Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (7487 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Hausa Have Not Produce President / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bawomolo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

(1) There is only ONE NORTH.

northern posters like gadogado do not agree with this and how is this an hard fact by the way?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Onlytruth(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2010
Chongaiman:

Hmmm,
Are we to interpret that they are 2nd class citizens since they are apparently not deserving in 2011?

This is either false logic or you should be more precise. You may know something many of us may not be aware of.

How old are you? How long have you followed Nigeria's politics? Answer these first before you continue.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Onlytruth(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2010
bawomolo:

northern posters like gadogado do not agree with this and how is this an hard fact by the way?

gagogado -if he is a politically savvy northerner- would know deep inside his heart that this is true, even if he doesn't admit it here.
Let's just watch as things develop.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
atiku is a thief. ibb is a thief. both wants to rule 9ja again by all means. they think we are too foolish. no more. this time around, the 9ja youths have taken over. it's youth against those criminal men. goodluck for 2011. jealousy, they can't imagine gej being presido. wot they have been seeking, god gave gej quietly. i hate these old fools. i know how much ibb has in 8 foreign countries, atiku has finished custom, agip, intels logistics and has several offshore ships. who is fooling who. this time around, no more. see unemployment for my niggas we go school. power nko? goodluck if u can rigg, rigg the election and get back there.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Echidime(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2010
Jonathan should not use a northerner as his vice president,because they might kill him by poison so the vice hausa man become president again just as he replace yaradua,he should use a yoruba instead or middle belt. I have said my own you people should pass my message to him. For this is a prophecy from india Grand lodge fraternity.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by seanet02: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2010
President or a School Principal?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Chongaiman: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

How old are you? How long have you followed Nigeria's politics? Answer these first before you continue.

Another unfortunate case of cyber-egomania.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by sulad82i(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
fools
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by noblewise(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
believe me!! Nigerians have grown beyond these pranks in politics, Maybe IBB/atiku should look for better ways to toll us over, but for an ABOKI to want to use the head of a NWAFOR, That aboki must have lived in Anambra Or Owerri, Thieves
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Chongaiman:

Another unfortunate case of cyber-egomania.

Answer his question instead of trying to hide your ignorance.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by ud4u: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
Let him spare us that nonsense, at this time and age we need people that can take Nigeria to the promise land if this country still want to remain an indivisible entity and not struggle for the tribe that becomes the President.

Let me ask the Hausas and Yoruba's in the house, how many of them benefited when their person was in power? I believe no special priviledge and all of us are still struggling to make ends meet for our families. So what is the gain for the zoning, if it does give the people of the rulling zone special priviledge.

Having known that  the issue of zoning profited the zones that has been there nothing, so Igbo's let us vote wisely.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
ud4u:

Let him spare us that nonsense, at this time and age we need people that can take Nigeria to the promise land if this country still want to remain an indivisible entity and not struggle for the tribe that becomes the President.

Let me ask the Hausas and Yoruba's in the house, how many of them benefited when their person was in power? I believe no special priviledge and all of us are still struggling to make ends meet for our families. So what is the gain for the zoning, if it does give the people of the rulling zone special priviledge.

Having known that the issue of zoning profited the zones that has been there nothing, so Igbo's let us vote wisely.

As they say, that a chain is as strong as its weakest link, so is your whole argument as strong as your highlighted conclusion which is really anaemic. . . . Believe it or not, zoning has benefitted those that have had their turn, and that shouldn't change when it is the SouthEast's turn.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nnaboys: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
He said the truth but he should be told that IBB said that before him so we are rooting for IBB.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Chongaiman: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
MetalGong4:

Answer his question instead of trying to hide your ignorance.

I am not aware of any powers-that-be or demigods that I have to submit to. The language used in asking both questions is the type used by traders in Ogbete market. I should tell an unknown quantity my age and level of my knowledge? Apparently, wisdom is lacking somewhere.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Gayigaskia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
noblewise:

believe me!! Nigerians have grown beyond these pranks in politics, Maybe IBB/atiku should look for better ways to toll us over, but for an ABOKI to want to use the head of a NWAFOR, That aboki must have lived in Anambra Or Owerri, Thieves

Are you telling me this is not what you are fighting for, the fact that ABOKI outsmart your people for over 50 years. It shouldn't no shame to face reality so you can better fight. grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Chongaiman:

I am not aware of any powers-that-be or demigods that I have to submit to. The language used in asking both questions is the type used by traders in Ogbete market. I should tell an unknown quantity my age and level of my knowledge? Apparently, wisdom is lacking somewhere.

Oh, Chongaiman, u just been acquainted to [b]MENTAL[/b]gong. . . . .hahahahhahaha, smile and say hi to NL's resident im*becile!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
So if an Igbo dont become President in 2015, will there be another civil war?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Chongaiman: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
IMO nobody is insinuating such. However, it's laughable that anyone would take IBB's words at face value. Integrity is not one of his attributes. There's more hope for a fool than anyone who's pinning his/her hopes on IBB's words.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2010
babaearly:

So if an Igbo dont become President in 2015, will there be another civil war?

if you pay me good money YES, if not me i no get time to fight, i dey find toto to mesh u dey think about WAR!!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 16, 2010
igbo boy:

if you pay me good money YES, if not me i no get time to fight, i dey find toto to mesh u dey think about WAR!!

really silly!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2010
babaearly:

really silly!

Yea in response to a SILLY QUESTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / Dave Umahi Approves N29 Million To Assist Benue And Taraba IDP / Abia North: Sen. Ohuabunwa,PDP rejects INEC's declaration Of Orji Kalu As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.