Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Hate Housework And Cooking - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Housework And Cooking (10311 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Sharing Housework Leads To More Sex / I Hate Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by ebonyvibe(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
thanks abbey
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by lastpage: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2010
@outstrp
The funny thing is that people are insulting her and did not even read what she wrote.
Pretty much everybody on the [size=16pt]Lastpage[/size] that insulted her is mentally unstable[/color] because you don't even know what she wrote and you are running your mouth. okpo
Tufiakwa!
Wetin concern me (Lastpage) in this matter? Mentally whuut? Unstable? like he smokes Ganja cry cry cry

I dont even drink coffee,walahi! shocked

Back to stability now,
Lots of Poster have said well. "Balance" is the key word. For the women folk raking at some men, let me ask them: What would you have advised/responded if it was the man that leaves home at 5am and comes in at 10:30pm?
Wouldn't have called him an "absent father"?
Wouldn't some N/landers have even opined that he could be using the work as an excuse and that he takes time off to commit "sin"  grin after work? (naah, not that kind of sin, you duutty minded fella, l mean beer-parlour and pepper soup kind of sin grin )

In my own opinion, the man should be ready to provide for the family needs such that the wifey working is not "out of financial need" and therefore not a do-or-die affair but "out of self fulfillment and to ward -off idleness".
If that be the case then any job longer than 8am-5;00pm is toast.
I will even suggest that she discuss with her hubby about setting her up in private business such that she can breeze-in and out at anytime, to attend to family needs.
Okay, the "women liberation" movement dont give a hoot, its all about "power and competition" with the menfolk

To eventhink the children are in boarding school!? Wetin, abeg, "dont work hard, work SMART" otherwise l will suggest you become a mason (bricklayer) grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Save The Vagina (pics) / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / Checkout The Hottest Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.