Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Message From An Angry American Soldier - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From An Angry American Soldier (6137 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE) / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 1:35am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

Couldn't resist the aching urge to correct the myriad of falsehood being told here.
Let's see how you corrected my "false statements" cheesy

Tornadoz:

I-Man wrote
Yes he did but with strings attached,as long as African countries help him fight his war on terror.
How does this make my assertion about his tripling of direct aid false?   Your claim that it is caveated with conditions is besides the point.I even included a link that made the same point

Tornadoz:

Does this make sense to anybody?Why is this so? Maybe we ain't as stupid as he thought we were.
Are Africans so stupid that we will hate the man who tripled aid  to us while loving his stingy predecessor who actually cut aid to us? We can see past the token aid he gave us.

How does this show that my assertion that Clinton cut aid during his first term is false?  

Tornadoz:

USA Today recently said China's breakneck development affects American wages, jobs, prices and industries, determining who wins and loses in the U.S. economy.
It is now China, along with Japan, that is buying the U.S. treasury securities that enable the United States to run the largest fiscal deficit in history.
Does the above show that the US economy was not the fastest growing economy in the G7 over the past 4 years like I said?Or that the US economy is not growing faster than Germany and France(who didn't participate in the war)  and will grow faster in the next couple of years.

@Tornadoz
Which "falsehoods" have you actually corrected?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 1:47am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
The falsehood was you implied Bush gave more aid than clinton, in effect you meant we were indebted to Bush.
I corrected you by reminding you it was quid pro quo. He needs allies for his war on terror and we needed American aid.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 1:52am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
The  falsehood was you implied Bush gave more aid than clinton, in effect you meant we were indebted to Bush.
I corrected you by reminding you it was quid pro quo. He needs allies for his war on terror and we needed American aid.

That is complete twaddle.Every single American Govt has always tied aid to conditionalities,including Clinton's.Bush gives 3 times the amount of aid than Clinton was giving in 2000.You are not making any sense
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 1:54am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
The falsehood was you implied Bush gave more aid than clinton, in effect you meant we were indebted to Bush.

In what way did America need Nigeria as an ally against the war on terror? Did we contribute any single soldier in Iraq?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 1:55am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
If you are making sense, why not tell us why a republican president would care more for the welfare of Africans than a democrat.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
In what way did America need Nigeria as an ally against the war on terror? Did we contribute any single soldier in Iraq?
Nigeria has more Muslims than any other African country, except maybe Egypt or Algeria. There were Pakistani mujahadeens caught in Kano etc.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:02am On May 28, 2007
davidylan:

The guy is mounting a heroic struggle against the facts.US aid budget has increased tremendously to pretty much every poor country on the planet,from Seychelles to St Vincent in the Carribeans.

Instead of conceding that point,you have him mutilating common sense.The fact that you dislike many of Bush's policies doesn't mean that you must attack every single policy,including the increase of aid to your own continent.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
If you are making sense, why not tell us why a republican president would care more for the welfare of Africans than a democrat.

My friend,hundreds of thousands of African lives have been saved through programs like President Bush's new $15 billion AIDS-fighting initiative for Africa.When people's lives are being saved,I don't think they are busy asking "why does a Republican care"?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:07am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylanNigeria has more Muslims than any other African country, except maybe Egypt or Algeria. There were Pakistani mujahadeens caught in Kano etc.

What was your point here? What has our having more muslims got to do with Bush giving us aid? The mujahideen and taliban caught in Nigeria was entirely our own security issue, do we need to wait for American aid before we rout out terrorists in our midst?

did Bush also give aid to sudan, libya, Niger, Chad to help him in the war against Iraq? Was it not our muslims who burnt US flags and celebrated Sept 11?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:11am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
Why applaud a policy that's riddled with conditions? Why was Blair imploying him to join the crusade of alleviating poverty in Africa. Do you really want me to like a policy drawn up by neo-cons and approved by an immoral and insidious, evil mind like Bush. Not in a million years.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:16am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
Lol! I know you have a confused mind, but I still expect you to post in the correct thread.
Whats this
What was your point here? What has our having more muslims got to do with Bush giving us aid? The mujahideen and taliban caught in Nigeria was entirely our own security issue, do we need to wait for American aid before we rout out terrorists in our midst?

did Bush also give aid to sudan, libya, Niger, Chad to help him in the war against Iraq? Was it not our muslims who burnt US flags and celebrated Sept 11?
I could take your hand and lead you to where that should have been pasted, but am not. Lmao!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:17am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
Why applaud a policy that's riddled with conditions? Why was  Blair imploying him to join the crusade of alleviating poverty in Africa. Do you really want me to like a policy drawn up by neo-cons and approved by an  immoral  and insidious, evil mind like Bush. Not in a million years.
You are beginning to sound even more pathetic.You sound like a classic sufferer of Bush Derangement Syndrome-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Derangement_Syndrome

Face it,you hate the man not the aid policy.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:20am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylan
Lol! I know you have a confused mind, but I still expect you to post in the correct thread.
Whats thisI could take your hand and lead you to where that should have been pasted, but am not. Lmao!

