Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37156 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by 0955eb027(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't understand the fuss about the statement Audu Ogbeh made.
Man's just trying to let us know what our situation has deteriorated to, which is quite true.
There is almost nothing we can't import in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tiredoflife(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!

Of cause u owe no one
So does the nuthead minister didn't owe no one
Yet we can see how his opinion has lead to our ridicule as a country angry

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by porthouse7(f): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
sonature1:
I think Pizza is overrated
Nigerian pizza u sud say....i will rather eat bread and akara than dat nonsense domino pizza

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by dawno2008(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!

Truly you own no-one an explanation,but try and hide your gullibility and stupidity

Majority of your later day saints are well known PDP founding fathers

But you are so quick to forget,cos one lifeless antique says they are not

What happens to your thinking faculty,pls have it at the back of your mind,that others from world over are reading your comments

So say something sensible or keep shut when you run out of ideas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Koolking:
Audu Ogbeh wasn't mocked. The program even helped to pushed the pitiable and unpatriotic attitude of rich Nigerians toward nation building.
Stop making a mockery of yourself
Dont mind those peasants do they think the Minister doesn’t know what he is talking about?,but you don’t blame the poor,ignorance and poverty has blinded them from the modus operandi of the rich.

Of course they have spoilt children that live in ikoyi and Victoria island Lagos that order pizzas from The UK or be it Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Evercurious(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't know what the fuss is all about, we where importing toothpicks and pencils during the PDP years, those people left this country in ruins and its going to be years before anyone can clean up the mess.

Pls stop sounding like a broken record. Do you think we are all that dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Thomthom(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
lordkush:
keep saying pdp

Yet you support amechi like your life depends on it. You support uduaghan you support akpabio. You support elrufai you support ganduje. these where pdp members to mention a few.

now what has your Useless buhari done for this country?
despite being the number 1 health tourist. he could not even build a hospital for himself in nigeria.

he could not demand for accountability. looking into the expenses of the 10billion naira hospital in aso rock.

nothing. but stupid idiot animal zombies will be saying PDP did this and that.

babachair lawal that stole 250million is he a pdp member ?
ganduje the babaringa thief is he a pdp member?

zombies re stupid.!!!
Bros some comment dey wey u go just ignore... I see the rubbish wey the guy type me just ignore because sensible Nigerians dey see How the country take dey cast every day by day

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Bluffly: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
You people should get a job. Audu Ogbe wasn't mocked neither is he wrong. Bunch of idiots looking for cheap scores.
Watch the full video of his presentation and get the drift. Only empty heads will mock as they are simply empty and can't comprehend nor offer anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
porthouse7:
Nigerian pizza u sud say....i will rather eat bread and akara than dat nonsense domino pizza
Words of a very poor soul,of course we know akara and bread with Heinz ketchup na your pizza?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Evercurious(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:

Pls keep your dumb reasoning to yourself lest you get us all infected with zombie bites
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't know what the fuss is all about, we where importing toothpicks and pencils during the PDP years, those people left this country in ruins and its going to be years before anyone can clean up the mess.
Stop this bro
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by ifymadu: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
lordkush:
keep saying pdp

Yet you support amechi like your life depends on it. You support uduaghan you support akpabio. You support elrufai you support ganduje. these where pdp members to mention a few.

now what has your Useless buhari done for this country?
despite being the number 1 health tourist. he could not even build a hospital for himself in nigeria.

he could not demand for accountability. looking into the expenses of the 10billion naira hospital in aso rock.

nothing. but stupid idiot animal zombies will be saying PDP did this and that.

babachair lawal that stole 250million is he a pdp member ?
ganduje the babaringa thief is he a pdp member?

zombies re stupid.!!!

Bros thanks for this response, I wonder how some people think. PDP left power more than 4 years ago and the failures of the current clueless government is put on PDP, meanwhile, 90% of the current APC members are the same people that managed the country's affairs under the umbrella of PDP. Shameful that the likes of akpabio, ameachi, urji uzor, etc will come openly to criticize PDP
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Pls stop sounding like a broken record. Do you think we are all that dumb?
Yes if not it is much ado about nothing.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by neyobills: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
The joke is on Ogbeh actually the Brits are renowned to really suck at making pizzas so its kind of ridiculous besides Italy the pros of pizzas is actually closer to Nigeria and their pizzas are way cheaper so the joke here according to trevor is that its as ridiculous as a brit flying weed in from far away Romania when he can get it a dime a dozen in nearby Amsterdam,in other words it makes no economic sense.

