Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (7488 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Hausa Have Not Produce President / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by udezue(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
The North will not hand over to any Igbo come 2015. Honestly I am highly disappointed with OnlyTruth and EzeUche. Are u guys this gullible? The North na King makers? U see until u southerners and Igbo quit thinking the North na the Alpha and Omega u will forever treated like slaves. Look at how insolently the North is dangling some chicken drum stick in our faces like we are some hungry puppies and u see nothing wrong with it. Why can't the Igbo contest now? So the North tells you when you should run and like servants u say yes sir. You are no different than the Yoruba and Ijaw who for a while have made it a culture to suck on Northern balls.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by seanet02: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
udezue:

The North will not hand over to any Igbo come 2015. Honestly I am highly disappointed with OnlyTruth and EzeUche. Are u guys this gullible? The North na King makers? U see until u southerners and Igbo quit thinking the North na the Alpha and Omega u will forever treated like slaves. Look at how insolently the North is dangling some chicken drum stick in our faces like we are some hungry puppies and u see nothing wrong with it. Why can't the Igbo contest now? So the North tells you when you should run and like servants u say yes sir. You are no different than the Yoruba and Ijaw who for a while have made it a culture to suck on Northern balls.
you were making some senses until you said YORUBAS were making it a culture to suck on Northern balls, dude you are simply wrong, if there is any region that like sucking on the Northern boys, it the EAST OR IGBOS
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by 2blunt: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
lwkmd, everybody has a right to say whatever he/she think is right, but please don expect to be taking at al cost. 2 d mata of d day; igbo or north is not what we should be fighting 4, but some one who wil take d country 4rm where we are to where we've not bin positively, be it tiv, nupe, efik, ibiobio, etc, atiku has tested power, n power is intoxicating, ibb d same too, i see revenge in most of d ex leaders, please i beg every one; even if it is not 4 our sake, let put d generation yet unborn into consid
http://m.facebook.com/notifications.php?ra5e10800&refid=7
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by excanny: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2010
udezue:

The North will not hand over to any Igbo come 2015. Honestly I am highly disappointed with OnlyTruth and EzeUche. Are u guys this gullible? The North na King makers? U see until u southerners and Igbo quit thinking the North na the Alpha and Omega u will forever treated like slaves. Look at how insolently the North is dangling some chicken drum stick in our faces like we are some hungry puppies and u see nothing wrong with it. Why can't the Igbo contest now? So the North tells you when you should run and like servants u say yes sir. You are no different than the Yoruba and Ijaw who for a while have made it a culture to suck orthern balls.

These so-called cyber analysts who have never set their foot in Nigeria. You talk as if Nigeria's democracy is that mature. You think this place is the US or the UK.
  You really have no clue of what the north is like. How can you, when you only know Nigeria from the maps.

You have no clue of the geographical imbalance of the north and how their people reason. In 1999, OBJ lost elections in all 6 SW states, including in his own village. Yet he won the elections. If you even subtract the SE and SS votes, he will still be on the winning side. So what are you saying that the north are not king makers.

Just like bros ONLYTRUTH said, if you dont like it, get your acts together for a recession, maybe you can pull it off.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Onlytruth(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
excanny:

These so-called cyber analysts who have never set their foot in Nigeria. You talk as if Nigeria's democracy is that mature. You think this place is the US or the UK.
You really have no clue of what the north is like. How can you, when you only know Nigeria from the maps.

You have no clue of the geographical imbalance of the north and how their people reason. In 1999, OBJ lost elections in all 6 SW states, including in his own village. Yet he won the elections. If you even subtract the SE and SS votes, he will still be on the winning side. So what are you saying that the north are not king makers.

Just like bros ONLYTRUTH said, if you dont like it, get your acts together for a secession, maybe you can pull it off.

Double GBAM! cool
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Onlytruth(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
udezue:

The North will not hand over to any Igbo come 2015.[b] Honestly I am highly disappointed with OnlyTruth and EzeUche. Are u guys this gullible? [/b]The North na King makers? U see until u southerners and Igbo quit thinking the North na the Alpha and Omega u will forever treated like slaves. Look at how insolently the North is dangling some chicken drum stick in our faces like we are some hungry puppies and u see nothing wrong with it. Why can't the Igbo contest now? So the North tells you when you should run and like servants u say yes sir. You are no different than the Yoruba and Ijaw who for a while have made it a culture to suck on Northern balls.

