Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37204 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
Dont mind those peasants do they think the Minister doesn’t know what he is talking about?,but you don’t blame the poor,ignorance and poverty has blinded them from the modus operandi of the rich.

Of course they have spoilt children that live in ikoyi and Victoria island Lagos that order pizzas from The UK or be it Italy.

it takes about SIX HOURS or more depending to get to Nigeria from London

then another one hour plus to get it to your house.

You really think you can keep pizza warm for seven hours plus?

Nigerians in general are VERY STUPID

I have always known that

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
It is 'its' not it's, you are obviously the 'Illiterate'. Educated indeed!

You see it? You just proved me point ...you are really an illiterate
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
Really! Fly over Italy! The minister said ' Its crazy but Nigerians order Pizzas from London with their phone'.

Did he said that people actually go to London to buy Pizza?

What if its easier to order from London than Italy, even if Italy has the best Pizza in the World?

People have been corroborating the minister's comment on Twitter, you'd be amazed at much things our people who have money to waste bring in from all over the World, that's one of the reasons why I support increasing VAT on luxury items.

increasing vat on luxury items issa goal for me (na so una dey talk am abi? )

That is a good good idea

plus extra taxes on the luxury cars we have there

That's good
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Mrtesso: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
It is 'its' not it's, you are obviously the 'Illiterate'. Educated indeed!

No offense intended. But you're actually incorrect. In the context of his sentence, the correct form is 'It's' not 'Its'.

But that's even besides the point of the thread.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Yunus2012(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2019
BlackAdam55:
very good, since Nigeria leaders no wan get sense

Shey na the leaders fey suffer am now? Mumu fey smell.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Longnthick:
We still import toothpick till this moment,no toothpick manufacturing company is in Nigeria..

and who suppose to build it....??

not this freakin rich nigerians....??

they soooo useless.....

or should goverment build toothpick manufacturing company too....??
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Sirjamo: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Mrtesso:

No offense intended. But you're actually incorrect. In the context of his sentence, the correct form is 'It's' not 'Its'.

But that's even besides the point of the thread.
Yes, 'it's' is actually the right word. I went back to the comment and realized I was wrong
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Bizibi(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Audu ogbeh is an old man who likes to exaggerate things like they do in tom and Jerry cartoon. That's just it. I know him personally. He is the kind of person that will keep a straight face and tell you that guy's dick is so long it touches his knee
you know him well
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Bizibi(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Ugosample:

I have always known that
few of us are not in the stupid category. It is painful that most Nigerians are damn stupid.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by weownthewest: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2019
lordkush:
keep saying pdp

Yet you support amechi like your life depends on it. You support uduaghan you support akpabio. You support elrufai you support ganduje. these where pdp members to mention a few.

now what has your Useless buhari done for this country?
despite being the number 1 health tourist. he could not even build a hospital for himself in nigeria.

he could not demand for accountability. looking into the expenses of the 10billion naira hospital in aso rock.

nothing. but stupid idiot animal zombies will be saying PDP did this and that.

babachair lawal that stole 250million is he a pdp member ?
ganduje the babaringa thief is he a pdp member?

zombies re stupid.!!!
Apc/Buhari's are incredibly stupid.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Anyone knows why this old broke ass tosser goes on to insult everyone who disagrees with his childish views? If only his crackhead father used a condom on the hoe, NL would have been a better place
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Goel: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

nigeria is not a small country....
Relative to countries you are comparing with it, it's very small. Nigeria is a small fraction of China/India.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tesppidd: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
flemsy15:
They once appointed him as PDP national chairman, Abi how many Audu Ogbe we get for dis country?
my brother na only one oooh

grin

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Goel:

Relative to countries you are comparing with it, it's vetu small. Nigeria is a small fraction of China/India.

think about it....nigeria has half population of america....

and russia doesnt have that much more population either....

if you talk about only landmass then you are right....
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by bishopkay: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!

Next time you choose to express your foolish opinion in public, kindly spare us the foolishness and go air it to your family!

