Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio (6106 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Meet Virgin Taneish Simpson-jamaican Goddess ! / Omolola Is The Luck Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
190, do you want a fight from your wife Omo? I don't want trouble-O, watch yourself! grin grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by CorkyJoe: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
MOBO444, hello sir!! actualy, SA GODDESSS is actualy from Sudan!!! wink
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^
everywhere has been in peace till he just came back IN again~
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^sudan? Pmplmao!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by CorkyJoe: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
am a lover, not a fighter

yea by the way,,, SA GODDESS is from Sudan, not Nigeria wink
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^@Cork, why from sudan? Is she not your wife on here again?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am only going to answer these questions to wet your already dry sense of humour

1: Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married.  - Engaged  cool
2: How beautiful and where are they based.- fine enuf for my boyfwend nigeria
3: How come they always online on Nairaland romance section [Do they need romance).-cos am presently on break and errwhere on this forum
                                                                                                     except religion and career and oops yea health am not sick like you

4: How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be. - Am older than sixteen but not up to 25  cheesy yea i know too smart for my age  cheesy
5: Have they ever earned an income all their live. - yea i do earn my income
6: Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?- yes and it was gooood  wink
7: How much do they love the Black Brother? - very much wont touch an albino with a long pole
8: How come we don’t know their real names?- even 190 knows my name,
9: How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff? - Duh !! i have intimacy tongue
10: How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgement? -i av posted my pictures here times without number
11: How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it.- 18 and yea i loved it  cheesy
12: Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother?- no i do the abusing grin
13: How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be.- very very sexy if you doubt ask my boyfwend hez a nairalander too  grin
14: How educated are they really. - very very educated too. . . matter of fact over education dey worry me  grin
15: How come they all have fancy nice name. - i wear glasses dumbo
16: How long was the last time they did the dirty (Any reply will do)- not in a while explains my cheeky attitude dese days  cheesy
17: How deep is the secret they are hiding? - no secrets am an open textbook
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Kelvinj(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
Haha Tot u were banned
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by CorkyJoe: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
Nah bro,  Googles is now the chooosen one.

I love her like Bread & egg tongue
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2010
Kelvinj:

Haha Tot u were banned

i wasnt aware of the thread a friend of mine just told me about it and i was like woot woot,  cheesy

won le to now  grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^@googles, u sef get time o!, na u and mobo suppose marry unaself but my own concern is to upload ur real pix here basic.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Kelvinj(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
googles:

i wasnt aware of the thread a friend of mine just told me about it and i was like woot woot,  cheesy

won le to now  grin
Haha Ok, i love the answers But are they all true? Esp the relationship status
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by CorkyJoe: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
SA GODDESSS, darlin did u say u waz goin to upload your sweet picture? The Matako?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Orikinla:

The Romance Board is the only place most of these characters can express themselves, except Mama Gee who has been active on Politics and other boards. The fringe element called "googles" has issues from her unfulfilled affairs and she seems to have been abused. She has been stalking me.
I set a trap for her and she fell right into it and got EXPOSED.  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see this retard !!! because i scattered your already empty nut of a head you wan die  grin

who abused you ? must be santa claus  grin grin grin  dude i will beat you hands down from here till thy kingdom come

you and I are no match. . . . I will always be wat you wish to be and never can be alright ?

googles, stalk a three-headed Cerberus like you i'd rather shoot my left chesticle  cheesy

Get a beffiting burial since you have no befitting life  grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^@googles, u sef get time o!, na u and mobo suppose marry unaself but my own concern is to upload your real pix here basic.

i av done dat alot of times. . . .and alot of guys on here know wat i look like  smiley

yea and i only answered cos i have nothing to hide am as real as real can get

Kelvinj:

Haha Ok, i love the answers But are they all true? Esp the relationship status

yea very true. . . . my engagement is tentative but am in a relationship sha a very loving one at dat
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Moralistli(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, so you refuse to believe I am not Nigerian, Chineke, you are one hard-headed man!

One night stand, LOL, make I think about that one for a sec!

I was 16 years ago but still looking fresh like a 15 year old

Experience about "bed stuff" - think genius, use your brain for a second!

I am hot dude, I am HOT and educated. I work and make my own money!