Perhaps your problem is much worse than the bush derangement syndrome. grin I merely replied your irrelevant, completely senseless and intellectually bereft post. anyone with half a brain can see who has the problem here.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
I hate the man and all that he stands for (Right wing Christian hegemony).
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:24am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man

and yet the queues at the US embassy has refused to shorten. grin hypocrisy and denial are symptoms of BDS.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
So in essence,your posts are partisan and should be seen as such.Thanks,for admitting that.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:28am On May 28, 2007
@davdylan
Many Americans also hate him, does that mean they should leave America? Its called constructive criticism. I bet you can't distinguish between the two. Do you have to slavishly follow a man even though you know he's wrong? Are you a patriot police? Free your mind and your yansh go follow.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:30am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
So is yours. You have slavishly follow this inept president, unusual for for any rational mind.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:34am On May 28, 2007
I-man:

So in essence,your posts are partisan and should be seen as such.Thanks,for admitting that.

it had been obvious for ages. The way he kept dribbling around issues, disappearing each time his inconsistencies and lack of rational thought was pointed out to him and his heroic struggle against common sense game him away.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:36am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
So is yours. You have slavishly follow this inept president, unusual for for any rational mind.
IF your reasoning is an example of a what you call a "rational mind",then God help you.

To say that Bush has some good policies is not irrational.What is irrational and a symptom of BDS is to condemn every single policy of Bush,including the tripling of development/humanitarian aid to you own continent.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by neelsel(f): 2:38am On May 28, 2007
@I Man, so here is where we sleep now?? grin grin grin
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:39am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davdylan
Many Americans also hate him, does that mean they should leave America? Its called constructive criticism. I bet you can't distinguish between the two. Do you have to slavishly follow a man even though you know he's wrong? Are you a patriot police? Free your mind and your yansh go follow.

You can't make such statements sitting in your bedroom in Benin city. Do many Americans dislike Bush's policies? YES!
But this same people will lay down their lives for their commander in chief! Hardly the kind of attitude you'd expect from people who "hate" him. Where you aware of the massive protest that followed Hugo Chavez refering to Bush as satan?
his brother Jeb was the 43rd governor of Florida state and the Bush family enjoys massive support from the American people!

And no when Americans "hate" their presidents like Richard Nixon, they make sure he is impeached asap!

Tornadoz:

@I-man

hardly what a rational mind would refer to as "constructive criticism".
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:41am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man

The difference btw you and I is that I do not adopt  a blanket approach to Bush's policies.Some of his policies,I agree with,some I don't.You on the other hand claim to hate every single thing.That is not a sign of a discerning mind but rather one of a closed mind
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:42am On May 28, 2007
neelsel:

@I Man, so here is where we sleep now?? grin grin grin

grin grin Sleep no gree catch me o especially when some people dey talk nonsense.I go soon go sleep grin
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:47am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
You can't make such statements sitting in your bedroom in Benin city. Do many Americans dislike Bush's policies? YES!
Well you answered it for me.
But this same people will lay down their lives for their commander in chief!
Only the uneducated. If they were qualified architects, doctors etc, their first port of call on leaving college won't be the army recruitment office. Ask John Kerry.
Where you aware of the massive protest that followed Hugo Chavez refering to Bush as satan?
I must have missed it. No
hardly what a rational mind would refer to as "constructive criticism".
Sorry but I reject both(Christianized or Islamic hegemony)
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 2:49am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
Am yet to see where you did not agree with his policy. On another thread, you were singing praises of P wolfowitz (Bush's war minister).
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Nobody: 2:53am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylan Well you answered it for me.

that americans are not happy about Bush's foreign policy strategy has never been in doubt. It is amazing that people as far away as Benin city are helping the Americans to hate their president. Compared to Obasanjo, Bush would rank as a saint.

Tornadoz:

Only the uneducated. If they were qualified architects, doctors etc, their first port of call on leaving college won't be the army recruitment office. Ask John Kerry.

You dont have to be in the army to lay down your life for ur president! The last aircraft meant for the white house crashed in Pensylvania because the crew and passengers chose to risk their lives and prevent the plane from reaching its target! If George Bush were assassinated in Nigeria today, Americans will not thank you, rather expect their bombs of wrath!

Tornadoz:

I must have missed it. No

That is why you dont just jump into discussions when you have no knowledge of underlying factors!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylanWell you answered it for me.Only the uneducated. If they were qualified architects, doctors etc, their first port of call on leaving college won't be the army recruitment office.   Ask John Kerry.
My friend,the average American recruit is better educated than the average American.Even your friend,John Kerry,retracted his remarks and pointed out that he was talking of Bush.

Tornadoz:

@I-man
Am yet to see where you did not agree with his policy. On another thread, you were singing praises of P wolfowitz (Bush's war minister).
Health,immigration,energy policy,pork barrel spending,North Korea,e.t.c.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 3:00am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
My friend,the average American recruit is better educated than the average American.Even your friend,John Kerry,retracted his remarks and pointed out that he was talking of Bush.
Would you join the army?
Health,immigration,energy policy,pork barrel spending,North Korea,e.t.c.
Hmm
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 3:03am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
This is off topic. Why didn't your friend Bush spend as much effort on North Korea as he is doing on Iran?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Iman3(m): 3:04am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-manWould you join the army?Hmm
Irrelevant.Last time I checked,the US army surpassed its recruitment target for the second consecutive year.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Tornadoz(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2007
@I-man
Irrelevant.Last time I checked,the US army surpassed its recruitment target for the second consecutive year.
With uneducated a*sholes, ask the inmates of Abu Ghraib.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JTF Uncovers Another Bomb Factory In Kano / Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? / Abia Facts Newspaper Reports: Built On The Foundation Of Falshood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.