Keep w.an.king on PDP mofo! I pray the zamfara and Abuja-kaduna road next level fall on you and your loved ones soon amen
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Sirjamo: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Next time you choose to express your foolish opinion in public, kindly spare us the foolishness and go air it to your family!

Keep w.an.king on PDP mofo! I pray the zamfara and Abuja-kaduna road next level fall on you and your loved ones soon amen
Only a retarded bastard like you would shamelessly bring someone else's family into such a trivial issue, idiotic fool.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by bishopkay: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Sirjamo:
Only a retarded bastard like you would shamelessly bring someone else's family into such a trivial issue, idiotic fool.

And only a creepy shameless slimy double faced FOOLISH BASTARD like you could ever bring his great foolishness into public glare.

A simple prayer and you are already jumping? cheesy You worked hard for next level and I pray the next level already been experienced at zamfara catches up with you and YOUR FAMILY! IS IT a bad prayer? Bigoted foolish bastard like you

Awon next leveler grin
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Goel: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2019
tsdarkside:

think about it....nigeria has half population of america....

and russia doesnt have that much more population either....

if you talk about only landmass then you are right....
Nigeria's population is just a fraction of China and India. Big is a relative term and Nigeria isn't big at all when compared to these countries.
While Nigeria has bigger number of poor people than combined poors of China & India.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Goel:

Nigeria's population is just a fraction of China and India. Big is a relative term and Nigeria isn't big at all when compared to these countries.
While Nigeria has bigger number of poor people than combined poors of China & India.

a nation that has people in it that order pizza from london....

think about it....

whealth is just unequaly spread out....thats all....

many are not that poor,many own land,many are self employed....

if you wan use european standard to measure a african country,then maybe....

but for african standard nigeria is not that poor....

and this two nations you mentioned are not that rich either....they have alot of poor people too living in slums or villages....

why do you think your smartphones from china are so cheap....??

their workers dont earn that much like in europe....
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Mgbadike80:
What about importing grass from Brazil for Fulani cattle? Zoogeria.

I think he was talking about the seeds o4 seedlings.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 4:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:
all these black wannabe pseudo black power/Pan Africans sef undecided

We know you're much more comfortable being the inferior 'house negro' nestling at the feet of white supremacists, neo-nazis and KKK scum, while sucking blonde dick for breakfast. Spit.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 5:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

I have always known that

Who said anything about keeping the pizza warm for seven hours? Ever heard of 'microwave oven' and 'reheating'?

Funny you should call Nigerians stupid, cos it's you that sounds stupid.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Goel: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
tsdarkside:

a nation that has people in it that order pizza from london....

think about it....

whealth is just unequaly spread out....thats all....

many are not that poor,many own land,many are self employed....

if you wan use european standard to measure a african country,then maybe....

but for african standard nigeria is not that poor....

and this two nations you mentioned are not that rich either....they have alot of poor people too living in slums or villages....

why do you think your smartphones from china are so cheap....??

their workers dont earn that much like in europe....

You are simply comparing apple & oranges. Countries like China & India or countries in Southeast Asia are industrialized. They are exceptional case. They have developed technology and are able to provide better life even after lower income levels. Same isn't true for Africa.

And even if we adjust cost, Nigeria still has most poor people. I'm not saying that Africa or Nigeria is as bad as seen in pictures. But I'm an Asian. I've visited China, Indonesia, Vietnam, RSA, Nigeria & Kenya. And I know what's on ground.
No offense intended. But Nigeria isn't upto there yet.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by tsdarkside(m): 12:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Goel:

You are simply comparing apple & oranges. Countries like China & India or countries in Southeast Asia are industrialized. They are exceptional case. They have developed technology and are able to provide better life even after lower income levels. Same isn't true for Africa.

And even if we adjust cost, Nigeria still has most poor people. I'm not saying that Africa or Nigeria is as bad as seen in pictures. But I'm an Asian. I've visited China, Indonesia, Vietnam, RSA, Nigeria & Kenya. And I know what's on ground.
No offense intended. But Nigeria isn't upto there yet.

you dont know that much about this world....
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Goel: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2019
tsdarkside:

you dont know that much about this world....
You know nothing John Snow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.