Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (60837 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by cococandy(f): 2:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Trust you to always make sense.
Daeylar:
Thread is disgusting as usual
Emphasis is on the phone and small jokes about the phone and what he should have used the money for. The fact that he sexually assaulted her is glossed over.

I hope the guy is arrested for sexual assault. Imagine what he would have done if she hadn't bit him.
He still has the guts to go on FB and act as if the girl is wrong.

All these rapists walking around this earth freely, feeling entitled to women's bodies for any stupid reason they can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by aabaderemy: 2:32am On Feb 23, 2019
U aren't serious, so bc of ordinary fone ehn
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by kollinzgee(m): 2:53am On Feb 23, 2019
money can only buy you attention not necessarily love and sex..lol i have a female friend who has this bigboy with rangerover sport chasing her upandan yet she refused him sex after his heavy spending and all .the thing is most guys with this money for love mentality will mostly encounter situations like this every now and then but they will never learn am gone bro...
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by cardoctor(m): 4:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Stewpidman
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Friday099: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by MYHUBBY: 5:09am On Feb 23, 2019
I have no pity for guys using materials things to buy love

they are far from enjoying the dividends that come with natural love

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:
Jesus christ was a spirit and the son of God..

madam if you want meatpie you must off pant.. I'm not even born again self

For just meatpie No ice cream sef

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by jeff1607(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
grin some guys still believe that wen u use money or gifts to entice a lady that u like that automatically she will fall for u. If a lady isnt attracted to u weda u buy her the world or u take her on an expensive trip she will still not be attracted to u. If she's not into u then she's just not into u. No be by force.

i concur but for the current crop of wayward ladies we have now , they will even over love you as long as the money keeps flowing.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by NewCaliYork: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin
nkwuocha:
Hmm
Maybe he was sucking the breast like a kirikiri inmate grin grin grin
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by MartinsD12(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2019
CastedDude:
A man has taken to social media to reveal what a Nigerian lady allegedly did to him after forcefully romancing her.

The man whose identity was hidden, claimed the lady whom he bought a phone for – bit him on the neck because he purportedly sucked her br**sts forcefully.

The picture which is trending on Facebook, has drawn mixed reactions from Nigerians.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/nigerian-lady-bites-man-after-forcefully-romancing-her-photos.html

Distraction today is election, Atiku’s day to win.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Justdenis(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Lwkm
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Justdenis(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef grin
nawa for am o... grin grin grin
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Auxtin85(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Amarabae:
He is a fool, why using force?
BTW why will a full grown guy be looking for breast to suck?
Is he OK upstairs?

So does it mean sucking your boobs does not ignite your fire ?
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by IamAndrea(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
bring the breast for the sucking things ��
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by onyxo76(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2019
all these girls requesting you to buy phone for them, they no go use the phone call you o, thats if they don't even block your line sef. there is one disturbing me now for phone i just dey promise am, simply because i don chop you a few times ,na phone remain now...abegggii,
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Daeylar(f): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
cococandy:
Trust you to always make sense.

Aww thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
nigeria in crisis,no road no water,no light i go come go buy phone 4 1 idiot shooo,d 1k wey i gv 1 mumu gal stil dey vex me til now... me no even ready to win any mofucker heart....
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Amarabae:
Is he OK upstairs?
If they no suck yours now, you go dey frustrated.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Came4apost(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
grin some guys still believe that wen u use money or gifts to entice a lady that u like that automatically she will fall for u. If a lady isnt attracted to u weda u buy her the world or u take her on an expensive trip she will still not be attracted to u. If she's not into u then she's just not into u. No be by force.
No sane man will post this shit by himself .. Its the girl trying to smite the guy .. And obviously the guy didn't deserve it
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:
Emphasis is on the phone and small jokes about the phone and what he should have used the money for. The fact that he sexually assaulted her is glossed over.

I hope the guy is arrested for sexual assault. Imagine what he would have done if she hadn't bit him.

All these rapists walking around this earth freely, feeling entitled to women's bodies for any stupid reason they can think of.
No collect phone nao. It is trade by barter.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by baillers123: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2019
my guy my guy.. that bread must be big

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by tightpussy156: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
stupid shegoat because of wide Toto wen don sour na make u fool ursef like this buy IP phone say u wan suck breast when there are lot of girls who are ready to open their legs for u to Bleep deep for coke an meatpie as u like take me home an Bleep the hell out of me bitch.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Ubdavis(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:

Gifts can influence the decision of some people... against their wish. Am not holding brief for any forceful act of affection though
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Ubdavis:

Gifts can influence the decision of some people... against their wish. Am not holding brief for any forceful act of affection though
.. Yea gifts can influence the decision of some ppl but they can never genuinly like u. Its like having fair weather friends who are around u when things are going good but will abandon u when things are tough. Can u call such real friends? Its just the way some guys entice women with money to marry them and when a richer guy comes along the lady abandons her husband and runs along with the richer fella. It happens all d time.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:
Thread topic should have been sexually assaulted. Which one is forcefully romanced?

Correct cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:

well he reasoned that since he buy iphone for her with his last savings she must open for am.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Came4apost:

No sane man will post this shit by himself .. Its the girl trying to smite the guy .. And obviously the guy didn't deserve it
truth of the matter is that the girl is not attracted to d guy.she is just with him cos of wat she is getting from him financially. Dude wanted to force himself on the girl and he got bitten in the processcheesy. If na yankee now na jail d guy for don see imsef after d babe go don accuse am of attempted sexual assualt. Abeg some of we guys too dey act like cavemen. Where fine babes boku everywia with ukwu and curves na im dude go jus dey force imsef on one girl wey no jus dey reason am.na wao.

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Daeylar(f): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
well he reasoned that since he buy iphone for her with his last savings she must open for am.

True
That's what he thought.
That is simply rape, expecting someone to have sex with you for whatever reason without regards for his/her consent
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Twoclans(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:

My king I hope you are in the polling unit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
onyxo76:
all these girls requesting you to buy phone for them, they no go use the phone call you o, thats if they don't even block your line sef. there is one disturbing me now for phone i just dey promise am, simply because i don chop you a few times ,na phone remain now...abegggii,
its not by force to buy phone for a girl.if u no dey comfortable with buying phone for her u can always tell her u no get money to buy phone for hercheesy. She wont kill u naucheesy. Worst thing she go do na to keep malice or block u and if dat happen u can always get another girl..shikenacheesy. Dont allow women exhort money and material things from u like the nigerian police. Give wen u only comfortable in giving.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Amarabae:
Is he OK upstairs?
shut up...as if u dont submit ur breast to a guy fr sucking
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

My king I hope you are in the polling unit cheesy
abegicheesy since they postponed it last saturday i jus prefered today to be indoors and watch the election action on NTAcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.