Udezue,

If not that I know you well, I would have suspected your intentions. You mean you don't know Nigeria again?
All these nonsensical talk of "middle belt" is not fooling me one bit. Just wait until elections day, then you will see. The north is ONE, no matter what they say now. Our history proves it, and I don't see how the so called middle belt will achieve anything in Nigeria without other northerners. They know this. Informed southerners know this as well.

Believe me, you are the one being naive here.

The middle belters fought against Biafra more than the core north. In my book, the north is ONE.

So, yes, the north are the king makers, and anyone who doesn't like it should fight to secede from Nigeria. cool
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by googles: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

inferiority complex ?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by tolaji(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2010
U tink igbo ppl yeye like u? Y yr 2015 nd not 2011? U dey cheap vote frm east abi? U don fail oh. President no b ur destiny. Go nd sleep koniman atiku.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
Agibecky:

I am 100% Igbo.
But only Igbo fools will trust Atiku or IBB.

I REPEAT THAT ONLY FOOLS AND EQUALLY EVIL PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR AN EVIL PARTY LIKE THE PDP.

The above reasoning depicts that of an irredeemable fool . . . . sad sad
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Gutter tripe?! This is assuming you either:

A. Cant read; or

B. The point(s) of the post flew over your head; and/or

C. You got your head so far up President Jonathan's aszz that you think any suggestion that anyone else can vie for the seat of President (which You mistakenly think is Jonathan's Throne) is an affront on Your beliefs!

Dude, anyone/everyone that is qualified should be able to vie for/and become President---- including an Ibo! Why do they have to wait till 2015? Why cant (if everyone wants to really be fair, and really want the Ibos to feel a sense of belonging) it be "Zoned" to the Ibos TODAY, THIS VERY MINUTE?!?! I believe, to a large extent I know how Nigeria works, from reading about it day in day out on this forum and discussing with folks. Lemme tell You what I feel will happen when it is the turn of the Ibos:The other groups will mastermind something that will turn the rest of the country against the Ibos and make them seem unreliable and untrustworthy i.e a coup. I know this, you know this, we all know this. If you really want fairness (the way yall seem to practice in Nigeria) have two Ibo candidates this year, let the winner rule for 8 years, then let the whole "may the best man win irrespective of tribe or religion" shiyyyt start in 2019!

P.S: Now, WE know whose mother should be wept for!

Again, after going through your usual gibberish, I wholeheartedly agree with Beef that your mother deserves to be wept for. . . You are a minus one for this world. . .  sad sad
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2010
Just wondering aloud. Has Jonathan approached the Ibos yet for their support? If not, why should they support him seeing how much disrespect he has for them? The Ibos stand no chance of winning the election next year, hence they should not attempt to enter the race at this time. In that regard, supporting a decent northerner is the best bet for Igbos. It does not have to be Atiku or IBB. Whenever that northerner leaves power, 2015 or 4 years later, it comes automatically to the ibos. Like onlytruth said, only a politically naive person will attempt diminish the influence of the north in Nigeria's politics. Without any laid-down arrangement like Atiku and IBB are canvassing, the entire south stands no chance of producing the president in the next 100 years. If in doubt, ask Prof Sam Aluko here http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1563:2011-south-wont-produce-president-in-50-years-if-jonathan-runs-sam-aluko&catid=89:interview&Itemid=151
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by houvest: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2010
I am a bit confused on the matter of GEJ's Ethnic origin. Is he not Igbo? Is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub ethnic group? Is Otueke not an Igbo town. Please more informed people should enlighten me. GEJ is even in the list of Igbo men mentioned in Ohanezes website for recognition. So if Igbos are willing to present Utomi, Uwechue, Amaechi and other SS Igbos as their presidential candidates, why do they not see GEJ as such?That is if the issue is a president of Igbo extraction  as Atiku pontificatedand not SE extraction. The Igbo should really check out this before buying into Atiku and IBB's package. Even if there is a written agreement (I have not seen it. Anybody who has could post the contents on NL for us to peruse and analyse. Else it remains a propaganda tool) Is such cast in stone?. Is it not ab Initio void, being unconstitutionasl? ie what gives such agreement teeth? How can it be implemented? To me a gentleman's agreement would even have been better . A written one smacks of distrust and will be eventually not abided by. As long as Power rotation is not enshrined in the constitution, Any agreement has no authority and will eventually cause more tension in the polity. It is clear to me that none of these contestants will stay one term including GEJ so the matter of Igbo Presidency by 2015 seems unrealistic but it is good to aim at the sky in other to get at the roof ,that is if it is proved that GEJ is not igbo.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2010
houvest:

