113 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
afonja n lies , karma is coming 4 u afonja muslim

Sorry madam, i dont even believe in god. its a mere fabrication to keep gullible people like you caged in ignorance
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country
because unlike Bush and Blair, El Rufai is just a midget from a shithole country run by terrorists and never do wells from your own part of the country. But both the former (Bush & Blair); come from countries that shape the news and design the narratives. They cough, you catch cold, and again they come from countries where civility, decorum and a respect for human right is paramount. And you evern forget, they are the prime order, the run the politics and diplomacy as far this world is concerned, and if you don't like that, I guess you can design the next atomic bomb and go Einstein all over them; oops! I forgot, you hail from the quota system enhanced part of the shithole with coconuts and cow dungs for brains, sorry, my bad

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Why does Kano have exotic infrastructure while ss states with all their income are still not good looking? Hold your leaders accountable mr man.

SS and SE States have no FG presence like Kano . btw , is anambra and akwa ibom not good looking?

holding our leaders responsible ke.
when saro wiwa tried it, wasnt he killed

thats why RESTRUCTURING is the answer so that we can hold our leaders responsible without FG interference
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Ganamustgo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lucid1:
It's PDPs wailing that's causing all these problems. Small matter they'll be shouting up and down reporting to US, UK etc.

Elections haven't started but they've started making allegations here and there against APC.

Do they want us to be recolonized?
Yeye party.

APC did same in 2015.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

u think we will all forget, stop lying, what of the madalla church bombing in niger state and many others

Army arrests 4 Boko Haram suspects responsible for Madalla Catholic ...
https://www.vanguardngr.com/.../army-in-bauchi-arrest-4-boko-haram-suspects-respo...
Feb 29, 2016 - Bauchi-The alleged Boko Haram surveillance of the Christmas day bomb blast that killed about 44 persons and wounded over 75 others at St. Theresa's Catholic Church at Madalla, Niger State has been arrested at Alkaleri town of Bauchi by the Nigeria Army

my friend, those bombs came after hundreds have gone off in other Muslim dominated areas. Boko haram didn't start bombing places in 2016, you know?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

I knew Boko Haram has forever become part of Nigeria when I saw the video where locals were cheering them. locals still veiw them as freedom fighters and heroes and the north has served as place where Boko Haram can recruit new members to replace dying one.
The northern elders watch them grow bigger and bigger doing nothing because of political gain. They started with burning Churches but now the chicken has come back home to roast.

Everyone is just saying "one video". Share it nacheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Samunique(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sholaco:
I bet u will also drink from that full cup
Take it to your family !!!
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by FoolishBoy419: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
yoruba muslim slave dats wat ur yeye prophet say u shud tell pple ryt

anywie moslems ar backwardness wl follow suit, ugly smelly set
I HATE u pple

yiu can insult Muhammed forever. I dont even believe in his existence, neither do i believe in the crucified bastard son of mary who had sex with a carpenter. Religion has really affected peoples mentality. For just speaking the truth, this useless girl is akready thinking i believe in one sky daddy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Samunique(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
mfm04622:

You are a LIAR! No Muslim will insult jesus because Jesus is a prophet in Islam! We revere and respect him. We just don't worship him. Whoever doesn't believe that Jesus is a prophet of God is NOT a MUSLIM!
You lack sense, we're talking about Hell Rufai here you're talking about Muslims.

Did see Muslims is my post
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

You can search for it. It was even posted on niaraland
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Lunockgold: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Go and read the details of his statement. Gej called boko haram his brothers. We can as well use that against him
are they not his brothers,mr body bags.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You just proved to me that you lack comprehension. Why not go and bring white men to come and continue ruling you since you might have to go to their country if something bad happens. I have been saying That El rufais statement was wrong and you are still repeating that nonsense. Do you know how many puppets they have illegally installed in other countries? Thats real interference and thats what any reasonable person(which you seem not to be) should be against. okay, they will not attack putin, but what about saudi Arabia and Israel? They can definitely samction them just like the way they sanctioned Russia but no, they won't because it will affect their interests. You are only being naïve if you think they really care about democracy for the sake of democracy.
Do you also know that Nigerian government have interfered in other countries political crisis? Nigeria has interfered in Cote voire which saw the ousting of Laurent gbagbo from power.Nigerian government have also interfered in the political crisis in Liberia,seria Leone and other African nations militarily.So stop disturbing yourself.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by monex(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You seem so frustrated. Have you eaten at all?

Look, stop being ignorant. Africa has been going in and out of democracy for many years and you can't just say that we are in democracy because of some guys in Europe. You are totally brainwashed. Look, They only preach democracy when it favours them. Have you ever kept stupidity aside and asked yourself why they supported Ghaddafi (previously), Saudi Arabia, etc but claim to be pro democracy? Saudi Arabia and Israel have been bombing places at will. What have they said about it? Nothing. They also supported Nigeria which was under military rule against Biafra. where was their love for democracy? Your moniker doesnt fit you at all.