I was $$$$ when i started doing "it"

I have a fancy screen name because I am a real Goddess

Don't be a fool, is anyone else using their real name here. . . . . . . . .

It is black men like you who abuse women because they take them as nothing but sex objects!

NOTE I am only responding because I find this amusing and AGAIN, I am not NIGERIAN!

What a sharp lady. Most probably a South African. Got me right ne?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by CorkyJoe: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
and by the way, SA GODDESS is white and proud!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank God say Nor be female Nairalander's ask me these questions where i for HIDE~[/size]
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Mobinga: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am only going to answer these questions to wet your already dry sense of humour
She has a boyfriend and its
Yours Truly :: Mobinga smiley
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
@googles, thats cool maybe its because i never enter romance section before to know you and i like you real name sha!, "na lag u dey stay"?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Moralistli(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, so you refuse to believe I am not Nigerian, Chineke, you are one hard-headed man!  

One night stand, LOL, make I think about that one for a sec!  

I was 16 years ago but still looking fresh like a 15 year old  

Experience about "bed stuff" - think genius, use your brain for a second!  

I am hot dude, I am HOT and educated.  I work and make my own money!

I was $$$$ when i started doing "it"      

I have a fancy screen name because I am a real Goddess        

Don't be a fool, is anyone else using their real name here. . . .  . . . . .

It is black men like you who abuse women because they take them as nothing but sex objects!  

NOTE I am only responding because I find this amusing and AGAIN, I am not NIGERIAN!

Real Goddess indeed. What a smart display of an IQ?
Mennnn, some women are damn funky!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
**Tosinville slaps mobinga across the face** ouch!!! O nbé
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tosinville:

@googles, thats cool maybe its because i never enter romance section before to know you and i like you real name sha!, "na lag u dey stay"?

^^
Tostin Tosin wan stat for googles body~

@Googles (Clears throat)
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by foyeks2001(f): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
@poster
yanga sleep , u go wake-am
palava u dey find and palava u go get, if mama-gee gbam u , i no dey oo
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
Well well well, what do we have there. It appears to be the pathetic rambling of mumu MOBO444. So you think that you can use this little Q & A as means of control?? You're here telling us [Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, and Tpiah] that you might stop this bashing if we answer you question eh? I know that regardless of what I say you will never change you idiotic way. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, wisen MOBO444, WISEN UP!!! I can see why you say that us 7 women "interest" you--After all it must be hard for you to know that there are women out there who are willing and able to stand up to the dimwitted articles [if that's what you wanna call them] that you write. I know it kills you to know that despite your ignorant and lack of respect that there are women who refuse to let your idiotic beliefs get the best of them. When I first read your post, I couldn't help but laugh at how your sitting here demanding an answer as though we owe you something. If my reply to this nonsense that you posted isn't sufficient to your liking and you continue to bash my Nigerian sisters, I will make sure that you will never hear the end of this. You sicken me!!! You are nothing more than an insecure coward who hides behind a user name because you   know that in real life you a pathetic soul. Unlike you, I am not afraid to show people who I really am. The woman that I present to Nairaland in these threads is the same woman who walks the streets on [size=13pt]Brooklyn[/size] with her head held high and a mind of her own. As I've told you before, come out from whatever prehistoric cave your living and step into the 21st century!!! I am your equal and should be treated as such. I don't who where your hatred and lack of sense stems from but wherever it is, you need to cut the lifeline to it. It WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!! At this point, I would like to say that I'm done chastising you and your ignorant ways but I'm not. Just as you've asked us questions, at some point in time, I will ask [or as you've done, demand that you answer my questions]. If you truly were sincere about about your possible apology to Nigerian women, then I suggest you apologize to EACH and EVERY woman that you've ever disrespected both on and off of Nairaland.

Later u would say u are not the one that i keep emailing on FACEBOOK,why are u denying urself~ undecided
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by adagz01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
MOBO444,I know say u b chairman but abeg remove INKED_NERD from the list of people like mama-gee & co because she is a good gurl.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by tpiah: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
MOBO444:

Please I am based in Western Europe and I am writing a conclusive and extensive article on the Black Nigeria women and I am presently researching these (7) ladies on Nairaland (they interest me), I want some question answered from these 7 Nigeria Black ladies listed above on Nairaland, ASAP, PLEASE IF THESE LADIES DONT REPLY I WILL KEEP ON PASTING DEGRADING COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIA BLACK WOMEN, THATS A PROMISE (They now have a chance to come clean with me once and for all and I might even apologise for previous post on Nairaland).

