Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (78691 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
You just took those words right outta my mouth. I've come to realise that providing for a man is actually detrimental to both of you. Somehow, without intending to, he feels emasculated, suffocatingly indebted. Fresh air for him becomes being with a woman who he can provide for... with whom he can feel like a man. So no matter how wonderful you are, he'd either leave you or cheat on you.

Well said. Men love the god factor. They like to feel like they are your all, which is why after breakup...you don't hear them talk about how much they love you. Rather is is about what they did for you, the money they spent cheesy

Very few Naija men can last with a woman who doesn't depend on them. It is either they leave her for a beans seller or they will shrink her very worth. She would start walking on eggshells, trying not to bruise his ego.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

This is preposterous! Please, stop selling this ideology to people. It's a lie from the pit of hell.

LOL!! did you say ideology, preposterous ,really!! dear i just shared the bitter truth with you. pele
As a realist,its not about: how it should be, its alway about : how it is .
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Shaev7(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
To me I feel she was just fooling herself.. Men always know their choices whether akara seller or banker , sex or no sex, beauty or ugly. Just be who you are and try to study who your man is. It will be shameful if a woman thinks she can hold most men with sex you lack some things he needs...
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by tightpussy156: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
@ op you said u gave him ur ATM card, money,an sex.OK hear we go money is not everything the new beans seller gave him a better sex than you that is why he is going crazy with her.if another girl give him better sex than the beans seller, he will still go crazy for the new girl.that is it forget him an go make a life if not u go commit suicide.those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Conclusion and moral of the story..

"For a relationship of over five years? Men will always cheat..that's how they're wired!"
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by nuelzz04(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Ladies always paying guys bills on twitter but in real life we knw how dese things work.... That was how some people won election on twitter and didn't get 1 vote on election day �
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
For the lady to take to Twitter to blow whistle of what she did for a man shows how lousy she is

There's something most ladies don't understand.. You cant be financially independent yet you will be rubbing it on the face on your man. That relationship will not just work.. For a man to fall for an ewa agoyin girl simply means the lady needs to critically examine herself.. It could just be that her attitude or behavioural pattern issues

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by suratwo62: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
grad2012:
May he wasn't into her in the first place.

But wait beans seller, may be she used diabolical means cause am a little confused.

How can you see such a beautiful, responsible n down to earth woman who even gives you her salary and leave her for a beans seller.

I don't think it's normal and in fact she shouldn't even cry about a guy like that because if eventually no diabolical means was involved to separate both of them by the beans seller then he isn't worth the stress.

It is well o some men and their weird taste.

That Beans Seller is a Business Woman, an Entreprenuer a GO Getter. Get off your High Horse. The Beans Seller is a Human Being

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by jetson06: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2019
From the look of your profile pictures you look skinny meaning you have no ass. I am pretty sure the ewa agoyin seller has a truck load of ass. No man wants to waste his long preek on a bag of bones. Grow some ass and woman up sister, the world is not over.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by cynacob25: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2019
I dated a girl for about 7yrs and barely 2month into the serious relationship she told me she was raped 2 years back. I believe and continue with her, often time she will receive calls from a guy for over 5min and recently she told me she had sex mistakenly with another guy in hotel which lasted for 15min. That if she is married it wouldn't have happened. This is a lady i spent my life for to get OND from yabatech. So it happens to both male and female around the world.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Derajeth(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2019
She has already dumped him,so why is she reporting him again?Move on girl!! You've played your part in his life,allow the beans seller to play hers too.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
And after all these you can't cook beans.
Girl got beans skill.
She gave him the beans way. While you while away your time on Twitter and IG.
Fear well cooked beans bro.
If Esau could sell his birthright for a portion of porridge yam beans. Who are you kwanu?
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Bigchristo: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Food is the easiest way to a mans heart sister you gAve him your salary and ATM the seller gave him bread n beans y’all contributed �
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Deepthoughts: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A beautiful Nigerian Twitter user, O Happiness @OHappiness3 has narrated her heartbreaking experience in the hands of her ex boyfriend, a man she gave her all for but who later cheated on her with a Togolese girl that sells beans and bread.

Hear her out:

"I dated a guy once that my salary account ATM card is always with him, we broke up when I found out he was cheating on me with a Togolese girl that sells beans n bread."

"I was faithful to him.

