Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (60841 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:

True
That's what he thought.
That is simply rape, expecting someone to have sex with you for whatever reason without regards for his/her consent
in yankee or jardon yes but in naija they wont call it rapecheesy.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Twoclans(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
abegicheesy since they postponed it last saturday i jus prefered today to be indoors and watch the election action on NTAcheesy

Sweetie please go out and vote, I am at the polling unit in kaduna and this guy's are not playing. If the south and south eat sits at home we might have a repeat of 2011 cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
shut up...as if u dont submit ur breast to a guy fr sucking
well u dont expect any lady here to admit they love having their water melons being suckedcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

Sweetie please go out and vote, I am at the polling unit in kaduna and this guy's are not playing. If the south and south eat sits at home we might have a repeat of 2011 cry
i will go out later wink..hm i thought u were rooting 4 buhari o
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by EmekaBlue(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
well u dont expect any lady here to admit they love having their water melons being suckedcheesycheesy
their comments can be annoying sometimes

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
What are breasts for then?
God bless ucheesy
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Twoclans(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
i will go out later wink..hm i thought u were rooting 4 buhari o

For buhari ke shocked shocked

Am I maddddddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
jeff1607:

i concur but for the current crop of wayward ladies we have now , they will even over love you as long as the money keeps flowing.
its easy to pick out such ladies
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Next time make sure u buy raw meat too
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

For buhari ke shocked shocked
Am I maddddddddddddd
cheesycheesy
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by onyxo76(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
its not by force to buy phone for a girl.if u no dey comfortable with buying phone for her u can always tell her u no get money to buy phone for hercheesy. She wont kill u naucheesy. Worst thing she go do na to keep malice or block u and if dat happen u can always get another girl..shikenacheesy. Dont allow women exhort money and material things from u like the nigeran police. Give wen u only comfortable in giving.
abi o, even as I get the money sef, I still no go buy am, just because i dey give am some jobs to get some extra income for herself she wan turn herself to girlfriend, she suppose take the proceeds from those jobs buy phone for hetself na, yeye girl

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
in yankee or jardon yes but in naija they wont call it rapecheesy.

Really?
Why?
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
onyxo76:

abi o, even as I get the money sef, I still no go buy am, just because i dey give am some jobs to get some extra income for herself she wan turn herself to girlfriend, she suppose take the proceeds from those jobs buy phone for hetself na, yeye girl

Some girls d claim hardness wen dem d cheap
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:

Really? Why?
cos nigeria is a banana republic with no functioning laws
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by onyxo76(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Andersonc:

Some girls d claim hardness wen dem d cheap
vety cheap jare, with that her circumcised pussy that I don't need again,
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Daeylar(f): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
cos nigeria is a banana republic with no functioning laws

Nigeria must change.
I wonder if she will report to the police, I want her to.
And I wonder what would happen if she does. Will they take her seriously?
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
onyxo76:
vety cheap jare, with that her circumcised pussy that I don't need again,

Lols
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:

Nigeria must change.
I wonder if she will report to the police,
And I wonder what would happen if she does. Will they take her seriously?
report to nigerian police??cheesy the nigerian police dat i know if she reports to them that the guy made a forceful attempt on her to have sex they will brush off d case. They guy might even easily claim that the girl collected his iphone and she refused handing it back to him ad she could get arrested for dat. Best thing is for her to peacefully hand over the iphone to the guy and run far away from him since his intent for buying her phone was to sleep with her. If she is wise thats wat she would do but the way i know some girls behave she might act otherwise.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
report to nigerian police??cheesy the nigerian police dat i know if she reports to them that the guy made a forceful attempt on her to have sex they will brush off d case. They guy might even easily claim that the girl collected his iphone and she refused handing it back to him ad she could get arrested for dat. Best thing is for her to peacefully hand over the iphone to the guy and run far away from him since his intent for buying her phone was to sleep with her. If she is wise thats wat she would do but the way i know some girls behave she might act otherwise.

For me let her take d iPhone if she needs is, and cooperate with d man. and more will still come from him
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Daeylar(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
report to nigerian police??cheesy the nigerian police dat i know if she reports to them that the guy made a forceful attempt on her to have sex they will brush off d case.
That's sad
They guy might even easily claim that the girl collected his iphone and she refused handing it back to him ad she could get arrested for dat.
So no hope cry
Best thing is for her to peacefully hand over the iphone to the guy and run far away from him since his intent for buying her phone was to sleep with her.
Lol, does she have to give it back?
Let her have something for her troubles. grin
But she may also want to throw away the phone sha

If she is wise thats wat she would do but the way i know some girls behave she might act otherwise.

Lol. Like what?
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Twoclans(f): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy

Just finished casting my vote,i hope you will be able to go out and vote kiss

4 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Rawhumper(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thats why am at peace with You ladies, God will really bless You all even those that did me wrong but in all, i must Say i enjoyed the company.

I have nothing to complain, except Guys should learn to Tell women what they really Want without fear or coercion....but they wont hear.

It may sound weird, am one of The few Guys that is truly grateful to The ladies.

Rapists should be cursed again and then skinned alive under the hot sun at Sahara desert.

quote author=MissRaine69 post=76007589]He could have just used noodles like most guys ...a phone was a bit ambitious. [/quote]
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Rawhumper(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Guy there Are many pretty Girls around, i blame men that think money is everything when it Comes to every woman.

If u have good game, with change You Can still bed as many Girls as You Want.

No Girl forced The Guys to go and commit vices to make Money.

Did i kill or defraud to get Money so that i Can bed women? No!!! So plz stop such excuses.

Women have blood in their veins too.

quote author=UniQue84 post=76007791] its good for them, bite them well well, bite their dick those pussy niggas... Den nu dey try ...e brother &,sister go don beg am money tire, e g say e nu get,carry am give pussy, na pussycat bite am for neck grin grin Awon werey...

Pls also bite those big pot belle men who will leave their wives and children to run after small small universities girls who is almost same age as their daughter...they will deny sharp 2:1 male graduate job and give to a layback Big ass lady with pass or 3rd class who all through her time in school Neva entered class ones but her department is in Abuja with politicians.

God will punish all of you who have succeeded in frustrating young hardworking men with dreams pushing them into social ills/vices.[/quote]
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Rawhumper(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Names that gat me tripping in here Are Twoclans, JENNIFER AKPAMU, SMELLING ANUS, STUBBORNGOAT ETC cheesy

quote author=Twoclans post=76028210]

Just finished casting my vote,i hope you will be able to go out and vote kiss[/quote]
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by TheCork(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
CastedDude:
A man has taken to social media to reveal what a Nigerian lady allegedly did to him after forcefully romancing her.

The man whose identity was hidden, claimed the lady whom he bought a phone for – bit him on the neck because he purportedly sucked her br**sts forcefully.

The picture which is trending on Facebook, has drawn mixed reactions from Nigerians.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/nigerian-lady-bites-man-after-forcefully-romancing-her-photos.html

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Success4abbey: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=donstan18 post=76006951]For forcefully romancing a lady; The guy is stupid.

But for buying a lady IPhone just to romance her, he's foolishly stupid.

You just can't waste money like that when there are ladies who are ready to spread their legs for you if you can just make them WhatsApp group's admin [/quote.Love isn't by force.
Re: Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him by Success4abbey: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
You need not forced her when she had no interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.