Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio (6104 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Meet Virgin Taneish Simpson-jamaican Goddess ! / Omolola Is The Luck Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2010
@QueenEve, you need to be thrown into the psychiatric ward to urself examined.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 12:55am On Sep 09, 2010
Come here Tosin, I got this big dicc I want you to feeel, come here baby, I like a bottom biatch, bend over!!!! I AM HARDDDDDD AND READY!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2010
Lmao! Eve!!!!! **Tosinville shakes head**
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tinksh(f): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2010
Hehehe Queeneve!! Love your response to these silly boys! You rock!!! grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by tpiah: 2:13am On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by derolly(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2010
@inked_nerd

I luv your response to the above questions,
wow! am impressed at the age of 21 i think u've learned alot and got  a very sound knowledge in regard to few positive post u've made to several threads on NL,
All the same wish u cld give me a chance to knw u more better
I understand hw protective u re about revealing your true identity on NL, me neither, i can assure u dat   i knw no one on NL merely got registered by june and only interested in fascinating topics
better still u can make it a platonic one with me thru YIM or FB
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Marhoski(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2010
mobbo dont open a silly thread on them black girls plz, nd queeneve calm down or ignore poster
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Mobinga: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2010
**Shakes Head**
What a tragic thread sad
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Omolola1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
*peeps in through the window and leaves* rubbish
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Kelvinj, Dr finn, queeneve: Thank you for your compliments, I really appreciate it.

@Tusky44: Your reason(s) for being disappointed is beyond me. I don't understand nor do I care to understand why you are "disappointed". He [MOBO444] asked me [and several other women] questions and I answered them so what did I do that was so wrong? Since apparently you "respect" women more when they talk less about "equality" I guess your respect means nothing to me and yes I know you don't care that it means nothing to me. I didn't see you calling out MOBO444 when he was trying to be the poster child for the supposed inequality of the banking system within Nigeria. MOBO444 talks crap about women constantly yet the moment I say something to him then all of a sudden I'm "too hard". To hell with that. 

@--190-- : No, I don't hate you. Your just annoy at times.

@Saintp: With all due respect, I understand that you think that I shouldn't have responded to MOBO444's idiotic post, but I didn't really see the harm in answering. I know mama-gee wouldn't have answered, but her an I are two different people. If my response to you in this comment comes across as mean, then please forgive me. Those are not my intentions.

@everyone else: I know some of you think that in my response that I came across as bitter or angry, but I wasn't. I thought his idiotic post was assuming. I don't feel that I was harsh with my response to MOBO444.

@derolly:
derolly:

@inked_nerd

I luv your response to the above questions,
wow! am impressed at the age of 21 i think u've learned alot and got  a very sound knowledge in regard to few positive post u've made to several threads
on NL.
All the same wish u cld give me a chance to knw u more better
I knw hw protective u re about revealing your true identity on NL, me neither, i can assure u dat   i knw no one on NL merely got registered by june and only interested on fascinating topics
better still u can make it a platonic one with me thru YIM or FB

Thank you for the compliment. And yes, you're right. I am protective about my identity. I mean lets be honest, there are some really sheisty people on Nairaland. Some of the things that I've seen transpire on this site makes a gal think twice about wanting to befriend anyone outside of Nairaland.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ This is not a thank you page, THIS IS NOT A THANK YOU COMPLIMENT PAGE, we are still working on your article and will get back to you.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ This is not a thank you page, THIS IS NOT A THANK YOU COMPLIMENT PAGE, we are still working on your article and will get back to you.

Did I ask you?!?! No, I didn't. I will write and address to whoever I want to.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
Omolola1:

*peeps in through the window and leaves* rubbish

So OMOLOLA 1 you are bigger then all the Black Ladies that replied to this Q and A, well you better answer the question before we report you.OK.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Madukaele(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
HOLD UP PLAYA,

WHY DO I HAVE TO CALM DOWN?  WHEN I TOLD THE MUTHAFUCCA TO MOVE ON HE WOULDNT SO I GAVE HIM A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE, now you gon tell me TO CALM DOWN?  

ARE YOU DAFT OR SOMETHING?

NOW, WHICH ONE OF YOU LADIES WANT THIS BIG FAT BLACK DICCC?  PAPA WAITING!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
@MOBO, kindly note I did not respond to your Q&A because of your silly threats, I found the questions entertaining so stop bullying people around. Is it a must that people should answer, let them be if they don't want to "entertain" you, find something else to do!

How old are you by the way?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

@MOBO, kindly note I did not respond to your Q&A because of your silly threats, I found the questions entertaining so stop bullying people around. Is it a must that people should answer, let them be if they don't want to "entertain" you, find something else to do!

Ask him his shoe size and you'll know his age.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Omolola1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
@mobo, it would take yar'adua to resurrect 4rm whereva, to make me answer those uselesss questions~
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
LMAO!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

SA Goddess now what are you talking about, OMOLOLA 1 and so called QUEEN EVE are derailing the research and this is what we have, they thing they big Black Girls, are they bigger the Inked_Nerd, Google,Tpiah and you SA Goddess, what of Mama_Gee.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
Keep deceiving yourself. You and everyone else on Nairaland knows this isn't research.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
Answer my Q MOBO, how old are you?

Forget MOBO Nerd, he is just trying to stay relevant!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by queeneve: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mobo,

You can call me BIG, FAT, UGLY, STANKY, DIRTY, NASSY, FILTHY, UNEDUCATED, HOMELESS, REJECTED, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU FEEL, it will not MAKE ME ANSWER ANY OF THAT RETARDED AZZ QUESTIONS THAT YOU POSTED, and quite frankly IT NONE OF YOUR FUCCIN BUSINESS,

SO be a good boy and go play in the sand with scorpions!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
queeneve:

SO be a good boy and go play in the sand with scorpions!

LMAO grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by googles: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

More[i] kweshauns[/i] pls.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

Answer my Q MOBO, how old are you?

Forget MOBO Nerd, he is just trying to stay relevant!

I am old enough to know all the antic and trick of the BLACK WOMEN, i am old enough to accurately judge the BLACK WOMAN and her Evil and Good way, i am old enough to disregard the BLACK WOMAN views.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by DrCork: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
***slowly pours 8 bottle of rat poison into 190's foood (Rice & boil egg)*** angry
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Omolola1(f): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2010
where are the mods?
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by DrCork: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
[b]Gooogles  <<<<<   The  trueest  black  african  beauty ((Mwaaah))[/b] wink
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by InkedNerd(f): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
Omolola1:

where are the mods?

The haven't gotten up yet. . . Still sleeping ::zZzZzZzzzZZZz::
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Omolola1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
hehehehe
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by DrCork: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
Omololalalola , sweetie, i just saw your picture.

Did NEPA take light or did you just take the picture in the dark?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Proud Nigeria Lesbian, Olamide Shows Off Her Partner In New Photo / Ring On The Index Finger Means / Who Still Visit Or Remember This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.