Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Message From An Angry American Soldier - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From An Angry American Soldier (6140 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE) / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by chiegemba(f): 1:46am On Jun 01, 2007
wish everyone's opinion could be sent directly to the US, Mr.President 2 b precise.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2008
[b]From an Angry Soldier

I'm having the worst damn week of my whole damn life so I'm going to write this while I'm pissed off enough to do it right.

I am SICK of all this bullshit people are writing about the Iraq war. I am abso-fucking-lutely sick to death of it. What the mess do most of you know about it? You watch it on TV and read the commentaries in the newspaper or Newsweek or whatever god damn yuppie news rag you subscribe to and think you're all such fucking experts that you can scream at each other like five year old about whether you're right or not. Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that fucking hell hole, SHUT THE Bleep UP!

How do I dare say this to you moronic war supporters who are "Supporting our Troops" and waving the flag and all that happy horse shit? I'll tell you why. I'm a Marine and I served my tour in Iraq. My husband, also a Marine, served several. I left the service six months ago because I got pregnant while he was home on leave and three days ago I get a visit from two men in uniform who hand me a letter and tell me my husband died in that fucking festering sand-pit. He should have been home a month ago but they extended his tour and now he's coming home in a box.

You fuckers and that god-damn lying sack of shit they call a president are the reason my husband will never see his baby and my kid will never meet his dad.

And you know what the most bleeped up thing about this Iraq shit is? They don't want us there. They're not happy we came and they want us out NOW. We bleeped up their lives even worse than they already were and they're pissed off. We didn't help them and we're not helping them now. That's what our soldiers are dying for.

Oh while I'm good and worked up, the government doesn't even have the decency to help out the soldiers whose lives they ruined. If you really believe the military and the government had no idea the veterans' hospitals were so bleeped up, you are a god-damn retard. They don't care about us. We're disposable. We're numbers on a page and they'd rather forget we exist so they don't have to be reminded about the families and lives they ruined while they're sipping their cocktails at another fund raiser dinner. If they were really concerned about supporting the troops, they'd bring them home so their families wouldn't have to cry at a graveside and explain to their children why mommy or daddy isn't coming home. Because you can't explain it. We're not fighting for our country, we're not fighting for the good of Iraq's people, we're fighting for Bush's personal agenda. Patriotism my ass. You know what? My dad served in Vietnam and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

So I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. And I'm going to go to my husband funeral and receive that flag and hang it up on the wall for my baby to see when he's older. But I'm not going to tell him that his father died for the stupidity of the American government. I'm going to tell him that his father was a hero and the best man I ever met and that he loved his country enough to die for it, because that's all true and nothing will be solved by telling my son that his father was sent to die by people who didn't care about him at all.

Bleep you, war supporters, George W. Bush, and all the god damn mother fuckers who made the war possible. I hope you burn in hell.[/b]

AMEN TO THAT cheesy!!!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2008
they should definitely do a movie called 'Blood oil" because thats the reason for the war in IRAQ

LOL!Nice one cheesy
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2008
Much as i feel for the American Soldiers involved in Iraq,I beg to differ with Anti Bush Sentimentalists { Afam in particular}.It would amount to suicide in monumental proportions if Bush were to pull his troops out of Iraq @ this point.I get to see the havoc wreaked ny these terrorists in Iraq every day and i daresay that the American army is doing one hell of a job in containing the menace.

Maybe if he had listened when the world begged/pleaded/warned him not to go war, all this mess wouldn't have happened.All the same, i don't have a single drop of pity for any of the pro-war Americans,except for the Innocent Iraqis who now have to live in fear.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2008
I wonda where u get your figures from.>>I would also like to let u know that hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths recorded in Iraq were carried out by the insurgents.How do u explain a situation whereby guerillas resort to killing civilians rather than the actual soldiers whom they r supposed to b @ war with.

Till date,America has lost a little ova 2000 soldiers and I stand to be disproved!!

Make that

U.S troops KIA- 3000+ and counting
Iraqis KIA- 600,000+ and counting
Iraqis displaced- 1,000,000+ and counting
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2008
[b]One of the key points from that lady's statement is that Iraq is worse off now than it was under Sadaam and that to me has no justification. Children can't go out to play anymore, you can't go out to the marketplace without being scared for your life, thats a horrible environment to live in.

Lets stop all these stuff about the war in Iraq being used to curb terrorism. Its a fact that the war has made Iraq a terrorist breeding ground. I'm not saying there were no terrorists there before but their activities were contained now its free for all.

