Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (7491 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Hausa Have Not Produce President / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Hercules, the internet is not the place to show your might! I'm pretty sure Youre in Africa, I'm all the way in the United States, as such, ure in a better position to tell him who got more rights to the oil; I dont have to help u "tell him" nada! Remember to take your own private army with u when going to state your position. Oh, and remember to pick out your casket and tell your family what u want your last attire to look like!

Make sense for once in your life please undecided
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
igbo boy:

Make sense for once in your life please undecided

would I be mistaken to call u a buffoon?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wow. . .so yoruba are the most corrupt in nigeria !!! Anayways,let me remind you guys that we produce the president only of recent while the north have produced several times and Zik was an ibo too.so there is no determinant to fashion out that obj regime is worse than all the northern regime including ironsi and zik altogetherAre you talking about segregation that might have occurred between 1960-1966,which led to the military coup or what.there was nothing like segregation when the ibo have zik as the president and the north produced balewa as the prime minister. . .why did yoruba not call that segregation or declare war.

I would have to say yes that you guys are. OBJ spent $18billion on revamping PHCN, Na wa o money was spent (na so im talk) but we know say e dey for ota farm underground, One human being $18billion DAMN, His daughter nkor? money for ministry she pocket am as her own, DAMN

Bode George? ABiola?

then una pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo , dey use church money dey fly G5 jet, NA wa o
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I know I was speaking english when I said U should make sense just for once, u can be a fool (like u always are) 999 times but please just once make sense Biko
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by victorazy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
That guy is a sycophan
He is trying to buy their mind
Why not 2011?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
igbo boy:

I know I was speaking english when I said U should make sense just for once, u can be a fool (like u always are) 999 times but please just once make sense Biko

Well ure Ibo, and Illiterate to boot, so what did I expect??! What I wrote aint make sense? Sure it didnt! Maybe I should get Benjamin Adekunle to paraphrase for ya! grin
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well ure Ibo, and Illiterate to boot, so what did I expect??! What I wrote aint make sense? Sure it didnt! Maybe I should get Benjamin Adekunle to paraphrase for ya! grin

u can send adekunle and ur prostitute mom too if that would guarantee some sensible posts from you, Am still waiting
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by victorazy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
U
igbo boy:

u can send adekunle and your love-peddler mom too if that would guarantee some sensible posts from you, Am still waiting

U guys should stick with the topic, no tribalism here pls.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bidemi12(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
Onlytruth:

And we will be there to take over when they leave.
Who are people trying to deceive here? It has been 40 years since the end of the Nigerian civil war. There has not been an Igbo president. You guys want us to wait another 40 years?
You must be smoking some strange ganja.

And you wonder why the igbos have never ruled. I will tell you what most are thinking but do not say out loud. Politics is not your forte. too agressive on issues. everything na fight. industry and commerce yes; politics no. too tribalistic. nepostistic to the core, although all nigerian have that trait but for the igbos it's over and beyond. until all these traits are addressed i fear that the presidency with be just what it is for now: a dream. DEAL WITH IT. i for one shudder at the notion of an igbo president. complete recipe for disaster.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
bidemi12:

And you wonder why the igbos have never ruled. I will tell you what most are thinking but do not say out loud. Politics is not your forte. too agressive on issues. everything na fight. industry and commerce yes; politics no. too tribalistic. nepostistic to the core, although all nigerian have that trait but for the igbos it's over and beyond. until all these traits are addressed i fear that the presidency with be just what it is for now: a dream. DEAL WITH IT. i for one shudder at the notion of an igbo president. complete recipe for disaster.

onye ara for sure
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
victorazy:

U
U guys should stick with the topic, no tribalism here pls.

shut up there, i said he should talk some sense and u gonna single that out, but apparently u couldnt see his posts WOW, ike gi,
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bidemi12(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
igbo boy:

onye ara for sure

Need i say more?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Imagine, an old Hispanic dummy calling a superior brain an illiterate . . . lol sad sad sad sad
Biyych, your life is really messed up!!!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Charlesook(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
The Power of LOVE! I am so happy that both IBB and Atiku love the Igbos this much that they are fighting for Us, thank you and God will surely Punish the both of you and those fools that listens to your deceitful mouth. It's now that the presidency has become so difficult for you to grab that you remembered that Igbos are Nigerians. IBB and Atiku, your generation will never see peace, GEJ all the way. We the well-meaning Igbos are solidly behind you and nothing will happen cos we know it's not negotiable.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by vassilli(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
A mere political statement
A cheap calculation
He Atiku is only tryin to woo d Igbos
Am sure hes planning to com out wit an Igbo running mate
We aint decieved Mr Atiku
Its def a selfish interest
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by dlobrown: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
yes,i tink igbos are rily due 4 leadership, but atiku shld not be d 1 to agitate it
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Ranoscky(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
undecided
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by vassilli(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
A mere political statement
A cheap calculation
He Atiku is only tryin to woo d Igbos
Am sure hes planning to com out wit an Igbo running mate
We aint decieved Mr Atiku
Its def a selfish interest
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by JimmyBoy1: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
I am proud of the minds that make up this forum called Nairaland, we are certainly not fools. Over the years, politicians have capitalized on level of ignorance to whip up sentiments along religious and ethnic lines. However, Nairalanders know better.

