Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (7489 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Hausa Have Not Produce President / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by romioray: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
If IBB & Atiku mean well 4dis country they should give cudos to Dr. Goodluck. Of all,his governance is better.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by romioray: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2010
neither ibb nor atiku can stop dr goodluck jonathan.we hav seen his leadership quality.he's d 1 who can rebrand nigeria.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by mensdept: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
romioray:

neither ibb nor atiku can stop dr goodluck jonathan.we hav seen his leadership quality.he's d 1 who can rebrand nigeria.

PAM PAM. You have finished lol.

At least you didnt say he's the ONLY ONE who can re-brand Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
slap1:

Bk, today is a Sunday, abeg soft-pedal.

No, no "soft pedal". This [b]MENTAL[/b]gong4 of a thing keeps coming after me, even tho I keep away from him, and guess what? I intend to make him crazier than he already is! He spits the same "your daughter" thing all the time! Me? I'll give him 20 different punches 20 different times! Lets see who's gonna get tired! His feelings are gonna get hurt so bad he's gonna get so mad and go home and rap*e his mother, violently! You just watch . . . .  and laugh as u see it on the news!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by MetalGong4: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

No, no "soft pedal". This [b]MENTAL[/b]gong4 of a thing keeps coming after me, even tho I keep away from him, and guess what? I intend to make him crazier than he already his! He spits the same "your daughter" thing all the time! Me? I'll give him 20 different punches 20 different times! Lets see who's gonna get tired! His feelings are gonna get hurt so bad he's gonna get so mad and go home and rap*e his mother, violently! You just watch . . . . and laugh as u see it on the news!

Wow!! . . . a Hispanic bastarrd has already gone berserk because of MetalGong . . sad sad
Your bastarrd daughter is next to follow suit.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
I will consider ibo president on 2 conditions:
-provided he won't repeat what happened in 1966. . .you know the biafra agitation thing.
-provided he won't sell nigeria to the highest bidder.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

-provided he won't repeat what happened in 1966. . .you know the biafra agitation thing.
Now that was dumb! What is the difference b/w what the present crop of leaders are doing with the nation and selling it to the highest bidder?! Corruption, my dear, is the highest bidder, and we've been sold out, FYI. So don't bandy that stereotype stuff about the Igbo and money. . .remember how OBJ's 3rd term agenda was botched, do you sincerely think that if David Mark had occupied that seat when Ken Nnamani did that OBJ's agenda wouldn't have pulled through?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2010
slap1:

Now that was dumb! What is the difference b/w what the present crop of leaders are doing with the nation and selling it to the highest bidder?! Corruption, my dear, is the highest bidder, and we've been sold out, FYI. So don't bandy that stereotype stuff about the Igbo and money. . .remember how OBJ's 3rd term agenda was botched, do you sincerely think that if David Mark had occupied that seat when Ken Nnamani did that OBJ's agenda wouldn't have pulled through?
Patiently waiting for your response to my first doubt. . .lol
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nchara: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2010
Bluetooth, the answer to your first question is that Yorubas are the ones who want out now. Read articles from NVS especially the one entitled Boarders of Odua or something like that. As for the second, every body knows that your people are the most corrupt Nigerians. Just ask a non Igbo(Hausa/Fulani, Edo, Calabar/Ijaw, etc) to avoid Yoruba-Igbo bias
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The main reason for the agitation was the percieved segregation/delibrate underdevelopment of the Igbo group(south east). Now, an Igbo president would address those issues with developing the region, not agitating for Biafra which, at the end of the day, might be an exercise in futility. Personally, I am not pro-Biafra.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 2:12am On Sep 06, 2010
slap1:

The main reason for the agitation was the percieved segregation/delibrate underdevelopment of the Igbo group(south east).

Even I know that wasnt the reason yall wanted to haul aszz with Niger-Deltan oil back in '66.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by EzeUche22(m): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Even I know that wasnt the reason yall wanted to haul aszz with Niger-Deltan oil back in '66.

We Igbos are the Niger Delta you FOOL!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2010
EzeUche22:

We Igbos are the Niger Delta you FOOL!

Based on the crap of a thread u created!? Tell that to Asari Dokubo!
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by chyz(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2010
Map of the Niger Delta:

Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2010
Are you guys really believing in these politicians? For all I care I won't vote an Igbo that think it's Igbo's turn to rule. I will vote any candidate that I'm convinced is credible. Nigeria is in your hands. If you allow this zoning to be etched on the walls of our democracy, we will perish in penury.  Look at the two coons promising 2015 to Igbos. If anything, We all know we are doomed if this two should ever go to Aso Rock again. Don't let perception/assumptions guide your emotions. Try to keep a free, open mind. To know how much these northerners really want to support Igbos, contest now. Have an Igbo candidate now and see how much they detest your guts.