Let me ask you, does it mean that your neighbour has a right to come to your house and tell your wife what to cook just because you might need something from him in the future? Just observe how silly you sound. Everything about you shows slave mentality and inferiority complex. Look at how you are trying to sound white just to insult a fellow African, look at how you are insulting your parents, your grandparents, your children and their future offsprings (cos i know all your worshipping wouldn't give you a white wife) just to bring down your country.

If Martin Lutherking, Nelson Mandela, Hebert, Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa,etc had just 0.000001% of your mentality, All black people would still be wearing chains today. You need help

Well I remember a certain president who spends a chunk of time telling white people how corrupt and lazy his black country peeps are
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

well, I'm glad someone else is singing that same song. Don't be ignorant bro. I'm sure you are in denial. But you can always avail yourself with YouTube. That shouldn't be difficult now, or is it?
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

SS and SE States have no FG presence like Kano . btw , is anambra and akwa ibom not good looking?

holding our leaders responsible ke.
when saro wiwa tried it, wasnt he killed

thats why RESTRUCTURING is the answer so that we can hold our leaders responsible without FG interference

It wasnt a federal government project oga. okay, what about the past 16 years? They had the federal govt then and they have better allocation than Kano state (if you compare their population).
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by buchibrand(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN... MAYBE YOU ARE A CHURCH "GOAR", but I'm sure you are a Muslim and nothing bad about it. Just be true to who you are, no deceit
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by AngelicBeing: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
HigherEd:

By the time US warplanes carpet bomb your northern villages you people would have sense. Gaddafi didn't brag like Elrufai but British bombs were tearing his family into pieces. A country that can't defend itself against boko haram is threatening to send foreigners back in body bags but your mumu brain didn't tell you it was Nigeria that invited the observers first.

I'm sure your mumu self wasn't thinking all that nonsense when Buhari brought foreigners to support him on the campaign trail.

Lalasticlala
Gbam cool
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Eyya, sorry bro. Boko haram has killed some 30,000 but they can never reach the number of casualties inflicted upob biafrans sinve the civil warcheesy.

Slowly, NL boko haram fans are exposing themselves. Cyynthiakiss here is another partner for you
my sister ,

hahaha wat u dnt knw is dat biafra war victims has rose up against d north ,u said ur brothers boko haram has killed 30 000 ryt? Let me burst ur islamic bubble

igbos has project 2 make dia state one of d best in africa ,
while northern muslim has "project boko haram recruit all" d bloodshed wont stop n it wl never stop ,is lyk a moving train dat cant stop !
A great project (boko haram & iswap ) has come 2 wipe u out frm d face of d world.

Worst thing is dat half of ur brothers wl join because dats hw dey wl see food n eat

d bloodbath wl increase until deathtoll wl surpass biafran war victims hahahaha
U want 2 mess wt karma ryt?

bloodbath n terror conspiracy wl be play on u illiterates because of politics until u all die .
and N.W.O conspiracy of blood wl be on u because of ur unproductive overpopulation ...dey av set d engine 2 wipe u out ,dey dnt want u 2 be burden on them in nearest future..

hahahaha..u dnt even knw pple doing u dis ,our researchs ar accurate.

even atiku cant save u because opposition wl stil use dsame conspiracy bloodbath in d north 2 gather vote( just in d blind north)

dat kind of thing cant happen in d south because we ar useful n educated,
n dnt bring cynthiakiss here because she is a great scholar wt m.sc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Lunockgold: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Where are the nuclear weapons of Iraq? Answer that
in ur fathers house,mr body bags, urs is waiting 4 u soon.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
emere007:
because unlike Bush and Blair, El Rufai is just a midget from a shithole country run by terrorists and never do wells from your own part of the country. But both the former (Bush & Blair); come from countries that shape the news and design the narratives. They cough, you catch cold, and again they come from countries where civility, decorum and a respect for human right is paramount. And you evern forget, they are the prime order, the run the politics and diplomacy as far this world is concerned, and if you don't like that, I guess you can design the next atomic bomb and go Einstein all over them; oops! I forgot, you hail from the quota system enhanced part of the shithole with coconuts and cow dungs for brains, sorry, my bad

So whats stopping them from arresting Kim jong un who doesn't shape the news? I would rather have shit as a brain than to be an oramgutan whose head is specifically programmed to be an as$wipe to some white men in Europe. No wonder your people started wearing clothes just in the last century. That primate mentality is still in there in your blood.

Next time, dont you ever insult El rufai because he is a governor while you are just some nobody who might be the next guy to be caught in Asia trying to smuggle some hard drugs as your people are used tocheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by whizpa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:
You can search for it. It was even posted on niaraland
I told him the same thing bro. I guess they only see what they want to see.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by NairaMaster1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
The ICC should have arrested Tony Blair and george bush for their war crimes in Iraq first. El rufai was wrong and i am not a big fan of him but the ICC is not meant for third world countries alone. No one should tell us how we handle our country

Tell Buhari to deploy Alfa jets ASAP. We will liquidate US/UK/EU in the first round.

They forgot El-Rufai is a terrorist that fearless.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by dochenaj: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Those guys are brain dead. They are not worth the effort. can imagine one donkey here saying Northerners support boko haram?

people go come your house to kill and rape you only for you to support them. When stupidity meets bigotry, it becomes a terrible thing
Did you realize that when the kidnapped Dapchi girls were being returned, the people were standing by and cheering Boko Haram as they drove by.

