Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37184 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
You haven’t answered the question where is your babe from Jew Man?

Wetin concern my babe with you? What? you want to go find her and skull mine her head?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this fucking one. From claiming that "Ashawo carry iPhones all over Niggeria" to claiming blindness to the chinko lifestyle of Niggerians to now pretending he doesn't know what taxes are. grin grin grin you're a perfect example of the reason I still come to this Niggeria forum.. So you think other nations is as lawless as Niggeria? If Trump hasn't been paying his taxes, unlike your shithole where he can bribe a judge and the case dismiss, he'll definitely be apprehended. America is not Niggeria. Also, don't your shithole collect taxes from your citizens and didn't your joke of leaders report increase to tax your already extremely poor citizens? You don't know what taxes are grin
Ashawo even they carry iPhone XS,not to talk of that old iPhone 8 wey Alex the gateman dey carry even?i can see it has been awhile since you last entered Nigeria,my guy best believe you are living in a Fools paradise,guys and babes are making Benjamin Franklins in tonnes,you have no idea what is going down,internet won’t give you the blue print,only those in the system.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this fucking one. From claiming that "Ashawo carry iPhones all over Niggeria" to claiming blindness to the chinko lifestyle of Niggerians to now pretending he doesn't know what taxes are. grin grin grin you're a perfect example of the reason I still come to this Niggeria forum.. So you think other nations is as lawless as Niggeria? If Trump hasn't been paying his taxes, unlike your shithole where he can bribe a judge and the case dismiss, he'll definitely be apprehended. America is not Niggeria. Also, don't your shithole collect taxes from your citizens and didn't your joke of leaders report increase to tax your already extremely poor citizens? You don't know what taxes are grin

Do you actually know the history of the N word you use with reckless abandon? Have you studied African-American history, and how that word was used to dehumanize, mass murder, degrade, and subjugate black people? Do you realise you are racially denigrating yourself and your own mother by using that term? When will you start to use your brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

Wetin concern my babe with you? What? you want to go find her and skull mine her head?
I know you no get,you are jonsing in yankee seriously,strip club go be your favorite spot with your lean 1 dollar notes?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Illiterate, Nigeria is most definitely NOT a ''failed state''. Educate yourself, you village imbec.ile:

''Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in 2014. The 2013 debt-to-GDP ratio was 11 percent. Nigeria is considered to be an emerging market by the World Bank; it has been identified as a regional power on the African continent, a middle power in international affairs, and has also been identified as an emerging global power. However, it currently has a "low" Human Development Index, ranking 152nd in the world. Nigeria is a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC-like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven" economies set to become among the biggest in the world.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Does that sound like a ''failed state'' in your village brain? When we ask you to go to school and learn, you refuse.

This is a failed state.

Citizens starving, poverty increasing, economy terrible, business leaving, job placement terrible, etc.

Having a high GDP does not mean Jack shit if majority of it isn't touching your citizens rather they getting worse. There's a reason why there's a brain drain in your shithole. This fool actually believe paper glory means anything. This is why una a laughing stock even to other Africans. This is why they constantly using una as joke. This nigga mentality is a PERFECT example

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Illiterate, Nigeria is most definitely NOT a ''failed state''. Educate yourself, you village imbec.ile:

''Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in 2014. The 2013 debt-to-GDP ratio was 11 percent. Nigeria is considered to be an emerging market by the World Bank; it has been identified as a regional power on the African continent, a middle power in international affairs, and has also been identified as an emerging global power. However, it currently has a "low" Human Development Index, ranking 152nd in the world. Nigeria is a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC-like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven" economies set to become among the biggest in the world.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Does that sound like a ''failed state'' in your village brain? When we ask you to go to school and learn, you refuse.

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

This is a failed state.

Citizens starving, poverty increasing, economy terrible, business leaving, job placement terrible, etc.

Having a high GDP does not mean Jack shit if majority of it isn't touching your citizens rather they getting worse. There's a reason why there's a brain drain in your shithole. This fool actually believe paper glory means anything. This is why una a laughing stock even to other Africans. This is why they constantly using una as joke. This nigga mentality is a PERFECT example
Yankee done punish you seriously,I can sense the frustration and anger in your words?saturday you suppose done dress up to hit the bars for a few hours?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2019
All of this makes you a failed state

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

This is a failed state.

ikechukwu na so them dey yab
you for yankee,no be our fault say you are a fake guy and can’t stand up for yourself?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Cc

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:
Cc
Sorry I can see say arkata done curse you well well?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Kfed4ril(m): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
You must be ready to live with the consequences of your choice, you cannot vote for Atiku and expect Buhari to give you top posts in his government.