1: Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married. Yes, am currently engaged to a guy. Been through a couple of marriages.
2: How beautiful and where are they based. Not so beautiful and based in oceana
3: How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (Do they need romance). I have a weight problem so i find it easier to live out my fantasies in romance section. After all if i no fit get am in real life, i fit get am online..
4: How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be. No, i'm not sweet 16. Closer to sweet 61.
5: Have they ever earned an income all their live. No.
6: Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently? Yes, plenty of one night stands.The guys never called back though, much to my disappointment. Maybe the s.ex was bad.Quite embarassing.
7: How much do they love the Black Brother? Greatest show on earth.
8: How come we don’t know their real names? Add the right vowels to the t and p in my user id and you have it.
9: How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff? from my fantasies and mills & boon, etc
10: How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgement? check my former id tpia. (tpia with a dot). Its there.
11: How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it. 28. Didnt get good feedback from the guy, so lets move on
12: Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother? all the time especially on nl. Check the threads of someone calling himself mobo444
13: How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be. I am as hot as i want to be on the web. If you see halle berry, you've practically seen me
14: How educated are they really. i have a phd in typing
15: How come they all have fancy nice name. just one of those things. E dey annoy you?
16: How long was the last time they did the dirty (Any reply will do) about 5 hours or so
17: How deep is the secret they are hiding? quite deep

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_Nerd, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, Tpiah: we need ANSWERS.

hope you know your own thread is coming up someday?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
@sa.goddess, i'm sorry if i hv offend u in anyway, the hennessy i'm sipping right here in a compound bar can't let me see myself not to talk of seein someone's name thru d phone but lets blame it on mobo, he's the nuisance and you're the goddess **Tosinville slaps mobo444 across the face** ouch!!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
Well well well, what do we have there. It appears to be the pathetic rambling of mumu MOBO444. So you think that you can use this little Q & A as means of control?? You're here telling us [Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, and Tpiah] that you might stop this bashing if we answer your questions eh? I know that regardless of what I say you will never change you idiotic way. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, wisen MOBO444, WISEN UP!!! I can see why you say that us 7 women "interest" you--After all it must be hard for you to know that there are women out there who are willing and able to stand up to the dimwitted articles [if that's what you wanna call them] that you write. I know it kills you to know that despite your ignorant and lack of respect that there are women who refuse to let your idiotic beliefs get the best of them. When I first read your post, I couldn't help but laugh at how your sitting here demanding an answer as though we owe you something. If my reply to this nonsense that you posted isn't sufficient to your liking and you continue to bash my Nigerian sisters, I will make sure that you will never hear the end of this. You sicken me!!! You are nothing more than an insecure coward who hides behind a user name because you know that in real life you a pathetic soul. Unlike you, I am not afraid to show people who I really am. The woman that I present to Nairaland in these threads is the same woman who walks the streets on Brooklyn with her head held high and a mind of her own. As I've told you before, come out from whatever prehistoric cave your living and step into the 21st century!!! I am your equal and should be treated as such. I don't who where your hatred and lack of sense stems from but wherever it is, you need to cut the lifeline to it. It WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!! At this point, I would like to say that I'm done chastising you and your ignorant ways but I'm not. Just as you've asked us questions, at some point in time, I will ask [or as you've done, demand that you answer my questions]. If you truly were sincere about about your possible apology to Nigerian women, then I suggest you apologize to EACH and EVERY woman that you've ever disrespected both on and off of Nairaland.

1. Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married?
No, I do not have a serious relationship.

2. How beautiful and where are they based?
In my opinion, I think I am a beautiful women [both inside and out] regardless of societal beliefs.

3. How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (do they need romance)?
I am online on Nairaland because I like to talk to others and exchange ideas so whether I post on the romance section or any other section is irrelevant--After all, this is a forum. Are we not here to here to talk and engage one another no matter who ignorant some of use may be.