I am a bit confused on the matter of GEJ's Ethnic origin. Is he not Igbo? Is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub ethnic group? Is Otueke not an Igbo town. Please more informed people should enlighten me. GEJ is even in the list of Igbo men mentioned in Ohanezes website for recognition. So if Igbos are willing to present Utomi, Uwechue, Amaechi and other SS Igbos as their presidential candidates, why do they not see GEJ as such?That is if the issue is a president of Igbo extraction  as Atiku pontificatedand not SE extraction. The Igbo should really check out this before buying into Atiku and IBB's package. Even if there is a written agreement (I have not seen it. Anybody who has could post the contents on NL for us to peruse and analyse. Else it remains a propaganda tool) Is such cast in stone?. Is it not ab Initio void, being unconstitutionasl? ie what gives such agreement teeth? How can it be implemented? To me a gentleman's agreement would even have been better . A written one smacks of distrust and will be eventually not abided by. As long as Power rotation is not enshrined in the constitution, Any agreement has no authority and will eventually cause more tension in the polity. It is clear to me that none of these contestants will stay one term including GEJ so the matter of Igbo Presidency by 2015 seems unrealistic but it is good to aim at the sky in other to get at the roof ,that is if it is proved that GEJ is not igbo.

Na you make Jonathan Igbo? Haba! Why are some Nigerians so ignorant? It is like those ignorant Americans calling Obama a muslim even with all his rebuttal.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by houvest: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2010
[
Akin-Egba:

Na you make Jonathan Igbo? Haba! Why are some Nigerians so ignorant? It is like those ignorant Americans calling Obama a muslim even with all his rebuttal.
I raised very serious issues the Igbo should address concerning GEJs ethnicity and you just dismissed me as ignorant. Good. I never claimed perfect knowlegde about GEJ's origin but asked questions. If you are ignorant of the answers like me, why not just pass and allow more knowlegeable folks than us to respond instead of trivializing it by comparing it to Obama's religion. Two parallel lines.

Again is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub-ethnic group? is Otueke not an Igbo community? Why did Ohaneze include GEJ in a list of Igbo men for special mention? Thanks.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2010
houvest:

[I raised very serious issues the Igbo should address concerning GEJs ethnicity and you just dismissed me as ignorant. Good. I never claimed perfect knowlegde about GEJ's origin but asked questions. If you are ignorant of the answers like me, why not just pass and allow more knowlegeable folks than us to respond instead of trivializing it by comparing it to Obama's religion. Two parallel lines.

Again is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub-ethnic group? is Otueke not an Igbo community? Why did Ohaneze include GEJ in a list of Igbo men for special mention? Thanks.

Ok, let me look over your ignorance and answer your question: Goodluck Jonathan is not Igbo but an Ijaw man.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by houvest: 2:23am On Sep 05, 2010
[
MetalGong4:

Ok, let me look over your ignorance and answer your question: Goodluck Jonathan is not Igbo but an Ijaw man.
Not Satisfactory.
Again is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub-ethnic group? is Otueke not an Igbo community? Why did Ohaneze include GEJ in a list of Igbo men for special mention? Thanks
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2010
houvest:

[Not Satisfactory.
Again is Ekpeye not an Igbo sub-ethnic group? is Otueke not an Igbo community? Why did Ohaneze include GEJ in a list of Igbo men for special mention? Thanks

For your memory upgrade: Otueke is in Ogbia, in Ijaw land, Bayelsa state. Plus could you kindly show us the so-called list that contains Jonathan as an Igbo man that Igbos want to specially mention? I know some Igbos like to claim everything on earth. This one will not wash though. Again, Ekpeye is not Ijaw.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2010
Jonathan answers his father's name and his father is an Ijaw. Nor does Jonathan see himself as an Igbo so he will not be treated as such.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Beaf: 3:30am On Sep 05, 2010
Ohaneze's site does mention Goodluck Jonathan as a distinguished son(needs to be updated tho, cos it still says Vice President).
http://www.ohanaeze.org/5.html

The page seems to have been last updated at least, one year ago.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 4:30am On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

Ohaneze's site does mention Goodluck Jonathan as a distinguished son(needs to be updated tho, cos it still says Vice President).

The page seems to have been last updated at least, one year ago.

Here goes our illustrious Igbo organization claiming people who should not even be considered Igbos! angry
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 4:57am On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf, does that make Jonathan an Ibo? As for Ohaneze ndibo, they are a bunch of impostors. Apologies to good Ibos out there
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by supereagle(m): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2010
The North will continue to use and dumb Ndigbo at will. Should SE support them to get the presidency, I can assure you that they will ditch them in 2015 and hold power till 2019.
Chearikpa! stop supporting the North, they will only use SE, kill them en mass when there is crises in the North.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 5:06am On Sep 05, 2010
supereagle:

The North will continue to use and dumb Ndigbo at will. Should SE support them to get the presidency, I can assure you that they will ditch them in 2015 and hold power till 2019.
Chearikpa! stop supporting the North, they will only use SE, kill them en mass when there is crises in the North.