Someone cannot be working for Gt bank and expect salary from Ecobank

Nigga shh, we don’t need political posts to survive, north that has always had the highest political posts till date, are the better than us?

You are not ashamed other countries are talking innovations we are talking political posts.
Political post kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
ikechukwu na so them dey yab
you for yankee,no be our fault say you are a fake guy and can’t stand up for yourself?
grin grin
The Bleep would I defend a shithole that I agree with all their title. Nigga I defend Igbo on this forum. What makes you think I can't stand up for shit? I don't support Niggeria, I've said that shit more than once, so pray tell, why the Bleep you think I'll defend any mockery against y'all? What? Because you said that "one Nigeria" is a thing.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

This is a failed state.

If citizens are ''starving'', why are there no aid agencies and aid trucks all over the country as we see in places like Somalia? This mass starvation must be happening in your drug addled head. The economy is recovering from a recession caused largely by the oll price crash of 2014, and is definitely improving.

Having a high GDP does not mean Jack shit if majority of it isn't touching your citizens rather they getting worse.

In developing countries we always see problems of inequality. Nothing new. The difference is that others just plough on and eventually improve their country. Unlike you who drowns in inferiority complex, self hate, and racist abuse against your own.

Just 30 years ago, China was the world's home of poverty. Most people rode around in bicycles. The dictatorship murdered countless thousands. Millions of Chinese fled, to the point that we had 'Chinatowns' in many cities of the west, especially the US. Was China a ''failed state'' due to that? Look at China today.

Lesson: No condition is EVER permanent. You need to learn the lesson that just because a nation or people are going through a rough patch, it is no reason to racially abuse and denigrate them, especially if it is your country. If God wanted EVERYWHERE to be equally developed at the same time, He could easily have made that the case. You were made a Nigerian by God to help contribute to its progress, not to racially abuse and denigrate the people there.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

If citizens are ''starving'', why are there no aid agencies and aid trucks all over the country as we see in places like Somalia? This mass starvation must be happening in your drug addled head. The economy is recovering from a recession caused largely by the oll price crash of 2014, and is definitely improving.

In developing countries we always see problems of inequality. Nothing new. The difference is that others just plough on and eventually improve their country. Unlike you who drowns in inferiority complex, self hate, and racist abuse against your own.

Just 30 years ago, China was the world's home of poverty. Most people rode around in bicycles. The dictatorship murdered countless thousands. Millions of Chinese fled, to the point that we had 'Chinatowns' in many cities of the west, especially the US. Was China a ''failed state''? due to that? Look at China today.

Lesson: No condition is EVER permanent. You need to learn the lesson that just because a nation or people are going through a rough patch, it is no reason to racially abuse and denigrate them, especially if it is your country. If God wanted EVERYWHERE to be equally developed at the same time, He could easily have made that the case. You were made a Nigerian by God to help contribute to its progress, not to racially abuse and denigrate the people there.

This nigga lives in Lala land. I'm done with you. When you come to reality, we'll continue.

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Cc

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

This nigga lives in Lala land. I'm done with you. When you come to reality, we'll continue.

Crack smoking drunk. 'Reality' will hit you when appalachian mobs lynch your coon backside out there.

Oh by the way... You are a small boy, so you don't know western media tricks, and that ''at risk of starving'' means, ''not starving''. It also means, ''give us money to send ''aid'' over there, so we (aid agency execs) can pocket it and live the good life in 5 star hotels''.

Do you wonder why we've never seen images of these ''thousands of Nigerians'' ever actually ''starving''? They are only always ''at risk of''.

Mumu with no brain.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by stevebless: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2019
This is not the best time to be Nigerian. We've become the laughing stock of the world.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by iragbmite: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2019
stevebless:
This is not the best time to be Nigerian. We've become the laughing stock of the world.

We have always been the laughing stock of the world.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Debaks1: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2019
TheFreeOne:
There's no way Romania weed will be as good as kwale weed.

If you doubt it ask Ogbeh cheesy

Seriously, what the minister said was embarassing.
ve u listened to the entirety of the report he gave not just that comic abridged version..... If you've, what he said was very much the truth as well as sensible.....
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by zomby(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2019
The minister wasn’t mocked...To me, it looks like Nigerians in general were mocked.

The minister was only doing his job...
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 3:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Yawwwnnnnn. The ''almighty'' USA is still tied down in Afghanistan fighting those ragtag Taliban rebels after 20 years!

Are you gonna mock the Americans?

No, because you are a COOOOOOON. grin grin

America also has allies assisting with its wars, but still can't win in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc.

Will you mock them?

No.

Why?