You might be Muslim and don't support Boko Haram, but majority of Muslims support Boko Haram because they subconsciously believe that Boko Haram is fighting the Islam cause. It is pathetic but that's what it is.

Admitting that would show your objectiveness.
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by abduljabbar4(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Westaslave2:
my sister ,

hahaha wat u dnt knw is dat biafra war victims has rose up against d north ,u said ur brothers boko haram has killed 30 000 ryt? Let me burst ur islamic bubble

igbos has project 2 make dia state one of d best in africa ,
while northern muslim has "project boko haram recruit all" d bloodshed wont stop n it wl never stop ,is lyk a moving train dat cant stop !
A great project (boko haram & iswap ) has come 2 wipe u out frm d face of d world.

Worst thing is dat half of ur brothers wl join because dats hw dey wl see food n eat

d bloodbath wl increase until deathtoll wl surpass biafran war victims hahahaha
U want 2 mess wt karma ryt?

bloodbath n terror conspiracy wl be play on u illiterates because of politics until u all die .
and N.W.O conspiracy of blood wl be on u because of ur unproductive overpopulation ...dey av set d engine 2 wipe u out ,dey dnt want u 2 be burden on them in nearest future..

hahahaha..u dnt even knw pple doing u dis ,our researchs ar accurate.

even atiku cant save u because opposition wl stil use dsame conspiracy bloodbath in d north 2 gather vote( just in d blind north)

dat kind of thing cant happen in d south because we ar useful n educated,
n dnt bring cynthiakiss here because she is a great scholar wt m.sc

Super project indeed lol:

Aba and Onitcha are currently the dirtiest cities in the world, 70% of your ipob youths are in foreign prisons and your yahoo cultists are killing even more people than Boko haram who have killed 30,000 in 8 years (and their rate is dropping significantly). That your project must be looking at the next 1000 centuriesgrin. People that python is still dealing with.

But then, i love your imaginations. Trump will nuke Nigeria, Biafran technology will overtake the world, etc. please continue your story.cheesy

See, all this hatred wont work. Boko haram is going and they will never dream of achieving the casualties of the civil war. I am not proud of it but unless you stop supporting Boko haram, i wont stop mentioning the civil wartongue
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
whizpa:

I told him the same thing bro. I guess they only see what they want to see.
He knows the truth. He is just arguing for arguing sake
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Sorry madam, i dont even believe in god. its a mere fabrication to keep gullible people like you caged in ignorance
liar !! u shall pay 4 ur unjust opinion

no 1 wl speak d truth 4 ur matter ,truth wl turn against u Amen
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by emere007(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So whats stopping them from arresting Kim jong un who doesn't shape the news? I would rather have shit as a brain than to be an oramgutan whose head is specifically programmed to be an as$wipe to some white men in Europe. No wonder your people started wearing clothes just in the last century. That primate mentality is still in there in your blood.

Next time, dont you ever insult El rufai because he is a governor while you are just some nobody who might be the next guy to be caught in Asia trying to smuggle some hard drugs as your people are used tocheesy
well since i don't take orders from species with primal instincts coupled with cavemen mentality like you and the worthless quota system midget, I do what i want and that includes "importing" or "exporting" stuff, at least I don't get to kill in the name of a pagan religion. But you head slammers believe in violence and blood, but i believe in the sanctity of life and the believe in free will. But that doesn't mean stuffing people in "body bags" for sport. Unlike you who rely on the shithole for your advancement (religious or economic); I work for my money and guess what- I don't get to a$$lick the smelly buttholes and jaundiced nut sacs of peeps like your vegetable and the midget. I do just fine serving my interest, and I do not need to kill to achieve that. So next time you feel like getting into the ring with me, you could do that with someone of your mentality, i don't do "quotasystems", what I do is peeps who got to be higher ups by going through the rungs like me. Not some low level fool who only got to spar with me because of the twisted nature of the shithole. In saner climes, you won't even be here throwing leprous jabs at me, you'd be down there kissing my ass and shining my shoes, just like your brothers I accommodated in my staircase
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by Westaslave2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
emere007:
Serve him dat hot tea wtout pardon

ogini di ,ndi allakuba

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by ronyman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shut up fool
abduljabbar4:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by bigfish3k: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

It wasnt a federal government project oga. okay, what about the past 16 years? They had the federal govt then and they have better allocation than Kano state (if you compare their population).

we cant do anything about our leaders because the FG will intervene. restructuring will address it. so vote atiku

am talking about FG presence using economic activities drivers like airports, stadiums, research institutes locations, economic friendly policies in the east.
ie u cant be charging ships berthing in lagos $2,000 and that of the SS $5,000. thats economic biase
Re: El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video by anonymous1759(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

God bless you, some mumu Nigerians go dey happy now. Obama and hilary Clinton what have ICC done to them for thier attrocitiees in Libya Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria etc are all destroyed by past American president. MUMU citizens ass licking the oyinbos.... All of you enslave yourself indirectly by supporting thier bullshiiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.