We keep talking about US and coalition casualties, do we ever consider the Iraqis? Those figures would never be released because it would reveal Bush to be a mass murderer even worse than Sadaam.

The purpose of the war has changed so much like the weather but one of them was to liberate the people. People are living in fear more than ever before those that can flee are doing so in huge numbers. Iraqis themselves are already losing hope that there would be any end to the conflict.

Bush should be hung, he made a mistake that has destroyed millions of lives and ultimately a nation. Lets pray nothing like this happens in our own country. If I had to choose between Abacha ruling us for the rest of his evil days and the situation in Iraq right now, I would go for Abacha anyday.[/b]

i agree with you that Iraq's a breeding ground for terrorist.But the country never had any b4 the invasion.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by texazzpete(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ocelot2006
Yes. it's a tired fact now that the US should never have invaded Iraq, so unless you've got a time machine and can erase the past, STFU about that already.

The most important thing now is what to do going forward. And contrary to what the 'Angry Soldier' is saying, pulling out now would be the worst thing to happen to Iraq. old wounds have been opened, and a complete US withrawal at this point will not make anything better.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hey, what's with the insult?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
I guess the truth hurts.Oh well,just make sure you guys clean up the mess that your moronic president created while i sit hear and joyfully sing my "I TOLD YOU SO" song. cheesy
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by texazzpete(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
ocelot2006:

I guess the truth hurts.Oh well,just make sure you guys clean up the mess that your moronic president created while i sit hear and joyfully sing my "I TOLD YOU SO" song. cheesy
A quick check through my profile would easily inform you that i'm a Nigerian. Except, of course, if you're referring to Yar'Adua.

Actually there are people who genuinely care about the people of Iraq and what the after-effects of the war would be. Such people are quick to look to the future and what can be done to untangle the webs of hatred in that country.

Sadly, there are many like you who joyfully exclaim at every fatality, every tragedy, using such gory pictures of human suffering to exclaim to all and sundry 'i told you so'. Such people couldn't care less about the Iraqi people, mouthing empty platitudes while using the upwardly spiraling body count to justify their sage-like status.

Such people are no different from George W Bush.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by holythug(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
so pathetic !!!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by holythug(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2008
just like eminem said "strap him wit an AK 47, let him fight his own war himself, no more blood for oil we gat our battles to fight"
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
ocelot2006:

i agree with you that Iraq's a breeding ground for terrorist.But the country never had any before the invasion.

What blissful ignorance.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by bawomolo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2008
i agree with you that Iraq's a breeding ground for terrorist.But the country never had any before the invasion.

there were militants operating in iraq before the invasion. they just weren't members of al qaeda.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2008
bawomolo:

there were militants operating in iraq before the invasion. they just weren't members of al qaeda.

AlQaeda is an amorphous organisation and the term,alqaeda,is ultimately meaningless when it comes to identifying Islamist terror organisations.Is Ansar Al-I'slam,a group operating freely in Northern Iraq,part of the al-Qaeda 'franchise' or an entirely independent organisation? What about Zarqawi,who lived and starting operating from Iraq before the invasion?

Ultimately does it matter if an Islamist terror group is alqaeda or not so long as they are bent on global jihad and sworn to cause harm on the US?Iraq was certainly teeming with terror organisations,some operating with the acquiescence if not the full support of the Saddam regime,long before the invasion.

You may say that since 9/11 was carried out by what is known as alqaeda the US should only be concerned about alqaeda.Kind of like saying that since the attack on Pearl Harbor was carried out by Japan,the US should never have joined the war effort against Nazi Germany.

I do think that many of those Islamist groups are all part of the same problem and the US was fully within its rights to wage war not only on al-Qaeda per se but also all other like groups and the Govts that give them shelter and succor
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
What blissful ignorance.

I'm sorry, i guess i was wrong,Mr knowitall?So please, list out all the terror cells based in iraq before the 2nd gulf war.If you can't, STFU!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2008
Sadly, there are many like you who joyfully exclaim at every fatality, every tragedy, using such gory pictures of human suffering to exclaim to all and sundry 'i told you so'. Such people couldn't care less about the Iraqi people, mouthing empty platitudes while using the upwardly spiraling body count to justify their sage-like status.

Such people are no different from George W Bush.

Let's get one thing clear, i DO NOT enjoy the killing of innocent men,women,and children that's going on there. But i Do NOT have a single iota of pity for those who created this mess.Before the war, everybody begged them not to carry out their actions, and the UN refused to support any military action against Iraq.But what did we get in return?They basically spat on our faces.Even FOX news took it a step further by insulting all countries that refused to support the war (Nigeria included).So you'll forgive me if i'm out of sympathy.