COS YOU'RE A COOOOOON!!!!! grin grin

dont mind the coon....na black fruitcake....!!

i like the way you tell his coones into his face....

we are tired of them long ago already....

their is two ways to look at this situation....

poor blacks can not order pizza from london....if the story is realy true....

at the other hand,its bad for the local economy....

poverty capital of the world my foot....

na the same people will be shouting poverty capital upandan....

kiiiikikikiki.....

chocolate fruitcake....

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Goel: 3:38am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
Learn to know Afghanistan is in South Central Asia.
It's Central Asia essentially. South Asia is not a real term. It was used for countries left after break up of India. Americans used to not get confused between Mongoloids (East Asians) and Indians while those countries use it to feel "less Indian".

Irony, Afghanistan or the state of Kandhar was actually the Hindu empire of "Gandhar" destroyed by invaders. It's a very much part of India in reality.
Rosskii:
Yawwwnnn. Dude, India and China once had more poor than anyone else. It is not a permanent situation. You wouldn't know that because your drug addled brain works like a toddler's. grin grin grin
China and India are massive countries with areas and populations comparable to complete continents. It's not fair to compare them in numbers with small countries.
If they have highest number of poors, they got highest number of non-poor and rich people as well.
That's why percentage matters. In terms of percentage, they both are better by miles when compared to other countries with high number of people living in poverty.

Asian countries are not fragile states. They are emerging economies undergoing resurrection and renaissance to challenge dominance of west.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 3:41am On Apr 07, 2019
we already have local pizza....its called akara and bread....its all the same food....

at the end wheather pizza or akara and bread,you will still shitt it out and they all stink all the same....
sooo,whats the point....??

this just tell me that rich nigerians are coons too....
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 3:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Goel:

It's Central Asia essentially. South Asia is not a real term. It was used for countries left after break up of India. Americans used to not get confused between Mongoloids (East Asians) and Indians while those countries use it to feel "less Indian".

Irony, Afghanistan or the state of Kandhar was actually the Hindu empire of "Gandhar" destroyed by invaders. It's a very much part of India in reality.

China and India are massive countries with areas and populations comparable to complete continents. It's not fair to compare them in numbers with small countries.
If they have highest number of poors, they got highest number of non-poor and rich people as well.
That's why percentage matters. In terms of percentage, they both are better by miles when compared to other countries with high number of people living in poverty.

Asian countries are not fragile states. They are emerging economies undergoing resurrection and renaissance to challenge dominance of west.

nigeria is not a small country....

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Ignoramus. Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY like 80% of nations on earth, not a ''destroyed'' country.

The USA was once a developing country. Just 100 years ago people slept 20 to a room in London, excreted on the streets, and died of cold and preventable diseases on the street. Child slavery was rampant. Corruption the order of the day. Read Charles Dickens. Just because a country has developed does not mean they are superior beings. It simply means they have had more time to manage their own affairs than others. The US has been independent for over 300 years. The UK for even longer. THAT is why they are developed. Nigeria is just 50 something years old. She is STILL DEVELOPING. That does not mean her people are less than, or inferior to any other people on earth. The same God created us all.

you have started again undecided
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2019
all these black wannabe pseudo black power/Pan Africans sef undecided
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Longnthick(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't know what the fuss is all about, we where importing toothpicks and pencils during the PDP years, those people left this country in ruins and its going to be years before anyone can clean up the mess.
We still import toothpick till this moment,no toothpick manufacturing company is in Nigeria..
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by DeRay98(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2019
TheFreeOne:
There's no way Romania weed will be as good as kwale weed.

If you doubt it ask Ogbeh cheesy

Seriously, what the minister said was embarassing.

What he said is true, you have no idea what some Nigerians do in the name of "I can afford it" London crooners, awon London Tokunbos.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by DeRay98(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:
All of this makes you a failed state

This picture display is a 2012 report showing 800 companies that had closed down...but all short memory haters keep blaming Buhari as if he was in power in 2009 -2012...
They'll still have some nasty to say even with this just keep hating
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Nigeria will always be in the news for the wrong reasons, they always rise to the occasion. Yet some people are busy apportioning blames between PDP and APC. When they don't have anything intelligent to say, PDP and APC becomes the only thing they can fall back to. The earlier we realise that we (the youth) are the source of our problems, only then will we discover that the solution lies among us. We are busy killing ourselves over selfish old men that don't give a shiiiiiitt about us. Next elections, same youths will go and vote their ancestors who will install fellow ancestors like Ogbeh to rule us. Later you'll say they said you're the leaders of tomorrow. No wonder the tomorrow never comes. Tuehhhhh!

You have said it all

even tho we have an unfortunate idiot as president

the youths and people don't help
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2019
iragbmite:
Most Nigerians don't even know that italian pizza is better than UK pizza. Those that know, don't know their geography very well.

Nigerians only know about the UK, US and Dubai

no mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.