Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio (6107 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Meet Virgin Taneish Simpson-jamaican Goddess ! / Omolola Is The Luck Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OMFG moderators, why is my original post getting deleted? Did I violate a rule or something??

Stop postin else u'll be banned
Its the robot, !
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
--190--:

Stop postin else u'll be banned
Its the robot, !

Then how am I supposed to reply to the rubbish that mumu posted?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by yme1(f): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
Well well well, what do we have there. It appears to be the pathetic rambling of mumu MOBO444. So you think that you can use this little Q & A as means of control?? You're here telling us [Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, and Tpiah] that you might stop this bashing if we answer your questions eh? I know that regardless of what I say you will never change you idiotic way. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, wisen MOBO444, WISEN UP!!! I can see why you say that us 7 women "interest" you--After all it must be hard for you to know that there are women out there who are willing and able to stand up to the dimwitted articles [if that's what you wanna call them] that you write. I know it kills you to know that despite your ignorant and lack of respect that there are women who refuse to let your idiotic beliefs get the best of them. When I first read your post, I couldn't help but laugh at how your sitting here demanding an answer as though we owe you something. If my reply to this nonsense that you posted isn't sufficient to your liking and you continue to bash my Nigerian sisters, I will make sure that you will never hear the end of this. You sicken me!!! You are nothing more than an insecure coward who hides behind a user name because you know that in real life you a pathetic soul. Unlike you, I am not afraid to show people who I really am. The woman that I present to Nairaland in these threads is the same woman who walks the streets on Brooklyn with her head held high and a mind of her own. As I've told you before, come out from whatever prehistoric cave your living and step into the 21st century!!! I am your equal and should be treated as such. I don't who where your hatred and lack of sense stems from but wherever it is, you need to cut the lifeline to it. It WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!! At this point, I would like to say that I'm done chastising you and your ignorant ways but I'm not. Just as you've asked us questions, at some point in time, I will ask [or as you've done, demand that you answer my questions]. If you truly were sincere about about your possible apology to Nigerian women, then I suggest you apologize to EACH and EVERY woman that you've ever disrespected both on and off of Nairaland.

1. Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married?
No, I do not have a serious relationship.

2. How beautiful and where are they based?
In my opinion, I think I am a beautiful women [both inside and out] regardless of societal beliefs.

3. How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (do they need romance)?
I am online on Nairaland because I like to talk to others and exchange ideas so whether I post on the romance section or any other section is irrelevant--After all, this is a forum. Are we not here to here to talk and engage one another no matter who ignorant some of use may be.

4. How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be?
If you look at posts that I've written on some threads on Nairaland you would know that I have NEVER claimed to be 16 yrs old. I am 21 yrs old.

5. Have they ever earned an income all their live?
I haven't earned an income all life but I have earned an income before [once again if you had looked at other posts you would know that].

6. Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?
No, I have never had a one night stand in Nigeria. If you had looked at my profile you would know that I currently live in New York.

7. How much do they love the Black Brother?
I love my black brothers dearly. Again, if you noticed in one of the threads I posted then perhaps you'd know that.

Quote from: swiftycool on August 24, 2010, 09:56 AM
Inked_nerd, I think i like you, the way u stand your ground arguing 4 many guilty ones who dare not speak , its quite honourable. I respect you 4 this.

But now lets face facts, based on the Most theory, If your brother or a friend were to choose to pitch a tent in a place where most girls around were leeches e.g Naija or he had a choice of choosing another place to pitch were just some are leeches e.g Ghana. Wont u advise him it would be a lot safer to pitch in where it would be a lot easier to find a Non-Leech.

This rationale is what is causing more and more guys deviating if they can to find true love amongst other nations of better bred girls, mind u many only keep going 4 their Naija girls to uphold tradition, if they have no choice/opportunity, or if they found that needle in an haystack which is verrry verrry diffficult as u rightly said.