And will Jonathan hand over to ndigbo in 2015? You are dumb. Hausa kill anybody including Yorubas and Ijaws.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2010
supereagle:

Hey the North used the southeast so what are you saying? They used the DUMB Yorubas against Biafra. Then the Yoruba had to wait to OBJ to have a taste of power after helping the Hausa defeat the Igbos 30 years prior. lol

Back then, no one really cared about you Yorubas. That is why the Igbos and the North kept you all away from power until the Civil War. Just imagine what Nigeria would have looked like if the civil war didn't happen. You Yorubas would be houseboys to Igbos and Hausa.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Beaf: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Beaf, does that make Jonathan an Ibo? As for Ohaneze ndibo, they are a bunch of impostors. Apologies to good Ibos out there

I don't know, I just quoted the page. Ohaneze definitely identifies him as Igbo though, its possible his people migrated or there's some other link. This is the intro to the page;

DISTINGUISHED SONS/DAUGHTERS:

Please see below a list of sons and daughters of Ndigbo who have distinguished themselves in various fields of life and endeavors. In most cases, they have been the first in their profesional careers, they are:

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2010
I wish Igbo leaders in the SE should stop sucking to the North cos the truth remains that the masses irrespecitve of the leader's views would always be for GEJ.

Igbos in the SS whether leaders or masses definitely are going to support GEJ

At the end of it politics is not about me, me, me, me, you got to build alliances. If igbo leaders in the SE dont support Bros J, Did they think that when it is time for an Igbo president the SS would support them? Be your brothers keepers for christ sake

If you think say politics is all about me, me, me why are the North (who are a political force in Nigeria) still courting support from the SW and SE? COs they know alliances must be made to be successful
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by mensdept: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt we hear of this same talk in 1983, with NPN suggesting that Ekwueme/Igbo will take the next election? Even in 2003, we heard that Igbo should come "after OBJ", and saw the same Ekwueme and 30 other Igbo candidates side-lined. Then again in 2007 rotation was to come to the Igbo, with numerous alive and now dead "NORTHERN" politicians along with [b]IBB's inlaw [/b]from Anioma promising, saying, and gisting that come 2007 it must go East? Now it's 2015, and when another Northerner is elected then, he'll say 2019 abi 2023.

By the way folks, when we are saying that Igbo will support the North or a candidate, are we talking about the authentic Igbo votes in Nnewi, Kwale, Ahoada, Abakaliki, Orlu? Or are we talking about the rigged vote or even the vote of so-called Igbo political players (i.e. Ohakim, Iwuanyanwu, Orji Kalu and broda Theo Orji)?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by excanny: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2010
Concerning GJ's ethnicity, the fact remains that there has been some inter-marriages between Ijaws and igbos in the past that the lines of differentiation had become somewhat blurred. This issue may even be beyond GJ. So for convenience he had to choose one and he chose Ijaw.

Otueke, I believe, was a town founded by igbos, either they were driven out of there or were wiped out before or during the civil war. It's just an assumption, though. igbos lost a lot after the war. If not that we are a voracious breed, we could have only existed in the pages of history by now.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2010
MetalGong4:

Again, after going through your usual gibberish, I wholeheartedly agree with Beef that your mother deserves to be wept for. . . You are a minus one for this world. . .  sad sad

. . . . re-read ur post! Do u now see why ur mother should have "swallowed", asked your father to "do it anal", or use a condom that unfortunate night u were conceived?!!?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

. . . . re-read your post! Do u now see why your mother should have "swallowed", asked your father to "do it anal", or use a condom that unfortunate night u were conceived?!!?
Bk, today is a Sunday, abeg soft-pedal.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by romioray: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
Since president Goodluck Jonathan took charge i hav seen positive changes in governance,havn't u seen? Let him carry on!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

. . . . re-read your post! Do u now see why your mother should have "swallowed", asked your father to "do it anal", or use a condom that unfortunate night u were conceived?!!?

Your mental illness has no bounds. It is obvious that nature has committed you old Hispanic LovePeddler to the abyss of imb.ecility.

The world really has to pity your bastar/d daughter who will defintely tread the same path with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Need The Right To Bear Arms? / VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja / Photo Of 1983 Newspaper On How Buhari 'diversified' Economy With Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.