4. How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be?
If you look at posts that I've written on some threads on Nairaland you would know that I have NEVER claimed to be 16 yrs old. I am 21 yrs old.

5. Have they ever earned an income all their live?
I haven't earned an income all life but I have earned an income before [once again if you had looked at other posts you would know that].

6. Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?
No, I have never had a one night stand in Nigeria. If you had looked at my profile you would know that I currently live in New York.

7. How much do they love the Black Brother?
I love my black brothers dearly. Again, if you noticed in one of the threads I posted then perhaps you'd know that.

swiftycool:

Inked_nerd, I think i like you, the way u stand your ground arguing 4 many guilty ones who dare not speak lipsrsealed , its quite honourable. I respect you 4 this.

But now lets face facts, based on the Most theory, If your brother or a friend were to choose to pitch a tent in a place where most girls around were leeches e.g Naija or he had a choice of choosing another place to pitch were just some are leeches e.g Ghana. Wont u advise him it would be a lot safer to pitch in where it would be a lot easier to find a Non-Leech.

This rationale is what is causing more and more guys deviating if they can to find true love amongst other nations of better bred girls, mind u many only keep going 4 their Naija girls to uphold tradition, if they have no choice/opportunity, or if they found that needle in an haystack which is verrry verrry diffficult as u rightly said.

Well, as dumb as my brother is [sometimes] he would never let someone [whether male or female] use him. I always advise my brother to always be aware of everyone no matter who that person is. The advice I give him in not limited to him alone. I give this same advice to my sister as well. I understand what you are saying and I have a feeling you and I will never really see eye to eye on this issue, so all that's left here is to agree to disagree. Please try to understand where I'm coming from when I write, because it truly does hurt to see my Nigerian brothers talk about my sisters in that manner. This is not an attack against you as a Nigerian man. I know a lot of men on this forum think I'm some man hating woman but I'm not. I love my Nigerian brothers dearly and would come to their defense if an issue like this arose. Had this been an issue about Nigerian men doing 419, not only would I come to the defense of my Nigerian brothers but I would have defended my Nigerian men to the fullest. I try to look at things from different perspectives before taking an idea and running with it. How do you think it makes me feel as a woman when people like MOBO444 and Mr Cork are constantly talking about my sisters [and brothers] in a negative manner? I come from a long line of strong and independent woman and I'll be damned if anyone speaks of my sisters in a negative manner. I do understand that there are women out there that do hurt men--There are men that do the same to women but that is no reason to sit and point fingers in this manner. It happens to everyone [some more than others]. I can understand if you disagree, everyone has their own opinion.

8. How come we don’t know their real names?
You don't know my real name because it is none of your business. Do I ask you what your real name?! Have you asked other members what their real name are?

9. How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff?
I don't know a lot about romance. I'm still young and learning but with time I have learned to apply my experiences in life to how I conduct myself both off and on Nairalalnd.

10. How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgment?
You want to know how soon? I'll tell you how soon--Never. That's how soon. When you join nairaland do you not have the option to post a picture? I have chosen to exercise my options by not post a picture. I am here to discuss ideas not have to do an online pageant.

11. How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it?
I will not tell you the exact age that I lost my virginity but I will tell you that I was of legal age when it happened. And yes, I ENJOYED it

12. Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother?
No, I have never been abused by a black brother. My father always told me that a black brother who harms a sister isn't really a brother to begin with. The same goes for women as well.

13. How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be?
I don't see how that is relevant to anything but I'll answer anyway. In my opinion, I think that I am a sexy woman. My mind is sexy, my humor is sexy, my athletic skills is sexy. You're probably wondering why I didn't say my body is sexy--that is because there is more to me than my body.

14. How educated are they really?
I am well educated. I am currently a student.

15. How come they all have fancy nice name?
I don't know. I guess we're just creative women.

16. How long was the last time they did the dirty (any reply will do)?
I don't understand why you call it "the dirty" since it is as natural as breathing. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know because your question isn't specific enough.

17. How deep is the secret they are hiding?
I have no inhibitions so there are not secrets for me to hide. Try asking yourself this question.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
OMFG moderators, why is my original post getting deleted? Did I violate a rule or something??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

She Broke My Heart! / Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.