Well, as dumb as my brother is [sometimes] he would never let someone [whether male or female] use him. I always advise my brother to always be aware of everyone no matter who that person is. The advice I give him in not limited to him alone. I give this same advice to my sister as well. I understand what you are saying and I have a feeling you and I will never really see eye to eye on this issue, so all that's left here is to agree to disagree. Please try to understand where I'm coming from when I write, because it truly does hurt to see my Nigerian brothers talk about my sisters in that manner. This is not an attack against you as a Nigerian man. I know a lot of men on this forum think I'm some man hating woman but I'm not. I love my Nigerian brothers dearly and would come to their defense if an issue like this arose. Had this been an issue about Nigerian men doing 419, not only would I come to the defense of my Nigerian brothers but I would have defended my Nigerian men to the fullest. I try to look at things from different perspectives before taking an idea and running with it. How do you think it makes me feel as a woman when people like MOBO444 and Mr Cork are constantly talking about my sisters [and brothers] in a negative manner? I come from a long line of strong and independent woman and I'll be damned if anyone speaks of my sisters in a negative manner. I do understand that there are women out there that do hurt men--There are men that do the same to women but that is no reason to sit and point fingers in this manner. It happens to everyone [some more than others]. I can understand if you disagree, everyone has their own opinion.

8. How come we don’t know their real names?
You don't know my real name because it is none of your business. Do I ask you what your real name?! Have you asked other members what their real name are?

9. How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff?
I don't know a lot about romance. I'm still young and learning but with time I have learned to apply my experiences in life to how I conduct myself both off and on Nairalalnd.

10. How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgment?
You want to know how soon? I'll tell you how soon--Never. That's how soon. When you join nairaland do you not have the option to post a picture? I have chosen to exercise my options by not post a picture. I am here to discuss ideas not have to do an online pageant.

11. How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it?
I will not tell you the exact age that I lost my virginity but I will tell you that I was of legal age when it happened. And yes, I ENJOYED it

12. Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother?
No, I have never been abused by a black brother. My father always told me that a black brother who harms a sister isn't really a brother to begin with. The same goes for women as well.

13. How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be?
I don't see how that is relevant to anything but I'll answer anyway. In my opinion, I think that I am a sexy woman. My mind is sexy, my humor is sexy, my athletic skills is sexy. You're probably wondering why I didn't say my body is sexy--that is because there is more to me than my body.

14. How educated are they really?
I am well educated. I am currently a student.

15. How come they all have fancy nice name?
I don't know. I guess we're just creative women.

16. How long was the last time they did the dirty (any reply will do)?
I don't understand why you call it "the dirty" since it is as natural as breathing. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know because your question isn't specific enough.

17. How deep is the secret they are hiding?
I have no inhibitions so there are not secrets for me to hide. Try asking yourself this question
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^hey madam!, with your pic you're done no need to reply the mobo who just want some attention on here.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Then how am I supposed to reply to the rubbish that mumu posted?

seperate them and copy paste what u wrong like 3 different times,
since its damn long but i read everything doug..
besides nerd,u are so funny esp on fb, why u refusin 2 add me~
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by yme1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OMFG moderators, why is my original post getting deleted? Did I violate a rule or something??
because it is damn too long  cheesy
i helped you copied and paste too but was also taken off because over longness dey worry ur post grin
you can post by spliting it tho
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
y me:

because it is damn too long  cheesy
i helped you copied and paste too but was also taken off because over longness dey worry your post grin
you can post by spliting it tho