In the shadows of ignorance hides strong beliefs and stubbornness. Only if truth could have such allies.

Akinmade Johnson.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 4:31am On Sep 06, 2010
9jaganja:

To know how much these northerners really want to support Igbos, contest now. Have an Igbo candidate now and see how much they detest your guts.

You need no rocket science to know that an Igbo candidate cannot be popular at this time that both the N and SS are in contention. In 2015 or 4 years later it would be if a northerner takes over in 2011. However, if jonathan rules in 2011, instead of a northerner, then it even elongates Igbo presidency for another 8 years after 2019 since the north must take over then.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by houvest: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2010
Akin-Egba:

For your memory upgrade: Otueke is in Ogbia, in Ijaw land, Bayelsa state. Plus could you kindly show us the so-called list that contains Jonathan as an Igbo man that Igbos want to specially mention? I know some Igbos like to claim everything on earth. This one will not wash though. Again, Ekpeye is not Ijaw.
Thanks but no need to be insultive. Just try and keep the discourse civil. It kills nobody.However you might know that on another thread "the true extent of Igboland", Many areas not hitherto classified as Igboland have been discovered to be such by the forumites. So Ogbia being in Bayelsa does not preclude them from being Igbo. Definitely Ekpeye is not Ijaw by your admission and is classified as an igbo sub ethnic group. Beaf has responded to your enquiry about the Ohaneze website so no need to belabour it.

EzeUche22:

Jonathan answers his father's name and his father is an Ijaw. Nor does Jonathan see himself as an Igbo so he will not be treated as such.
What If post civil war politics made the Jonathans distance themselves from their Igbo heritage as a survival strategy, does that make them non-Igbo?? Just asking.
I have friends from Isoko who tell me that their part of Isokoland can actually trace their origin to Mgbidi in Imo State and their grandparents spoke Igbo and did visit Mgbidi regularly but since after the civil war they did distance themselves from their Igbo origin for survival reasons and identified themselves as Isoko with other Isoko people. There are many other  Igbo groups that have been sadly made to play that  survival politics. It does not make them non-Igbo
I think the Ohaneze realizes this and therefore are going about identifying Igbo communities that have detached or made to detach from  the larger Igbo race. So Igbos should look again at GEJ and determine who he really is and whom his people are especially pre-civil war and determine whether to extend to him the right hand of fellowship lest they be found working against their own son.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2010
houvest:

Thanks but no need to be insultive. Just try and keep the discourse civil. It kills nobody.However you might know that on another thread the true extent of Igboland, Many areas not hitherto classified as Igboland have been discovered to be such by the forumites. So Ogbia being in Bayelsa does not preclude them from being Igbo. Definitely Ekpeye is not Ijaw by your admission and is classified as an igbo sub ethnic group.
What If post civil war politics made the Jonathans distance themselves from their Igbo heritage as a survival strategy, does that make them non-Igbo?? Just asking.
I have friends from Isoko who tell me that their part of Isokoland can actually trace their origin to Mgbidi in Imo State and their grandparents spoke Igbo and did visit Mgbidi regularly but since after the civil war they did distance themselves from their Igbo origin for survival reasons and identified themselves as Isoko with other Isoko people. There are many other Igbo groups that have been sadly made to play that survival politics. It does not make them non-Igbo
I think the Ohaneze realizes this and therefore are going about identifying Igbo communities that have detached or made to detach from the larger Igbo race. So Igbos should look again at GEJ and determine who he really is and whom his people are especially pre-civil war and determine whether to extend to him the right hand of fellowship lest they be found working against their own son.

Apologies if I sounded insultive. Was not intended. Ekpeye is not Ijaw but Jonathan is not Ekpeye either.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 06, 2010
Akin-Egba:

You need no rocket science to know that an Igbo candidate cannot be popular at this time that both the N and SS are in contention. In 2015 or 4 years later it would be if a northerner takes over in 2011. However, if jonathan rules in 2011, instead of a northerner, then it even elongates Igbo presidency for another 8 years after 2019 since the north must take over then.

Why is Nigeria even a nation if your forecast is true? I think ignorance should be called Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2010
9jaganja:

Why is Nigeria even a nation if your forecast is true? I think ignorance should be called Nigeria.
That is the nature of the beast (Nigeria).
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2010
Akin-Egba:

That is the nature of the beast (Nigeria).

Nigeria is not the beast; it is Nigerians supporting zoning and the quota system that are the beasts.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by AkinEgba: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2010
9jaganja:

Nigeria is not the beast; it is Nigerians supporting zoning and the quota system that are the beasts.

