Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (49185 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Post your picture and lemme post a picture of my white female friend here... Judge yourself, you will know you are less attractive.
Don't be so pain let's talk fact here. Stop using foul Language here.

Where
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You nor see am? cheesy

White women are more beautiful than black women. Everyone knows this. Bye

How are you any different than that ignorant girl, you are not? The bolded statement is an opinion not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by Champagnegold: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
The monkey brought out her front teeth cause she is with a banana .
Oosho!!! is allowed !!!
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
And I never touch and kiss white man. Sigh.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:48am On Apr 05, 2019
See The White Man's Face Like Something Were The Girl Draw
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by grandstar(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
because u wish u wia Igbo
But god make u afonja.
Accept it n luv us.
Y I dnt lyk afonja is dey a backstabber
N traitor
N ritualist n dey dnt HV any liver

You're so full of yourself. Instead of you to condemn tribalism you're even justifying it!

I'm proud being yoruba. I've never dreamt one day of being Igbo or from another tribe. I don't hate other tribes. I respect that they are all Gods creation and he does not discriminate (Read Acts 10:34-35)

I have never crossed the Niger and gone East. I've been to the North. One day I may have a reason to go,but as for now, none.

There are millions of Igbos who live in Yoruba land. There are thousands of Igbos who as slpeak Yoruba as their first language.

Please stop this pompous pro-Igbo and I hate Yoruba attitude. Such attitude is ungodly, unproductive, and inciteful.

Be like our Father above, "Who makes the sun rise on the good and the bad and who makes the rain fall on the good and those who are not good"

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by grandstar(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2019
khiaa:

Why can't she be Nigerian, so many Nigerians on this very forum and in the U.S. have this same disgraceful mentality?

You're 109% correct but I doubt it
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2019
grandstar:

You're so full of yourself. Instead of you to condemn tribalism you're even justifying it!

I'm proud being yoruba. I've never dreamt one day of being Igbo or from another tribe. I don't hate other tribes. I respect that they are all Gods creation and he does not discriminate (Read Acts 10:34-35)

I have never crossed the Niger and gone East. I've been to the North. One day I may have a reason to go,but as for now, none.

There are millions of Igbos who live in Yoruba land. There are thousands of Igbos who as slpeak Yoruba as their first language.

Please stop this pompous pro-Igbo and I hate Yoruba attitude. Such attitude is ungodly, unproductive, and inciteful.

Be like our Father above, "Who makes the sun rise on the good and the bad and who makes the rain fall on the good and those who are not good"

Have a nice day.
Thanx u.
But in naija.
God cr8 Igbo as d greatest because we r from Jew.
Is DAT not y d hole tribe is beefin us.
I wish u r Igbo so u can no wat it is 2 b born grate.
Re: Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl by edi287: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Are you sure this isn't a joke??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / My Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.