Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (49188 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Fadomero(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
foolish gal with fish smell pussy na person like you dey call albino oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Tiger01: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mumu girls. You no get sense fa
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Justbeingreal(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by namiji2598: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
African white man probably Morocco,
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Himmler: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by mozona(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Don't worry the white man will soon arrange you and and dog to sleep together.

Nonsenseness

2 Likes

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by King44(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
person pikin, brain e nor dey kuku nor lie u gave him kpekus

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Smony: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
speechless
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Dotman2210(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:
I have to agree with her.

This is a massive achievement. Hopefully, the white man can arrange for her a green card and a brain transplant.
Baba you wicked no be small o... You mean say she is brain dead be that grin
Xaos:

This is a massive achievement. Hopefully, the white man can arrange for her a green card and a brain transplant.
Baba you wicked no be small o... You mean say she is brain dead be that

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by sfsmng: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chai
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by umarshehu58(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na this kind of girls all these whites they record their sex videos and put it on xvideos.

And na their type they count how many african girls they have sex with.

Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sad but true... She is going to be bigger than most Nigerian girls living in nigeria.

See weytin our politicians curse. embarassed
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by sparko1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Black woman are less attractive you can tell by her inferior outburst*

I love white women

I love Asian women

All above black women any given day

From your statement, you are not better than her, you are just another slave in the making, there are wonderful, beautiful and decent black women in Nigeria. Its only a full that says his mother is less attractive!

3 Likes

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Dantedasz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
[img] [/img]

2 Likes

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
By the time she is infected with HIV,then will never Bleep a Morocco man again

2 Likes

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by googi: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Poor girl. Ask your great grandma what white sailors did to her in Nigeria or earlier in Americas.

Police are still using your types for rituals in daylight on American streets.

You're going to end up like one of them. You think Africans are wicked, eh?

Wait for the pleasure of a white man.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by cicikhemy(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
This one Na confirm OPONU o....dirty talks
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Yankee101: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bush na bush
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Trutalker123: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Congratulations melanin poppins. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
just google the right website, you will download movies until u tired. Why do one hv to pay you before accessing these movies.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
The most idiotic thing I have read on the internet ever,the sad thing is that most blacks will die to be in her shoes and truly see this as an accomplishment,I keep preaching that bishes ain’t shit but hos and tricks..you don’t hear me tho
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:

Hahaha savage
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Jaqenhghar: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Most Niggerians are like her. They just wont let it out.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
loz, to each his own
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by NaMeAboki: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
See achievement!; no wonder their blodas and sisters are scrambling to leach Amelica lipsrsealed
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Before I would come in and bash the girl, but now things are different, I can see she isn't aware mentally the value of her life and what life has to offer, which is why, she feels this is an achievement, as she grows older, she will realize it
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Praizeupdates:
This nigerian Lady list her achievement, she said her greatest achievement is touching and kissing a white man at the age of 18years, As she shared her love up photos with a white man.

What do you guys think ?? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/touching-and-kissing-a-white-man-is-my-greatest-achievement-18yearold-lady-says/

You call this lebanese fugitive oyinbo? mtchewww.......na all oyinbo be oyinbo
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by bluefilm: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Black woman are less attractive you can tell by her inferior outburst*

I love white women

I love Asian women

All above black women any given day

True.

On the average, Black women are the least attractive in the female gender when compared to other races.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with them.

Too bad. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.