How can you ever run Nigeria without zoning and quota system? The Igbos and Yoruba will simply rule forever based on competence while the north will rule forever based on voting power. The median is zoning and federal character. Indeed Nigeria (and its competing multi-ethnicity) is the beast.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so yoruba can sell nigeria and igbos cannot? Bullsh!et,

Yoruba embezzle money, igbo man does the same thing na wahala? another bull shiiett

After yoruba don yama yama the country una dey find an igbo president to be a saint ? Bull shiiiet, u better pray i dont be president cos me i go loot too. Ah ah u chop ur own when it reach my turn u want me to turn to Pastor. Bleep that sh!eet Nigggga
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Based on the crap of a thread u created!? Tell that to Asari Dokubo!

Asari should come and tell me I shouldnt have the same right to the oil as him. I am from Delta state from my dads side and Rivers from my mom's side and an Igbo at that so eat that @$$hole
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You may as well tell me the reason.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2010
igbo boy:

so yoruba can sell nigeria and igbos cannot? Bullsh!et,

Yoruba embezzle money, igbo man does the same thing na wahala? another bull shiiett

After yoruba don yama yama the country una dey find an igbo president to be a saint ? Bull shiiiet, u better pray i dont be president cos me i go loot too. Ah ah u chop your own when it reach my turn u want me to turn to Pastor. bleep that sh!eet Nigggga
Nchara:

Bluetooth, the answer to your first question is that Yorubas are the ones who want out now. Read articles from NVS especially the one entitled Boarders of Odua or something like that. As for the second, every body knows that your people are the most corrupt Nigerians. Just ask a non Igbo(Hausa/Fulani, Edo, Calabar/Ijaw, etc) to avoid Yoruba-Igbo bias
Wow. . .so yoruba are the most corrupt in nigeria !!! Anayways,let me remind you guys that we produce the president only of recent while the north have produced several times and Zik was an ibo too.so there is no determinant to fashion out that obj regime is worse than all the northern regime including ironsi and zik altogether
slap1:

The main reason for the agitation was the percieved segregation/delibrate underdevelopment of the Igbo group(south east). Now, an Igbo president would address those issues with developing the region, not agitating for Biafra which, at the end of the day, might be an exercise in futility. Personally, I am not pro-Biafra.
Are you talking about segregation that might have occurred between 1960-1966,which led to the military coup or what.there was nothing like segregation when the ibo have zik as the president and the north produced balewa as the prime minister. . .why did yoruba not call that segregation or declare war.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2010
^So what gave rise to the agitation for Biafra?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2010
slap1:

^So what gave rise to the agitation for Biafra?
If other regions could have suffered the same segregation at that time too,i guess it was GREED that led to the agitation.
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by slap1(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2010
^Greed for what?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by Ibime(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2010
I would love for the Igbo to support the North in 2011 and then get gazumped in 2015. It seems things only start moving in Nigeria when Ndigbo is aggrieved. 2015 may just be the last straw that broke the camels back as the CIA predicted
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by saintchux(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2010
Ibime:

I would love for the Igbo to support the North in 2011 and then get gazumped in 2015. It seems things only start moving in Nigeria when Ndigbo is aggrieved. 2015 may just be the last straw that broke the camels back as the CIA predicted

I have been thinking and I want to ask this question? WILL IGBO MAN AS A PRESIDENT LEAVE OTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY AND CONCENTRATE ONLY ON IGBOLAND.?

Please let us see what they have for us as a nation. INNOSON in Nnewi needs electricity to not Igbo man as a president.

We need 2nd bridge across river niger not Igbo man as a president. We need oba airport operational, we need onitsha enugu road repaired, 9th mile - markudi road dualized not igbo man as a president.

I need food, security and shelter, not Igbo man.

Don't miss understand me. I will like an Igbo man to be president to provide all these not because it is Igbo turn to be president, but because they igbo man has the passion to do so.

Obama a well known son of a Kenyan immigrant won US election not because of of zoning US presidency to Afro-American, but because of what he can offer. If it is zoning, then Jesse Jackson and others that don't even know which part of Africa they can from should get it first.

None of these people have told us what they can offer. IBB & Atiku are busy saying it is north's turn. What can they offer the nation?
Re: Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku by bkbabe97y(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2010
igbo boy:

Asari should come and tell me I shouldnt have the same right to the oil as him. I am from Delta state from my dads side and Rivers from my mom's side and an Igbo at that so eat that @$$hole

Hercules, the internet is not the place to show ur might! I'm pretty sure Youre in Africa, I'm all the way in the United States, as such, ure in a better position to tell him who got more rights to the oil; I dont have to help u "tell him" nada! Remember to take ur own private army with u when going to state ur position. Oh, and remember to pick out ur casket and tell ur family what u want ur last attire to look like!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TUC Rejects New Electricity Tariffs ! / Multiple Tanker Accident At Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. 5 Killed / Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.