My only wish is that they should be in Iraq to witness what they've caused.And i also hope an IED goes off on them.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2008

If you mean the Fedayeen, then you're wrong.It were basically a paramilitary group made up of volunteers from other Arab coutries and it was formed just before the war started.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ bawomolo

We're on the same page.You're right, the Fedayeen was a militant/paramilitary group, and they were not members of al-qaeda.`sorry bro.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
ocelot2006:

I'm sorry, i guess i was wrong,Mr knowitall?So please, list out all the terror cells based in iraq before the 2nd gulf war.If you can't, STFU!

What an ignoramus,what do you know a "terror cell" means?

Talking of terror organisations,I mentioned some in my second post.Zarqawi's Jama'at al-Tawhid(later to be known as alqaeda in Iraq) and Ansar Al-I'slam were to 2 of the biggest groups operating in Iraq before the invasion.The latter was famous for bombing the UN building while the former needs no introduction.

These were by no means the only 2.

Even terrorists like Abdul Rahman Yasin who conducted the 1st WTC bombing in New York in 1993,in collaboration with alqaeda heavyweights like Khalid Sheik Mohhamed were living comfortably under the shelter of Saddam and someone is claiming there were no terrorists

Don't make dishonest claims that you picked up from lefties with an axe to grind.Learn to acquire the facts before making a fool of yourself.

ocelot2006:

If you mean the Fedayeen, then you're wrong.It were basically a paramilitary group made up of volunteers from other Arab coutries and it was formed just before the war started.

Given that Fedayeen Saddam was formed in 1995,a full 8 years before the invasion,the above further exposes your ignorance.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by RichyBlacK(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2008
4 Play:

AlQaeda is an amorphous organisation and the term,alqaeda,is ultimately meaningless when it comes to identifying Islamist terror organisations.Is Ansar Al-I'slam,a group operating freely in Northern Iraq,part of the al-Qaeda 'franchise' or an entirely independent organisation? What about Zarqawi,who lived and starting operating from Iraq before the invasion?

Ultimately does it matter if an Islamist terror group is alqaeda or not so long as they are bent on global jihad and sworn to cause harm on the US?Iraq was certainly teeming with terror organisations,some operating with the acquiescence if not the full support of the Saddam regime,long before the invasion.

You may say that since 9/11 was carried out by what is known as alqaeda the US should only be concerned about alqaeda.Kind of like saying that since the attack on Pearl Harbor was carried out by Japan,the US should never have joined the war effort against Nazi Germany.

I do think that many of those Islamist groups are all part of the same problem and the US was fully within its rights to wage war not only on al-Qaeda per se but also all other like groups and the Govts that give them shelter and succor

What a moronic way of reasoning! Is this retard trying to justify that senseless war? Other neocons are beginning to see the errors of that fool
George Bush, and we have this ignorant neophyte taking nonsense.

There was, is and never will be any justification for the most brainless war humanity has ever witnessed.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2008

Talking of terror organisations,I mentioned some in my second post.Zarqawi's Jama'at al-Tawhid(later to be known as alqaeda in Iraq) and Ansar Al-I'slam were to 2 of the biggest groups operating in Iraq before the invasion.The latter was famous for bombing the UN building while the former needs no introduction.

Even terrorists like Abdul Rahman Yasin who conducted the 1st WTC bombing in New York in 1993,in collaboration with alqaeda heavyweights like Khalid Sheik Mohhamed were living comfortably under the shelter of Saddam and someone is claiming there were no terrorists

Don't make dishonest claims that you picked up from lefties with an axe to grind.Learn to acquire the facts before making a fool of yourself.

Now you've shown your stupidity and ignorance.Zarqawi's Jama'at al-Tawhid or any other terror cell/group/whatever were NEVER in Iraq before the war began and there was no link between Saddam and Al-qaeda .The only group in the country was the Fedayeen and they were a paramilitary group.Next time, get your facts straight.
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2008
@richyblack

A certified oaf seeking to contribute his glib idiocy to a debate the best way he can grin
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by 4Play(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
ocelot2006:

Now you've shown your stupidity and ignorance.Zarqawi's Jama'at al-Tawhid or any other terror cell/group/whatever were NEVER in Iraq before the war began and there was no link between Saddam and Al-qaeda .The only group in the country was the Fedayeen and they were a paramilitary group.Next time, get your facts straight.