Oh ok, I see. Thank you very much.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
(laughing and sniffling)
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
Well well well, what do we have here? It appears to be the pathetic rambling of mumu MOBO444. So you think that you can use this little Q & A as means of control?? You're here telling us [Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, and Tpiah] that you might stop this bashing if we answer your questions eh? I know that regardless of what I say you will never change you idiotic ways. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, wisen MOBO444, WISEN UP!!! I can see why you say that us 7 women "interest" you--After all it must be hard for you to know that there are women out there who are willing and able to stand up to the dimwitted articles [if that's what you wanna call them] that you write. I know it kills you to know that despite your ignorance and lack of respect that there are women who refuse to let your idiotic beliefs get the best of them. When I first read your post, I couldn't help but laugh at how your sitting here demanding an answer as though we owe you something. If my reply to this nonsense that you posted isn't sufficient to your liking and you continue to bash my Nigerian sisters, I will make sure that you will never hear the end of this. You sicken me!!! You are nothing more than an insecure coward who hides behind an online user name because you know that in real life your a pathetic soul. Unlike you, I am not afraid to show people who I really am. The woman that I present to Nairaland in these threads is the same woman who walks the streets on Brooklyn with her head held high and a mind of her own. As I've told you before, come out from whatever prehistoric cave your living and step into the 21st century!!! I am your equal and should be treated as such. I don't know where your hatred and lack of sense stems from but wherever it is, you need to cut the lifeline to it. It WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!! At this point, I would like to say that I'm done chastising you and your ignorant ways but I'm not. Just as you've asked us questions, at some point in time, I will ask/demand [as you've done, that you answer my questions]. If you truly were sincere about about your possible apology to Nigerian women, then I suggest you apologize to EACH and EVERY woman that you've ever disrespected both on and off of Nairaland.

1.  Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married?

In my opinion, I think I am a beautiful women [both inside and out] regardless of societal beliefs.

3. How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (do they need romance)?
I am online on Nairaland because I like to talk to others and exchange ideas so whether I post on the romance section or any other section is irrelevant--After all, this is a forum. Are we not here to here to talk and engage one another no matter who ignorant some of use may be.

If you look at posts that I've written on some threads on Nairaland you would know that I have NEVER claimed to be 16 yrs old. I am 21 yrs old.

I haven't earned an income all life but I have earned an income before [once again if you had looked at other posts you would know that].

6. Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?
No, I have never had a one night stand in Nigeria. If you had looked at my profile you would know that I currently live in New York.

I love my black brothers dearly. Again, if you noticed in one of the threads I posted then perhaps you'd know that.

swiftycool:

Inked_nerd, I think i like you, the way u stand your ground arguing 4 many guilty ones who dare not speak  lipsrsealed , its quite honourable. I respect you 4 this.

But now lets face facts, based on the Most theory, If your brother or a friend were to choose to pitch a tent in a place where most girls around were leeches e.g Naija or he had a choice of choosing another place to pitch were just some are leeches e.g Ghana. Wont u advise him it would be a lot safer to pitch in where it would be a lot easier to find a Non-Leech.

This rationale is what is causing more and more guys deviating if they can to find true love amongst other nations of better bred girls, mind u many only keep going 4 their Naija girls to uphold tradition, if they have no choice/opportunity, or if they found that needle in an haystack which is verrry verrry diffficult as u rightly said.

Well, as dumb as my brother is [sometimes] he would never let someone [whether male or female] use him. I always advise my brother to always be aware of everyone no matter who that person is. The advice I give him in not limited to him alone. I give this same advice to my sister as well. I understand what you are saying and I have a feeling you and I will never really see eye to eye on this issue, so all that's left here is to agree to disagree. Please try to understand where I'm coming from when I write, because it truly does hurt to see my Nigerian brothers talk about my sisters in that manner. This is not an attack against you as a Nigerian man. I know a lot of men on this forum think I'm some man hating woman but I'm not. I love my Nigerian brothers dearly and would come to their defense if an issue like this arose. Had this been an issue about Nigerian men doing 419, not only would I come to the defense of my Nigerian brothers but I would have defended my Nigerian men to the fullest. I try to look at things from different perspectives before taking an idea and running with it. How do you think it makes me feel as a woman when people like MOBO444 and Mr Cork are constantly talking about my sisters [and brothers] in a negative manner? I come from a long line of strong and independent woman and I'll be damned if anyone speaks of my sisters in a negative manner. I do understand that there are women out there that do hurt men--There are men that do the same to women but that is no reason to sit and point fingers in this manner. It happens to everyone [some more than others]. I can understand if you disagree, everyone has their own opinion.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
8. How come we don’t know their real names?
You don't know my real name because it is none of your business. Do I ask you what your real name is?! Have you asked other members what their real names are?

9. How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff?
I don't know a lot about romance. I'm still young and learning but with time I have learned to apply my experiences in life to how I conduct myself both off and on Nairalalnd.

