Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (7490 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Hausa Have Not Produce President / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by mechris: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
Before playing tin god to a suppossed gullible tribe by thier calculation; How are they all sure they will live to see 2011?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by okeoghenepeter(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Have the Ibos truely repented. How are we sure that if an Ibo man gets there another Biafra war would nt rise? I need conscructive anwers.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by okeoghenepeter(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Have the Ibos truely repented. How are we sure that if an Ibo man gets there another Biafra war would nt rise? I need conscructive anwers.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Mobinga: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
This man has a mental problem. . . So an Igbo person doesn't have license to be the president in 2011? Very Backward Thinking. . . he even has the guts to spill that thrash on the media

**ShakesHead** By The Way I'm Not Igbo
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by JimmyBoy1: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
okeoghene peter:

Firstly, we discuss sensitive issues here, therefore you have to use a pseudoname on nairaland, before a psycho thinks of deleting you for expressing views that hurt him.

I hereby plead that the historians and sociologist in the house help treat your request.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Redman44(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
Atiku is a man that cannot be trusted. The Igbo people should ignore him. It is now that it is getting very clear that he won't win the next elections and might never occupy the top seat at Aso Rock that has suddenly become a mouthpiece for the South-East. The guy is a chameleon. He should go and tend to his University and businesses and forget about being respected in politics again. Hmn.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by seanet03: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
Redman44:

Atiku is a man that cannot be trusted. The Igbo people should ignore him. It is now that it is getting very clear that he won't win the next elections and might never occupy the top seat at Aso Rock that has suddenly become a mouthpiece for the South-East. The guy is a chameleon. He should go and tend to his University and businesses and forget about being respected in politics again. Hmn.

www.vibes-extra..com
You have said it all, Atiku is a fucking hypocrite who only likes himself and NOBODY else, he blasted PDP during the 2007 election and now wants to WIN on the same PDP. he is a real ROTFLAMO IN MUDS
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by hackney(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Nobody believes what anybody says so i dont know why
these old bags still say these kind of things for cheap popularity.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by member479760: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba president - the president is not feeding anyone of us. one shouldn't expect at this century that any educated Naijas would be dreaming on any tribal president to achieving the goal of 2020. All na rog, southern governors recieve allocation from the federal - they never do anything for the benefit of their own people, same thing the north, east and west. i.e your own people ruining you.
Any person that wanted to be president is doing that for his own benefit and that is why the game is do or die.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by debeginin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Shut ur trap old man!If Jonathan was an igbo,you would have said South-South deserve president 2015.Drawning man!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
I really do not think the West or North should have a say in this matter. They should support any candidate agreed by the East and South-South. The chasm is becoming all too glaring and the deceit too raw. Haba Atiku, why can't Jonathan hand over to the East at least.

PS. Quite satisfied with the list by Onlytruth. Very practical and pragmatic.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by steroid: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
whatever will be will be

Enough of all these election promo

Vote now- Rule later.

Well I choose not to fall for such

Tasty traps shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by jmoore(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
Presidency based on ethnicity shows how immature some politicians are.

About Goodluck being Igbo or not. He is definitely an Igbo man, his middle name ebele means mercy unless he has a differrent translation to it.

ONE NIGERIA!!! SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
jmoore:

Presidency based on ethnicity shows how immature some politicians are.

About Goodluck being Igbo or not. He is definitely an Igbo man, his middle name ebele means mercy unless he has a differrent translation to it.

ONE NIGERIA!!! SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!!

Jonathan cant be an Igboman because the election is around the corner . . . . . He an Ijaw man!!!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
okeoghene peter:

And thats why majority of Igbos wont vote for you Ijaw fools.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Dotman01(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
Chei . . . . See as everybody dey shout as if votes count in naija. . . .please dont underestimate the power of an incumbent leader. . . Cos thats the only thing dat counts
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Onlytruth(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
udezue:

@OnlyTruth and EzeUche, so the North-Hausa are Kingmakers while you the East / South-Igbo are the subordinates? Later u go dey for "Extent of Igboland beating your chest about Igbo superiority yet come here to practice Northern blind worshiping. Anyone who thinks IBB will hand over ones he gets his on Aso Rock need to think deep.   

Udezue,

Now I'm really disappointed in you.  sad sad sad

For you not to understand the hard facts about Nigeria makes me to wonder whether you even know anything about Igbo interests.
I am not kissing anyone's behind. I am only facing Nigeria AS IS. Your thinking style is part of why Ndigbo have lagged other groups since after the war.

HARD FACTS:

(1) There is only ONE NORTH.
(2) The north dominates the Nigerian military, hence the real power.

(3) The north is the most politically sophisticated in Nigeria. Don't mistake all these their quiet "negotiation" and cajoling of Jonathan for weakness.

(4) The PDP constitution says that power should go back to north in 2011. IT WILL GO BACK.

You think that you have other southerners to support you and Jonathan, but wait until it dawns on everybody that the south has no power in Nigeria, then, it will be time to scapegoat people and groups. The other tribes will beat us by secretly negotiating power with the north, while we are left holding the empty bag of justice.

I am an aspiring Igbo leader. I am determined never to repeat the mistakes of my forebears.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
Onlytruth:

You think that you have other southerners to support you and Jonathan, but wait until it dawns on everybody that the south has no power in Nigeria, then, it will be time to scapegoat people and groups. The other tribes will beat us by secretly negotiating power with the north, while we are left holding the empty back of justice.

I am an aspiring Igbo leader. I am determined never to repeat the mistakes of my forebears.

You are right on point. The issue of supporting a Northern candidate in this presidential election should not be misconstrued as if Ndigbo do not have credible candidates they can present and support, but it shows that Igbos always honour agreements .And that they are not flip floppers and saboteurs.