Ansar Al-I'slam were never in Iraq prior to invasion?Same for [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama%27at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad]Jama'at al-Tawhid?[/url]

Bet you hadn't heard of Abdul Rahman Yasin

Your ignorance is stunning
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by RichyBlacK(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
4 Play:

Given that Fedayeen Saddam was formed in 1995,a full 8 years before the invasion,the above further exposes your ignorance.

Ssshhh! Save your ignorant rants for those who are gullible to accept them and those who are completely ignorant of the intersection of history, politics and the Middle-East.

Let me educate you a bit. Before that fool, George Bush, started his callous war, there were heavy sanctions on Iraq, largely as a consequence of the Gulf War. The United States, as part of the stupidity it calls her foreign policy, monitored all of Iraq from the air and from space using spy satellites. Also, most of the Iraqi airspace was controlled by the US under the Iraq No Fly Zone Program. Under this program, all of the Iraqi airspace below the 33rd parallel, and above the 36th parallel were firmly under the control of CENTCOM. Saddam's control of Iraq was minimal, at best. Nevertheless, with this encroachment of his authority as president, he was still able to put a check on Is.lamic extremists. Christians, like Tariq Aziz (the de facto head of government) were not afraid to attend church services in Baghdad. The terrorists who entered Iraq, were either in regions outside Saddam's control or were there on their own accord, and not on the behest of Saddam. Even the fool George W Bush has said that there were no ties between Iraq and al-qaeda.

Your amorphous view of al-qaeda is silly. Under such a view, the 9-11 attack was carried out by all Is.lamic extremists in collusion. This simplistic mindset of not able to distinguish one extreme group from another, and even going as far as labeling all Mu.lims as extremists is typical of those suffering from chronic mental lethargy, unable to reason beyond their myopic stereotypes.

May George W Bush's God reserve the hottest part of hell for George W Bush. May God never allow such a Devil become president of the US. Never again!

Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by RichyBlacK(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2008
4 Play:

@richyblack

A certified oaf seeking to contribute his glib idiocy to a debate the best way he can grin

This 4 Play sounds like one other terrible neocon called I-man. Abajo!

Anyway, 4 Play/I-man, you know I can't stand and watch you twist the facts on the Iraq War issue. George W Bush killed my cousins in Iraq, and I'll do all that I can, as long as I live to remind people of how el Diablo aka George W Bush, takes pride in the killing of fellow humans.

You should repent and stop supporting that idiot called Bush. Bash Bush! It would do you a lot of good! grin
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by RichyBlacK(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
ocelot2006:

@ocelot2006, we need more people like you to remind us of the facts, lest history be re-written!

The 9-11 commission, cleared Saddam of any ties with al-qaeda (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47812-2004Jun16.html). However, hard-core neocons and blood-thirsty children of Beelzebub, like Dick Cheney, still want to connect Saddam to al-qaeda. May Dick Cheney rot in hell!
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Skywalker5(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2008
I don't understand why you are all arguing here
Like the American Soldier said

Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that fucking hell hole, SHUT THE Bleep UP!

No b me talk am ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by RichyBlacK(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
Sky-walker:

I don't understand why you are all arguing here
Like the American Soldier said

Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that fucking hell hole, SHUT THE Bleep UP!

No b me talk am ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see yourself? Dem say make we shut up, some mumu like me, ocelot2006, 4 Play, etc start to talk. You sef open mouth shout "shut up!". You don join us be that! grin Na all of us go go nil dan, hans up, close eye, until tisha come back. No be so?
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by Skywalker5(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You see yourself? Dem say make we shut up, some mumu like me, ocelot2006, 4 Play, etc start to talk. You sef open mouth shout "shut up!". You don join us be that! grin Na all of us go go nil dan, hans up, close eye, until tisha come back. No be so?

grin grin grin

You Nairalanders would not kill me here.I dey enjoy una gist dey go oooooooooooo.No Mind me Jare
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ RichyBlacK

Thanks for backing me up, and putting that slowpoke 4play/4mumu in his place.Please educate the boy.Cheers mate cheesy
Re: Message From An Angry American Soldier by ocelot2006(m): 1:32am On Feb 19, 2008
Quote from: RichyBlacK on Yesterday at 10:35:12 PM
You see yourself? Dem say make we shut up, some mumu like me, ocelot2006, 4 Play, etc start to talk. You sef open mouth shout "shut up!". You don join us be that! Na all of us go go nil dan, hans up, close eye, until tisha come back. No be so?

You Nairalanders would not kill me here.I dey enjoy una gist dey go oooooooooooo.No Mind me Jare

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efcc To Introduce Lie Detector Tests On Corrupt Officials / Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? / Arewa Youths Oppose Elders Over 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.