10. How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgment?
You want to know how soon? I'll tell you how soon--Never. That's how soon. When you join nairaland do you not have the option to post a picture? I have chosen to exercise my options by not posting a picture. I am here to discuss ideas not have to do an online pageant.

11. How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it?
I will not tell you the exact age that I lost my virginity but I will tell you that I was of legal age when it happened. And yes, I ENJOYED it.

12. Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother?
No, I have never been abused by a black brother. My father always told me that a black brother who harms a sister isn't really a brother to begin with. The same goes for women as well.

13. How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be?
I don't see how that is relevant to anything but I'll answer anyway. In my opinion, I think that I am a sexy woman. My mind is sexy, my humor is sexy, my athletic skills is sexy. You're probably wondering why I didn't say my body is sexy--that is because there is more to me than my body.

14. How educated are they really?
I am well educated. I am currently a student.

15. How come they all have fancy nice name?
I don't know. I guess we're just creative women.

16. How long was the last time they did the dirty (any reply will do)?
I don't understand why you call it "the dirty" since it is as natural as breathing. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know because your question isn't specific enough.

17. How deep is the secret they are hiding?
I have no inhibitions so there are not secrets for me to hide. Try asking yourself this question.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^queeneva!

Support urs immediately~

[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/free-jumping-smileys-371[1].gif[/img]
But my omolola aint gonna do this~
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Kelvinj(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
Wow inky u'll make much money as a writer
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by tpiah: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
oh, did he say black brother?

for some reason i read it as big brother.

i wondered why he was asking about the show.

oh well.

cant be bothered correcting anything.

just skimmed through the questions anyway.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
Don't expect a POST FROM ME REGARDING TO THESE IGNANT AZZ QUESTIONS, keep on WISHING!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by violent(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
. .
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Rocktation(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hmmn. . .everywhere. . .idle minds. . .devil's working tables.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Moralistli(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
MOBO444,I know say u b chairman but abeg remove INKED_NERD from the list of people like mama-gee & co because she is a good gurl.

Why don't u allow her to speak for herself. I don't think dis MOBO444 has committed any gravious crime herein.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Drfinn: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
INK_HERD,dat was a brilliant writeup,
MOBO44,am looking 4ward 2 seeing ur write-ups on the positives of the balck woman!!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
queeneve:

Don't expect a POST FROM ME REGARDING TO THESE IGNANT AZZ QUESTIONS, keep on WISHING!

Queeneve with all due respect your reply is very important, please note, dont lose the respect you have on NAIRALAND.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Oh ok, I see. Thank you very much.

YOU REPLY HAS GIVEN EVERYTHING A WHOLE NEW ANGLE, NOW THIS IS STRANGE.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
TPIAH AND GOOGLE thanks a lot for your reply, please dont forget the requirement of posting personal picture so we can pass judgement.
INKED_NERD please also paste personal picture so judgement can we passed on you as well.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
Just to be clear . . . .Mobo whatever

dont ever ever start a topic with my username in it ever again

I take God beg you. its your second time

just e-gnore me lemme do the same. . . .
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
i
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
am
not
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
interested!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by jaybee3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ Inked
your posts are being swallowed by the spam bot. I will email the admin and ask for it to be released. don't post them again as the spam bot will automatically ban you. grin grin grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Moralistli(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
1. Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married?

I love my black brothers dearly. Again, if you noticed in one of the threads I posted then perhaps you'd know that

Well said! Flaunt ya intelligence here ladies. Don't say i'm not interested, speak for yaself and let people see how smart you are, All i know is that the uptown light is clearly seen in our uptown sistas.'' Thumps up 4 u all ladies of grace!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
Queen Eve well if you say you not intrested and wont reply i am quite sure you wont like the final out come of my research on NIGERIA BLACK WOMAN, now why are black women such a nag and confrontational.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
googles:

Just to be clear . . . .Mobo whatever

dont ever ever start a topic with my username in it ever again

I take God beg you. its your second time

just e-gnore me lemme do the same. . . .

Google i see you have not changed, not one bit and this Q and A was suppose to make you reflect and change for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? / She Broke My Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.