Also why should Ndigbo support Jonathn when this kind of statement below is coming from a Niger-Deltan.
okeoghene peter:

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Mesef1: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
So the Igbos have become pawns for IBB and Atiku on the Presidency chessboard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by aikokoro: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
So our votes count now! thank God ooh!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
okeoghene peter:

okeoghene hmmm no comment for you until u learn how to spell "constructive answers"
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by wamby(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
Plz let atiku n hs brotr ibb not delude our mind right now we dnt ve an igbo leader we can vow 4 n 2015. Name them. Letz giv our mandate 2 president goodluck jonathan. Thr s dz sincerity n him 4rm hs actions. We can fil d pulse smhw atleast power s a bit steady n most part of d country n steady pump price of pms(fuel) 65naira. Atiku s desparate! Ndi igbo anyi, Our time wil come wen it'l come. Showin our strengths as d world knw us, is not d right time. Dz country belongs 2 all of us be u majority or minority. A new dawn of a true igbo will emerge wia evry part of d country wil endorse us. As nigeria s proud of Dora akunyili be u north or south.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2010
who cares?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by JUO(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2010
go sleep
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Echidime(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2010
All of you are democrazy as fella called you guys HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2010
MetalGong4:

Jonathan cant be an Igboman because the election is around the corner . . . . .  He an Ijaw man!!!

Because election is around the corner, he is no longer an igbo man
Hahaha, go and study Nigerian languages. Ijaw is part of igbo!!!!

igbo is very diverse. Ijaw or no ijaw by their name and language you can tell where they belong.
Go to Opobo in Rivers state and you will see them speaking central Igbo.

The ikwere people are also Igbo whether they like it or not

Renaming streets from "umuokoro" to "rumuokoro" can't hide their identity.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2010
jmoore:

Because election is around the corner, he is no longer an igbo man
Hahaha, go and study Nigerian languages. Ijaw is part of igbo!!!!

igbo is very diverse. Ijaw or no ijaw by their name and language you can tell where they belong.
Go to Opobo in Rivers state and you will see them speaking central Igbo.

The ikwere people are also Igbo whether they like it or not

Renaming streets from "umuokoro" to "rumuokoro" can't hide their identity.

guy na by force? Stop insulting ethnic nationalities like the Ijaws because they are their own people. Get it into your heard they are not Igbos. Eastern Ijaws over time tend to have intermarried with Igbos in rivers, hence the close ties.

However, come to warri and see the western Ijaws, they aint got nothing similar with igbos, So respect them as seperate
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2010
I wonder what inspires you to type at times. Do you know anything about ken Nnamani? I that man becomes president then i'll throw my Nigerian passport into the Atlantic ocean. I come from the same village as Ken Nnamani, so i know a whole lot about him. And who the hell is Ralf Uwechue. is that not the Ohaneze leader? How does he fit into this equation. It's only Pat Utomi and Chukwuma Soludo that have what it takes to become a president. Though i can manage Chibuike Amaechi.

am disappointed in you.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by otokx(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2010
Atiku is just deceiving himself, he will never rule Nigeria as a President.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Beaf: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
igbo boy:

guy na by force? Stop insulting ethnic nationalities like the Ijaws because they are their own people. Get it into your heard they are not Igbos. Eastern Ijaws over time tend to have intermarried with Igbos in rivers, hence the close ties.

However, come to warri and see the western Ijaws, they aint got nothing similar with igbos, So respect them as seperate

He was only being sarcastic about denials that GEJ might be Igbo. I guess if either of both clowns, Aitiku or IBB make it to the Presidency in 2011, the fools will argue in 2015 that we have already had an Igbo President and any denials here or anywhere won't count.

I would suggest the Igbo's fully support GEJ now, but with strong demands like a request for true federalism. Thats really what we all need.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2010
Beaf:

He was only being sarcastic about denials that GEJ might be Igbo. I guess if either of both clowns, Aitiku or IBB make it to the Presidency in 2011, the fools will argue in 2015 that we have already had an Igbo President and any denials here or anywhere won't count.

I would suggest the Igbo's fully support GEJ now, but with strong demands like a request for true federalism. Thats really what we all need.

Bros GEJ no doubt doesnt have the backing of the greedy igbo politicians, But as far as the masses are concerned he can only win in Asaba courtesy of his wife's ties, Apart from that there is no winch that can tell me that the masses in places like Umuahia, owerri, onitsha, aba etc would vote of IBB,

The masses are on his side (thats what counts and not some potbelly politiican trying to add some zeros into his bank account)
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Chongaiman: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hmmm,
Are we to interpret that they are 2nd class citizens since they are apparently not deserving in 2011?

Onlytruth:

Udezue,

Now I'm really disappointed in you.  sad sad sad

For you not to understand the hard facts about Nigeria makes me to wonder whether you even know anything about Igbo interests.
I am not kissing anyone's behind. I am only facing Nigeria AS IS. Your thinking style is part of why Ndigbo have lagged other groups since after the war.

HARD FACTS:

(1) There is only ONE NORTH.
(2) The north dominates the Nigerian military, hence the real power.

(3) The north is the most politically sophisticated in Nigeria. Don't mistake all these their quiet "negotiation" and cajoling of Jonathan for weakness.

(4) The PDP constitution says that power should go back to north in 2011. IT WILL GO BACK.

You think that you have other southerners to support you and Jonathan, but wait until it dawns on everybody that the south has no power in Nigeria, then, it will be time to scapegoat people and groups. The other tribes will beat us by secretly negotiating power with the north, while we are left holding the empty bag of justice.

This is either false logic or you should be more precise. You may know something many of us may not be aware of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of 1983 Newspaper On How Buhari 'diversified' Economy With Soldiers / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.