I am a yoruba man , but I know that the challenges I faced under Obasanjo's presidency was the same faced by Enefiok my friend ,in a faraway Uyo. Whether they (politicians) are from your village or not, they are going their for themselves and their friends and families. The Nigeria we want is such that will be felt by all Nigerians at all levels. Let us vote for those we trust in their personality and programmes.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by hugooh42(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
The poster omitted some or did not complete ATIKU'S speech on igbo presidency. The rest goes like this:

“There is no dispute that the South East has some of the most deplorable federal roads in Nigeria. Why is kidnapping becoming synonymous with the South East? Why would the South East not have the same number of states as other zones? Why is the Onitsha seaport commissioned by President Shehu Shagari in 1982 not being used? Why has it taken more than 11 years to build the Onitsha-Owerri road, a distance of about 100 km? Why has the second Niger Bridge remained on the drawing board for several years? Why has there been no functional international airport in the South East despite the huge demand? Why are the Igbo whom we appointed into high Federal Government positions being displaced? When will an Igbo man become President of Nigeria? The questions are endless,” - Atiku Abubarkar
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by alexleo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
Atiku and IBB has been talking foolishly all in the name of campaign. If they so love the Igbos why wont they support us to run in 2011 since the north has ruled this country for 40 years? Jonathan is far better than all the northern candidates put together and we are going for him. Why is the north so crazy about power? If power is their life that means they will soon give up the ghost because they aint getting it any soon.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jimmy Boy:

I am proud of the minds that make up this forum called Nairaland, we are certainly not fools. Over the years, politicians have capitalized on level of ignorance to whip up sentiments along religious and ethnic lines. However, Nairalanders know better.

I am a yoruba man , but I know that the challenges I faced under Obasanjo's presidency was the same faced by Enefiok my friend ,in a faraway Uyo. Whether they (politicians) are from your village or not, they are going their for themselves and their friends and families. The Nigeria we want is such that will be felt by all Nigerians at all levels. Let us vote for those we trust in their personality and programmes.

And who are you ?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Theblessed(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
[b][size=18pt]Goes to show these people have no clue about Democratic processes therefore, don't and will not respect Democracy whether they are democratically voted in or via their rigging style of our elections, it doesn't matter.  

These people should not be allowed to contest any official positions at all rather, remain electorates/voters that's all. Otherwise, they will continue to contaminate our democracy and electoral processes with their corrupt political beliefs and values

Imagine the above comment? "Igbo deserve to produce a president in 2015". Who does he think he is, patronising us Does it look to any one, this man respect democracy? And how could any one vote for such a person or even those he support/support him? 'Birds of a feather' they say flock together, isn't it Politically, this is what kept this country from moving forward. People like these who should be ban from our ballot boxes.

Imagine, the honourable position of Presidency in Nigeria these days is like, pass a parcel. Perhaps, he wants to pass the baton of Presidency to the Igbos without the contestant WORKING HIS A R S E off for it, which is normal.  JUST GO AND ASK PRESIDENT OBAMA HOW TO DO IT, and do it "NEAT" - that's the kind of Presidency contest we Nigerians need and deserve for our blessed country and not your kind Mr Atiku, thank you!!!! angry angry angry  

Even with your seemingly sympathetic and good intentions for the Igbos (I hear!! ), how could a group out of over 200 different tribes with their different languages produce a president on its own for the whole country, I wonder? Or does he mean getting there via their well known means - STUFFING ALL THE BALLOT BOXES AND CLAIMING THAT, WE poor souls VOTED WHEN WE DIDN'T, eh? Is that what he meant? We don't need it, thank you!  

God willing, President Goodluck will give Nigerians back their treasured democratic rights, once again.  And God will punish anyone that messes it up again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Once again, thanks for your sympathy for the Igbos!  We can do without that if only now, that you lot remembered that Igbos are part of Nigeria and deserve to be respected in their own country, that tells about your lack of conscience and a man without it well, too bad angry!
[/size][/b]
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bidemi12(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
Theblessed:

[b][size=18pt]Goes to show these people have no clue about Democratic processes therefore, don't and will not respect Democracy whether they are democratically voted in or via their rigging style of our elections, it doesn't matter. 

