Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Message From An Angry American Soldier - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From An Angry American Soldier (6125 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE) / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2008
We have gone from:
Now you've shown your stupidity and ignorance.Zarqawi's Jama'at al-Tawhid or any other terror cell/group/whatever were NEVER in Iraq before the war began and there was no link between Saddam and Al-qaeda .The only group in the country was the Fedayeen and they were a paramilitary group.Next time, get your facts straight.

To this line:
The terrorists who entered Iraq, were either in regions outside Saddam's control or were there on their own accord, and not on the behest of Saddam.

To which the befuddled numpty,ocelot2006, gives thanks and praises for the rescue attempt to dig him out of his hole.

The whole 'rescue attempt' rest on the question of whether you think "The terrorists who entered Iraq, were either in regions outside Saddam's control or were there on their own accord, and not on the behest of Saddam."[/i]This categorical statement of 'fact' has one gaping hole. . . . . .it exists in the figment of the guff merchant's imagination.

For instance,all of a sudden we are led to believe that Jama'at al-Tawhid's founder Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's activities in the Sunni Triangle and Baghdad occurred outside Saddam's control or that Abu Nidal and Abdul Rahman Yasin's stay at the behest of Saddam in Baghdad for over a decade were not really at the behest of Saddam,unless we are also saying Baghdad wasn't under the control of Saddam-lets bear this in mind the next time some numpty claims that Iraq descended into chaos only after the invasion.

Your amorphous view of al-qaeda is silly. Under such a view, the 9-11 attack was carried out by all Is.lamic extremists in collusion.

You know what is funny.I believe this is the same knucklehead who expressed the wish to study law at an Ivy League institution,with this kind of reasoning,such ambitions will remain only a dream.

Amorphous is something that is [i]shapeless
,formless;lacking organisation.The term,al-qaeda,often no longer describes a vertically organised hierarchical organisation a la the IRA or ETA but is instead applied to a panoply of Islamists militant organisations broadly sharing the same goals and ideologies as OBL's original set-up.

Unless you are a knucklehead,there is no way amorphous or my previous post entails that all Islamist militant groups carried out 9/11 in collusion.Surely,the analogy drawn with the US declaration of war on Germany post Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor should have made things clear.

This 4 Play sounds like one other terrible neocon called I-man. Abajo!

With this appalling grasp of terminology,for instance neo-con,how am I supposed to take you seriously?

George W Bush killed my cousins in Iraq, and I'll do all that I can, as long as I live to remind people of how el Diablo aka George W Bush, takes pride in the killing of fellow humans.

This wretched attempt at making a point,what some know as an argumentum ad misericordiam,doesn't wash.Have you not heard of my Iraqi in-laws whose Shia relatives were slaughtered by Saddam? With polls showing a plurality of Iraqis stating that the removal of Saddam was worth it,anybody who knows many Iraqi Kurds or Shia,friends or family,won't be surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mariam Abacha Preaches Forgiveness. Will Nigeria Forgive Her? / President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? / Presidential Election Results From 7 LGA In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.