I gave 101% into the relationship.

I was good both In bed and other room.

I trusted him with everything.

Most of you don't understand what this means!!"

"For a relationship of over five years? Men will always cheat..that's how they're wired!"

What do you think?

See Photos here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-gave-my-boyfriend-my-salary-atm-card.html
Let me tell you one bitter truth,that bean seller's 'engine' has more compression than yours,take it or leave it.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by redarrr(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
re u sure u gave him evritin because i know it was beans and bread that made him sleep wit her....simply means u dint have his time....
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by generationz(f): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Quality20:
As a man u feel comfortable with a lady who feels she owes u everything , but how can a man feel comfortable when he feels indebted to a lady he calls his wife or girlfriend. Presently im in such a relationship, with a girl from a rich family and I'm not really comfortable, I can't dump her but yet wish she leaves for a man from with a silver spoon

you are very correct.

stop receiving favours from her and end the relationship

You don't have to lead her on with " I love you " " you stood by me when I was down" etc

I have learnt that no matter how much a woman does for a man in a relationship if he isn't the one doing more he will find a lady that he will spend his small change and who will treat him like her saviour .

women don't understand this trick and thus treat their boyfriends like their sons

The last thing a man wants is a girlfriend that acts like his parents. Reminding him every time of what she has done for him and how he owes her.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
OmoEpe:

When will women come to understand that the fact that a man has sex with other women doesn't mean he loves you less. That's just the way he's wired. He was just catching his fun. A man scripturally isn't designed to be monogamous in sexual issues.

Curse me as much as you like but monogamous sexual relationships aren't a man's thing and sex for a man isn't a sign of love he has sex with his penis and loves with his heart both are exclusively independent of each other.

Forget about our confused feminism advocate. Feminism is a demonic contraption designed to upturn God's order for creation. A woman is designed to be sexually monogamous that's why the vagina is hidden while a man on the other hand has his penis as a protrusion that precedes him.

Wether you like it or not is your headache but that's God's original intent for both sexes.

Hug the nearest transformer if this truth upsets you or better still lead a violent overthrow of God from His throne

The day a woman learns that infidelity in men is the most stupid and senseless reason for ending a committed relationship or marriage that day is the beginning of her happiness and fulfilment In Life

The word infidelity isn't designed for men because they weren't made to be exclusive it's a feminine description having no bearing on the male folks

Sarah gave her slave to Abraham, none of our patriarch in the Faith was monogamous in nature where then did monogamy finds it's way into Christianity?

Babe you have lost a gem for your feminism colonised state of mind

Dude, I ain't no feminist. Don't call me that.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Well said. Men love the god factor. They like to feel like they are your all, which is why after breakup...you don't hear them talk about how much they love you. Rather is is about what they did for you, the money they spent cheesy

Very few Naija men can last with a woman who doesn't depend on them. It is either they leave her for a beans seller or they will shrink her very worth. She would start walking on eggshells, trying not to bruise his ego.

@Bolded. Quite true. You can't win with some men.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
abula112:

This lie is what men use to scam girls, the question is how will they feel if the girl claims to love them and cheats for fun,, dat would be labelled hoe. In relationship commitment is the key, if not what is the koko.

God bless you!
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Can we hear his own story?
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by irumole1975: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Michelle55:
There's no actual manual in keeping a man.. Sex doesn't keep a man nor make him stay glued to you. A man that truly loves and respect you will always stick to you.
Let's stop making relationships all about sex..

Baby, why is it that you dont have common sense?

Why is it that you talk with you brain in your ass?

Are you this stupid?

Don't quote, otherwise.....................
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hmmmmm why beans seller though, could it be that her beans was very sweet? Or she was shaking bumbum aggressively while selling her beans.

Those women hawking beans and yam cannot be trusted oh, remember that bread seller, now model?
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
All those bread and beans sellers dey always carry beta boobi and nyansh
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by chikeorji123(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michelle55:
There's no actual manual in keeping a man.. Sex doesn't keep a man nor make him stay glued to you. A man that truly loves and respect you will always stick to you.
Let's stop making relationships all about sex..

U have a point.we need only respect.. that's all.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Artistree: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Another Naive comment. Why do ladies think sex has anything to do with class? have you see a typical togo girl before? infact i have always believed Mercy Johnson has Togo blood.