These people should not be allowed to contest any official positions at all rather, remain electorates/voters that's all. Otherwise, they will continue to contaminate our democracy and electoral processes with their corrupt political beliefs and values

Imagine the above comment? "Igbo deserve to produce a president in 2015". Who does he think he is, patronising us Does it look to any one, this man respect democracy? And how could any one vote for such a person or even those he support/support him? 'Birds of feather' they say flock together, isn't it Politically, this is what kept this country from moving forward. People like these who should be ban from our ballot boxes.

Imagine, the honourable position of Presidency in Nigeria these days is like, pass a parcel. Perhaps, he wants to pass the baton of Presidency to the Igbos without the contestant WORKING HIS A R S E off for it which is normal.  JUST GO AND ASK PRESIDENT OBAMA HOW TO DO IT and do it "NEAT" - that's the kind of Presidency contest we Nigerians need and deserve for our blessed country and not your kind Mr Atiku, thank you!!!! angry angry angry 

Even with your seemingly sympathetic and good intentions for the Igbos (I hear!! ), how could a group out of over 200 different tribes with their different languages produce a president on its own for the whole country, I wonder? Or does he mean getting there via their well known means - STUFFING ALL THE BALLOT BOXES AND CLAIMING, WE poor souls VOTED, eh? Is that what he meant? We don't need it, thank you! 

God willing, President Goodluck will give Nigerians back their treasured democratic rights, once again.  And God will punish anyone that messes it up again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Once again, thanks for your sympathy for the Igbos!  We can do without that if only now, that you lot remembered that Igbos are part of Nigeria and deserve to be respected in their own country, that tells about your lack of conscience and a man without it well, too bad angry!
[/size][/b]

Do you want to traumatize us?angry
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
Bk/babe the Yoruba akata.

Calling him a Hispanic is an insult to all Hispanics. They would claim his ape looking behind and they would throw bananas at him.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
We Igbos deserve the presidency. Numbers matter. You cannot keep 30+ million people and think they would be ok with that. It has been 40 long years since we have touched power.

A major group has been denied the presidency for so long, and we are getting angrier each day.

2015 is non-negotiable or else. . . We back up our threats just like the Hausa.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by HamidO1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
It's not surprising dat this is coming from Atiku. Why now of i may ask n y can't an igbo man be our president in 2011, come people, Our politicians always find it easy using our heads, is poverty or wat, [size=30pt]ATIKU SAID DAT COS OF HIS SELFISH INTEREST[/size]
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by jokingmary(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

If he is then u are a first class buffoon undecided
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
IBB wants the igbo to taste the presidency all of a sudden, all of a sudden he finds the igbos as not fully integrated, so what happened to Ebite Ukiwe, now its Atiku too that feels the igbo has been sidelined, folks don't have nothing to canvass so they hide behind zoning and now this igbo handover rubbish, i would like to have asked them if they feel the igbos have been sidelined what about the south-south, are they not also a zone, Nigeria has been dependant on resources from there are they not worth having a shot for the presidency too, some idiots here are screaming blue murder for the igbos having a shot on 2015, so why can't the igbos have a shot now, some selfish politician that cant offer anything comes to igboland and dictates on them when they should be allowed to contest and some igbo idiots here are happy for that news, i really pity this igbo lots they really have a long way to go
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by udezue(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
@OnlyTruth and EzeUche, so the North-Hausa are Kingmakers while you the East / South-Igbo are the subordinates? Later u go dey for "Extent of Igboland beating ur chest about Igbo superiority yet come here to practice Northern blind worshiping. Anyone who thinks IBB will hand over ones he gets his on Aso Rock need to think deep.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bisiaet: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
Oh heaven see Atiku too is talking he is seeking jigolo popularity this is awesome so he has turn to pacify the Igbo as Babaginda is doing look Mr Atiku is a lie of the devil you are failure and you will fail more. All of you are 419ers you have come to deceive, steal, and even kill now Ibo is relevant isnit you(Atiku) and IBB must be mad. When the honey was flowing we Ibo we are not relevant now that you both are now a forsaken child so Ibo's are relevant
F U C K U U U U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both very seriously.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
udezue:

@OnlyTruth and EzeUche, so the North-Hausa are Kingmakers while you the East / South-Igbo are the subordinates? Later u go dey for "Extent of Igboland beating your chest about Igbo superiority yet come here to practice Northern blind worshiping. Anyone who thinks IBB will hand over ones he gets his on Aso Rock need to think deep.

@Ude

Hush up my Aro brother! No one is worshiping no Hausa. But we understand the importance they play in Nigerian politics. We already know this. Do not get upset with us, get upset with the British who made it this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria / Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.