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Sirjamo: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Pls keep your dumb reasoning to yourself lest you get us all infected with zombie bites
You can tell me that when you start recharging my data
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Many don't know that foreign eateries like McDonalds etc might see this and could decide to set up shops in Nigeria creating jobs in the process since they now know that some rich Nigerians order for pizza from the UK. They'd make US, UK, Italian standard that rich Nigerians would love
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Zico5(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
Now see where u directed ur ignorance to. I have never seen anyone supporting Buhari without being stupid with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Sirjamo: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at this illiterate , it's your type that your wife will give birth to a baby resembling your landlord
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
It is 'its' not it's, you are obviously the 'Illiterate'. Educated indeed!
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Yyeske(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
neyobills:
The joke is on Ogbeh actually the Brits are renowned to really suck at making pizzas so its kind of ridiculous besides Italy the pros of pizzas is actually closer to Nigeria and their pizzas are way cheaper so the joke here according to trevor is that its as ridiculous as a brit flying weed in from far away Romania when he can get it a dime a dozen in nearby Amsterdam,in other words it makes no economic sense.
The joke is on rich Nigerians who order for pizza from the UK instead of Italy that is closer since Nigerians love everything imported.
I'm sure if it were possible for some Nigerians to import air to breathe they'd gladly do so.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigerian may think this guy was high when he made that statement, but if you know Nigerians need for show off and superiorty complex. You will understand that many rich are capable of this stuff.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by uuzba(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
KenModi:

So many blind fools on this forum and in Nigeria who can’t see that PDP is APC and APC is PDP....one and the same.
Problem is that people are given such bad education that they end up totally uneducated but 10000% convinced that they are. When you start correcting them, they won't believe you.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by jaz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Normally I don't comment on nairaland but your comment was too stupid too ignore
Sirjamo:

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
neyobills:
Senseless post,let the poor not involve themselves in the affairs of the rich,do not speak on subjects you are ignorant of,there are exclusive restaurants in the UK that make pizzas that even if you go to the restaurant with a 100 pounds they will not attend to you,mind you there are labs in Romania that grow hydro weed in controlled environment,then export it to Amsterdam for consumption,stop speaking from your myopic opinion the world is beyond your imagination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Many don't know that foreign eateries like McDonalds etc might see this and could decide to set up shops in Nigeria creating jobs in the process since they now know that some rich Nigerians order for pizza from the UK. They'd make US, UK, Italian standard that rich Nigerians would love
wont break even

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
lordkush:
pdp the alleged bad party will never appoint nonsense unproductive person such as this man as minister

meanwhile the stealing is going on just as usual.

only an ignorant fool Will think just buhari made himself minister of petroleum. the ministry is now a saintly ministry. rubbish. They 're still stealing and nothing is happnin.

efcc will only come after you if you offend Apc not necessarily the people of nigeria _

Audu Ogbeh was CHAIRMAN of PDP from 2001-2005. Yawns

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by toprealman: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
So this accent thing is just "fakery".
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Legalaffairs(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:

Can you mention PDP without Audu Ogbe
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by ThePreachersSon: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheFreeOne:
There's no way Romania weed will be as good as kwale weed.

If you doubt it ask Ogbeh cheesy

Seriously, what the minister said was embarassing.

But we can't deny the fact that it's true
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adakintroy:
Nigerian may think this guy was high when he made that statement, but if you know Nigerians need for show off and superiorty complex. You will understand that many rich are capable of this stuff.
Audu Ogbeh is a very rich man in every sense of the word,he is only telling the poor ignorant Nigerians what his rich friends do but in their blindness they can’t comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by falopey: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:
Most Nigerians don't even know that italian pizza is better than UK pizza. Those that know, don't know that geography very well.

Nigerians only know about the UK, US and Dubai
Pizza originated from Italy
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by neyobills: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Senseless post,let the poor not involve themselves in the affairs of the rich,do not speak on subjects you are ignorant of,there are exclusive restaurants in the UK that make pizzas that even if you go to the restaurant with a 100 pounds they will not attend to you,mind you there are labs in Romania that grow hydro weed in controlled environment,then export it to Amsterdam for consumption,stop speaking from your myopic opinion the world is beyond your imagination.

I can also decide to import akara from the haiti if i can afford it but does it make any economic sense?

And u are not making any sense as well my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.