A man is visual and it has nada to do with class which is why you see big men sleeping with maids. What a man sees in a woman is not class but sexual features and as long as that lady has what he wants its a done deal.

No matter how highly placed i am,if my wife gets a maid with a very beautiful boobs i will simply ask her to sack her and get one with a less attractive b..bs. Don't preach decency to me...every man has what he loves most in a woman in terms of sexual features and the best he can do is avoid getting close to a lady with such feature.

What i hate is a man that has no taste but will sleep with any lady regardless. And as i wrote, any lady who leaves her marriage because her husband cheats on her is the most naive lady on earth cos her suffering just start....9 out of 10 men will cheat on you so except you dont want to be with a man ever again,it makes no sense leaving your marriage for another lady to search for a faithful man that you may never ever come across.

If 9 out of 10 cheat, I'll marry the 1 that doesn't.
The bible allows for divorce on the ground of adultery so stop shaming women who decide to leave an adulterous man.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Toks2008(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Artistree:

The bible allows for divorce on the ground of adultery so stop shaming women who decide to leave an adulterous man.

First and foremost...the bible never gave the woman any instruction to divorce so go back to your bible and read again.

If your idea is marrying a faithful man then be ready to remain single forever.

Nativity kee you
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Toks2008(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Artistree:

To further widen your understanding please read this thread that made front page few sometime ago.

I wonder what pastors are preaching these days.

https://www.nairaland.com/3384570/does-god-permit-woman-divorce
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Artistree: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toks2008:

To further widen your understanding please read this thread that made front page few sometime ago.

I wonder what pastors are preaching these days.

https://www.nairaland.co m/3384570/does-god-permit-woman-divorce
The topic alone is misleading and contrary to what I know from the bible. I didn't bother reading but lemme clearly state that the bible didn't specify who should get divorced...man or woman.
God simply said an innocemt partner is free to divorce an adulterous partner and remarry.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Artistree: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toks2008:

First and foremost...the bible never gave the woman any instruction to divorce so go back to your bible and read again.

If your idea is marrying a faithful man then be ready to remain single forever.

Nativity kee you
I am not single toks2008 and pls watch your tongue...I've known you on here for many years and trust me, you wouldn't wanna indulge me with insults.
Stop it this minute...I don't owe you anything...yes I married a very good man that would never raise his voice, hand or even cheat on me.
Shove your negative opinion down your throat and be civil...there are a million and one faithful men out there and yes, I am married to one of them.
Peace out!
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Toks2008(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Artistree:

The topic alone is misleading and contrary to what I know from the bible. I didn't bother reading but lemme clearly state that the bible didn't specify who should get divorced...man or woman.
God simply said an innocemt partner is free to divorce an adulterous partner and remarry.

One thing I have come to realize in life is that we never stop learning except we believe we know it all.

If you refuse to read then I leave you to your dogma.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Toks2008(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Artistree:

I am not single toks2008 and pls watch your tongue...I've known you on here for many years and trust me, you wouldn't wanna indulge me with insults.
Stop it this minute...I don't owe you anything...yes I married a very good man that would never raise his voice, hand or even cheat on me.
Shove your negative opinion down your throat and be civil...there are a million and one faithful men out there and yes, I am married to one of them.
Peace out!

I am not surprised at your emotional outburst so I will let it pass.

You auoted me wrongly but you got emotional with my response.

I'm too mature to banter words with you. My point is clear...9 out of 10 men will cheat and if you think you have gotten yourself one out of the ten kudos.

But I stand on my word. ONLY NAIVE WOMAN WILL EXPECT SEXUAL FAITHFULLNESS FROM HER HUSBAND AND ONLY A CLUELESS LADY WILL BASE HER MARITAL HAPPINESS ON THE FAITHFULLNESS OF HER HUSBAND......AND FINALLY, ONLY A FOOLISH WOMAN WILL LEAVE HER MARRIAGE COS HER HUSBAND CHEATS ON HER.

LET THIS RING A BELL IN YOU.Have a great week.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by bukas15(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Victoria25:
Ooh....not even a high class Chic,
mehn.. the guy is wicked and also doesn't have respect for you.
i have seen you that is high classed. Make use of your brain small. She may be low classed according to you, but that she is selling beans doest limit her intellectual capabilities.sto looking down on others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.