Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (49183 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
segunk1:

Don't be so sure buddie, talk about you alone, black women are very unique and attractive, just that the lady is just being funny.
Talk about yourself alone too.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Deomovies: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Trutalker123:
just google the right website, you will download movies until u tired. Why do one hv to pay you before accessing these movies.

Try the hassle bro
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by TempleHouse: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xaos:
I have to agree with her.

This is a massive achievement. Hopefully, the white man can arrange for her a green card and a brain transplant.
Agree with her. ..? ? ?
You're all suffering from Inferiority Complex
What is the big deal with white people ?
I live among them and knows they're not better than any of you.
For suggesting having a green card is the best thing that can happen to a Nigerian girl is just a fallacy.
This guy doesn't even looks like a white man but resemble a Romanian from Romania who was poorer than our Country.
Get life and stop obsession about living abroad.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Ziggylady(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Black woman are less attractive you can tell by her inferior outburst* unfortunately we are stuck up with them

I love white women

I love Asian women

All above black women any given day

Unfortunately young Whitewomen do not love you..making you all settle for tnose in their 80s and 90s embarassed
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by jesmond3945: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
TempleHouse:

Agree with her. ..? ? ?
You're all suffering from Inferiority Complex
What is the big deal with white people ?
I live among them and knows they're not better than any of you.
For suggesting having a green card is the best thing that can happen to a Nigerian girl is just a fallacy.
This guy doesn't even looks like a white man but resemble a Romanian from Romania who was poorer than our Country.
Get life and stop obsession about living abroad.
that is eh, this thing pains me to the bone. This is why they look down us and their police kills us like chickens until we start loving ourselves we will continue to be seen as slaves to them.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet
Aturu!
nna gi
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
grandstar:

Utter nonsense, no tribe is immune from having shallow people.

I doubt she's Nigerian, most likely Ghanian
but Ghana is closer 2 afonja
Days y
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
grandstar:

Dats y
grandstar:

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by grandstar(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I'm Yoruba and I condemn people who tear down Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by sonature1: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
nna gi

Amu nkita! grin
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
sonature1:

Amu nkita! grin
mma GI nwere ikpu ngwere
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by sonature1: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mma GI nwere ikpu ngwere

I nwuru anwu!
Biko gawara onwe gi tongue
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
grandstar:

I'm Yoruba and I condemn people who tear down Igbos.
because u wish u wia Igbo
But god make u afonja.
Accept it n luv us.
Y I dnt lyk afonja is dey a backstabber
N traitor
N ritualist n dey dnt HV any liver
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by oginniboy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Congratulations melanin poppins. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
where is ur shop located
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Black woman are less attractive you can tell by her inferior outburst* unfortunately we are stuck up with them

I love white women

I love Asian women

All above black women any given day

You are no different than that 18-year-old stupid Nigerian girl, you are just like her mentally. undecided

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

You are no different than that 18-year-old stupid Nigerian girl, you are just like her mentally. undecided
Wtf is your problem?
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not like her black men are the most demanded race in the world.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Allen02:
Wtf is your problem?

If you read the article you wouldn't have to ask me that question. undecided
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

If you read the article you wouldn't have to ask me that question. undecided
i did. so I ask you again, wtf is your problem?
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Its really sad that her parents and your parents didn't instill self-love, and self-respect into you, if they had there is no way the both of you could have even contemplated the comments that you made. Sooooo sad!!! sad The black man is only a sexual fetish, you are never looked at for your good heart or intelligence when it comes to the foreign woman that you worship.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Allen02:
i did. so I ask you again, wtf is your problem?

Do you lack comprehension of the English language?
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
The man doesn't look rich to me, the girl na ode

To simple-minded people like her, his skin is his richness. There are a lot of simple minded people on nairaland who think like her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

Its really sad that her parents and your parents didn't instill self-love, and self-respect into you, if they had there is no way the both of you could have even contemplated the comments that you made. Sooooo sad!!! sad The black man is only a sexual fetish, you are never looked at for your good heart or intelligence when it comes to the foreign woman that you worship.
Post your picture and lemme post a picture of my white female friend here... Judge yourself, you will know you are less attractive.
Don't be so pain let's talk fact here. Stop using foul Language here.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Post your picture and lemme post a picture of my white female friend here... Judge yourself, you will know you are less attractive.
Don't be so pain let's talk fact here. Stop using foul Language here.

They aren't your friends, and what do some girls you are in contact with on social media have to do with you not being a fetish?
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

They aren't your friends, and what do some girls you are in contact with on social media have to do with you not being a fetish?
You nor see am? cheesy

White women are more beautiful than black women. Everyone knows this. Bye
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Cityguy: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
rex444:
Wey dey oyibo? This one na Morrocco man now, in Africa
grin grin
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
khiaa:

Do you lack comprehension of the English language?
what is your problem?
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Cityguy: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
mozona:
Don't worry the white man will soon arrange you and and dog to sleep together.

Nonsenseness
Very very nonsenseness
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
grandstar:

Why can't she be Nigerian, so many Nigerians on this very forum and in the U.S. have this same disgraceful mentality?

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You lie grin grin Black men are only love because of their big dicks nothing more tongue
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Cityguy: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
googi:
Poor girl. Ask your great grandma what white sailors did to her in Nigeria or earlier in Americas.

Police are still using your types for rituals in daylight on American streets.

You're going to end up like one of them. You think Africans are wicked, eh?

Wait for the pleasure of a white man.
Very soon now her vid receiving shit for mouth go soon surface. Nonsense raised to power 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.